SWA: Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA News
115ns0.gif

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice Top 10 men, I really liked it! and good preview, wonder what do the gm's talked about, and omg! Maria is going to have a match with Gail Kim, Trish and Chyna! lol....

Roode Inc

Reaction score
BM: Angle/Nigel

WM: RVD match if I had to choose

BP: Cage/Y2J/Angle, really well done

WP:

Good shows. The opening segment did it for me, it seems like it would be really fun in real life. Keep it up

Oh yeah, and bonus points for Roode winning.

The Rated R CMStar

Great work with the Power 10, also very interesting news, Anarchy looks great and I wonder what could have possibly happen with those discussions between both shows, maybe another trade?

Season Beating should be great

Weebo

Reaction score
f_Anarchy2m_4a31b87.png
Jim Ross: “Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Monday Night Anarchy! Folks tonight as always we have one hell of a slobberknocker of a main event for you guys tonight!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “That’s right, Triple H and JBL are being forced to team up tonight to team against the Undertaker and a partner of his choosing! Who in the world is the Undertaker going to pick as his partner!â€￾

Jim Ross: “I have no idea King but I much rather see how in the world Triple H and John Bradshaw Layfield are going to co-operate with each other after their confrontation last week!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Yeah and for those of you who noticed this week, breaking news from the SWA general manager!â€￾

Jim Ross: “That’s right folks; apparently the two General Managers met over the course of this past week, but it was not specified on why these two were meeting!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well I personally have no idea why our General Manager would be talking with someone who runs the second rate talent?â€￾

Jim Ross: “I don’t know King but I am sure we are going to get some answers here tonight!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well tonight just keeps on getting more exciting but right now we are going to open with my favorite part of the show, the Chris Sabin Invitational!â€￾

Chris Sabin Invitational​

Lillian Garcia: “Ladies and gentlemen our opening contest is the Sabin Invitational Challenge! On his way to the ring he is the reigning X Division Champion, He is Chris Sabin!â€￾

(Chris Sabin appears on the ramp and points to the X Division title smiling and pointing to the crowd. He walks down the ramp patting the title and pointing to his self. Sabin walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. Sabin grabs the microphone from Lillian Garcia and looks out at the crowd.)

Chris Sabin: “Once again I am out here to be the fighting champion that I promised I would be to you people. I keep defeating anyone who steps up to the plate. Rhino, Kaz, Lethal, and Dutt come on who are these guys! I am starting to think that there is no one in the locker rooms even worthy of stepping into the ring with the Champ. This just seems to be getting old man come on who can even provide a challenge for the champ! Last week I defeated two nobody’s from the locker room without breaking a sweat. So you know what, this week I am upping the challenge! As the greatest Fighting Champion in the history of this entire organization! I am issuing a challenge to any 3 superstars in the back who think they have the guts to face me, Chris Sabin X Division Champion, in a Fatal Four way right now! Get your asses down here!â€￾

(A long pauses and no one approaches the ring.)

Chris Sabin: “Just as I thought nothing but spineless cowards in the back afraid to face the Champ! Well if there is no one…â€￾

(Sabin is interrupted by unfamiliar music and Elix Skipper appears on the stage.)

Lillian Garcia: “The challenger for the Sabin invitational tonight hails from Atlanta, Georgia and weighs in at 228lbs. He is “Primetimeâ€￾ Elix Skipper

He walks down the ramp glaring at Sabin as he slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Elix Skipper walks over to a corner and stands on the second turnbuckle and point to the crowd and than points to Sabin and signals for the title.)

(Sabin stands there scratching his head when a deep growling surrounded by heavy metal music fills the arena. Jerry Lynn walks out onto the stage and looks over the crowd.)

Lillian Garcia: “The second challenger is from Minneapolis, Minnesota. He weighs in at 185lbs. He is the pioneer of the X Division, Jerry Lynn!â€￾

(Jerry Lynn walks down the ramp slapping the hands of all the fans and slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Lynn looks directly at Sabin and signals for the gold.)

(A small tune of light drumming and exotic instruments from Asia fill the room. Senshi appears on the stage crouching down and looking to each side at the crowd.)

Lillian Garcia: “The third and last challenger in this match up is from Brooklyn, New York. He weighs in at 180lbs. He is the Warrior Senshi!â€￾

(Senshi walks down the ramp and slides into the ring under the bottom rope and just gazes at all three competitors.)

Once the bell rings, Senshi darts directly for Sabin and Sabin darts in between the middle and top rope to the outside. Senshi stands at the ropes looking down at Sabin; Lynn comes up from behind and grabs Senshi into a victory roll. The referee counts 1…and Lynn is drop kicked in the back of the head by Skipper. Lynn goes forwards and trough the middle and top rope. Skipper picks up Senshi to his feet and pushes him against the ropes. Skipper attempts to whip Senshi across the ring but Senshi reverses it. Skipper bounces off the ropes and Senshi leap frogs over Skipper. Skipper bounces off the ropes again and gets caught with a dropkick to the jaw from Senshi. Sabin walks over to Lynn on the outside and begins to stomp on his back. Sabin than picks Jerry Lynn up to his feet and lands a reverse spin kick to the gut of Lynn. Sabin grabs Lynn by the hair and tights and runs forward and attempts to throw Lynn back first into the steel barricade but Lynn reverses it. Lynn stands upright and lands a knee to the gut of Sabin. Lynn grabs the tights of Sabin and throws him back first into the steel barricade. Inside the ring Senshi picks up Skipper to his knees and locks in a side headlock. Skipper rises to his feet and walks back pushing Senshi against the ropes. Skipper pushes Senshi off and Senshi runs across the ring. Senshi bounces off the ropes and nails Skipper with a hard shoulder block. Senshi runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. Lynn rolls into the ring and Skipper rolls out of the way. Lynn walks to the middle of the ring and leap frogs over Senshi. Senshi runs and bounces off the ropes and Lynn turns to face Senshi. Senshi runs at Lynn and is caught by Lynn with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Lynn crawls over and covers Senshi and the referee counts 1…and Senshi kicks out. Skipper rolls out under the bottom rope and walks over to Sabin who is on his knees holding his lower back. Skipper picks up Sabin to his feet and lands a hard right forearm to the face of Sabin. Skipper grabs Sabin around the neck and pulls him towards the ring apron but Sabin wraps his arm around the waist of Skipper and runs Skipper gut first into the ring apron. Sabin grabs the tights of Skipper who still has the side headlock on his and lifts him up and drops him with a back suplex. Sabin looks into the ring and Jerry Lynn is picking up Senshi to his feet and putting his head in between his legs. Sabin rushes in under the bottom rope and runs at Lynn and lands a step up enziguiri. Lynn is knocked down and holds his jaw as Sabin gets to his feet and he and Senshi lock eyes. Both men begin to lock in a collar elbow tie up but Sabin lands a knee lift to the gut which sends Senshi down to on one. Sabin follows it up with an elbow to the back of the head. Sabin takes a step back and lands a boot to the side of Senshi’s head which’s ends him to his back. Sabin walks over to Senshi and stomps on his chest twice. Sabin than leaps off the ground and lands one more hard stomp on the chest of Senshi. Elix Skipper finally gets off the floor and rolls into the ring under the bottom rope. Sabin turns around and is caught with a kick to the gut from Skipper. Skipper grabs Sabin around the head and snaps him over with a snapmare. Sabin sits up and receives a straight kick to the back. Lynn walks behind Skipper and turns him around. Lynn lands a right hand to the face of Skipper and pushes him against the ropes. Lynn whips Skipper across the ring but right as Skipper is about to bounce off the ropes he hooks his arms around the top rope. Lynn charges Skipper but Skipper back body drops Lynn. Lynn holds onto the top rope and lands on the ring apron. Skipper turns around and Lynn attempts a right hand but Skipper blocks it. Skipper lands a spinning back kick to the gut of Lynn which hunches him over and half of his upper body is in between the middle and top rope. Skipper takes a few steps back and leaps over the top rope and grabs the waist of Jerry Lynn as he soars over him. Skipper’s feet hit the ground and Skipper slams Lynn down on the floor with a sunset flip powerbomb. Sabin and Senshi are inside the ring and Sabin is the first to his feet. Sabin lands a forearm shot to the back of the kneeling Senshi. Sabin puts his head under the arm of Senshi and lifts him up for a back suplex but Sabin runs forwards and makes Senshi straddle the top turnbuckle. Sabin sits Senshi on the top turnbuckle and moves to his side. Sabin steps on the bottom rope springs off and lands a leaping kick to the side of Senshi’s head. Senshi falls backwards and his foot hooks the cable landing him in a tree of woe. Sabin gets to his feet and quickly runs to the other side of the ring. Sabin runs at Senshi and lands the hesitation dropkick. Sabin stands up and runs his hands through his hair and points his fingers at Senshi like a gun and turns around. Elix Skipper has climbed up onto the ring apron and onto a top turnbuckle. Once Sabin turns around he is caught with a missile dropkick to the chest from Skipper. Skipper rushes over to Senshi and covers him the referee counts 1…2…and Senshi gets a shoulder up. Skipper gets up and stomps on the chest of Senshi and Senshi responds from his back throwing a kick up that connects with the jaw of Skipper. Skipper walks back some and is knocked out of the ring with a running dropkick from Sabin. Sabin walks over to Senshi and begins stomping on him all over. Circling around Senshi stomping on his chest, knees, arms, and head until he reaches down and picks Senshi up to his feet. Sabin suddenly gets caught with a spinning wheel kick to the face that knocks him out on his feet. Senshi turns to run back and bounce against the ropes but Skipper reaches up and pulls the top rope down and Senshi goes over the top rope to the outside. Lynn finally rolls back into the ring and lands a dropkick to the chest of a loopy Sabin. Sabin gets right back up and is knocked down with a dropkick once again. Lynn and Sabin get up at the same time but Lynn pushes Sabin up against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Sabin bounces off the ropes and runs into a back body drop from Lynn. Lynn gets fired up as he runs towards Skipper who is climbing up onto the ring apron and lands a forearm shot which knocks him down on top of Senshi. Sabin slowly gets up to his feet and Lynn walks in front of Sabin and picks him up to his shoulders. Lynn spins Sabin off his shoulder and lands a TKO. Jerry Lynn covers Sabin and the referee counts 1…2…and Sabin gets a shoulder up. Lynn gets up and Sabin is slowly getting to his hands and knees. Lynn grabs Sabin’s head and puts it in between his legs. Lynn picks up Sabin to his feet and signals for the cradle piledriver. Sabin lifts up and attempts a back body drop but reaches up and grabs Lynn’s head before he flips over. Sabin pops Lynn up and onto his shoulders. Sabin quickly crosses the feet of Lynn and drives him down the cradle shock. Sabin hooks the leg and the referee counts 1…2…3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here is your winner, the X Division Champion Chris Sabin!â€￾

Jim Ross: “What an amazing match up and what a great display of the X Division.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well I am still trying to get over the shock of the two newest editions to Anarchy. Jerry Lynn and Senshi arriving here tonight completely caught me off guard!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Indeed so and we have our General Manager to thank for bringing in two amazing athletes. We are just getting started here folks. Coming up next is the tag team match between Trish Stratus and Gail Kim against Chyna and Maria.â€￾

(The camera cuts to a picture of Maria doing squats and stretching in her locker room. Suddenly the SWA Woman’s Championship comes into the picture along with the leg of a female. The camera pans up and Chyna is looking at Maria.)

