• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tattoos?

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I dont have anything yet,I want to wait to get someone professionally dont by major artists like Katt Von D & Mr.Cartoon & so on. I have them planned out. So i'm just waiting to get apointments setted up with the people that I named. Can't wait to be competely honest. Ooowww.

Good luck with that. I am sure that they are booked months in advance.

edit- Who the fuck is Mr. Cartoon? lol

kingovkings

Reaction score
Now that looks badass. Alls I have right now is a bulldog on my left arm. I'm getting more added to it. I want to get this cool looking skull tat I got last year. It was a henna tattoo so it only lasted a couple weeks, but the chick that did it made it look real cool. Once my arms get bigger, I want to get something like this....

Claw_104687346698.jpg
6lr017f.jpg

I like that slash effect where it makes it look like it's cutting threw your skin. I want it on my arms, but with the size they are now, it'd look dumb.

That skull is sick :)

Reaction score
I've wanted one for years and years but the price is too much. For $300 bucks I can buy a decent shotgun, (bought a Remington 870 for 200 at a show). I really wish I knew someone who would give me a deal. I wanted a wedding ring tattoo on my finger,(where else), no frills, just a band and they wanted $200. No color, no design. Just have to wait longer...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^^^I can't always have my ring on because of work. Actually it was Shawn Michaels' ring tat that inspired me.

What work doesn't allow you to wear your band of holy matrimony? lol.

Anyways, he got that tat' from Hogan, and I also plan to get that when I'm older.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't do tattoos or piercings. I find most tattoos on girls hot though, so long as it's not going overboard. I just don't feel comfortable inking my body when it's not nearly in the state that I want it to be. I could just imagine getting a tattoo now, then finally getting in to shape, and thus deforming the tattoo. lol.

nation

Reaction score
I don't do tattoos or piercings. I find most tattoos on girls hot though, so long as it's not going overboard. I just don't feel comfortable inking my body when it's not nearly in the state that I want it to be. I could just imagine getting a tattoo now, then finally getting in to shape, and thus deforming the tattoo. lol.

That's my big fear about getting tattoos. I workout and I'm building muscle but in the future I might stop or get even bigger.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
the only thing i've really considered is a celtic cross on my shoulder and maybe something else with my last name. i'd probably only do them somewhere that they are covered by my shirt cause my mom hates tats and you kinda get judged by some people who see them too