Kayfabe The Backstage Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Medic: Emergency! Please let us through!

*The medics are rushing Will Neilson to their office, they finally get him in, Rhys Haze and Antonio Stark are already seated, they can't believe what just happened to Will, there is less blood on him and he is looking better.*

*1 hour and 25 minutes later.*

Medic: Let's see here... You are extremely lucky young man. You suffered no broken bones or fractures at all from that attack, that is extraordinary. However, you lost an immense amount of blood and a concussion, I wouldn't recommend competing in your match tonight. However, you can compete, only if you are okay with it, you might be putting your career at risk and....

Will: I can't compete!? No, no, no! I will compete! I will show you Doctor whatever your name is that I am able to compete....

*Will gets Rhys to help him pick up the bed he is lying on, he then spins it round and nearly crushes the doctor with it.*

Will: Oops. Good luck getting a new bed, come on Rhys let's get out of here.

*Will and Rhys leave the doctors office and go to their locker room, Antonio follows suite, going to his own personal locker room and not his and Chris's shared locker room.*

Reactions: Geek773

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
*Rogue gestures down the corridor, in the direction Neilson and Haze went*

Jack: They're good guys, as far as I can tell. Heads on straight. Can't say the same for everyone... but then, that's wrestling, isn't it? Everyone's at the bottom here... we're in a company which is missing a top. Good for competition... and it means that this Money In The Bank ladder match, the upcoming #1 contender's match... the landscape of Precision for the next few months is balanced on a knife edge, the future hangs on just a few matches. I'd rather someone like Will Neilson, either of us, Alice Xander, someone like that, held that Undisputed Title over the coming months than someone who's going to vanish into thin air and leave the championship behind, like Buster Gates did.

OOC: @Electro
Blade nods his head in agreement, in response.

Tyson: They seem nice enough and everyone is at the bottom, from what I've seen so far everyone is lacking that edge which they need to be at the top. I plan on changing that, anyway man good luck in the Money In The Bank ladder match, I'm rooting for you, buddy.​

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Blade nods his head in agreement, in response.

Tyson: They seem nice enough and everyone is at the bottom, from what I've seen so far everyone is lacking that edge which they need to be at the top. I plan on changing that, anyway man good luck in the Money In The Bank ladder match, I'm rooting for you, buddy.​
Jack: Thanks, man. Hopefully, you get the high profile singles match you deserve at Money In The Bank - I have no doubt you'll find your way onto the card in some form or other. Anyway, gym closes in an hour or two, so I've got to be going. I'll see you around, man.

*Rogue shakes hand with Blade once more, and walks away down the corridor, leaving Tyson smiling to himself as the screen fades to black*

-End of segment-

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Will Neilson is seen walking down a hallway, he has his referee uniform on and the Money in the Bank briefcase in his right hand. Rhys isn't with him as he is still getting changed for his match tonight.*

Will: Hahaha, with me walking down here in his referre shirt, all the new people are gonna think that a referee won Money in the Bank! Hooooo Boy! Let's see if we can find anyone...

*Will keeps walking but no one is in sight, he turns a corner and seems to spot something/someone, he runs a bit and the camera is turned towards Will.*

Will: Hey! Um.... new guy? I might have seen you around, if so I guess I forgot you were in this place the same time as me. Anyway, if you know me or I know you... (that's confusing,) I'll just introduce myself. My name is Will Neilson, current Mr. Money in the Bank and special guest referee for tonights match... (*In Will's head.. Will: Shite. I forgot to say that I'm an actual ref.. well that joke has gone now... act normal, just act normal.) How's it going?

*Will extends a hand and waits for ________ to respond.*

OOC:
Open Interaction. (I'm bored -.-)

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*Will Neilson is seen walking down a hallway, he has his referee uniform on and the Money in the Bank briefcase in his right hand. Rhys isn't with him as he is still getting changed for his match tonight.*

Will: Hahaha, with me walking down here in his referre shirt, all the new people are gonna think that a referee won Money in the Bank! Hooooo Boy! Let's see if we can find anyone...

*Will keeps walking but no one is in sight, he turns a corner and seems to spot something/someone, he runs a bit and the camera is turned towards Will.*

Will: Hey! Um.... new guy? I might have seen you around, if so I guess I forgot you were in this place the same time as me. Anyway, if you know me or I know you... (that's confusing,) I'll just introduce myself. My name is Will Neilson, current Mr. Money in the Bank and special guest referee for tonights match... (*In Will's head.. Will: Shite. I forgot to say that I'm an actual ref.. well that joke has gone now... act normal, just act normal.) How's it going?