Chyna: “Are you ready Maria?â€￾

Maria: “Oh yeah lets do this!â€￾

(Chyna walks out of the locker room first and Maria pauses and is looking at the SWA Woman’s Championship as she leaves Maria puts her finger on her chin and looks up for a minute. Maria nods and than walks off following Chyna.)

-Cuts to commercial-

-Returns to the program-

Jim Ross: “Well it is time for some Diva tag team action!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Oh boy I am excited J.R.! I cannot wait to see these lovely ladies in the ring! But right before we went to the commercial break, did you see that way Maria looked at the title?â€￾

Jim Ross: “I will admit that the look Maria hard a peculiar l must admit. We will see how all this transpires in the up coming match up.â€￾

Chyna and Maria vs. Trish Stratus and Gail Kim​

Lillian Garcia: “The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first the team of Gail Kim and Trish Stratus!â€￾

(Trish Stratus appears on the Stage with Gail Kim standing behind Trish. Gail comes up behind Trish and pats her on the shoulder and is hopping up and down behind her talking to her. Gail walks in front of Trish and performs a cut throat signal and points towards the back and Trish is nodding and smirking. Trish walks up the steel steps and Gail hops onto the ring apron. Gail separates the top and middle rope and Trish enters the ring. Gail enters the ring as Trish walks towards the topes and points one finger up. Gail is behind her and clapping and pointing to Trish.)

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing their opponents. They are the team of Maria and the SWA Woman’s Champion Chyna!â€￾

(Chyna appears on the stage with the title around her waist. Maria quickly comes out beside her and waves to the fans. Maria stands and blows a kiss to the audience and Chyna and Maria look at each other and smile. They both walk down the ramp and slap the hands of the fans on either side of the ramp. They both file behind each other in front of the steel steps and they both enter the ring. Chyna takes her title off and hands it to the referee as Trish and Gail back up into their corner.)

Maria and Trish Stratus start out in the ring. They move in for a collar elbow tie up but Trish lands a kick to the mid section of Maria. Trish lands a clubbing forearm to the back of Maria. Trish grabs the hair of Maria and drops down and lands a facebuster on Maria. Trish picks up Maria by her hair and lands a right hand to the side of her face. Trish pushes Maria against the ropes and whips her across the ring. Maria bounces off the ropes and Trish bends over and Maria grabs the head of Trish and drops down hitting a DDT. Maria and Trish get up at the same time and Maria attempts a clothesline but Trish ducks under Maria’s arm. Maria turns around gets hit with a dropkick to the chest from Trish. Trish drops down to her knees and rolls Maria onto her back and covers her. The referee drops down and counts 1…2…and Maria gets a shoulder up. Trish rises to her feet and begins to stomp on the back of Maria. Trish picks up Maria to her feet and lands another right hand to the side of her face. Trish pushes Maria against the ropes and whips her across the ring. Trish bends down once again and Maria grabs the head of Trish again and lands a spinning neckbreaker. Maria begins to crawl towards Chyna in her corner and reaches out but Chyna is not sticking her hand out to tag Maria. Trish crawls over and tags in Gail Kim and Gail rushes in the ring and grabs the foot of Maria. Maria gets up standing on one foot and turns to Gail. Gail pulls on the foot of Maria and pulls her right into a clothesline. Gail stomps on the back of Maria and picks her up to her feet by her hair. Gail walks Maria over to a corner and slams her face first into the top turnbuckle. Gail Kim takes a step back and stomps behind the knee of Maria. Maria falls to one knee and Gail bends down and gabs the foot of Maria and pulls sending Maria to her back. Gail pulls Maria into the middle of the ring, turns her over and locks in a half Boston crab. Chyna enters through the ropes and lands a double arm sledge to the back of Gail Kim. Trish begins to get into the ring but Chyna looks up at Trish and Trish stays in her corner. Chyna is admonished by the referee and told to get back into her corner. Chyna acknowledges and walks backwards and exits the ring. Maria gets to her feet the same time as Gail Kim does. Maria lands a kick to Gail’s mid section and grabs her by her hair and pulls and launches her across the ring. Maria limps over towards Chyna who is still not holding out her hand. Maria hobbles over to her corner and slaps Chyna on the arm and tags in Chyna. Chyna looks at Maria angered for a second but nods as she enters the ring. Chyna walks over towards Gail Kim and lands a kick to her mid section and put her head in between her legs. Chyna looks at Maria for a moment and suddenly gets chick kicked in the back of her head thanks to Trish Stratus. Gail pulls Chyna’s legs out from under her and flips over hooking the legs of Chyna while bridging her back. The referee counts 1…2…and Chyna kicks out. Gail looks confused for a moment but quickly capitalizes while Chyna is on her stomache and locks in a sitting reverse armbar. Gail arches her back pulling on that arm as hard as she can. Chyna manages to get on her knees and push forward enough so she can grab the bottom rope. Gail breaks the hold and rushes over and tags in Trish Stratus. Trish walks over to Chyna and begins to stomp away on her back. Chyna gets to her feet and shoves Trish away as she shakes her arm a bit. Trish runs towards Chyna, Chyna suddenly picks her up onto her shoulder getting ready for a power slam. Trish shifts her weight and slides down the back of Chyna. Trish wraps her arm around the head of Chyna in a running bulldog attempt but Chyna just shoves her forward and Trish runs face first into the second turnbuckle. Trish uses the ropes to help herself to her feet. Chyna walks up to the corner and throws a boot into the gut of Trish Stratus. Chyna follows up with several more boots to the mid section of Trish. Chyna grabs the arm of Trish and Irish whips Trish across the ring and she hits the turnbuckle and she walks to the middle of the ring. As Trish walks towards the middle she walks into another boot to the mid section from Chyna. Chyna picks up Trish Stratus in a military press. Gail Kim enters the ring and chop blocks Chyna from behind her knee and Trish falls on top of Chyna with a cross body. Gail hooks both of her arms around the ankles of Chyna as Trish covers Chyna with the lateral press. The referee begins to count 1…2…3!

Chyna sits up confused as Gail and Trish both quickly rush out of the ring and up the ramp smiling. Maria stands on the ring apron in her corner as a very angry Chyna looks at her like “What the hell?â€￾ Maria stands there and sort of shrugs as Chyna walks over towards her. Chyna grabs Maria by the hair and pulls her over the top rope into the ring. Chyna lifts Maria to her feet and puts her head in between her legs. Chyna lifts Maria up onto her shoulders and violently slams Maria down with a Jackknife powerbomb.

Jim Ross: “That was one hell of a contest folks although it had a questionable ending. I must say though it looks like the friendship of Maria and Chyna is pretty much over!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Poor Maria, I think she needs my medical attention!â€￾

Jim Ross: “King I think you better stay put before you end up getting hurt as well. Well folks I am getting word that from the back that Todd Grisham is standing by with Stone Cold Steve Austin.â€￾

Todd Grisham: “Hello everyone I am Todd Grisham and I am standing next to the Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin. Steve what are your thoughts on what happened last week in the triple threat match with Sting and Bret Hart?â€￾

Stone Cold: “My thoughts? Well for one I am surprised that the pink tight son of a bitch hasn’t been out here already whining about how he lost. He needs to realize this isn’t some nursery school where you get your ass pampered and taken care of. This is this SWA and once you step into that ring I will beat your ass. He can come down the aisle with his sunglasses and sparklers or whatever fruity thing he want to, its not going to make a difference. We all see you trying to make some comeback for the title to start a legacy. Well that just isn’t gonna happen. Stone Cold is going to make your life a living hell and you will beg for mercy from Steve Austin. Bret Hart you are completely pathetic. Going out to the ring and complaining about not getting a title shot. Son I will kick your pink and black ass all over this arena and that’s the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!â€￾

Todd Grisham: “Well Steve would you happen to have any words for the winner of the match last week, the icon Sting?â€￾

Stone Cold: “Sting, last week you beat Bret Hart, which isn’t very much of an accomplishment. You didn’t beat Stone Cold Steve Austin. So Sting if you got the guts, come down to the ring and just try and beat the toughest son of a bitch in the SWA!â€￾

(Austin walks away from Todd Grisham as Todd stands there confused as the screen slowly fades to black.)

-Cuts to commercial-

-Returns to Program-

(Austin is pacing around in the middle of the ring looking up at the stage in jeans and a shirt waiting for Sting.)

Jim Ross: “Well ladies and gentlemen if you are just joining us, right before the commercial break Stone Cold issued a challenge to the Icon Sting.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I think this is a bad move on Austin’s part. All three men took a hell of a beating last week. Especially Austin when he got nailed in the knee with that chair!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well you know Austin never backs down from a fight. He is the toughest S.O.B. in the SWA.â€￾

(The titontron shows medical and management surrounding a bloodied Sting on the ground. The EMT’s bring in a stretcher as they try and get Sting to talk. Sting has a glazed look in his eyes from behind his crimson mask.)

