TEW/EWR Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Fiend

Reaction score
I thought the king would have been in the roster above. Which promotion was Harley Race with at the time?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I thought the king would have been in the roster above. Which promotion was Harley Race with at the time?
Central States Wrestling

Reactions: The Fiend

Ace

Reaction score

Prolly not the right thread but the guy making this said on twitter it would be out in early access in the next few weeks iirc.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Prolly not the right thread but the guy making this said on twitter it would be out in early access in the next few weeks iirc.

thats actually pretty intresting!

if u have 2020 join the grims multiplayer league BREH

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yes, I'd definitely love if we had more participants.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So for RIPW...I'm STILL making too much fucking money even after implementing drug testing and improving production. I don't wanna improve it to literally as high as it can bc that's just too unrealstic. So I added two more weekly shows :garrett

I have these set as events and not TV shows though bc in my head they're the house shows that I'm not allowed to actually run at my size, so they're meaningless to my continuity or popularity even, they're just more reps for the wrestlers.

BUT I'm also gonna have them airing on the SWF Network just cause I can for whatever weird fucks wants to watch house shows for a shitty developmental company :lol so they might have me making even more money lmaooo I'm probs just gonna autobook them too even, have the head road agent and also owner be in charge I guess. Depending on how it goes I'll add more to maybe have a max of 5 shows a week including my weekly TV show on Sunday and my events once a month on Fridays.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think I might use these shows kinda like AEW Dark too and hire a bunch of local guys to wrestle on them, see if I find some gems that way. It's amazing having this much financial freedom honestly, it's just too bad it's taking so long to build up my guys popularity to get me better ratings.

Ace

Reaction score
So for RIPW...I'm STILL making too much fucking money even after implementing drug testing and improving production. I don't wanna improve it to literally as high as it can bc that's just too unrealstic. So I added two more weekly shows :garrett

I have these set as events and not TV shows though bc in my head they're the house shows that I'm not allowed to actually run at my size, so they're meaningless to my continuity or popularity even, they're just more reps for the wrestlers.

BUT I'm also gonna have them airing on the SWF Network just cause I can for whatever weird fucks wants to watch house shows for a shitty developmental company :lol so they might have me making even more money lmaooo I'm probs just gonna autobook them too even, have the head road agent and also owner be in charge I guess. Depending on how it goes I'll add more to maybe have a max of 5 shows a week including my weekly TV show on Sunday and my events once a month on Fridays.
TEW has a horrible financial system. Same with pop for the top promotions. They just end up with hundreds of millions of dollars and a bunch of 99 pop guys a couple years in

Ace

Reaction score
Side note: Am I the only Cornellverse player who thinks Bobby Lashley should get a massive push with the title IRL because he reminds me so much of Remo?

Ace

Reaction score
Would there be any interest in a full BTB using a Cornellverse promotion? Or are y'all (except Chris) not interested in Cornellverse stuff. (Cornellverse is the default universe in TEW)

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin had a disagreement in my current save so I switched up my plans for a long term MCMG vs. Lethal Consequences program and fast tracked an MCMG breakup

Fun times

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
TEW has a horrible financial system. Same with pop for the top promotions. They just end up with hundreds of millions of dollars and a bunch of 99 pop guys a couple years in

Yeah I'm noticing this now in February 2022. I'm not like super annoyed or gonna call it horrible necessarily bc for the most part I think the game is going how real life seems to? At least with some, like USPW is putting out mid products but still making a lot of money and popularity....like WWE lol They're basically even popularity around the whole world. I did notice in the recent update he said he was tweaking how popular top stars get so fast or something though.

I also feel like the WrestleWorld broadcasters were great, idk necesarilly about gameplay bc I haven't used them (WW Australia opened up like 3 months after I launched my own streaming service with ZEN :slip: ) but just looking at viewing figures from the indies that have it, they seem balanced well and indies are slowly rolling out weekly TV shows like you see now from a ton of companies on IWTV irl.