Kayfabe The Backstage Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*Reginald is sitting in his General Manager office. He pulls out a piece of paper and a pen and places it down on his desk. He talks as he begins to write.*

Reginald: Dear World Heavyweight Champion Ryan Blake, I am writing to inform you about your match at Viewer’s Choice... As you are well aware, you will be in a tag team match to defend your championship and Buster Gates is one of your two opponents. Now, I know Buster Gates very well, and let’s put it this way, he shouldn’t be champion again. He abused his power; he boasted to the world and made the entire roster seem pathetic in comparison. We cannot have that happen again. Precision is starting to look great again! We have a new roster; new championship belts and for the most part things are going well. This is what we need. We need to retain stability for a while. Making him champion right now could ruin that. Who knows what he will do... His wedding is coming up soon and that is unavoidable. Buster being champion by the time his wedding rolls around will be the icing on the wedding cake for him. I was hoping that he wouldn’t be selected to face off for a championship, but I can’t rig the votes; especially when things were public. He won by a landslide. The people want to see him back at the top of the company for whatever reason... I don’t want to tell you how to do your job, but we’ve all seen how destructive Buster has been lately. He almost destroyed Andersen Vega last week and he’s your tag team partner. This is exactly why I’m counting on you. Do what you need to do to stay champion. You’re my last hope. Regards, Reginald.

*Reginald folds the paper, places it in an envelope and writes “Ryan Blake” on it.*

Reginald: Here goes nothing...

*He picks up the envelope and walks out the room.*

Reactions: Geek773

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Reagan Cole, Yuri Williamson & Gabriel Kirkshaw are seen backstage, 3 quarters of Anarchy Inc walk through the brightly lit corridors while discussing something important but the cameras aren’t close enough to hear them. Until they reach an entrance to the gorilla area where it is being guarded by 3 security guards as there is clearly an event going on. One of the security guards block Reagan and begins to speak as the camera gets closer so we can actually hear what is going on.

Guard: Mr Cole, you and your clients are not supposed to be here! You three must leave the premises immediately!

Reagan: Why? We just want to watch the fun!

Guard: Please, Mr Cole. You must leave now or I will be forced to bring in backup to take you away!

Reagan: What’s your name, boy?

Guard: Mike Doyle, sir.

Reagan: Well Mike Doyle, as a thank you for being so polite to us, I have a tip for you.

Suddenly Reagan throws a punch which connects with the security guard’s nose as Gabriel and Yuri pounce on the other two guards. Reagan hits some knees to the midsection of Mike and Reagan throws him into a nearby bin.

Reagan: Do not mess with Anarchy Inc when they have a point to prove.

Reagan walks up to the pair who are still punching the hell out of the security guards

Reagan: Hey! Save some of that anger for out there!

Yuri reluctantly stands up but Gabriel Kirkshaw keeps on punching which means Reagan has to rip Kirkshaw off the fallen guard as Reagan does not look impressed

Reagan: What did I just say?! Are you trying to murder the guy or something? Come on already!

With those final words, Reagan follows the charge as the trio walk through the gorilla area entrance AKA the way to the ring...

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Everyone's favourite interviewer Alex Price is walking backstage, probably looking for someone to interview and he soon spots Yuri Williamson and Gabriel Kirkshaw sitting on a few equipment boxes, Williamson with a bag of Salt and Vinegar crisps and Kirkshaw with a sandwich. Price walks up to them.*

"Sorry to interrupt you gentlemen bu-"

"Go away."

"We just want to get your thoughts o-"

"Go away."

"All we want are you thoughts on Michael Kelly and Yuri Black as you'll be facing them for the Tag Team Championships in 3 weeks time at Bad Bloo-"

"Okay... here's your answer. Michael and the bad Yuri are not known by anyone, we are known by everyone. We made their match at Viewer's Choice entertaining and me and Gabe have no trouble doing the same thing at Bad Blood. As we said our there, we are the greatest Tag Team Champions in the world and 'Mr.
Destiknee' and 'Bad Fashion Sense
Yuri' have a
0% chance of winning.
Now go away before we actually take matters into our own han-."

"Gabriel what do you have to say?"

"This."

*Kirkshaw effortlessly right hands Alex Price in the face and keeps on eating his sandwich, whilst the interviewer is out on the floor not moving an inch. Reagan Cole enters the view and looks down at Price before looking back at Kirkshaw and Williamson, he nods and all 3 of them walk away to another nearby equipment box.*

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
"Just admit it Will, there's no evidence proving it wasn't an Anarchy Inc member. You are out of Bad Blood, full stop."

"Bu-"

"No buts... you are out of the Intercontinental Championship match, you nearly broke the arm of The Golden Dragon and now you've cost him the title he beat you fair and square for."

"You don't get it-"

"Oh I get it, you're just trying to lie so I can put you back in the match. That won't be happening, I held a promise to Joseph so he'd hand back the title and you've broken the rule, so now you will suffer the consequences. Get out of my office, now."

*Will Neilson walks out of Reginald's office, still with a crutch under his arm. He shakes his head and sighs before walking back down the corridor to the way of his own locker room. On the way he sees a poster advertising Joseph Diamond as the "Face of Precision", Neilson rips the poster off the wall and throws it to the floor with his usable hand before continuing down the corridor.*

Reactions: CiV

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
*Michael Kelly sees the frustrated Will Neilson from a distance and runs down towards him. He sees that Will is in a bad mood due to the fiasco and pats him on the back. In a sort of sarcastic way Michael whispers*

Michael:Bad day huh? I wonder how ya' boys'll get you out of this one. Now it wasn't me, because I'd tell you at this moment.... aaand I'd relish in the moment of screwing a member of anarchy inc over. Now I have more important things to worry about than... this. Have a good day in a sarcastic tone champ!

