Tattoos?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Considering getting a few simple ones around my wrist that sort of look like a bracelet, with what's important to be written. I have to wait until I'm 18 of course, but yeah.

nation

Reaction score
I fucking hate people who just get tattoos to get them instead of getting one with a purpose.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
I got a stone style heartagram with cracks on it on my inner forearm. Didn't hurt that much. It was kind of a burning feeling. Thinking of getting a jack skellington tatoo next.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I have my nickname S0LD1ER on my left under side for arm.

2pqmbud.jpg

The nickname means a lot to me as people back home call me that since the age 10. I did fire because I'm a pyro, probably more then I should be and blue because my favorite color is blue. Didn't hurt, people make them out worse then they really are, around the wrist hurt some but nah if you can't take a tattoo then your a pussy.

I'm getting a gothic/trible bracelet on my right wrist similar to Eminem.

Portrait of my mom on my left bicep.

My uncles Harley Davidson Eagle tattoo that he has, I'm putting that on my right forarm in memory of him.

And in the future my son or daughters name down on the under side of my right for arm.

The plus to all this, I have a family member who tattoos, he charged my SLDR tat for $70 but a parlor would charge $400 - $500.

Tattoos look bad on some people when there older yeah, but if you have baby face skin that makes you look real young then you have nothing to worry bout. My dad and uncle are in there 50's and there tattoos look like bran new.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I'll take that, I'll be getting my first at a tattoo party in a few weeks. The reason I consider myself a tattoo person is I research the hell out of it, read almost any tattoo material I can and shit like that, hell even hang out at tattoo parlors to see people get inked up and get to know the artists I want to do mine. I love the tattoo culture and everything the real people make it. The only reason I don't have any yet is because I don't want to start my arms yet because I want the same person to do the whole things and thats goin to cost me out the ass and also I don't want any of the others yet cause I figure I will wait at least a year after getting an idea before I do it to make sure I could live with it.

Take what I say for what you want. But that will be the biggest mistake of your life. Tattoo parties imo are the worse thing. They rush to finish your tattoo because there out there to make money, they want to get as much money as possible and they don't take there time as they would if it was just you. Just a tip, my friend did this and regrets the hell out of it.

J...

Reaction score
Take what I say for what you want. But that will be the biggest mistake of your life. Tattoo parties imo are the worse thing. They rush to finish your tattoo because there out there to make money, they want to get as much money as possible and they don't take there time as they would if it was just you. Just a tip, my friend did this and regrets the hell out of it.

Normally I would agree but its a friend I've known since elementary schools friend and only a few other friends of ours and the guy does really good stuff and would never rush to finish ours. He's even legit and owns his own company and runs it to code. But I'll let a few others go before I do just incase and all I'm getting is "SIA" tattoo'd on my wrist.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
What's behind "SIA"?

J...

Reaction score
Its what my friends and I have choosen to call the lifestyle we live by, it started as just a few friends and I but more people that come in and out of our parties has started to pick it up and its became lingo for Kentwood and Caledonia the two citys we are most in. Stands for Stoners in Action. We smoke, drink and do drugs while at the same time doing what we have to get done in life such as school and shit. Its kind of a movement where not everyone can or wants to be drug free so if not at least do what you go to do while you do these things. Sounds dumb but you wouldn't believe how many kids actually go to school now and shit just becuase of it. Also is going to represent the last year in my life.

Sorry for the life story but it takes alot of explaining and you can obviously tell it has alot of meaning.

Reaction score
Too many people overly inked these days. It almost screams of identity crisis for some people or it helps them validate their manhood. Overly inked chicks are just fucking gross. A good tat for the right reason is cool, but koi fish sleeves and tribal or kanji is silly to me and played out.

I've been laying out the tat of my brothers name ever since he was shot in 07, my brother and sister have matching tats, but I didn't like the guy who did them. I want a portrait of him smoking a cig or his picture on a 40 oz or something grimey that was he.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Ive got leg sleeve from my knee down to my foot with Jap dragon, Sugar skulls lotus flower's.
Jap symbol for strength in the middle of bottom of back because of (hard times in my life), My kids name on each wrist for obvious reasons, holly cross with my nan's name through it (Memorial),
Half sleeve top of right arm with Japanese tiger running down the full length with lotus flowers cherry blossoms.

And more of a fun one that the rest the skull off HHH light grey T'shirt as always wanted skull and that one is awesome. Everyone of my Tatts have personal meaning and are done at certain points of my life.

It's not every one's cup off tea and Majority of people dont like them. My ma hates mine apart from the Cross but she smokes and i dont like that. At the end of the day it comes down to personal choice.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I don't have any tattoos at the moment. I do plan on getting a few however. I have been meaning to get one but mainly because I have not decided 100% on what I want to get and I do not want to regret it somewhere down the line.

But I do agree that people who over do it with the ink look like blueberries.

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
I dont have anything yet,I want to wait to get someone professionally dont by major artists like Katt Von D & Mr.Cartoon & so on. I have them planned out. So i'm just waiting to get apointments setted up with the people that I named. Can't wait to be competely honest. Ooowww.

Kizza

Reaction score
Until I see a reason to get one, fuck them.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score

Now that looks badass. Alls I have right now is a bulldog on my left arm. I'm getting more added to it. I want to get this cool looking skull tat I got last year. It was a henna tattoo so it only lasted a couple weeks, but the chick that did it made it look real cool. Once my arms get bigger, I want to get something like this....

Claw_104687346698.jpg
6lr017f.jpg

I like that slash effect where it makes it look like it's cutting threw your skin. I want it on my arms, but with the size they are now, it'd look dumb.