Kayfabe The Backstage Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solarxpixel

Jobber
Reaction score
*After Rhys ends the call and jumps off the crates he walks back to the building, as if he had just arrived. Victor walks to him and shoulder barges him, nearly knocking Haze to the ground.*

Victor: Be careful where you going Haze... don't want you hurt for tonight's fatal 4 way match. *Rhys easily detects the sarcasm in Victor's voice.* Actually.... your coming with me. This way now.... *Rhys is unsure but accepts, he knows Victor has heard the phone call and knows if he didn't come with him, he wouldn't be up and ready for his European title shot.* In here...

*Victor opens the door, it's a familiar room, the one Victor is always seen in, when he sends a cryptic message to the WWEF universe. Haze looks around a bit, but looks back at a smiling Victor who shoves him in and locks the door. Victor walks away, leaving Rhys in the darkness.*

@Solarxpixel
*Rhys starts slamming and kicking the locked door with no chance of opening. Rhys gives up and slides to the ground with his back against the door*
Rhys: *Talking to himself* Victor you son of a bitch... *Rhys begins searching this room backstage which Victor possesses for any means of escape, he is desperate to get out for his match* Why did I come here dammit, what was I even expecting?
*Everything goes dark in the room for a few seconds, then there is a quick red flash Rhys hears a demonic laugh. Rhys sees a note on the wall now... stuck and held there by a knife?!*

Rhys: What?! That wasn't there before... What the actual hell? *Rhys is shaking from fear as he approaches the note. He pulls the knife out the wall which drips red liquid* B-- Blood? *He throws the bleeding knife away and catches the falling note* *The note is written in red ink, or once again... Blood.* "LITTLE RHYS. THIS NIGHTMARE WILL NEVER END. VISIT MY DOMAIN. ENTER THE DEVIL'S PLAYGROUND. SUMMERSLAM." *Rhys tears the note in rage, but takes a giant gulp after being horrified by the note. The scraps of paper drop to the ground as the locked door opens out of thin air with no sign of Victor.*
Rhys turns his head to look out the door with a determined look on his face.
-END OF SEGMENT-

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
*The Scat is walking around the backstage area looking for something to do. All the workers and technical team stop what they're doing and are in complete shocked to see The Scat walking around these parts without a scheduled match. The Scat senses he's being stared at, but ignores it and continues to walk on. The Scat finds a stand selling bottles of water... The Scat approaches the stand.*

The Scat: Hey

*the bottle seller gets very nerves and struggling to get his words out.*

TBS: ye..... yes, Th.. Um Mr Scat... What.. em what can i d.. do for you ?

The Scat: Bottle of Water... Can I have one ?

TBS: Um.... Ye.. Yeah sure.. *TBS hands The Scat the water.* That'll be $2.50

*The Scat stares at TBS and takes a sip of his water. TBS back looks scared.*

TBS; Infact um... consider it on the house.

*The Scat takes another sip and nods, then goes to his left when he is bumped into......... The Scat looks up.*

Open to any and everyone... who's active in the league.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*The Scat is walking around the backstage area looking for something to do. All the workers and technical team stop what they're doing and are in complete shocked to see The Scat walking around these parts without a scheduled match. The Scat senses he's being stared at, but ignores it and continues to walk on. The Scat finds a stand selling bottles of water... The Scat approaches the stand.*

The Scat: Hey

*the bottle seller gets very nerves and struggling to get his words out.*

TBS: ye..... yes, Th.. Um Mr Scat... What.. em what can i d.. do for you ?

The Scat: Bottle of Water... Can I have one ?

TBS: Um.... Ye.. Yeah sure.. *TBS hands The Scat the water.* That'll be $2.50

*The Scat stares at TBS and takes a sip of his water. TBS back looks scared.*

TBS; Infact um... consider it on the house.

*The Scat takes another sip and nods, then goes to his left when he is bumped into......... The Scat looks up.*

Open to any and everyone... who's active in the league.
The Scat looks up and sees someone that he may not have wanted to bump into in Precision. Andersen Vega has just lost his Fatal-4-Way European Championship match and isn't in the best of moods, so to see the man that put him on the shelf for nearly a year and did so many dastardly things to his family may not lighten that mood. The Scat, speaking in his return about all the dastardly things that he regrets, the things that he knows that he could never get forgiveness for doesn't quite know how to respond either. Both men just stare at each other, neither flinching. The Scat however, tries to break this silence.