*Michael begins to laugh as loud as he can, holding his stomach as if its hurting to laugh as hard as he can as he walks ahead of Neilson. Pretty far away from Neilson, Michael turns around and smiles a huge cheesy smile towards him, then continues to walk towards the cafeteria spread.*

Reactions: Geek773

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Karl Senn is seen sitting in the lunch area of Precision. He seems quite happy after beating Andersen Vega this week

"Well, it seems like Andersen Vega did get lucky. Now I just need to find Alex Clark from wherever he's been hiding. That guy is finished once I get my hands on him....I made him! Egh...no one attacks me like that. I just hope he shows up this week as planned"

Karl Senn begins to eat his meal

(yeah, it's short. just to setup Clark VS Senn in a segment this week)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Ryan Blake is seen entering Reginald's GM office. Reginald stops his paper work for the moment and smiles as Ryan walks in. Reginald offers Ryan a seat which he takes. Ryan begins to speak to Reginald

"Reg...I have to thank you for booking me in that match as the special ring enforcer. It was hell of fun to see Buster Gates' face each time I entered the ring. Almost looked like he was going to cry right then and there. Either way, I got the job done and made sure he didn't walk out as the winner. He should know by now you don't mess with the Blakes. He really has no chance at beating me for this World title ever. He would have to kill me first, but knowing Buster Gates he would probably consider buying a gun."

Ryan Blake giggles
@SupaHeeroh

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
Reginald: That's no problem! No problem at all... Honestly it needed to be done, but... Your methods were... Maybe slightly over the top. I expected you to get involved, but weapons? That exceeded my expectations.

*Reginald chuckles.*

Reginald: Buster is a dangerous man as we all know. Just... Look after yourself, I can help you out if needed.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
"I'm fine, but I'm not sure it's safe for you to be around here right now. I know you can handle the Precision superstars, but Buster Gates has a past of attacking people. I really don't think your past together will stop him from attacking you if he does indeed see you."

Ryan begins to rub his beard

"Yeah, Buster Gates will be pissed with you. He will probably come after you, and knowing him he's probably waiting outside for you right now. We need to make arrangements for how to act with this."

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
*Reginald's eyes widen.*

Reginald: Don't say that... He wouldn't! ... Would he?

*Reginald ponders for a moment.*

Reginald: It's fine! I can handle myself. I mean, I have you, right? Buster might be dangerous but you can hold him back sure enough. As long as you stick around then I have nothing to worry about. Then, at least if he does come running you can hold him off whilst I go get extra security. Everything will be fine. We just need to stick together!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
"There's no possible way I can watch over you everyday. Yes, we both know Buster isn't going anywhere near you while I'm here, but that guy is sneaky as they come. Do you think he's above going to your house and attacking you there? We did the right thing, but in his mind he's just been betrayed by you. He wants my title and he wants to break through everything in the way. Right now he sees you as something that's in the way. I know you've been with him as a kid, but deep down do you think he loves you more than what he wants?"

Ryan Blake stands up

"I booked you a ticket to Hawaii for a little while. You can complete your GM tasks from a laptop, but I believe this is needed until this whole thing blows over. This way I keep the GM of Precision safe while you also get a little break. I recommend you check out the beaches there. Just have some fun my man. You earned it after all those years with Buster."

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
*Reginald is shocked.*

Reginald: Hawaii! Ryan you shouldn't have... I can't possibly accept such a kind and generous offer.

*Reginald rises to his feet with a smile on his face.*

Reginald: A luxury hotel... A nice trip abroad. Sun in the sky and sand beneath my toes whilst everyone else is back here working hard? Like you say, I would have my laptop and could work from that I suppose, but...

*Reginald begins clearing his desk.*

Reginald: It's just so far away and no-one else would be around... A break would be just what I need right now I suppose but, with you here and Buster being Buster...

*Reginald shuts his laptop and begins to put it in its case.*

Reginald: If you insist then I don't want to feel like you've wasted money on this trip so I guess i'll accept, for you. Thank you. You are a kind, kind man.

*Reginald begins heading to the door.*

Reginald: I'll go home and get packed now. I'll have someone pick up the tickets from you. Thanks again!

*Reginald exits, leaving Ryan in the office alone.*

Reactions: Geek773 and Closed

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
The Reagmaster suddenly walks into the office, as soon as Reginald leaves and notices Ryan.

Reagmaster:
Oh....Sup Asshole. Hey, have you seen Reginald anywhere? I need to speak to him about me not getting interviews recently. I need my paycheck, man. I had to get a second job at Subway because of this. Freaking Subway! *sigh* Y'know what? It's fine, I'll find him myself. Tell Robert I said hi. Bye asshole!

The Reagmaster exits in search for Reginald, again leaving Ryan in the office alone.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Ryan Blake calls Reag back

"Well....you're fired. Bye asshole"

Ryan walks away laughing

Reactions: MainEventPlaya

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Will Neilson is walking backstage in his ring gear, with a bandage wrapped round his left knee, preparing for his Intercontinental Championship match with Joseph Diamond. Will still has an hour and a half before his match and is heading back to his locker room but seems to bump into someone. Will sighs and the camera only shows him and the back of the person he has bumped into.*

"Well.. this is awkward."

*The camera turns round to reveal... Golden Dragon.*

@Apex