Tattoos?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
Do you have any tattoos? If so what are they? Did they hurt getting them? If you don't have any, are you going to get any?

I don't have any tattoos but I definitely plan on getting one. I will get a wolf tattoo that covers most of my back. I don't want a tattoo that doesn't have meaning but I feel like a spiritual thing with wolves so it has a lot of meaning to me.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
My self and my friend got tattoo's on our front thighs. Says 'dont forgot' in reference to where we work at. Our boss is Korean and he speaks broken english so instead of saying don't forget come in at the right time. He says 'dont forgot make a right time ok'. Only cost 20 for the tattoo since my friend knew the guy.

J...

Reaction score
I have so many planed but I don't want to start them until I have money to get them right.

Left Arm is going to have a japanesse looking dragon with his head down towards my forearm and he's goin to be blowing fire that will make characters and shit.

Right Arm is going to have a Koi Fish swimming up stream and the waters going to run down my forarm and have characters like the other.

On my wrist going to be getting SIA which is a sort of life style my friends and alot of people around us leave thanks to us and it also represents this point in my life.

Going to get two band tattoo's on either my back or chest there going to be Bullet for my Valentine and the Deathbat.

No idea what I'm goin to do with the rest of my body but plan on being covered in ink before I die minus hands, neck and feet. Might end up getting knuckle tattoo's one day.

noumenon

Reaction score
I'm actually one of the few people I know who don't have any ink. Nothing to do with being scared to get it or anything... I've just never woken up and really wanted to go get one. The day I do have a strong enough urge to get one I know exactly what I'd want to get.
Besides, these guys who get overly inked are just going to look like assholes when they hit their 50's.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
LOL ^^^I always though about that. I know Lil Wayne is going to look horrible in the next 20 or so years.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
If you're drenched in ink you're going to look to dumb as shit when your skin gets wrinkly

noumenon

Reaction score
A few tasteful tattoos aren't a bad thing. Tattoos have become the latest fad just like piercings were back in the late 90's. Nearly everyone "wants a sleeve" or has more of their body tattooed than not. Hardly anyone even puts any thought into what they get anyway. I can't tell you how many people I've seen with nearly the same exact tattoos.
And people PLEASE..if you're not Asian... stop with these mythical Asian tattoo sleeves.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Dude I've seen Asian lettering on guys and I asked them what they meant. Some of them couldn't even tell me and some you can tell they were making shit up.

noumenon

Reaction score
I have a Korean friend who straight up called out this guy at a bar one night who thought he had Japanese lettering on his arm and thought it said something totally different.

J...

Reaction score
I agree wit some points, some people are really dumb when it comes to sleeves and shit but those are the fakes, Frat boys and shit, real tattoo like myself, spend hours at a time even sometimes daily researching what they want, how to get it done, what tattoo's have what meaning and shit like that. Tattoo's are just like anything in the world if done for the right reason there awesome, if done in the heat of the moment retarted.

noumenon

Reaction score
I agree wit some points, some people are really dumb when it comes to sleeves and shit but those are the fakes, Frat boys and shit, real tattoo like myself, spend hours at a time even sometimes daily researching what they want, how to get it done, what tattoo's have what meaning and shit like that. Tattoo's are just like anything in the world if done for the right reason there awesome, if done in the heat of the moment retarted.

You just said you don't even have any. So at this point I'd consider anyone with ink no matter how stupid it was more of a "real tattoo" person than you. No offense.

J...

Reaction score
I'll take that, I'll be getting my first at a tattoo party in a few weeks. The reason I consider myself a tattoo person is I research the hell out of it, read almost any tattoo material I can and shit like that, hell even hang out at tattoo parlors to see people get inked up and get to know the artists I want to do mine. I love the tattoo culture and everything the real people make it. The only reason I don't have any yet is because I don't want to start my arms yet because I want the same person to do the whole things and thats goin to cost me out the ass and also I don't want any of the others yet cause I figure I will wait at least a year after getting an idea before I do it to make sure I could live with it.