Tarvis40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
Do us all a favor and shut the fuck up. Just because they add a "special forum" to flame people in doesn't mean you have to call out every goddamn person you disagree with. Grow the fuck up kid.

C4

^ 100% Agreed, you don't have to call every other person out and flame the guy [90% of them are n00bs] no wonder you are the most Hated IWF'r
Fight with 2 guys, maybe 3 or 4 but fucking you want to flame everybody on the forums, now lets see a Great One vs Trav

Travis40

Guys, you all can STFU, I'm waiting till the tourney's over until I challenge anyone else, I'll finish the 619 match and then I'll concentrate on the tourney, once I'm done with that...we'll see some Major League Flaming

PeepShow

Guys, you all can STFU, I'm waiting till the tourney's over until I challenge anyone else, I'll finish the 619 match and then I'll concentrate on the tourney, once I'm done with that...we'll see some Major League Flaming

Wow, just wow

:)

Travis40

^Didn't know how a guy could die from having sex w/ a horse :roflmao:

Angryphilip2

Reaction score

oh so you mean more dick jokes?

honestly this whole flaming tournment is fucking worthless, and the flames are fucking horrible.....

The Rated R CMStar

619 match, Major League Flaming and Tournament...

How low can you go?

Travis40

^This section wasn't thought of by me...it was by Deadman, so if you want to bash anyone for this entire section...you can thank Deadman for that.

Travis40

^Yeah, but he's the one who thought up the section....so we wouldn't be arguing about it if it wasn't for him.