Nobody else reply to this, you've had your chances and you didn't take them so fuck off. @AfricanScatMahn lets have a good one.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
The Scat looks up and sees someone that he may not have wanted to bump into in Precision. Andersen Vega has just lost his Fatal-4-Way European Championship match and isn't in the best of moods, so to see the man that put him on the shelf for nearly a year and did so many dastardly things to his family may not lighten that mood. The Scat, speaking in his return about all the dastardly things that he regrets, the things that he knows that he could never get forgiveness for doesn't quite know how to respond either. Both men just stare at each other, neither flinching. The Scat however, tries to break this silence.

Nobody else reply to this, you've had your chances and you didn't take them so fuck off. @AfricanScatMahn lets have a good one.
The Scat: Vega

*Vega doesn't move or reply. The Scat even tries to walk away but Vega is having none of it and continues to stare him down and be in his way. The Scat avoids eye contact, puts his left hand in his pocket and looks around with Vega still staring. The Scat then tries to break the awkwardness.*

The Scat: Hey about what happened in your european championship match, that was really bad luck man. It was honestly a real effort and nothing to be angry about. I know you gave up a championship of your own just to be in it.. Just unfortunate that chance didn't pay off.

*Anderson Vega says nothing and continues to stare The Scat down. After a good 30 seconds of standing and avoiding eye contact. The Scat has had enough and looks directly at Vega making eye contact.*

The Scat: What is it you want Vega ?. Cause whatever happened in the past, you can't say anything worse than I already said to myself.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
The Scat: Vega

*Vega doesn't move or reply. The Scat even tries to walk away but Vega is having none of it and continues to stare him down and be in his way. The Scat avoids eye contact, puts his left hand in his pocket and looks around with Vega still staring. The Scat then tries to break the awkwardness.*

The Scat: Hey about what happened in your european championship match, that was really bad luck man. It was honestly a real effort and nothing to be angry about. I know you gave up a championship of your own just to be in it.. Just unfortunate that chance didn't pay off.

*Anderson Vega says nothing and continues to stare The Scat down. After a good 30 seconds of standing and avoiding eye contact. The Scat has had enough and looks directly at Vega making eye contact.*

The Scat: What is it you want Vega ?. Cause whatever happened in the past, you can't say anything worse than I already said to myself.
Andersen: Oh poor you. You must feel so fucking bad. Ya know Scat, I'm not even mad at what you've done to me. Any wrestler's career can end at any moment, that's the risk we take. But the fact that you can commit the acts that you committed to my family and still be able to look me in the freaking eyes makes me sick to my stomach. You come back and you want a title shot as if you deserve it. Scat it doesn't matter how good of a wrestler you are, with what you've done you don't deserve anything but a miserable life and a painful death you sick bastard! How dare you! Have you ever thought for one second how your actions effected my sister Kasey? How she must've felt having to watch her mother's coffin burn at your hands. And ya know, I don't even know what happened afterwards Scat because she still doesn't talk about it to this day. You don't deserve to be here and if you felt as bad as you claim you do you fucking wouldn't. You'd do the entire world a favour and kill yourself but nah, you wouldn't because despite what you say you don't give a flying fuck what you've done you heartless bastard! How dare you look me in the eyes you mother...

Andersen, overcome with sheer anger, slaps Scat right across the face, sending him staggering back a step or two.

@AfricanScatMahn

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Andersen: Oh poor you. You must feel so fucking bad. Ya know Scat, I'm not even mad at what you've done to me. Any wrestler's career can end at any moment, that's the risk we take. But the fact that you can commit the acts that you committed to my family and still be able to look me in the freaking eyes makes me sick to my stomach. You come back and you want a title shot as if you deserve it. Scat it doesn't matter how good of a wrestler you are, with what you've done you don't deserve anything but a miserable life and a painful death you sick bastard! How dare you! Have you ever thought for one second how your actions effected my sister Kasey? How she must've felt having to watch her mother's coffin burn at your hands. And ya know, I don't even know what happened afterwards Scat because she still doesn't talk about it to this day. You don't deserve to be here and if you felt as bad as you claim you do you fucking wouldn't. You'd do the entire world a favour and kill yourself but nah, you wouldn't because despite what you say you don't give a flying fuck what you've done you heartless bastard! How dare you look me in the eyes you mother...

Andersen, overcome with sheer anger, slaps Scat right across the face, sending him staggering back a step or two.

@AfricanScatMahn
*All the backstage workers and work crew gasp with shock. There's even a few ready to rush in if a brawl goes off. The Scat rubs the side of his right cheek.*

The Scat: I deserved that.

*The Scat walks closer to Vega with Vega prepared to what ever The Scat may throw at him.*

The Scat: I'm not gonna fight you Vega.. That slap was well justified. What I did to you and your family was truly disgusting and I have no excuses for it. I became so obsessed with becoming the world champion and staying in the spotlight, I snapped and went out of control. I went way past the line of sanity and insanity. But it wasn't just you and your family that were affected by that night Vega. My family disowned me. My friends cut all ties from me and my beautiful girlfriend took alot of shit off her family, my family, close friends and alot of those trolls on the internet to continue to stay and support me. There were times she would tell me she wished and prayed I'd just disappear because she couldn't take it anymore and how disgusting I become. My son Fenix to this day still can't make friends because every kid he gets close with his parents cut him off because of me and my actions I took that day. Because of my obsession with the world championship and staying in the spotlight. I've destroyed everything I love. My son doesn't look at me with the same respect and love he did. My Girlfriend doesn't even show me any emotion other then hurt and sadness. My Family and Friends continue to avoid contact with me... My fans don't show the same excitement and support they once did. Hell even My last run in the old company was a joke because i was still fighting those demons and I only went back because no where else would take me. I'm done feeling like the victim. Now I'm trying to make up for all those mistakes and actions I took that night... not just for myself. But my Girlfriend, son and my fans.

The Scat: You said I expect a world championship just cause of who I am. Well for the first time in 2 years I expect nothing, I expect to be treated like everyone else. I know I have a long way to the world championship and I know i'm at the bottom of the pile. But I tend to do my best work when I'm under the radar and being treated as some kind of underdog nobody. I'm not challenging the world championship because I want to Vega. It's because I have to. I have to show that everything I did for the past 2 years and that night isn't all for nothing. I know it won't fill the hole or make everything I did acceptable. But I just can't let my hard work and life choices die in vain. I know that doesn't make it acceptable for what I done. and I don't expect your forgiveness or anyone's. But I want to put that whole night and months behind me and I can tell you to do.

*The Scat extends his hand.*

The Scat: I know you hate me and don't respect me as a person. A part of me hates myself too. But I would like to think you have the slightest of respect for me as a wrestler to sake my hand and finally getting closure from that whole situation.

*The Scat keeps his hand extended waiting on Vega*

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*All the backstage workers and work crew gasp with shock. There's even a few ready to rush in if a brawl goes off. The Scat rubs the side of his right cheek.*

The Scat: I deserved that.

*The Scat walks closer to Vega with Vega prepared to what ever The Scat may throw at him.*

The Scat: I'm not gonna fight you Vega.. That slap was well justified. What I did to you and your family was truly disgusting and I have no excuses for it. I became so obsessed with becoming the world champion and staying in the spotlight, I snapped and went out of control. I went way past the line of sanity and insanity. But it wasn't just you and your family that were affected by that night Vega. My family disowned me. My friends cut all ties from me and my beautiful girlfriend took alot of shit off her family, my family, close friends and alot of those trolls on the internet to continue to stay and support me. There were times she would tell me she wished and prayed I'd just disappear because she couldn't take it anymore and how disgusting I become. My son Fenix to this day still can't make friends because every kid he gets close with his parents cut him off because of me and my actions I took that day. Because of my obsession with the world championship and staying in the spotlight. I've destroyed everything I love. My son doesn't look at me with the same respect and love he did. My Girlfriend doesn't even show me any emotion other then hurt and sadness. My Family and Friends continue to avoid contact with me... My fans don't show the same excitement and support they once did. Hell even My last run in the old company was a joke because i was still fighting those demons and I only went back because no where else would take me. I'm done feeling like the victim. Now I'm trying to make up for all those mistakes and actions I took that night... not just for myself. But my Girlfriend, son and my fans.

The Scat: You said I expect a world championship just cause of who I am. Well for the first time in 2 years I expect nothing, I expect to be treated like everyone else. I know I have a long way to the world championship and I know i'm at the bottom of the pile. But I tend to do my best work when I'm under the radar and being treated as some kind of underdog nobody. I'm not challenging the world championship because I want to Vega. It's because I have to. I have to show that everything I did for the past 2 years and that night isn't all for nothing. I know it won't fill the hole or make everything I did acceptable. But I just can't let my hard work and life choices die in vain. I know that doesn't make it acceptable for what I done. and I don't expect your forgiveness or anyone's. But I want to put that whole night and months behind me and I can tell you to do.

*The Scat extends his hand.*

The Scat: I know you hate me and don't respect me as a person. A part of me hates myself too. But I would like to think you have the slightest of respect for me as a wrestler to sake my hand and finally getting closure from that whole situation.