Stone Cold: “What kinda horseshit is this? What in the hell happened to Sting!â€￾

(A loud screeching guitar is heard as Bret Hart walks out onto the stage holding a microphone. He looks out at the crowd in his blue jeans and black t-shirt.)

Bret Hart: “Last week I was screwed by Sting with his god damn baseball bat! If it wasn’t for Sting you would have tapped out to the Sharpshooter! I am sick and tired of getting screwed at every opportunity. So I am going to take matters into my own hands, just like I did with Sting!â€￾

Steve Austin: “There’s no possibly way you could have done that to Sting. Your wimpy Canadian ass couldn’t beat him even with one arm tied behind his back!â€￾

(Bret drops the microphone and begins to walk down the ramp slowly.)

Steve Austin: “Bring it on Bret. If you want to see Stone Cold Steve Austin whip the shit out of Bret Hart give me a hell yeah!â€￾

(The audience screams “Hell Yeah!â€￾ and Austin drops the microphone and signals for Bret to bring it on. Hart stops right in front of the ring apron and looks in at Austin. Bret reaches up and grabs the top rope and begins to climb up onto the ring apron and Austin stands eagerly waiting. Two men jump over the guard rail and slide into the ring. Harry Smith and Teddy Hart run at Austin and land two clubbing forearms to the back of Austin knocking him down onto the ground. Bret climbs up and enters the ring. Harry and Teddy begin stomping away on the back of Austin. Austin rises to his knees and grabs a hold of Harry across his waist and pushes him back trying to get away from the barrage of blows. Teddy continues to kick the back of Austin while Harry hammers down on Austin with forearm shots. Bret walks over to Austin and grabs him in a headlock while Austin is still on his knees. Hart begins to land straight right hands to the forehead of Austin. Hart lets go and Austin falls down onto his chest. All three men begin to stomp away on Austin’s back. Harry and Teddy lean down and rip the shirt off of Austin. All three men lean down and begin to land right hands to the head and chest of Austin.)

Jim Ross: “This is a travesty! Bret Hart has brought in Teddy Hart and Harry Smith in to help him with his dirty work!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Someone needs to get down here before they put Austin out like they did Sting!â€￾

(The Hart Foundation continues to beat on Austin when suddenly the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels runs down the ramp with a steel chair in hand. Michaels slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope and takes a swing at Bret. Bret ducks out of the way and Michaels turns around. Michaels blasts Teddy Hart with a steel chair. Teddy falls down and rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope. Michaels turns and lands another thunderous chair shot to the side of Harry Smith. Harry moves to the side and uses he ropes to help him stand up. Michaels turns to Bret Hart and gets caught with a boot to the mid section. Bret quickly grabs the head of Michaels and drops him down with a DDT. Bret screams at Harry and Harry walks over to Bret. Bret whispers something in the ear of Harry and Harry sadistically smiles. Bret looks over to Stone Cold who is getting to his hands and knees. Bret lands a leg drop across the back of Austin’s neck. Harry Smith picks up Michaels to his feet and scoops him up onto his shoulder. Bret gets to his feet and grabs the steel chair and sets it down flat on the mat and points to Harry and than the chair. Harry runs forwards and slams Michaels down on top of the chair with a running powerslam. Teddy Hart climbs back up onto the ring apron and Bret screams at Teddy to finish him off. Teddy nods and climbs up to the top turnbuckle and Harry holds Michael’s feet down. Teddy stands on the top turnbuckle and leaps off landing the 360 Corkscrew Senton also known as Open Hart Surgery. Bret walks over to Austin and grabs his legs and spreads them open. Hart steps through them and turns Austin over locking in the Sharpshooter. Bret sits all the way down and pulls back as Teddy and Harry roll a lifeless Michaels out of the ring. Austin refuses to tap out so Harry grabs the steel chair and places it on top of Austin’s head. Teddy Hart climbs up to the top rope and leaps off landing a leg drop slamming the chair into the back of Austin’s skull. Austin is knocked completely unconscious and Bret finally releases the Sharpshooter. Bret walks over to the ring rope and screams for a microphone. Lillian Garcia gets up and hands him one.)

Bret Hart: “This is what happens when you screw Bret Hart! You get left knocked out and bloodied by the New Hart Foundation! Teddy, Harry and I are sick of the Hart family name being spat on by everyone around here! We are here to take back our spot on the top of the wrestling organization! The Sadistic Wrestling Alliance is about to get a rude awakening because we are not going to sit around and be looked over! We are going to make ourselves heard and if that means we have to take out everyone who stands in our way than so be it!â€￾

(Hart slams the microphone down and all three men stand side by side and raise each others arm’s in victory.)

Jim Ross: “This is despicable! How in the world could Bret Hart sink to such vile actions?â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I agree with you J.R. Bret has taken this way over the line. We need some medical attention out here for Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels!â€￾

-Cuts to commercial-

-Returns to program-

Jim Ross: “Ladies and gentlemen if you are just joining us we just witnessed a despicable act by Bret Hart and what he calls the New Hart Foundation. Well during the break Michaels and Austin were taken out of here with the help of the SWA Staff and EMT’s.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Indeed it was very difficult to watch and we have to move on and continue with the show.â€￾

(The camera cuts to the locker room of JBL who is lacing up his boots. The sound of a door opening causes JBL to lift his head and look.)

JBL: “Well look what the cat dragged in.â€￾

(HHH walks into the picture and is staring at JBL. JBL finishes lacing up his boots and stands face to face with HHH.)

HHH: “Ok look here…wrestling god.â€￾

(Triple H starts laughing a bit and than looks back to JBL.)

HHH: “Sorry that’s too much of a joke. Anyways, tonight JBL you have the privilege of teaming up with a real wrestling god.â€￾

JBL: “Really? Well the last time I checked, wrestling gods do not lose. I haven’t lost a signal match here in the SWA. Even against the Undertaker. So you better watch your ass out there before you get tombstoned twice in a row. Because I am not going to waste my talent to save your ass.â€￾

HHH: “You know something Bradshaw; you keep telling yourself you’re that good. And I am sure once you’re out there getting your ass handed to you by the Undertaker and his partner, everyone will believe you.â€￾

JBL: “I am as good as I say I am.â€￾

HHH: “Really?â€￾

JBL: “Yes, really.â€￾

(JBL and HHH meet face to face in silence for a moment.)

HHH: “Well than we will see at the end of the night, and see which one of us is left standing.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Sparks are flying even before the main event has started! Coming up next, JBL and HHH team up against the Undertaker and his mystery partner.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “This is going to be a keg of dynamite waiting to go off! Don’t miss this folks!â€￾

-Cuts to commercial-

-Returns to Program-

Jim Ross: “Well it is time folks for our main event of the evening! This is going to be one hell of an interesting match to watch considering the sketchy relationship between John Bradshaw Layfield and Triple H.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “With conflicting egos between JBL and HH might very well be their undoing!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Not only that but also the uncertainty of who the Undertakers partner is!â€￾

JBL and HHH vs. Undertaker and ???​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from New York City, New York, weighing in at 290lbs, John Bradshaw Layfield.â€￾

(JBL appears on the stage in his black windbreaker jacket and his cowboy hat with black trunks. JBL walks down the aisle smiling and waving to the people. The arena fills with boo’s as he walks towards the ring and climbs up the ring steps. JBL wipes his feet on the ring apron before entering the ring.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his partner from Greenwich, Connecticut and weighing in at 260lbs, Triple H!â€￾

(The lights go black as Motorhead fills the arena. Triple H appears on the stage holding a bottle of water and in his traditional black trunks. Triple H dumps some water on his head and takes a drink for the bottle. Triple H walks down the ramp as the lights remain black and colored lights guide him down the ramp. Triple H walks along ring side and hops up onto the ring apron. Triple H looks out over the crowd and spits the water out over the people. Triple H enters the ring and gives a stern look to JBL as he walks to the corner and flees out to the crowd.)

Lillian Garcia: “And their opponents, introducing first, from Death Valley, weighing in at 305lbs, the Undertaker!â€￾

The lights in the arena go dark and then a gong fills the arena. The gong sounds once more and the Undertaker appears on the stage in his black trench coat and black hat. He stares at the ring with cold eyes as the fog begins to cover the ramp way. Undertaker slowly makes his descent down the ramp and stops in front of the ring. He stares at Triple H and JBL before turning and walking up the steel ring steps. Undertaker lifts his arms slowly and the lights come back on. He lifts his head and his eyes are rolled back. He enters the ring and removes his trench coat and hat as he glares at Triple H and JBL.)

Jerry Lawler: “Well folks it is time that we can finally find out who in their right minds would team with the Undertaker!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Your right King not many people would voluntarily choose to partner up with the Phenom.â€￾

(The sound of an explosion fills the arena as the lights go black in the arena. The lighting turn’s red as Kane appears on the stage. He has a cold smug face as he walks down the ramp glaring at the ring. Kane walks to the ring and steps up onto the ring apron and steps over the top rope. Kane stands in the middle of the ring and raises his arms and drops them down as fire shoots up from all the posts.)

Jim Ross: “Oh my god! It is Kane! The Undertakers younger brother Kane has come to Monday Night Anarchy!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “This is unbelievable J.R.! The brothers of destruction are back together again and have their sights set on Triple H and JBL!â€￾

Kane looks back towards the Undertaker and JBL rushes forward and lands a clubbing forearm to the back of Kane. Kane turns around unphased and JBL begins to back away. JBL runs back towards the ropes and bounces off of them. JBL runs at Kane only to be hit with an uppercut to his jaw. JBL crawls on his hands and knees and rises to his feet and tags in Triple H. Triple H looks into the ring at the Kane and slowly enters the ring. Triple H and Kane move in for a collar elbow tie up but Triple H lands a straight kick to the mid section of Kane. Triple H follows that up with a series of right hands that’s backs up Kane up into an unoccupied corner. Triple continues with a series of right hands and than attempts to whip Kane across the ring. Kane reverses it and sends Triple H chest first into the top turnbuckle. Triple H walks out of the corner and turns back to Kane only to walk into a lifting choke hold from the big red machine, and than Kane slams Triple H down onto the ground. JBL rushes into the ring and Kane quickly grabs JBL around the throat and lifts him into the air as well. Kane than slams JBL back first onto the mat but is quickly turned around by Triple H. Triple H grabs the arm of Kane and ducks under, wrenching the arm of Kane with a wrist lock applied. Kane simply throws a right hand that connects with the face of Triple H and breaks the hold. Kane shoves Triple H into a corner and begins to unleash a series of right hands. Kane than whips Triple H across the ring and runs at him and nails him with a clothesline. Triple H stumbles out of the corner holding onto the top rope to help him stand. Kane stops him when he gets to the middle of the ropes with an uppercut. Kane pushes Triple H against the ropes and attempts to whip him across the ring but Triple H reverses it. Kane bounces off the ropes and ducks under a clothesline attempt by Triple H. Kane bounces off the ropes again and runs right into a high knee to the face from Triple H. Triple H stands and looks at the Undertaker and cuts his throat with his thumb. The Undertaker stands unphased and as Triple H turns around Kane sit right up. Triple H walks over to Kane and begins unloading right hands to the head of Kane but Kane continues to rise to his feet and lands a knee to the gut. Kane pushes Triple H against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Triple H bounces off the ropes and ducks under a clothesline attempt by Kane. Triple H bounces off the ropes again and both men catch each other with clotheslines. Both men are flat on the mat and the referee begins to count 1…2…3…4…and Triple H and Kane are now crawling to their corners. Triple H rises up and tags in JBL. Kane gets to his feet and walks over and tags in the Undertaker. JBL enters the ring and quickly begins to back up as Undertaker enters the ring. As JBL and the Undertaker close in on each other JBL lands a thumb to the eyes of the Phenom. JBL lands a series of right hands and than grabs the Undertaker by his hair and drags him into a corner. JBL smashes the Undertakers face against the top turnbuckle and than turns him around. JBL lands a series of right hands and back elbows before grabbing the Undertaker by the hair again and running across the ring attempting to smash the Undertakers face into another top turnbuckle. Undertaker puts his boot up and blocks the attempt. The Undertakers grabs the head of JBL and slams it into the top turnbuckle and turns him around in the corner. Undertaker begins to unload with a series of right and left hands into the gut of JBL and finishes it off with a hard right hand to the face. The Undertaker grabs the arm of JBL and whips him across the ring with such force when JBL’s back hits the corner he buckles down to his knees. JBL looks up at the Undertaker who is closing in on him and begins to beg him off. Undertaker stops for a moment and than lands a big boot to the face of JBL. Undertaker picks up JBL to his feet and wrings his arm and locks in a wrist lock and than Undertaker than lands an uppercut to the bicep of JBL. Undertaker backs up to a corner and sits on the top turnbuckle and than climbs up and stands on the top turnbuckle. Undertaker walks along the top rope and leaps off and lands old school on JBL. Undertaker walks around stalking JBL as he slowly rises to his feet. JBL gets to his feet and Undertaker walks up to JBL and grabs him around the neck and lands the Complete Shot. JBL rolls across the ring and uses the ropes to get to his feet and walks right into a straight right hand from Kane. JBL gets to his feet once again and Undertaker grabs JBL’s wrist in a wristlock and wrenches the arm. Undertaker looks to the corner and instead of going for old school, the Undertaker tags in Kane. Kane enters the ring and lands a boot to the ribs of JBL. Kane pushes JBL against the ropes and whips him across the ring. JBL bounces off the ropes and Kane bends over and receives a kick to the face. JBL grabs the arm of Kane attempting an arm wringer but Kane pulls JBL into a short arm clothesline. JBL turns and reaches out for Triple H as he crawls towards his corner, while Kane rolls on his side and tags in the Undertaker. JBL tags in Triple H and the Undertaker rushes Triple H as he begins to enter the ring, Triple H retreats and stands on the outside. Undertaker walks away from their corner and Triple H quickly slides into the ring and runs at the Undertaker. Undertaker quickly turns around and lands a right hand to the jaw of Triple H. Undertaker picks up Triple H to his feet and scoop slams him down to the mat. Undertaker picks up triple H to his feet once more and scoops him up. Undertaker slams Triple H hard on the mat as Kane reaches in and calls for the tag. Undertaker walks over and tags in Kane and Kane enters the ring. Kane walks over to Triple H and scoops him up and slams him down. Kane picks Triple H a second time and slams him down to the mat again. Kane reaches down to pick up Triple H a third time when JBL attempts to enter the ring. Triple H lands a low blow on Kane while the referee is distracted. Kane is hunched over and Triple H scurries across the ring and tags in JBL. JBL rushes into the ring and runs and bounces off the ropes. JBL runs at Kane and hits him with a Clothesline from Hell. JBL stands in the ring proud of himself raising his arms in victory and pointing to Triple H telling him “That’s how you do itâ€￾. JBL turns around and Kane sits right up. JBL stands awestruck and turns back and quickly tags in Triple H. JBL exits out onto the ring apron and Triple H enters the ring. As Kane gets to his hands and knees Triple H rushes in and puts Kane’s head in between his legs and attempts to hook his arms but Kane sends Triple H over with a back body drop. Kane walks over and tags in the Undertaker. Triple is barely getting to his feet and Undertaker picks him up the rest of the way. Undertaker measures Triple H and lands a right hand to the face of Triple H. Triple H stands on uneven feet as the Undertaker lands a reverse elbow shot to the jaw of Triple H. Triple H backs up against the ropes and explodes nailing the Undertaker with a clothesline. Triple H picks up the Undertaker and pushes him against the ropes. Triple H whips Undertaker across the ring and the Undertaker bounces off the ropes. Triple H bends down for another back body drop but the Undertaker catches him with a running DDT. Undertaker rolls Triple H over for the pin 1…2…and Triple H kicks out. Undertaker slowly gets up and picks up Triple H to his feet as well. Undertaker lifts his knee into the chest of Triple H and whips him into a corner. Triple H walks out of the corner and right into a sidewalk slam from the Undertaker. Undertaker picks up Triple H to his feet and whips him once again into the corner. Undertaker walks around the ring until charging at Triple H and splashing him in the corner. Triple H hooks his arms around the top rope to stay on his feet as the Undertaker walks across the ring again. Undertaker charges at Triple H once more and connects with the running splash in the corner. Triple H stumbles out of the corner and Undertaker picks him up onto his shoulder. Undertaker drops him face first across the top turnbuckle and runs across the ring. Undertaker bounces off the ropes and as he closes in on Triple H, Triple H picks up the Undertaker and lands the spinebuster. Triple H manages to crawl and get an arm over the Undertaker and the referee counts 1…2…and the Undertaker gets a shoulder up. Triple H and the Undertaker both lay on the mat as the referee begins to count 1…2…3…4…5…finally Triple H starts to stir and crawls toward his corner reaching out for JBL. JBL looks across the ring and the Undertaker roll s over and reaches out and gets the tag to Kane. JBL hops off the ring apron and begins walking away. Triple H looks on in shock and anger as JBL walks away looking at Kane with fear. JBL looks on as Kane stands behind Triple H with one hand up in the air waiting for Triple H. Triple H turns around and walks right into the hands of Kane. Kane lifts Triple H up and points to JBL who is walking up the aisle way, Kane than chokeslams Triple H down to the mat. The Undertaker finally gets to his feet and looks at Triple H with wide eyes. Kane lifts Triple H to his feet and whips Triple H directly at the Undertaker. Undertaker catches Triple H and picks him up for the tombstone. Undertaker holds Triple H for a moment and than tombstones him down to the mat. Undertaker crosses the arms of Triple H and the referee counts 1…2…3!

Jim Ross: “JBL walked out on his own tag team partner and pretty much let the brothers of destruction have their way with Triple H!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “This is not going to set well with Triple H next week by god. JBL may have done the smart thing by getting the hell out of there and avoiding getting himself completely annihilated!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well you may be right King but I think Triple is going to have a difference of opinion! Well folks that does it for Monday Night Anarchy! Tune in next week for destructive action!â€￾

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: B.O.D. vs. HHH and JBL, I thought Kane will be his mystery partner and I am right! lol....

Worst Match: n/a, but I don't really much liked the Divas tag match

Best Promo: SCSA/Bret Hart promo....

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show you have there... Good to see Sabin having a good push here. I can't believe JBL just left The Game on the hands of the Brothers! Nice show!

Henry_Tray

Reaction score
Best Match: The main event tag match

Worst Match: The divas tag match, just didn't like it

Best Promo: The Bret Hart and Austin one

Additional Feedbacks: I thought it was so brilliant how you brought in the new Hart Foundation t help out Bret Hart. It was just sheer genius. And f I am not mistaken that is a first for BTBs. Out of all the BTBs I have read (and I have read alot) no one has brought in the new hart foundation. Well one has, but not to help out Bret. They didn't even have Bret on their roster.

Rating: 9.5/10

The Rated R CMStar

BM: HHH/JBL vs BOD

WM: Women's Tag team match

BP: Stone Cold/Hart Foundation debut

WM: N/A

AC: Awesome show, altough in some points of your Stone Cold promo I feel him going out of character a little. Damn, 4 debuts in one show, too bad Jerry Lynn and Shenshi debuted with a lost. Kane teaming with Taker was the right move and also great booking of the finish giving Triple H the loss, it made sense with his previous promo with JBL.

Weebo

Reaction score
riots2bc0.png
Riots Music Video: With Ozzy Osbourne’s “I Don’t Wana Stop†playing heavily in the background, several clips of some of Riot’s current superstars like Shelton Benjamin, Raven, and Abyss among others are shown performing their finishing maneuvers. Pictures of People rioting in the streets are shown during the Music video to illustrate the violence and hardcore nature of this product. Other stars like current SWA Intercontinental Champion, Randy Orton, are shown hitting the RKO to another fellow Riots superstar, John Cena, as he flashes the “Word Life†Hand signal to the cameras. MVP taunts as if he’s “Baaaaaaalin†at a nightclub then the cameras turn to Bryan Danielson locking in a Cattle Mutilation to Delirious forcing him to tap out with the tactic of submission. The Music Video then ends with current SWA World Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle taunting as if he’s just won his Olympic gold medal as he is on his knees with his arms fully extended and angrily celebrating. While he holds his Title Belt in his hand as the music video fades to black as the music video ends.

“Big Show Theme Songâ€

The show begins with pyro shooting up from the top of the stage as the Big Show’s theme song rings loudly from each sound speaker inside the Verizon Center. The Big Show angrily grimaces looking at the fans along the barriers as he growls menacingly at the fans scarring them away. The boo’s are lightly herd because of the fear that this 7 foot tall “Giant†possesses as he makes his way down the ramp as he seems to be bitter and angry at the world. The Big Show then gets his way down to the foot of the ring and grabs a hold of the top rope and uses the rope to pull himself up onto the apron as the Big Show then climbs over the ropes and enters the ring as the Big Show settles into his new environment. The Big Show the strikes fear into the smaller referee’s eyes as the ref runs his hide outside the ring so that he doesn’t get hurt. The ref slowly climbs back into the ring cautiously as the Big Show’s stare has not changed as he then wriggles his finger on his right hand and then raises it high into the air in the sign of his mighty Chokeslam as Pyro shoots up and out from all 4 turnbuckles as The Big Show then slowly lowers his hand and looks up to the top of the stage to see his opponent walk down his ramp and suffer the same agonizing attack that the Big Show will serve.

“Sonjay Dutt’s Theme Songâ€

Sonjay has a bright smile on his glimmering face as he makes his debut for the very first time on Friday Night Riots. Sonjay tries to get the fans in Washington D.C excited for this opening bout as Sonjay slaps the hands of his fans going along the barrier as Sonjay has no fear of the 7’0 Tall Giant that awaits him standing right inside the middle of the ring as Sonjay takes his trench coat off and rolls into the ring as Sonjay looks to be all smiles as he has his back to the Big Show as the referee is trying to dictate the rules to Sonjay as Sonjay slowly turns around and looks enamored at the pure size difference between the two competitiors standing inside the middle of the ring as Sonjay’s smile that appeared just a few moments ago slowly drop into a terrifying stare. The Big Show doesn’t budge as he looks down at how small Sonjay Dutt really is, as Sonjay is making his debut here on Friday Night Riots coming over in a trade with SWA Anarchy. The referee rings the bell to make this match official as the Big Show is taunting Sonjay to take his best shot as the Big Show is just laughing at how what little chance Sonjay has of actually trying to defeat the Big Show.

Sonjay tries to charge at the big show trying to nail some hard forearm shots right to the stomach as Big Show doesn’t even budge as Sonjay tries as hard as he can to try and attack the Big Show but it shows little to no affect on the Big Show as he’s just standing there as he looks down at Sonjay taunting and trying to get Sonjay to try and hit the Big Show even harder. Sonjay then runs as fast as he can against the ropes and bounces off the ropes as the Big Show grabs Sonjay by the throat with that vice grip like handle but Sonjay staggers a little but Sonjay starts to kick the Big Show in the midsection to break the grip as the Big Show starts to wobble a little as Sonjay then continues the barrage of kicks as the big Show bends lower and Lower. Sonjay Dutt then jumps high into the air and nails a hard jumping ensuguri right to the back of the Big Show’s head as the Big Show starts to look a little groggy as he teeters and wobbles going closer towards the ropes as Sonjay then charges and bounces off the ropes and trying to speed as fast as he can towards the body of the Big Show as Sonjay then leaps through the air hoping to connect with a Bombay Blast but the Big Show catches Sonjay in the air as Sonjay hoped to try and attempt front standing hurricanrana but the Big Show catches and holds Sonjay almost in position for a piledriver but the Big Show then realizes that his back is close to the ropes as he uses his strength and power to lift Sonjay up onto his shoulders. As Sonjay tries to break free but can’t break the grip of the Big Show as the Big Show then lowers Sonjay Dutt back down then quickly lifts Sonjay up again and flips Sonjay back behind his head for an Alley Oop as Sonjay falls flat onto his stomach right on the outside of the ring as Sonjay looks to be almost motionless after the fall as the Big Show wipes the sweat off of his forehead and grins. Big Show then hops over the ropes and then slowly gets down off the apron and onto the outside as the referee tries to get Big Show back inside the ring as the Big Show blatantly disrespects what the ref is asking. As the Big Show uses his frying-pan like hand to palm the head of Dutt as the Big Show looks like he’s squeezing the life out of the head of Sonjay as the Big Show then delivers an earth shattering like headbutt right to the head of Sonjay Dutt. The Big Show then easily picks Sonjay up into his arms and tries to choke the life out of Sonjay Dutt with a bear hug. Big Show continues to squeeze the air supply from Sonjay Dutt on the outside with the bear hug as the Big Show then rams the spine of Sonjay Dutt into the steel post as the Big Show hears the referee’s count of 7 on the outside as Big Show then picks Sonjay Dutt up and then rolls him inside the ring as the Big Show follows suit. The Big Show then picks Sonjay up by his throat and starts to talk smack to Sonjay Dutt as Sonjay looks to be prone and unable to move as the Big Show then drops his leg over the throat of Sonjay for a devastating Hog Lock. Big then ten covers over Sonjay Dutt in what would be an easy victory as the referee makes the count of the 1….2…..but the Big Show raises Sonjay’s hand on purpose to break the count. The Big Show then picks Sonjay Dutt up once again and positions and places Sonjay in a standing cobra clutch position as the Big Show then lifts Sonjay up into the air and cracks Sonjay’s back over his knee as he doesn’t sense enough satisfaction as he then wraps his hand around the throat of Sonjay Dutt and then quickly lifts Sonjay back up to his feet as he can barely stand as the Big Show then lifts Dutt high into the air and then slams him down for a Chokeslam as Sonjay looks now motionless as the Big Show then puts his boot over the chest of Sonjay as the ref tries to plead with the Big Show to end this match as the Big Show then covers Sonjay Dutt with his boot over his chest as the referee thankfully makes the count of the 1…….2…….3.

The referee then checks down on Sonjay Dutt to make sure he responds to the signals that the ref is trying to show to Sonjay to make sure he is ok as Sonjay is still motionless as the crowd heavily boo’s the Big Show for his actions against Sonjay Dutt. Big Show just stands right in front of Sonjay Dutt not budging and still looking seriously as he did to start the match as Big Show wants to do more damage but CM Punk starts running down the ramp and quickly slides into the ring to protect his friend in Sonjay Dutt as the Big Show then quietly backs away from CM Punk as Punk looks very aggressive in revenge against the Big Show. Big Show then heads back up the ramp and taunts against CM Punk as CM Punk looks to be very concerned at the condition of his friend laying motionless as the Big Show then heads back beyond the curtains as CM Punk looks to be very angry as they gently help Sonjay Dutt try to make it back up the ramp. The cameras close up on CM Punk’s angry face as the cameras then head to the back where we see Nigel McGuinness with a few bandages around his forehead and a limp into his step after the bloody brawl and amazing battle against the Olympic Gold Medallist last week on Riots in an unsuccessfully attempt to capture the World Heavyweight Title. MVP is seen with a smile on his face and bumps into Nigel McGuinness hoping to gage a conversation.

MVP: Nigel, Baby, that was quite a match you had with the World Champ last week on Riots but you know, one thing is missing? Where’s your bling? Oh yeah, that’s right, you lost to Angle. Now you know Nigel, it just so happens that your standing right in front of Riot’s Highest Paid, Most Maid, Half Man-Half Amazing Superstar here in SWA in Montel Vontavious Porter. You know they don’t call me MVP for nothing because you know kid, I run the streets and it takes a 20% cut to live on these streets. You know Nigel, you wouldn’t be such an embarrassment if you had some street cred. You and me are cut from the same mold because believe it or not, we both started out small and made it to the big time but your talking to an entertainer of all phenomenons’ and a jack-of-all-trades. Why? Because I am who I say I am and I’m MVP.

Nigel McGuinness: Is that so?

MVP: You know it.

Nigel McGuinness: The way I see it Mr. “MVP†is that were not cut from the same cloth because on those streets I had to earn a living and support my daily means even if it meant I had to go against the law because I did what I had to do to become this British Bastard and I’ve earned that moniker because I will fight, scratch, claw and do whatever it takes to live my life and to earn what life gives to me. If you want to talk embarrassments then you should really take a look at yourself in a mirror one of these days because the last time I checked, weren’t the fans calling you “Power Ranger�

MVP: So you like to crack jokes huh?

Nigel McGuinness: I don’t like to crack jokes incase you haven’t noticed, I love to crack jaws and Teeth with my Lariats.

MVP: You know Nigel; they don’t call me the King of Bling for nothing and what I’m proposing is that you know this little thing called Season Beating? We’ll I’m proposing to have a Street Fight between you and me.

Nigel McGuinness: You sure got yourself a deal their sunshine.

Nigel and MVP have an intense stare-down showing the two distinct personalities with a close up of their two combative faces. The cameras then show the Riots General Manager, Nick Malone standing in his office looking over the Contracts to sign another huge match to add to the PPV Card at the upcoming Season Beating PPV as Rey Mysterio walks into the office as Coach Scott D’Amore is arguing for Petey Williams to be apart of Riots biggest PPV to date.

Coach D’Amore: Mr. Malone, within all due respect, it would be a travesty if Petey Williams was not represented on Riots biggest ppv to date in Season Beating. Petey has the speed, the wrestling ability and technical skills to get the job done in the squared circle and he’s not a one trick pony like this American hoosser over here likes to do.

