The best promo EVER! By the KING!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
U DON'T HAVE 1! LOL! :lol1:

Bitch did you not see
VZzia.gif
I'm going to sue CM Punk for gimmick infringement also, I'm the true best in the world.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KING SUCKS. CASE CLOSED. STORY CLOSED. TERM "HELL NO" AND "KING RULES" COPYRIGHTED AND TRADEMARKED BY FORUM, CAN'T USE IT. COMPLETELY CLOSED. NO OPENING, I EAT THE LOCK, THREW AWAY THE KEY. COMPLETELY CLOSED!!1111

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Bitch did you not see
VZzia.gif
I'm going to sue CM Punk for gimmick infringement also, I'm the true best in the world.

DUDE HE NOT GOING TO ASHLEY BE UR LAWER! He ownly going to be a lawer to some 1 that is RICH!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
yet ok b/c that is part of the law ok?!

It is technically considered libel due to you discrediting his ability in written terms. Your words could lead to prejudice if he attempts to gain future employment, especially in the education industry.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
It is technically considered libel due to you discrediting his ability in written terms. Your words could lead to prejudice if he attempts to gain future employment, especially in the education industry.

NO! Bill of Rights 1st Amendment RIGHTS! U can't sue for getting my opion on wrestler!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
NO! Bill of Rights 1st Amendment RIGHTS! U can't sue for getting my opion on wrestler!

All states except Arizona, Arkansas, Missouri, and Tennessee recognize that some categories of false statements are so innately harmful that they are considered to be defamatory per se. In the common law tradition, damages for such false statements are presumed and do not have to be proven. "Statements are defamatory per se where they falsely impute to the plaintiff one or more of the following things":[7]

Allegations or imputations "injurious to another in their trade, business, or profession

Prove he only got into wrestling because of his wife and that he fuck sucks other wise I shall sue.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
All states except Arizona, Arkansas, Missouri, and Tennessee recognize that some categories of false statements are so innately harmful that they are considered to be defamatory per se. In the common law tradition, damages for such false statements are presumed and do not have to be proven. "Statements are defamatory per se where they falsely impute to the plaintiff one or more of the following things":[7]

Allegations or imputations "injurious to another in their trade, business, or profession

Prove he only got into wrestling because of his wife and that he fuck sucks other wise I shall sue.

U CAN'T SUE ME FOR FREEDOM SPEECH! EVEN UR "LAWER :eek:tunga:" WILL TELL U THAT! AND I LIVE NY!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
U CAN'T SUE ME FOR FREEDOM SPEECH! EVEN UR "LAWER :eek:tunga:" WILL TELL U THAT!

I've already filed the papers. You committed a criminal offence and must be put to justice. You're trying to decrease my lawyers position in the wrestling industry due to being an aspiring wrestler yourself. That is not protected by the freedom of speech act there fore I'm suing you for 3 million and 7 dollars.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
I've already filed the papers. You committed a criminal offence and must be put to justice. You're trying to decrease my lawyers position in the wrestling industry due to being an aspiring wrestler yourself. That is not protected by the freedom of speech act there fore I'm suing you for 3 million and 7 dollars.

OK NOW UR CRAZY! IF ANYTHING U WILL GET THOUGH INTO JAIL! I CAN STAY ANYONE WANT IT FUCKIN USA FREEDOM OF SPEECH! U can sue for a wrestler think suck! STFU!