*Will extends a hand and waits for ________ to respond.*

OOC:
Open Interaction. (I'm bored -.-)
Andersen Vega's looking down at Will's hand, and then looks up at Will's face.
Vega: Uh, Well... It was going fine up until you came up to me. Uh, sorry, who're you again? Will Wheaton, is it?

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Andersen Vega's looking down at Will's hand, and then looks up at Will's face.
Vega: Uh, Well... It was going fine up until you came up to me. Uh, sorry, who're you again? Will Wheaton, is it?

*Will Neilson looks up at him, he has a smile on his face, but is clutching his breifcase tighter as he is expecting some sort of fight to break out.*

Will: I'm actually quite surprised. I don't even know who the fuck you are, and you somehow near enough know my name. If you didn't catch it before, it's Will Neilson. This right here... *Holds up briefcase and shows it to Vega.* is something you might be familiar with, the Money in the Bank briefcase! Pretty cool isn't it? *Vega looks at it and grabs it off of Neilson, and stares at it for a couple of seconds (just like Rhysy Boy.) before giving it back to Neilson.* Woah slow it man! You can't just be stealing my briefcase from me like that I mea...

*Andersen Vega pushes Will onto the floor and stares down at him, he looks like he is about to fight him, but decides against it by walking away, only after kicking Neilson a quick kick to the ankle. The camera focuses back to Will, he gets up and walks to his locker room and then enters his locker room.*

Will: Jesus Christ, so many people want this briefcase, next thing you know my...

*Will then gets suddenly ambushed by an unknown man. The man, delivers quick and power knees to Neilson's gut, Rhys Haze suddenly runs in and begins to pound in the punches, the unknown man overpowers him and spears him into a locker. The man gets off of Rhys and looks at Will, he takes a strip of paper from his pocket and lays it on Will's chest. The camera zooms in and the paper says "HeLl iS c0mInG. cAn YoU 5tOp 1t?" The camera turns round and it shows Rhys lying by the locker with an image of what appears to be a two boys standing next to each other, their faces are blurred out and in their place is a picture of Will Neilson's face and the face of what seems to be a devil. The man is nowhere to be seen. The camera fades to black as the segment ends.*

OOC:
Okay... before everyone starts freaking out. The segment at the end involves something that I am planning, don't worry about it.

Last edited:

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*Will Neilson looks up at him, he has a smile on his face, but is clutching his breifcase tighter as he is expecting some sort of fight to break out.*

Will: I'm actually quite surprised. I don't even know who the fuck you are, and you somehow near enough know my name. If you didn't catch it before, it's Will Neilson. This right here... *Holds up briefcase and shows it to Vega.* is something you might be familiar with, the Money in the Bank briefcase! Pretty cool isn't it? *Vega has no reaction and continues to look confused.* I can already tell you want me to stop this conversation with you. See you around and I hope we meet again, your quite the guy.

*Andersen Vega is extremely confused, he's just met Will and he already thinks quite weirdly of him. The camera focuses back to Will, he enters his locker room but then gets suddenly ambushed by an unknown man. The man, delivers quick and power knees to Neilson's gut, Rhys Haze suddenly runs in and begins to pound in the punches, the unknown man overpowers him and spears him into a locker. The man gets off of Rhys and looks at Will, he takes a strip of paper from his pocket and lays it on Will's chest. The camera zooms in and the paper says "HeLl iS c0mInG. cAn YoU 5tOp 1t?" The camera turns round and it shows Rhys lying by the locker with an image of what appears to be a devil. The camera fades to black as the segment ends.*

OOC:
Okay... before everyone starts freaking out. The segment at the end involves something that I am planning, don't worry about it.

:nakamura2: :bubba::brockderp:
Vega hears all the tussling in Will's locker room and a smile forms on his face and he lets off a chuckle before speaking to himself.
Vega: Well, that was almost cool Will... Almost.
Vega shakes his head in a "You fucking idiot" kind of way before walking off to prepare for his match.

OOC: Had to reply somehow... Can't have Vega standing there looking like a dribble chin forever.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*Reginald and Buster Gates are standing backstage.*
Reginald: Are you ready to go out there? I found some cleaner guy to take your place.
Buster Gates: Don't bother... I've got this one...
Reginald: Are you sure sir? You have yet to lose a match, are you sure you want to risk it?
Buster Gates: No, no... Trust me... I think it's time.
Reginald: Time for what?
*Buster smiles.*
Buster Gates: Time to reveal exactly why I shouldn't be messed with.
Reginald: I see... Should I inform our associate?
Buster Gates: Yeah. Tell him to be ready.
Reginald: Very well.
*Reginald walks away from Buster. The camera fades to black.*

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Fully Loaded, Saturday Night Precision's third pay-per-view. Backstage Victor Sokolov is preparing for his Last Man Standing match against Anthony Sharpe.*

Victor: Unbeatable.... tonight I will prove that to Anthony Sharpe and everyone in this building! I haven't lost a single match since arriving in this company. If competition is too weak... I'll have to look elsewhere for stronger opponents to face. I just have to hope Slimeball Sharpe puts up a fucking fight...

*There is a knock at the door, Victor slowly gets up, he is clearly frustrated.*

Victor: Jesus Christ.... who the fuck thinks it is a good idea to knock on my locker room doo... *Door swings open* Woah, didn't except you to be the person standing here. *Waits for a bit* So... you want to talk to me or what?

OOC:
@The Anarchist

Not Open Interraction.

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Fully Loaded, Saturday Night Precision's third pay-per-view. Backstage Victor Sokolov is preparing for his Last Man Standing match against Anthony Sharpe.*

Victor: Unbeatable.... tonight I will prove that to Anthony Sharpe and everyone in this building! I haven't lost a single match since arriving in this company. If competition is too weak... I'll have to look elsewhere for stronger opponents to face. I just have to hope Slimeball Sharpe puts up a fucking fight...

*There is a knock at the door, Victor slowly gets up, he is clearly frustrated.*

Victor: Jesus Christ.... who the fuck thinks it is a good idea to knock on my locker room doo... *Door swings open* Woah, didn't except you to be the person standing here. *Waits for a bit* So... you want to talk to me or what?

OOC:
@The Anarchist

Not Open Interraction.
Anarchist stands and the door and walks in and sits on a seat In the room
Oh hi, I guess you already know who I am so I'm not gonna introduce myself. However I will give you some veteran advice. You can take it or leave it but I'm gonna give you a little hand. Anthony Sharpe was been trained in my backyard by myself and Tony so I know what it takes to beat him.
Victor looks shocked and thinks why is Anarchist helping me
So. We both know that he's gonna be resilient and watch out for his kicks
Anarchist looks over to the camera man that is paring through the door
GET OUT, THIS IS PRIVATE GET OUT
As the door closes you can hear mumbles of the men talking

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Anarchist stands and the door and walks in and sits on a seat In the room
Oh hi, I guess you already know who I am so I'm not gonna introduce myself. However I will give you some veteran advice. You can take it or leave it but I'm gonna give you a little hand. Anthony Sharpe was been trained in my backyard by myself and Tony so I know what it takes to beat him.
Victor looks shocked and thinks why is Anarchist helping me
So. We both know that he's gonna be resilient and watch out for his kicks
Anarchist looks over to the camera man that is paring through the door
GET OUT, THIS IS PRIVATE GET OUT
As the door closes you can hear mumbles of the men talking

Anarchist: Hey! Stop it man!

*The camera shows Anarchist being pushed out of his locker room by Victor Sokolov, Anarchist pushes Victor away and stands only a few feet away from him*

Victor: I'm sorry... you call yourself a veteran?! Your far from one big boy! You think you know everything because you trained Sharpe... but the advice you've given me is all shit! I have no friends in this company, and just because you are a legend doesn't mean I have to be friends with you, or respect you! Now please fuck off, and leave me alone. Dick.

*Anarchist is infuriated and slaps Victor, Victor laughs, but Anatchist quickly wrestles him to the ground and starts to punch him. Officials and other staff attempt to get Anarchist off of Victor and succeed. Anarchist gives Victor the middle fingers before walking away, pushing officials out of his way.*

Victor: *slowly stands up* One quick message.... tell.... Anthony... I'll deal with him tonight....and also.... tell him... he will never wrestle again.

*Anarchist ignores Victor, and the camera shows him walk into Anthony Sharpe's locker room. He slams the door shut and the camera fades to black.*

End of Segment

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Victor Sokolov is walking backstage, he just defeated Anthony Sharpe in a Last Man Standing match. However, after the match he was jumped and attacked by an unknown assailant (WATCH THE END OF MY MATCH VIDEO, should be uploaded in 20 mins ish.) he sets off to find out who it was.*

Victor: FUCK! God fucking damn it! Who in their right mind thinks it is a good idea to jump me! I mean... I jumped Will Neilson... but that was for a reason! This was uncalled for and I'm going straight to that fucking general manger to sort this shit out! Jesus Christ... in terms of who it could be... he was fairly small... that rules out Buster Gates and Ryan Blake. It definitely couldn't of been Anthony or his stupid friend... Anarchist is too tall and Andersen Vega doesn't have any issues with me at all.

