TEW/EWR Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
unknown.png

Biggest name ever to get a Kenny death?
Hell of away for a legend to go out.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So I’m gonna edit a database and make probably the Ultimate Fantasy Booking. Going to have it where there is an alliance between WWE, AEW, Impact, NJPW, and maybe a few other companies(like AAA or something, maybe ROH also) but I was wanting some opinions on what be the best to use. I’m not really a fan of some of the current databases RWC and that one that who guy games are kinda uh but RWC is the better one of the two. HOWEVER, I could do one that’s not exactly up to date but not far behind either and do KTB, which hasn’t been updated in awhile. I could probably move a few wrestlers around and stuff, of course.

Plan is also to use a generic version of Big Gold(so no WWE logo) as a title shared between them as the one true World Title(so I’ll take world out of any companies titles, and lower their prestige as well a little bit)

but yeah, should I use RWC or KTB(despite it being a few months or so out of date but arguably better)

@Chris @Hoss Delgado @Daddy Mecca @The Fourth Wall @Heel Looch @Blainebino @Gambitto

I’ll probably upload some place also so you all can use it

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I'd prolly say KTB

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Not 100% on what's best to use as not familiar with those two (I use a very basic EWR and even then it is now out of date as been two years since I downloaded it and tweaked the roster to the current WWE one at the time)

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Asked a few others, and they all said RWC :heston which, the pop seems to be pretty decent for people, maybe y'all will want to go in and change people's yourself and that's fine. But I think it's pretty decent.

Even made it so Punk don't hate any of the people who would probably stop him from going over.

I hope I uploaded the stuff right.

That has the database and the photos to use(since I had to add in the picture of titles I used for the alliance ones)

Reactions: Death By Looch

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
God damn. Those kids would make amazing wrestlers… Jesus lmao

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Been thinking of making my first TEW DB, and it'd be an importable in order to add VTubers into the game. Would be fun to see them battle actual wrestlers

Wondering if I could ask anyone to help out with properly scaling the talents' popularity

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Been thinking of making my first TEW DB, and it'd be an importable in order to add VTubers into the game. Would be fun to see them battle actual wrestlers

Wondering if I could ask anyone to help out with properly scaling the talents' popularity

No it's hard

Jk I can try and offer advice but I think Grim has way more experience (and frustration) trying to balance real world stuff

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
As I sometimes decide to do, I have simmed four-and-a-half years of the Chronicles 1992 database, and I think I've come across the most cursed timeline yet.
  • First of all, the landscape of Japanese pro wrestling is completely different. AJPW has gone out of business, with NJPW soon to follow (being over 20 million in the hole). The titans of Japan are all shoot-style companies, with RINGS (never having adopted full-on MMA), UWFi, and Fujiwara Gumi being the top dogs. The only pre-1990s Japanese company to stay strong is AJW.
  • Wrestling in Mexico as we know it is soon to die. AAA flopped, and now CMLL is in a similarly bad situation to NJPW. UWA Mexico is also in debt and spiralling, leaving no companies left in Mexico at all.
  • Other major companies that went bust include CWA (the European one), FMW, pretty much everything from Canada, and both the American women's wrestling companies active at the beginning.
  • The titan of the wrestling game is without a doubt WWF, who appear to be adopting a strategy similar to WCW around this time in real life. Just keep a bunch of old guys! Top stars are Hogan, Flair, Savage, and Warrior. The 80s never ended!
  • WCW is doing a bit better in terms of pushing new talent, but not much. Case in point: Sgt. Slaughter is in the middle of an all-conquering run as both NWA and WCW World Champion. I guess, don't question Bill Watts? Top stars are Steamboat, Slaughter, DDP, Sid, and Vader.
  • GWF and Herb Abrams' UWF are still going strong, with ECW not really making a huge dent.
  • Steve Austin is a midcarder in WCW. He recently had an affair with Missy Hyatt.
  • Rocky Maivia (as he is currently known) is in the Wild Samoan Training Center, evidently, as he's only working for WXW. He's unknown.
  • Paul Levesque has never found a contract. Neither has Glenn Jacobs.
  • Mick Foley is in WWF as Mankind, but can't push through the steroid ceiling.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
1649372827145.png

Just discovered this gem of a character and signed him to my Scottish hardcore fed, obviously

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler