Tarvis40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Shit, now you're gonna start pointing fingers? Damn bro, grow a set and who gives a shit what they are talking about.

Angryphilip, you just talk and talk yet nothing comes you. So flame someone or just shut the fuck up! I'm tired of seeing you on the sidelines playing cheerleader.

so im gong to listen to you because? i mean you been here for like a week, your not a mod, and quite frankly i love the fact that i am starting to annoy your bitch ass.

Christian

Reaction score
everyone shut the fuck up. this forum is stupid. a flaming "tournament"? give me a mother fucking break. on other message boards i use, people flame freely in ANY topic there's a strong disagreement in, there's not some bs forum set aside for it.

this is stupid. tarvis is stupid. the tournament is stupid.

gtfo.

Travis40

everyone shut the fuck up. this forum is stupid. a flaming "tournament"? give me a mother fucking break. on other message boards i use, people flame freely in ANY topic there's a strong disagreement in, there's not some bs forum set aside for it.

this is stupid. tarvis is stupid. the tournament is stupid.

gtfo.

If you think our forum is stupid, why don't you leave? Telling people to GTFO out a forum you don't even like? You're as much of a douche as Shit Bag and Showstopper

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I actually agree that this section is pretty pointless... But i won't make a big fuss over it! Instead...

*Leaves, Never Post's Here Again*

Wordlife

yeah lol^ but seriously... flame all you want its a forum, its going to happen, but calling people out is kinda redicoulous, nothing against you Travis though.... I'm just talking for the others too. I find it funny though, even many people here are getting pissed about it, if you wanna flame flame then. If you dont like to see people get flamed, whether its anyone, a mod, an admin, a noob, a long time member, or a one day member... whether its me or chaos, or fatal or cms... it doesnt matter, if you dont like reading it, well then just dont read it, plain and f'n simple. But seriously, its getting a bit old, still kinda funny, but old

Wordlife

^exactly... its your choice, decided what you wanna do... we should vote honestly

6194life

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with flaming. It is a good outlet for stress and can help you relax. the people that say its pointless just dont get it. I say to hell with all the crying bitches and lets get back to flaming.

dxfan12

Reaction score
ya really, even though i'm not that good at it, if i'm pissed when i come home, the flame tourney helps me to calm down