*The Scat keeps his hand extended waiting on Vega*
Andersen: I'm not the one that needs closer. Whether I shake your hand or not it doesn't change anything. Every time I see my sister all I see is depression and that's your fault. I'm not gonna shake your hand Scat but I will say this. You keep away from me and you keep away from my family and I'll keep away from you. If I win a championship, you don't go for it because if you do, I'll hurt you. If I beat someone up, you had better not get involved and try to be the hero because if you do, I'll hurt you. Scat... Our vendetta got my family into harms way. If you ever decide to stick your nose in my business... It may just come back to haunt you and your family... We're done. For good.

With this said, and with Vega walks past The Scat, heading towards Ryan Blake's office with the apparent last chapter being wrote in the history of Andersen Vega vs The Scat.

Reactions: Geek773

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Andersen Vega is sitting on his couch, in his locker room. After a rough two weeks and being pinned by two people that are no where near on his level, he's not in a good mood. This mood worsens as he watches the draft unfold and sees The Blade and Joseph Diamond, the man who has Vega's Iron Man Championship and the man who pinned Vega at Summerslam, get picked before him. This enrages Vega, and finally being picked by Ryan Blake doesn't lighten this mood.

Andersen (Talking to himself):
Good to know what I'm really worth to you guys. Fucking 3rd. "We rule this shit", huh?... Bullshit.

Vega turns his T.V off. He sits quietly for a few seconds before throwing his T.V remote at the wall in anger, smashing the remote into pieces.

End Of Segment

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
*Footage appears on the titan tron showing The Scat walking in the backstage area carrying his camera wearing a long black duster and holding a cap in his other hand. The interviewer spots him and wants to hear The Scat's thoughts on him being picked for Ryan Blake's team blue.*

Interviewer: Scat, Mr Scat.

*The Scat turns around shadyley looking at the interviewer and directly in to the camera.*

Interviewer: Scat we the Precision universe just witnessed you becoming one of early draft picks for Team Blue. What's your thoughts on being an early pick and are you upset you weren't one of the first draft picks ?

*The Scat quickly turns to the interviewer.... Not looking to happy or sad, but looking pretty shady.*

The Scat: My thoughts... Oh don't you worry friend. You and everyone else in Precision are gonna hear exactly what my thoughts are.

*The Scat puts on his cap and quickly flees the scene with the interviewer left standing and the show going to commercial break.*

END OF SEGMENT

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Will Neilson, Rhys Haze and Antonio Stark are chilling in The Last Heroes locker room, Rhys and Tony are watching the TV while Will is on his phone, presumably playing Pokemon GO. Will's name gets announced by Ryan Blake as the third draft pick, and Will looks up slightly from his phone as Rhys and Antonio are clapping for him.*

Will: Did I just get drafted third on Team Blake?

Rhys: Yeah man, that's great! Being picked early makes it seem like they really care about you.

Will: Wow, that's pretty cool.... just gotta hope you guys get drafted with me. Heroes can't split now.

*Will puts his phone in his pocket and starts to actually watch the TV, he grabs his Money in the Bank briefcase and holds onto it tight.*

Will: *whispering/talking to himself* It's an honour for Ryan to draft me.... but his brothers title is coming to me. Believe that.

*The camera fades to black with the final image of Will putting his briefcase to one side, and looks back at the TV.*

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Jordan is walking to his car in the parking lot when he is interrupted by an interviewer and a cameraman, before the interviewer can say anything to Jordan, Bull grabs him by the throat and slams him into the wall next to them*

Jordan: I'm going to assume you're just stupid, because you must have seen what happened to the last guy who did something that pissed me off! You have 3 seconds to get out of my sight after I let you go, I assume you are going to ask me about the draft?

*The interviewer opens his mouth but Jordan puts his other hand over it to stop him from talking. He frantically nods. Jordan lets him go and he begins to sprint away, the cameraman turns away but Jordan grabs the camera lens and stares into it*

Jordan: Did I care about the draft before? No, not at all. But now, since Mr. Gates has touted me as a top talent in his team, my curiosity has piqued. However, Buster, I am warning you pal, I'm willing to go along with this Team Green shit for now; but if I feel like you and your agenda are in the way of me taking my Undisputed Championship, I will cut you down. Luckily for you, I'm a Celtics fan, despite my name suggesting otherwise and I'm ready to prove that I'm more than just a top 10 pick. Now scram!