*Victor pulls out a notepad and writes a few names down on it.*

Victor: Fuck me... detective Victor is on the case. Jack Rouge... Blade... Chris Young.... Rhys Haze. I'm ruling out Chris, didn't see him in the building tonight. The Blade? I'm technically a villain but I haven't even heard of the bloke and he hasn't heard of me. Rouge and Haze, both of them could of easily done it. Rhys Ha... *Footsteps running down the corridor.*

Victor: HEEEY! Come back! Fuck. Right... who cares who did it. I'll find out next week....

*Victor walks out to the carpark and gets in his car and drives of, the camera zooms to the shadow of an unknown man.*

???: The Devil.... you can't stay round for long. Tonight, was the warning. Summerslam will be your demise.

*The man walks off leaving the clothes he used to attack Victor, on the shoes there are just two initials "RH".*

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Victor is walking down the corridor backstage.... what else do you expect? He suddenly hides round a corner as he seems to have spotted someone.*

Victor: Hey.... it's the little shit himself... Rhys Haze. Is he on the phone or something? *Victor hears his name being mentioned by Rhys.* He's talking about me eh? I'd love to hear in on this....

@Solarxpixel

Solarxpixel

Jobber
Reaction score
*Victor is walking down the corridor backstage.... what else do you expect? He suddenly hides round a corner as he seems to have spotted someone.*

Victor: Hey.... it's the little shit himself... Rhys Haze. Is he on the phone or something? *Victor hears his name being mentioned by Rhys.* He's talking about me eh? I'd love to hear in on this....

@Solarxpixel
*Rhys is sat on some equipment crates talking to someone over the phone.*
Rhys: Yeah... I lost in the steel cage. Victor just keeps getting the best of me, breaking my spirit more and more each week. All I want right now is to beat this asshole and send him back to hell.
???: *They talk back to Rhys and respond...*
Rhys: He's crazy! He's getting stronger every week and nobody can stop him it seems. Have you seen his newest friend? He calls him 'Mr. Tree', its literally a broken stick from a tree! Like what the hell?
???: *They talk back to Rhys and respond... (Again)*

Rhys: Aha yeah, he is just a psychopath. Hopefully someone in this company realises that this guy is messed up in the head and needs to be fired. He deserves no place here in Precision. If nobody steps in to deal with this scum bag who knows what could happen to the other guys on the roster. Anyway, I've got to go. I've got a title shot tonight in a fatal 4 way match. I'm gonna try my hardest but after my match with Victor last week... I'm just tired man. Take care, bye.
???: Cya.
*Rhys ends the call and jumps off the crates he was sat on and starts psyching himself up for his match.*

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Rhys is sat on some equipment crates talking to someone over the phone.*
Rhys: Yeah... I lost in the steel cage. Victor just keeps getting the best of me, breaking my spirit more and more each week. All I want right now is to beat this asshole and send him back to hell.
???: *They talk back to Rhys and respond...*
Rhys: He's crazy! He's getting stronger every week and nobody can stop him it seems. Have you seen his newest friend? He calls him 'Mr. Tree', its literally a broken stick from a tree! Like what the hell?
???: *They talk back to Rhys and respond... (Again)*

Rhys: Aha yeah, he is just a psychopath. Hopefully someone in this company realises that this guy is messed up in the head and needs to be fired. He deserves no place here in Precision. If nobody steps in to deal with this scum bag who knows what could happen to the other guys on the roster. Anyway, I've got to go. I've got a title shot tonight in a fatal 4 way match. I'm gonna try my hardest but after my match with Victor last week... I'm just tired man. Take care, bye.
???: Cya.
*Rhys ends the call and jumps off the crates he was sat on and starts psyching himself up for his match.*

*After Rhys ends the call and jumps off the crates he walks back to the building, as if he had just arrived. Victor walks to him and shoulder barges him, nearly knocking Haze to the ground.*

Victor: Be careful where you going Haze... don't want you hurt for tonight's fatal 4 way match. *Rhys easily detects the sarcasm in Victor's voice.* Actually.... your coming with me. This way now.... *Rhys is unsure but accepts, he knows Victor has heard the phone call and knows if he didn't come with him, he wouldn't be up and ready for his European title shot.* In here...

*Victor opens the door, it's a familiar room, the one Victor is always seen in, when he sends a cryptic message to the WWEF universe. Haze looks around a bit, but looks back at a smiling Victor who shoves him in and locks the door. Victor walks away, leaving Rhys in the darkness.*

@Solarxpixel