Tarvis40

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

dammit this sucks cause I wanted to join the Flame Tournament lol

Wrestling Station

:yawn: this thread is like watching Khali vs Snitsky.

6194life

Reaction score
This section is a very good Idea. You should never allow people to flame in every thread where there is a disagreement because you could ruin a good discussion. Flaming for Fun and Flaming because you are pissed off at someone or something are two different things and should have their own section. I enjoy this section and will continue to enjoy this section.

MTG

Reaction score
A flame forum should be where you could flame at people your actually 'mad' at not someone who you are put up against to flame, but hey thats just my opignion

Rell

Reaction score
Travis is my Goonie, V1 is my Capo, you have a problem with them, you have a problem with me...ya dig?

-Fedayeen

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I have a problem with you Rell. >_>. But honestly, this is just a verbal type of wrestling. I say go for it. I would like to see a flame involving Great One, MS,TDK any of those 3.

Rell

Reaction score
Did you just call my goonie a busta? Your not fit for the grind...I'ma have the Capo of this fedayeen twist you, ya dig?

*Translation*

Did you just disrespect my associate? Your not on my level, I'll get Matthardyv1 to handle you...understand?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
People's langauge:
"Yo Geed just got juiced by my cum!...so I guess....You Just Got Checked!...BRo.
------------------Translation----------------------------------------------
Rell Langauge:
"G-UNIT!"

Rell

Reaction score
Shane!!! Long time no see, how have you been?

Wordlife

hey travis is cool, dont fuck with him, you'll have to go thru V1, and Rell 1st, then me if you get thru them lol