*Jordan swaggers over to his car as the camera turns away and fades out*

END OF SEGMENT

Reactions: Geek773

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Will Neilson is walking backstage in his ring gear, doing push ups and squats as he prepares for his Undisputed Championship match against Robert Blake. After a minute or so he walks up towards the curtain, when he turns the corner, Will bumps into Chris Parks. The two have a stare down, Will prepares himself, anticipating what Chris will do next. Chris puts his hand in Will's front pocket and pulls out a pack of Cheese and Onion crisps, Parks turns and tosses the packet around before shoulder barging Will and walking off.*

Will: Well shit, there goes my pack of crisps... my favourite flavour aswell....

*Will walks in the direction of the curtain again, when he bumps into another person, this being Tony Stark.*

Will: What's the deal Iron Man? You want a pack of crisps aswell?

*Will awaits a response from Tony*

@The Anarchist

Well this didn't go anywhere so just imagine Tony walked off.

Last edited:

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*Buster Gates is seen backstage with his wrestling gear on, ready for his match tonight. Alex Price rushes over to him.*
Alex Price: Buster! Mr Gates, what are you doing here?
Buster Gates: I'm here for my match against Joseph Diamond.
Alex Price: I think what everyone wants to know is, how is Reginald?
*Buster closes his eyes and sighs.*
Buster Gates: He... Uh... He still hasn't woken up. He's...
Alex Price: Please, take all the time you need.
Buster Gates: Thank you... He hasn't responded to any of the tests that doctors have performed on him. He's on life support. It could go either way right now. The doctors said that if he wakes... WHEN he wakes up, there's a chance he could have brain damage. His right leg is shattered, he has a cracked rib from when the air bags went off in the car, and...
*Buster shakes his head. You can see he's becoming upset.*
Buster Gates: Why did this have to happen? Why him? I was in the car, yet, apart from a few bruises i'm completely fine!
Alex Price: What happened for the accident to take place?
Buster Gates: Honestly, I don't know. At the time I was sleeping in the back seat. The police have told me that apparently he was on the phone at the time of the accident.
Alex Price: On the phone? With who?
Buster Gates: See this is where i'm confused too. Apparently he was talking to my mother. He's been a servant of ours since before I was born. I've known him all my life so I dont know why they were talking. Especially whilst driving...
Alex Price: Could you not just ask your mother?
Buster Gates: We aren't exactly on speaking terms. I'm waiting for Reg to wake up so I can ask him myself.
Alex Price: I see, well I along with the rest of the roster hope that Reginald has a speedy recovery.
Buster Gates: Oh, he will. He's my best friend. My only friend. Without Reginald... There's no Buster Gates. Tonight, i'm going to do what no-one else has done and defeat Joseph Diamond. This one's for Reg.
Alex Price: Thank you for your time. Good luck.
*Buster nods and walks away.*

Not Awesomenrh

The Artiste
Reaction score
Alex Hade is getting ready for his triple threat match against the Intercontinental Champion Jack Rouge and the debuting Martin Drake, Alex Price walks up to him with a microphone, Hade sighs as Price begins to ask him a question

Price: Hade, can I get your thoughts on your opponents in the triple threat match later on Precision?

Hade: Hm. I'm not really sure about Martin Drake, but Jack Rogue... I don't really like him. Though he was the Intercontinental Title. How about when I win this triple threat I win the Intercontinental Title from Rogue? Though on second thought, maybe I'll skip the IC Title and go straight for the World Title. I don't know. I haven't decided what I want to do yet.

Price: Another question before you go, can you tell me about your loss last week to Jason St. Pierre?

Hade: Well, I can't tell you about why I lost, I don't remember most of what happened in the match. But, St. Pierre, next time we meet, whenever that is, Alex Hade will not be bested yet again.

Hade walks away after he finishes answering the question

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Will Neilson is walking backstage, fresh off his victory against Gabriel Kirkshaw earlier on in the night. Will is talking to Reagan Cole, and the conversation can't be picked up by the camera as both men are too far away. They finally come into audible range.*

Neilson: That rookie I faced, Gabriel Kirkshaw, he's good... really good. I think we've underestimated him a bit Reagan, but I've still got my title and that's all the matters, just how many more defences do I need for a World Heavyweight Championship shot against Vega? 4? 5? 3? And what about Jack Rogue? Maybe the IC title is in my future... I guess time will tell. Oh, I forgot aswell... I'm facing Apollo Black at TLC, I'll destroy him, don't worry about it... that kid is nothing.

*Neilson and Reagan continue walking but bump into someone, who isn't picked up via the camera at first. The camera rotates around to reveal Gabriel Kirkshaw himself, the man who had just suffered a loss on his debut to Will Neilson. Kirkshaw smiles and begins to speak to both men.*

@HoovinandGroovin