Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Why lethal? So.you would lynch Chris tho?

Feel like lethal has been very consistent from what I’ve seen. Has been asking for reads lists and willing to offer up his thoughts/opinions freely which i don’t associate with scum lethal.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ok , I didn't consider the Blaine ascetic stuff (forgot that was you that pointed to it), that particular point is fair.

Regarding Chris however, can you expand? You think he faked on doddsy and it back fired? Trying to see the motivation behind that and I'm fairly sure Chris been on doddsys ass for a slice now so it be a pretty long con . Unlikely imo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ig unless they teammates (Chris doddsy) n its a staying in poe thing but again I feel Chris was in good standing so why body a teammate if that's the case. Way too late in the game for a bus too

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
One more thing @PHEN0M , what are your thoughts on the tweet man as well

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
tenor.gif

Just sitting back waiting for reads lists

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Oh i may have missed the Chris/Doddsy stuff somehow. I’ll take a look.

i would very much like to see a tweet flip

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
1. Barry
3. August
4. Doddsy (Chevy)
5. Chris
8. Necro
10. Jeff

12. Mox Girl
13. Lethal

15. Goatnom
20. Tweet
22. Sister Abigail

this is my current town reads, gun to head. i'm not as solid on mox but my gut says she looks a little too clueless to just be dropping watcher like that (not meant to be an insult, experience thing). while she hasn't made the most amount of posts or revelations, I can't really remember any posts that were 'bad' orfake sounding. so light blue for her

Necro's usage checks out too much for it to be scum unless he suicidal.

For reasons said earlier, and quite honestly, his vibe from day 1, I'm staying town on chris myself. If he's scum and outplayed me, I will tip my hat. But I'm pretty confident he's legit.

August/sister abigail combo cleared me. I doubt they go through the trouble and their stories line up. Only way they are scum, imo, is if they are in a team together. very unlikely. they stay town.

Barry is self explanatory and anyone who says otherwise can :Vinceout

I'm putting lethal in light blue as well, because overall his posts have actually been decent (i agree with phenoms post earlier actually too), he hasnt made any of these weird reads that make no sense or contradict each other that ive noticed either. he hasnt wasted time with spec, or gotten into fights with people/perceived weaker players either.

Which leaves
Doddsy/Tweet/Nom i

Doddsy's claim is for sure weird as chris pointed out. however some of that is potential wifom and I wont pretend to know what EV may or may not have been thinking, was a spicy day on the rest of the main chat that day so, eh. Ballsy claim if fake, him losing it sort of fits with Necro's role too...

Nom I made a case on earlier so you know where I stand. I'll yield that his latest posts, however, give me some pause and he actually makes a fair point on blaine.

Tweet made a lot of weird fucking posts. one that pinged me that keeps gnawing at me as well was this ''scum are either getting their ass kicked or running circles around us'' . think is was after the chimp flip? anyways it reaked of a weird combination of tmi/paper pushing post. Im sure i can find it again. Combine that with his cavalier attitude around both tpeins (not that he was the only one, but it seemed uncharaistically no fucks given when as town he often likes to go against the grain) and the 4th vt claim, i could potentially see it being the GF or something

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So I guess basically at this point, Tweet would be the only one I have zero confidence/reason to be town. nom/doddsy have some plausibility of town play I guess.

then id go down to mox/august/sis/lethal route but I wouldn't do that before the three above.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
1. Barry
3. August
4. Doddsy (Chevy)
5. Chris
8. Necro
10. Jeff
12. Mox Girl
13. Lethal
15. Goatnom
20. Tweet
22. Sister Abigail

this is my current town reads, gun to head. i'm not as solid on mox but my gut says she looks a little too clueless to just be dropping watcher like that (not meant to be an insult, experience thing). while she hasn't made the most amount of posts or revelations, I can't really remember any posts that were 'bad' orfake sounding. so light blue for her

Necro's usage checks out too much for it to be scum unless he suicidal.

For reasons said earlier, and quite honestly, his vibe from day 1, I'm staying town on chris myself. If he's scum and outplayed me, I will tip my hat. But I'm pretty confident he's legit.

August/sister abigail combo cleared me. I doubt they go through the trouble and their stories line up. Only way they are scum, imo, is if they are in a team together. very unlikely. they stay town.

Barry is self explanatory and anyone who says otherwise can :Vinceout

I'm putting lethal in light blue as well, because overall his posts have actually been decent (i agree with phenoms post earlier actually too), he hasnt made any of these weird reads that make no sense or contradict each other that ive noticed either. he hasnt wasted time with spec, or gotten into fights with people/perceived weaker players either.

Which leaves
Doddsy/Tweet/Nom i

Doddsy's claim is for sure weird as chris pointed out. however some of that is potential wifom and I wont pretend to know what EV may or may not have been thinking, was a spicy day on the rest of the main chat that day so, eh. Ballsy claim if fake, him losing it sort of fits with Necro's role too...

Nom I made a case on earlier so you know where I stand. I'll yield that his latest posts, however, give me some pause and he actually makes a fair point on blaine.

Tweet made a lot of weird fucking posts. one that pinged me that keeps gnawing at me as well was this ''scum are either getting their ass kicked or running circles around us'' . think is was after the chimp flip? anyways it reaked of a weird combination of tmi/paper pushing post. Im sure i can find it again. Combine that with his cavalier attitude around both tpeins (not that he was the only one, but it seemed uncharaistically no fucks given when as town he often likes to go against the grain) and the 4th vt claim, i could potentially see it being the GF or something

:WOW

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

:banderas:

Been too long

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Good chance we got an II / BP in there too with the potential amount of guns on town's side.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think this is the way, tl/dr have the least reason to call town, and if he pops GF with perks I think it's elementary from there.

vote tweet

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think I'd still rather go Doddsy today myself. Not gonna have much free time at work today at least in the a.m. though.

I think I buy N0M tbh, tweet I can agree is high on POE at this point. I'll go for that if needed too.

Have we heard from everyone so far?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP