Terminator Genisys: Rise of the Machines Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Unfortunately, it was just that boring, nothing of note lol.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I think night 5 was last night? What dates is in your pm

Last night was night 6 tbf

I'm going to put a claims list up to date so we can monitor

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Just catching up

Necro is town btw, he gave me a gun a few nights ago too :garrett

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
So i don’t think that 2nd part that was in my role pm was actually supposed to be there so we can all disregard my last couple of posts

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
:reigns3

You just had a senior Dad moment didn't you :lol

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
:reigns3

You just had a senior Dad moment didn't you :lol

lmao no no, i was informed it was a mistake that it was in my pm. It said I’ll reflexively kill anyone that kills me at night but that appears to have been Ekko 2.0’s bomb role description.

• Wow
Reactions: Lethal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well regardless that commuter role is the one I like the least n its possible you just forgot about chevy's flip, saw i was a tad suspicious, and corrected course this a.m :hmm making me extremely uneasy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ofc given doddsys claim its also not impossible smark screwed the post by accident too but that's starting to look very convenient

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@PHEN0M do ya have any reads whatsoever ?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@August remind me of your usage as well please

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Claims List:

Barry
- Gunsmith
August - Inventor
Doddsy (Chevy) - Vig?
Chris - Detective
Necro - Arms Dealer
Jeff - ?
Mox Girl - Watcher
Lethal - ?
Goatnom - Commuter
Tweet - VT
Sister Abigail - Tracker

Now our pal Smark loves a little role overlap, and we've got gunsmith + detective, watcher + tracker, and inventor + arms dealer. Something doesn't sit right with that level of overlap fwiw, especially with what I've got to say.

Added my reads in as well.

Barry is a strong clear because he has been actively hunting all game, has provided some good role usage, helped body Ekko 2.0.
August is a slight clear based on claiming early on and having the SA confirmation and knowledge of something happening between them.
Doddsy is a slight clear because I doubt he's faking vig
Chris is a slight clear because he claimed earlier on and has hunted well. I am cautious about his convenient role usage last night.
Necro is a slight clear because he was heavily sussed by Pein and possibly bussed by Ekko. Claimed after the janitor shot as well (but was willing to claim if needed before this). Also gave Jeff and Barry a gun [Barry usage confirmed].
Jeff is a slight/mid town clear due to having similar thought process to Barry and he hasn't made any token Jeff slips as scum that I've seen
Mox Girl is a slight scum lean because she's only voted once and could be idling by not knowing what to do - explains lack of kills?
N0M is a slight/mid clear because something pinged me about his attention to detail with Blaze's hider spot and Blaine's role.
Tweet is a slight scum lean due to the VT claim and having some rather not excellent interactions with some players
Sister is a mid/strong clear based on the interaction with August about knowing what he was etc.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm rather convinced phenoms role doesn't fit town with a jk flip and another more personal reason. He also been reading me town w no much reason behind it n the n1 claimed usage felt a bit like buddying me further. He also made some night post about barry a few nights ago which pinged me as he may be trying to let town know his intention (at the time I thought he may be hinting) but then in his claim he did not mention that usage. My gut says he's some sort of roleblocker with commuter being his fake and wants to keep that role usage tn?

As I said earlier this morning, I was gifted a gun and plan on using tonight so I feel this direction is what is going to yield us the best result, and if he flips scum rb-type like I think he will, between Chris myself and Barry we can likely end scum either overnight or by clearing n lynching tomorrow.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I'm rather convinced phenoms role doesn't fit town with a jk flip and another more personal reason. He also been reading me town w no much reason behind it n the n1 claimed usage felt a bit like buddying me further. He also made some night post about barry a few nights ago which pinged me as he may be trying to let town know his intention (at the time I thought he may be hinting) but then in his claim he did not mention that usage. My gut says he's some sort of roleblocker with commuter being his fake and wants to keep that role usage tn?

As I said earlier this morning, I was gifted a gun and plan on using tonight so I feel this direction is what is going to yield us the best result, and if he flips scum rb-type like I think he will, between Chris myself and Barry we can likely end scum either overnight or by clearing n lynching tomorrow.

i made you commute night 1 as i perceive you as the best town player so i wanted to ensure you made it to day 2. I’ve been hinting at this since day 1

like i said when i claimed, i have been trying to WIFOM a bit since I’m limited in available shots. Was hoping maybe scum might pick up a hint and not go after Barry.

If I’m scum, there’s a 0.0% chance i point out the hider/ascetic thing and put another teammate in the crosshairs immediately after we lost someone.