Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I like tweet as a slight town lean rn too btw. I think him reading Lethal more against the grain when pressure was starting is townie regardless of alignment. If tweet's scum, I don't see him defending town Lethal bc in a game with a lot of newbies his voice might carry more weight and he wouldn't wanna kill that mislynch before it starts. But likewise if they're both scum together it would be a bit too on the nose of a defense, I would imagine tweet would wait and see if Lethal could do anything himself to get out or try and divert elsewhere instead of outright saying he buys Lethal's stuff

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That’s a rhetorical question right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well not really, you're infering that people voting early is part of a plan. A plan to do what exactly? It's going to take double digit votes to get a lynch achieved so I'm not really sure why people are concerned with two votes or what plan that would achieve considering no one is aggressively asking for votes on someone either.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I like tweet as a slight town lean rn too btw. I think him reading Lethal more against the grain when pressure was starting is townie regardless of alignment. If tweet's scum, I don't see him defending town Lethal bc in a game with a lot of newbies his voice might carry more weight and he wouldn't wanna kill that mislynch before it starts. But likewise if they're both scum together it would be a bit too on the nose of a defense, I would imagine tweet would wait and see if Lethal could do anything himself to get out or try and divert elsewhere instead of outright saying he buys Lethal's stuff

We agree on tweet as far as that specific and thats a good analysis on the last part of your post. I also liked that he answered me right away when I questioned him as to why he unvoted and didn't give me some long bullshit meta thing or talked about some previous game, which would be things i look out for with him early (struggling for content syndrome).

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Howdy Chevy. Tell us what you think so far. :garrett

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Love the theme. Very generous town lean to Barry for the essay on guiding the newbies, but that could just be a s/s coaching interaction on open display so I'll take it with a grain of salt.

Odd point to making super early and very on the fences but not sure it's shadable being that early. Lethal trying to make connections and reads early isn't a terrible sign for him though.

Sounds like you're either trying to give a bit of a buddy here to Barry and even try to scum shade him at the same time. Why jump to the s/s interaction and not perhaps scum Barry trying to take newbies under his wing? The shade at the end of your post here is a ping to me.

Big fan of this post. The only thing that stops me fully agreeing with it is Lethals meta. Definitely something to remember.

@Lethal Banks why are you talking about s/s interactions regarding barry? Who would be the other S in that scenario? And why would he be opening with a large post in thread helping everyone that's new instead of just helping his potential teammates outside the thread and leave the other newbies to fend for themselves? I'd have said he's trying to make himself look good, not any sort of s/s business so that post comes off pretty awkward I gotta say.

As above ^

I can see Barry being this helpful to the noobies regardless of alignment. He was super excited to play and wants them to stick around so as town it'd just he natural. Mostly the same as scum but he could he hoping to pocket them if they trust him early (since it was actually good advice that should be followed)

So null on Barry rn I'd say, wouldn't go either direction off his play so far.

Super early Town lean for Chris too.

u say you have an issue with lethal but you're not voting for them

This I don't like. Why are you trying to rush votes early? We've got 48 hours.

I agree with this post about Tweet.

Early thoughts before I've even had my coffee - Tweet, Chris, Barry look good. Despite that one previous game where I was hilariously wrong with the desperado shot, I've usually got good instincts on Barry.

August has pinged me as has Necro - this might sound hypocritical because of above but Necro shading early posts is odd. I don't like the "you sound suspicious" based off a fence sitting post with no real follow up?

I'm curious at to why ''voting early" is an issue to a few people, could those people please clarify as to why exactly its problematic?

The reason it's not hypocritical is the same answer for this: early votes are fine & dandy, I don't like people pressuring to vote early. It seems like they're trying to rush something.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
ALSO I'VE MISSED MAFIA, WELCOME BACK EVERYONE

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
that being said, how funny would it be to lynch jeff

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I say we go after Blaine, he’s already jumping around from person to person. Not sure I can trust someone like that. It’s almost as if he wants to get a death out the way and doesn’t care who he takes down.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I say we go after Blaine, he’s already jumping around from person to person. Not sure I can trust someone like that. It’s almost as if he wants to get a death out the way and doesn’t care who he takes down.
:nah2

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Going to have to do more than that to convince me. Until then.

vote: Blaine

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi