Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
i gues my follow up is what did yo uthink of both claims knowing this

Blaine's claim is whatever, just not worth lynching at this time.

Chris's rubs me several ways, for a lot of reasons that I'm not exactly comfortable talking about rn.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Voting for one person, isn't pro-town. Lynching town - is never a win.
Well of course lynching town is never win. But if you don't lynch and vote then how will you gain information?

I'll ask you again. Who are you going to vote for this phase?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Well of course lynching town is never win. But if you don't lynch and vote then how will you gain information?

I'll ask you again. Who are you going to vote for this phase?

I already answered that question.

Saying 'its good for information' is false positive. If you don't think someone is scum, and then they are lynched and they don't flip scum. You haven't learned anything.

August

Reaction score
Abigail is clearly a very dangerous and experienced player that knows what they’re doing and likes to take charge.

I’d appreciate it if anyone with investigation abilities could pay her a visit tonight. The last thing we need is scum taking control of the dayphase.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I already answered that question.

Saying 'its good for information' is false positive. If you don't think someone is scum, and then they are lynched and they don't flip scum. You haven't learned anything.
That's completely untrue. If you mislycnh you can see who voted for that person, what were the reasons and cases, who pushed first, who pushed last, who voted last. There are lots of things that a mislynch can tell us. The fact that we have had a fairly productive D1 and yet you still don't want to cast a vote or think there's any real benefit to it is highly suspicious.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Abigail is clearly a very dangerous and experienced player that knows what they’re doing and likes to take charge.

I’d appreciate it if anyone with investigation abilities could pay her a visit tonight. The last thing we need is scum taking control of the dayphase.

I was going to start calling them Jeff, Jr. tbh lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
That's completely untrue. If you mislycnh you can see who voted for that person, what were the reasons and cases, who pushed first, who pushed last, who voted last. There are lots of things that a mislynch can tell us. The fact that we have had a fairly productive D1 and yet you still don't want to cast a vote or think there's any real benefit to it is highly suspicious.

Until very recently, I was voting you. You're talking pure shit at this point - throwing out 'highly suspicious'

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Its highly suspicious, that I don't want to vote Chris? GTFO

Sister Abigail

Reaction score

Afraid of me already? But I do appreciate the recognition. I honestly didn't think I'd be taking any kind of lead in this game especially since it's my first game, but that's alright by me as well.

Do you not think I'm being town here? Do you think I have some wolf vibes other than seemingly being experienced? I'm totally fine with being investigated because I feel my understanding and activity in this game are better than most so being cleared and having people listen to me would be fine.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Until very recently, I was voting you. You're talking pure shit at this point - throwing out 'highly suspicious'
What do you think is pure shit? There has been plenty of discussion and voting in this day phase that surely you must have been pinged by something. Even if you haven't been following the thread completely it doesn't make sense for you to come in here, see the state of everything, and just fold your arms and say that you're not going to vote.

Do you find Chris suspicious? You said he wasn't your number one hit but there was something in your post that made me believe you sussed him a little.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Honestly, I'm just kinda still down to vote Chris right now unless something drastic happens.