Rey Mysterio: Woah, Woah Canadian Bacon lets hold it right there amigo. You may be bigger and fatter than me but if there is one thing that I know its that whoever is in my path I will take on with no regrets its because its not the size of the dog but the size of his heart and when I represent the 619 the battle isn’t just with me; it isn’t just with the city of San Diego but the whole area of Latino Nation.

Coach D’Amore: I guess that’s why you managed to loose to the “Canadian Enforcer†Bobby Roode last week on Riots. Rey, lets face it ok “Amigo†All your good for is portraying that gimmick of a one trick pony, you fly through the air, you hit your spots and the crowd goes crazy. Petey Williams will break you in half and why is that? Because he has the strictest training regiment in all of professional wrestling and not even you can live up to the weight of an entire Country on your shoulders like Petey does with Canada.

Mr. Malone: Looks like we have an understanding then. You take two of the biggest and best Cruiserweights that SWA has to offer. Put the vacated Cruiserweight Title on the line and at Season Beating to make it official we’ll have Rey Mysterio Go One on One with Petey Williams for the Cruiserweight Title. Now how does that sound?

Coach D’Amore: An Excellent Idea and Rey, whenever you look over your shoulder or look up for instance you might feel the weight of the Canadian Freedom of Justice crippling your Latino Nation.

Rey Mysterio: You can call me whatever you like but realize this that at Season Beating, your little poster child will look up at the end of the match with my hand raised and the Cruiserweight Title fitting smoothly around my waist.

Coach D’Amore keeps taunting for Petey Williams as the cameras then cut to show Team 3D preparing in the back for their upcoming tag match against Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro as Brother Ray pats down and rubs the table as D-Von gladly smiles and then turns around as he hears the footsteps of the Riots Tag Champs in Rob Van Dam and Sabu.

RVD: Guys, I just wanted to say while I’m speaking for the both of us that we really did appreciate your help out there last week against those Male Queer Leaders. Who knows, maybe it would have been us going through those tables if it wasn’t for your help out there.

Brother Ray: Guys, we didn’t just do it to save your necks, we did it to save the spirit of our legacies. The company that stuck their neck outs for us when we needed a place to hone our profession. To us, you and Sabu are like Family. We stick together in situations that are dire and just like tonight Rob, because when the opportunities to show who we are appear, we will do what we can to prove a point that we are the most dominant and prolific Tag Team still active today when we take on those Hollywood Pretty Boys in MNM.

D-Von: Rob; Sabu; when the dust settles Those Tag Team Titles will be our main achievement and even if it means that we have to take you down to get them then so be it.

RVD: If there’s any team that wants to challenge us then we wont go down without a fight and that’s a promise meaning we’ll defend these tag titles to the death Dude. One more thing, Good Luck out there.

Joey Styles and Tazz then get they’re camera time as they describe what’s gone on so far throughout Friday Night Riots.

Joey Styles: With just under 2 weeks to go before Season Beating, we have seen the card develop faster than we can count as we’ve seen tonight Rey Mysterio vs. Petey Williams for the openly vacated cruiserweight title signed and delivered and also we’ve seen MVP vs. Nigel McGuinness in a Street fight that could be seen as a Match of the Year with these two talents in the same ring together at the same time.

Tazz: Lets not forget that the dominance of the Big Show that he has left a path of destruction along his way in basically picking Delirious and Sonjay Dutt apart limb from limb. I’m glad that somebody like CM Punk is finally taking a stand against that destructive Giant.

Joey Styles: Tazz, you remember the days of when Hardcore wasn’t just a Fad but a way of life?

Tazz: Joey, The word Hardcore means so much to me because without it, I would not be where I am today without the family that I connected with through this way of professional wrestling. You could call us your carnival freaks but we loved what we did because it wasn’t just work it was a hobby a passion and a hardcore way of life.

Joey Styles: Tazz, our next match features the talent of some of your “Family members†as we’ll see Team 3D take on MNM in a way to advance and gain one step closer in challenging the current Riots Tag Champions to a title match at the upcoming Season Beating PPV.

“MNM Theme Musicâ€

The red carpet gets rolled out down the ramp as Mercury’s and Nitro’s valet, Melina, accompanies the duo down to the ring as the paparazzi continues to take camera shots of the Hollywood Bad Boys. Nitro and Mercury flips their perfect hair as they reflect their perfect body figures as Melina has one mission that she wants to accomplish with her Boys and that is win the Tag Team Titles. Melina gazes at their 6 packs as they gracefully make their way down the ramp right here in the Verizon Center in our Nations Capital of Washington, D.C. Melina then signals her boys to slide inside the ring as Melina then walks towards the apron and then fully stretches out her right leg across the apron as she smoothly rubs down her leg and then holds onto the rope and fully extends the other leg along the apron as the male fans in the crowd all cheer at Melina’s entrance as she gracefully slides underneath the ropes and enters the ring as she then stands right back up and gives her boys orders on how to handle Team 3D as she aggressively yells at the two of them as then Missile like Pyro shoots down from the top of the Verizon Center to shock and surprise Melina as Team 3 D makes their arrival.

“Team 3D Entrance Musicâ€

Brother Ray and D-Von come out to the top of the stage and gets the Washington crowd rooting and hollering and screaming their lungs out for the best Tag Team in wrestling History to date. Brother Ray taunts against MNM as D-Von points his finger at Melina making sure that she won’t interfere with their match. Brother Ray and D-Von then get up onto the apron and gets the crowd volume to be louder and louder as MNM backs up a little but doesn’t back down that the challenge that Team 3 D presents to the Hollywood Duo. Brother Ray and D-Von get up on the turnbuckles and taunts for the fans as they hop off the ropes and enters the ring as they look across from each other at their opponents. The ref rings the bell to make this match official as Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury immediately try to sneak attack the Dudley Boys.

Nitro and Mercury nail running clubs right to the back of the heads of their opponents and instantly stun Bubba Ray and D-Von as Nitro starts the assault on Bubba Ray while Mercury knocks D-Von outside of the ring. Nitro grabs a hold of Bubba Ray and Irish Whips Bubba Ray to the ropes as Bubba Ray bounces off the ropes as Nitro bends over hoping to flip Bubba Ray over as Brother Ray stops in his tracks and kicks Nitro’s chest open and then drops a bionic elbow right to the forehead of Nitro knocking him down to the mat. Nitro gets right back up as Bubba Ray is standing right next to Nitro waiting for him to pop right back up as Bubba Ray catches him and lifts him up into the air and then drops Nitro in for an inverted atomic drop. Nitro then hops up and down in agony and pain as Mercury walks back over to his corner as D-Von tries to regain his strength as he slowly gets back up into his corner, as Melina looks frustrated at what’s going on. Bubba Ray then catches and grabs Nitro from behind and then lifts Nitro up into the air and connects with a Bubba Bomb. Nitro is holding his backside and screams loudly and tries to crawl over to his corner as Nitro crawls over into enemy territory where he gets a big right hand right to the face from D-Von standing on the apron. Nitro groggily then turns back into the arms of Bubba Ray as Ray then lifts Nitro up and slams him down for a big time belly to back suplex. Mercury comes into the ring behind Brother Ray’s back and grabs a hold of Bubba Ray’s neck and then drives a hangman neckbreaker to a prone Bubba Ray as Mercury then grabs the referee’s distraction as Melina quickly grabs a Steel Chair from the announcers desk while the referee is distracted as Nitro looks at Melina as Nitro is slow to recover as D-Von looks at what is evolving as Nitro slowly grabs the Steel Chair as the ref’s back is turned. Nitro then looks at Bubba Ray slowly getting back up to his feet as he holds his neck. As Nitro then swings the Steel Chair and nails Bubba Ray right between the eyes with a head shot of the steel Chair as Bubba Ray’s eyes roll into the back of his head as he is still standing. Nitro looks on with amazement as the chair shot was dented with Bubba Ray’s big head as Nitro then throws down the Steel Chair in frustration and then connects with a step-up Enzuigiri right to the back of the neck as Bubba Ray collapses and falls like a ton of bricks right onto the steel chair as Nitro then quickly rolls Bubba Ray over and covers him as the ref quickly turns around and races over to the cover as the referee counts the 1……….2…… but Bubba Ray kicks out; out of pure instinct as Nitro then tags in Joey Mercury as Mercury and Nitro team up together as Mercury grabs a hold and lifts Bubba Ray up into the air as Nitro then nails another Step-up Enzuigiri as Mercury then drops Bubba Ray in for a Spine Buster as Mercury covers Bubba Ray as Nitro makes his way onto the apron as the ref counts the 1………..2…. but Bubba Ray kicks out again as D-Von is craving a Tag as Melina shrieks loudly that it annoys the Washington D.C crowd live inside the Verizon Center. Mercury taunts against D-Von, as D-Von looks angry like he wants to kill Joey Mercury for those remarks. Mercury then picks Bubba Ray back up as he then hooks Bubba Ray’s arms and tries to attempt a Double Under hooked DDT but Bubba Ray uses his strength and lifts Mercury up and over as Bubba Ray uses his big body to cover over Mercury as the ref counts the 1……..2 but Mercury kicks out as Mercury holds his back as Bubba Ray is slow to get back up to his feet as Bubba Ray slowly gets back up to his feet and grabs a hold of Mercury as Bubba Ray then catches Joey Mercury and lifts Mercury up into the air then drops Mercury flat onto his stomach for a flapjack. Bubba Ray then grabs a hold of Mercury’s head as Melina gets up and onto the apron to try and gets the ref’s attention as Nitro tries to enter the ring as Bubba ray then drops Mercury’s legs as Nitro comes running towards Bubba Ray as Bubba then quickly ducks and flips Nitro up and over for a big time back body drop as Nitro lands right ontop of his partner’s chest as Bubba Ray then gets D-Von to walk over to the turnbuckle and slowly climbs up the ropes and levels himself on the top turnbuckle. D-Von then looks back at Bubba Ray and gives him the Wazzzzzup!! Sign as D-Von then jumps and flies through the air as Brother Ray is holding Mercury’s legs again as D-Von then drops a diving headbutt low blow right to the crotch of Mercury. Mercury screams in pain as Melina gets back up onto the apron as Brother Ray quickly turns around much to the surprise of Melina as Brother Ray smiles as he walks towards Melina as Brother D-Von walks back over to the turnbuckles as he slowly climbs up the turnbuckles as Melina attempts to slap the taste out of Brother Ray’s mouth but Bubba catches Melina’s hand. Brother Ray then brings Melina right inside the ring and then lifts Melina right up and onto his shoulders as D-Von measures himself up on the top rope as D-Von looks right back at Melina as D-Von then flies through the air and connects with a hard clothesline right across the chest of Melina connecting with a Dudley Device paying homage to another Hall of Fame Tag team in the Road Warriors. Melina looks to be motionless inside the ring as D-Von slowly gets back up to his feet and then taunts for the fans as he looks at Johnny Nitro slowly getting back up to his feet as Mercury rolls out of the ring as he grabs a hold of Melina to make sure she’s ok if they need EMT attention on her condition. D-Von then waits for Nitro to turn around as Nitro gets lifted up into the air as Bubba Ray jumps and connects with a 3D as Bubba Ray then covers over Johnny Nitro as the referee counts the 1……….2……..3.

After the Match, the Spirit Squad come rushing down the ramp as they sneak attack Team 3D quickly after the match as Johnny nails a Johnny-Go-Round right to the head of D-Von knocking him out cold while Mikey and Nicky hit a Springboard Bulldog right to the head of Bubba Ray as Kenny and Mitch grab a Table from underneath the ring trying to exact their revenge on Team 3D for their altercation last week as Melina holds her head and orders her boys to get some revenge on Team 3D as the Tag Champs rush down to the ring to help out their friends for last week returning the favor as MNM and the Spirit Squad attack and jump the Tag champs rendering them useless as Melina helps pull out another Table. After Johnny and Kenny lay out the Tag Champs, Mitch and Nicky lay Bubba Ray across the Table as Kenny measures himself up on the top rope and then flies through the air and crashes his guillotine leg drop right across the throat of Bubba Ray taking out Team 3D while MNM lifts Sabu up and then cracks a Snapshot over Sabu across the table cracking Sabu and laying the Tag Champions out cold as Spirit Squad and MNM stand tall looking at their destruction. The cameras then go to the General Manager sitting at his desk with an important message to deliver.

Mr. Malone: Next Week on Friday Night Riots, on the eve of Season Beating for the first time ever, we will see 4 competitors one from each division in a tag team match combat against one another whereas a competitor from the cruiserweight division team with somebody from the Intercontinental division teams with somebody from the Tag Division and the World Title Division. Then at Season Beating those 4 competitors will face off against one another in a Fatal 4 Way Shot where if that that person wins then he will get an automatic title shot inside his division. So with a drum roll please, the person representing the Cruiserweight Title Division is “Black Machismoâ€, Jay Lethal, from the Intercontinental division we will find Bryan Danielson, and from the Tag Team division we will see Shelton Benjamin and from the World Title division we will see Ken Kennedy. Good luck Gentlemen.

Joey Styles: What an announcement from our General Manager for next week and going into Season Beating. But Tazz, In our next match we will get a preview of what is to come as Petey Williams will take on Kaz as we will get to see Petey Williams featured in an upcoming Title Match for the Cruiserweight Title against Rey Mysterio at Season Beating.

Petey Williams vs. Kaz

The two men got face to face and Petey threw an elbow to the face of Kaz. Kaz then answered back with an elbow. The two tied up and Kaz pushed Petey into the corner. Kaz went to throw a forearm at Williams and he ducked. Kaz turned around and Williams hit him with an arm drag. Both men stood up and Petey went for a enziguri. Kaz ducked and Williams fell. Kaz rolled him up in a minstrel cradle pin, 1.., Williams kicked out. They got up off the mat, Williams ran and Kaz and hit him with an impressive roll up, 1.. and Kaz kicked out. Standing up, Kaz whipped Williams into the corner. As Petey got there he popped himself up and jumped over the ropes landing on the ring apron. Kaz went to hit him with a forearm and Williams ducked and hit Kaz in the gut with his shoulder. Williams then launched himself over the top rope and hit Kaz with sunset flip, 1..2.. and Kaz kicked out at two. They each got up in separate corners of the ring. Petey ran and Kaz, Kaz caught him and hit Petey with a belly to belly over head suplex. ey’s lower back and legs hitting the turnbuckle. Kaz picked him and hit with a nice big suplex and then went for the cover, 1..2.. and Williams kicked out just before three. They got up and Williams went for another kick and Kaz once again ducked. He lifted Petey up on his shoulder and dropped him back in a queen suplex pin, 1..2.. and Williams kicked out. They stood up and it looked as if Williams was going to attempt another kick when Kaz grabbed Petey’s leg. Petey then jumped up and nailed Kaz in the head with a knee. Petey ran at Kaz, jumped up looking like he was going for a head scissors and landed on his feel and then hit Kaz with a Russian leg sweep. Petey Williams sat up and taunted to the crowd. He picked Kaz up and went to whip him into the corner, Kaz reversed it and sent Petey into the corner. Petey stopped himself jumped on the second rope and leaped back at Kaz and hit him with a flying cross body. Petey landed on Kaz and went for the pin, 1..2.., Kaz kicked out. Both men jump to their feel and attempt a dropkick at the same time and fall to the mat. They run at each other and Kaz goes for a clothesline, Williams ducks under and when Kaz turned around, Williams dropkicks him into the corner. Williams grabs Kaz and put him in the tree of woh. He walks around the ring for a second and then walks back to Kaz. He then climbs the turnbuckle and put one foot on Kaz’s groin and the other on the second rope and begins to sing the Canadian national anthem. Williams gets down and Kaz falls to the mat.. He gets up and Petey hits him with a head scissors takedown. Williams picked Kaz and up and nailed a suplex. He did not let go and popped his hips and stood himself and Kaz up. He then shifted to the back of Kaz and nailed a nice back drop. Williams then went for a pin 1…2… and Kaz got a shoulder up. Williams got up Kaz and slammed him back on the mat with a scoop slam, then hit him with a leg drop across the throat and went for another pin, 1…2… and Kaz once again kicked out. Williams grabs the head of Kaz and bashes it into the top turnbuckle pad. He then starts to choke Kaz with the second rope as the ref began to count 1…2… Williams lets it go and the ref tells him not to do that. With Kaz’s head still sitting there on the second rope Williams goes for another choke and the ref counts again 1…2…3.. and Williams let it go. The referee once again tells Williams that he cannot do that. Williams goes over to grab Kaz and Kaz hits him in the gut with an elbow. He hits him in the face a couple more time with the elbow and then Kaz shoots Williams off the ropes. When Williams gets back to Kaz, Kaz jumps and hit Williams in the face a leg lariat. Williams crawls over to the side of the ring where Coach D’Amore is at ring side and D’Amore tells him something. Kaz lifts Williams up and whips him across the ring. Williams runs back at Kaz, Kaz falls to the mat and Petey Jumps over him. Kaz gets up and when Petey gets back to him, Petey kicks him in the chest. Petey then sets Kaz up for the Canadian Destroyer. Williams lifts his arms up and motions to the crowd. Kaz then pushes Williams into the corner back first. Kaz kicks him a couple time in the gut, punches Williams once in the face and then hits him two more times in the face with a strong elbow. Kaz then sit Petey Williams up on the top rope and he then climbs up there as well. Kaz hits Petey in the back a couple of times and they both stand up. Kaz looks as if he is going to launch himself and Williams off the ropes and hit the Flux Capacitor but Williams blocks it. Williams head butts Kaz a couple of times and Kaz falls off the top rope to the mat. Kaz starts to stand up slowly and when he is about half way but slumped over, Williams falls off of the top rope feet first, bounces off the mat and nails Kaz with an amazing Canadian Destroyer. Williams then goes for the pin, 1…2…3. Williams celebrates the win as Coach Scott D’Amore gets in the ring with the Canadian flag and raises Petey’s hand in victory as Petey holds the back of his head with his other hand.

Petey rolls outside of the ring by the side of his Canadian Coach, Scott D’Amore and is draped with the Canadian National flag as he walks back up the apron as the referee checks on the neck of Kaz to make sure he’s ok as Petey does the title taunt across his midsection acting like he wants that cruiserweight title as the cameras then cut to the back to the backstage area as Christian Cage looks to be very nervous as he’s unaware of who he’s facing for later on tonight as he is dressed to compete as his match is coming up next within moments. As Christian Cage is almost scared as he’s walking through the halls as he confronts Riots other superstars.

Christian Cage: Are you My Opponent?

Bobby Lashley: Nope.

Christian Cage: Are you my opponent?

Gregory Helms: Nope.

Christian Cage: Are you my opponent?

Raven: No and Quote the….

Christian Cage: Yeah yeah, I get the gimmick and Nevermore, will I ask you ever again for anything. How about you Sweet thing? Are you my opponent?

Traci Brooks: Not with a looser like yourself.

Christian Cage: Fine toots, you could have had a one way ticket with Captain Charisma but instead you chose to stand back in the Hooker Line. I’ll fight my Battle on my own then I’ll show everybody what the Show Stealer is really made of.

Christian Cage then walks away to go to the commercial break as he is walking towards the Stage Entrance.

-Commercial Break –

“Christian Cage Theme Songâ€

Captain Charisma comes out to the top of the stage and almost nervously looks over his shoulder to make sure there are no surprises to jump him from behind. Cage then walks down the ramp and yells at some of the fans booing Captain Charisma as Cage then takes off his t-shirt and rolls inside the ring as he doesn’t want to wait for his opponent to come down to the ring as he taunts against the fans and feels uneasy about this upcoming match as he felt like it could have been more of a given right for Christian to be placed in the Main Event of Season Beating as Bobby Roode and Kurt Angle are already involved. Christian cracks his neck and waits and hopes that his opponent could be somebody like Billy Kidman as Christian Cage waits with anticipation.

“Samoa Joe Theme Songâ€

Samoa Joe walks out to the top of the stage to a huge roar from the crowd as Samoa Joe smiles as he looks at a scared Christian Cage as Samoa Joe has a towel slung over his shoulder as he smoothly walks down the ramp and then throws his white towel down as he starts to run down the ramp as the ref rings the bell as the energy coming from Samoa Joe as the ref rings the bell to make this match official.

Samoa Joe comes into the ring and quickly grabs a hold of Christian Cage and quickly hits cage with an Inverted atomic drop, followed by bouncing off the ropes and hitting a single leg running front dropkick to knock Christian Cage, finished by performing a running senton to the prone Christian Cage. Samoa Joe then delivers a hard Backhand chop to the back of a sitting Cage, followed by a football kick to the chest that knocks the Christian Cage, finished by bouncing off the ropes and landing on Christian with a running jumping knee drop. Samoa Joe then quickly picks Christian Cage and positions him into a Powerbomb Position as Samoa Joe then lifts Christian Cage up and then plants cage with a Powerbomb as he holds Christian down for a pin as the referee counts the 1…..2…. but Cage kicks out as Samoa Joe then turns that Powerbomb into a thigh held Boston crab. One leg is released and the hold is easily twisted into an STF. Cage is screaming in agony and pain as Cage tries to break loose of the hold. Often, the leg scissor in the STF is released and then applied to Christian’s near arm to form a crossface / arm trap crossface. Sometimes, the facelock is released and Cage’s far arm is wrenched to form a scissored armbar; the attacker can keep this hold on with either hand, the opponent is thus open to a flurry of backhand chops as Cage is worn down. Samoa Joe then hoists Christian up and onto his shoulders for a Death Valley Driver but Cage gouges Samoa Joe’s eyes as Samoa Joe lets go as Christian Cage then grabs a hold of Samoa Joe from behind and hits and drops Samoa Joe with Reverse DDT. Cage then gets right back up and walks over towards the turnbuckle and then measures himself up on the top rope and then leaps through the air as he then drops a Frog Splash right ontop of Samoa Joe as he then covers Samoa Joe as the ref counts the 1……..2….. But Samoa Joe kicks out much to Christian Cage’s dismay. Cage then picks Samoa Joe up to his feet as Christian Cage walks over towards the turnbuckles again and leaps through the air as he attempts a diving European Uppercut but Samoa Joe catches Christian Cage as Joe then lifts Cage up into the air and smashes Christian Cage into the mat with an ST Joe. Randy Orton then runs down the ramp with his Intercontinental Title Belt in hand as he jumps up and onto the apron as Christian gets a distraction from the referee as the ref’s back is turned away from Samoa Joe as Samoa Joe shakes his head and tries to regain his senses as Samoa Joe turns around and gets leveled with the Intercontinental Title right to the forehead almost knocking him out cold but Samoa Joe still stands as Christian Cage gets back up to his feet as Randy Orton hops off the apron as Christian Cage grabs a hold of Samoa Joe and places Joe in position for the Unprettier as Christian drops and drives Samoa Joe’s head straight down into the canvas as Cage then covers Samoa Joe’s body as the ref makes the count of the 1……..2……..3.

Christian Cage then sits up breathing heavily as Randy Orton backs up the ramp grinning and licking his chops as he is dressed to compete as Christian Cage raises his arms in glorious victory making him advance to the Main Event at Season Beating as there is just one slot left open where Jericho will face a mystery opponent in the Main Event which is next on Riots. As Samoa Joe is bleeding from the wound, which is ripped wide open from the title shot right inside the forehead. The fans are booing Randy Orton mercifully as the fans think that Christian Cage stole that victory with the much-needed help from Randy Orton. The cameras then turn to an irate General manager as he is looking like he wants to chop somebody head off after what just went down.

Mr. Malone: You know something Orton, your actions aren’t gonna be tolerated here on Riots but you know that since you’re an Intercontinental Champion How about this? Your Chris Jericho’s Mystery Opponent for the next Play in match for the Main Event at Season beating and how about we put that Title on defense which means if Jericho wins he not only advances but he’ll also take your Intercontinental Championship as well.

Randy Orton: You can’t do This!!

Mr. Malone: I believe I can. Why is that? Because I’m your General Manager. You should be lucky that I don’t fire you right on that spot that your standing on so consider this a gift. Now, good luck in your match; Legend Killer.

-Commercial Break –

“Break The Walls Downâ€

Chris Jericho has his back to the crowd as he slowly turns around and greets the fans here in Washington, D.C as the fans give him an astounding ovation. Jericho slaps the hands of the crowd as he is ready to not only win the Intercontinental Title but also win his way into the Main Event at Season Beating. Jericho then massages his wrists and slaps the hands of the crowd along the barrier as Jericho feels almost reinvigorated. Jericho then gets up onto the apron as he taunts for the fans as the ladies scream loudly at the handsome figure of Jericho’s body as Jericho grins. As he then chats with the referee a little bit as Jericho waits inside the ring for the Legend Killer to come down to the ring to have this match.

“Legend Killers Musicâ€

Randy Orton comes out to the top of the stage with the Intercontinental Title around his waist and then settles up at the top of the stage and poses for all the fans in his Legend Killer Poses as a stream of golden Pyro shoots down in a stream behind him. Orton breaks out of the pose once the Pyro starts and begins to make his way down the ramp as the crowd is heavily booing the Legend Killer from St. Louis, Missouri. The crowd then instantly gets back up to their feet as they witness the Samoan Submission Machine race down the ramp and charges after Randy Orton as Samoa Joe bum rushes Orton and hits a running club to the back of Orton’s neck knocking the Legend Killer down against the ramp as Orton rolls down the ramp with the Intercontinental Title still against his waist. Samoa Joe looks to be incensed as he quickly grabs a hold of the Legend Killer and Whips him into the Steel Steps as Orton looks like he has glassed Eyes. Orton lays and sits up against the steel steps as Samoa Joe then backs up a little bit and then takes a running start then hits an Ole’ kick right to the side of Orton’s face. Samoa Joe then grabs Orton’s head and starts giving Orton numerous numbers of headbutts as Samoa Joe has his bandage fall off. Samoa Joe reopens his wound as he is bleeding as Orton gets doused with Samoa Joe’s blood as Samoa Joe then grabs Orton and tosses him inside the ring as Jericho looks fully rested and prepared as Orton can barely even move. The ref rings the bell then to make this match official as the referee holds the Intercontinental Title Belt.

Chris Jericho then grabs a hold of Randy Orton and then jumps up into the air and drops Randy Orton with a One Armed Bulldog. Jericho then quickly gets back up to his feet as Samoa Joe is still at ringside. Jericho then races towards the ropes as Jericho jumps up and springboards himself to nail a Lionsault ontop of Orton as he covers Orton as the ref makes the count of the 1…..2….. but Orton kicks out of the count based on his natural instincts. Orton then slowly sits up as Chris Jericho looks at Randy Orton as Jericho waits for Orton to get back up to his feet as Jericho charges towards Orton as Jericho jumps up and attempts to hit a Running Enzuigiri but Orton ducks as Jericho quickly stands back up and is met with a perfect Dropkick right to the face of Jericho as Jericho holds his jaw as Samoa Joe is still standing at Ringside. Randy Orton holds his head, as Chris Jericho is slow to get back up to his feet. Randy Orton then grabs a hold of Jericho and gets a hold of his neck and cracks Jericho with an Inverted headlock backbreaker. Randy Orton then senses and smells blood in the water. Randy then begins to stomp down all around Chris Jericho as Jericho screams in pain as Orton stomps on very select body parts of Jericho. Orton then grabs a hold of Jericho’s chin and holds a Chin lock as Jericho can barely move with Orton’s knee dug into the back of Jericho. Jericho slowly gets back up to his feet as Orton still has a headlock Hold as Jericho then rams an elbow right into the midsection of Orton as Jericho breaks free as Jericho then tosses Orton onto the outside. Jericho then looks down at Orton as Orton then gets his senses back together and tries to roll inside the ring as Jericho drives in a baseball slide onto Orton as Orton stays on the outside as the referee continues to count while Orton is on the outside as Samoa Joe grabs a hold of Orton as the two are brawling on the outside while the ref continues to count as Jericho looks up at the Referee’s count of 8 as Samoa Joe has the coquina clutch on Randy Orton as the ref reaches the count of 10 as Randy Orton gets counted out which means that Jericho wins the match and advances into the Main Event of Season Beating. Jericho celebrates even without holding the Intercontinental Title.

Kurt Angle then confronts Jericho as Angle walks down the ramp side stepping the melee between Samoa Joe and Randy Orton as Samoa Joe and Randy Orton get pulled apart by backstage security. Christian and Bobby Roode then follow Angle as More Security is needed to make sure that these 4 combustible elements make sure not to start World War 4 here in the Verizon Center as the fans are yelling loudly as nobody inside the ring can trust anybody as the security makes sure to hold all of these 4 components back. Christian argues with Bobby Roode against Angle and Jericho as the show comes to an end with all 4 participants in the Main Event have the lava flowing almost about to explode here in D.C. Jericho sides with Angle while Roode sides with Jericho as the screen slowly fades to black as the Riots and SWA Logo appear up on the screen ending the show.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Kaz vs Petey Williams

BP: Christian Cage's one

WP: N/A

Great show, really liked the Christian Promo as well as the Niguel Mcguiness and MVP one. You really announced a lot of matches for Season Beating uh! Altough I would have prefer you holding back some of your announcements and making them next show, but it still worked and it should be an awesome PPV

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Kaz vs. Petey Williams

Worst Match: Dutt vs. Big Show, it still a good match yet we all know we hate squash matches, lol....

Best Promo: MVP and McGuiness

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show man! Liked it and Season's Beatings are looking good! This should be another huge PPV!

Weebo

Reaction score
Riots Music Video: With Ozzy Osbourne's "I Don't Wana Stop" playing heavily in the background, several clips of some of Riot's current superstars like Shelton Benjamin, Raven, and Abyss among others are shown performing their finishing maneuvers. Pictures of People rioting in the streets are shown during the Music video to illustrate the violence and hardcore nature of this product. Other stars like current SWA Intercontinental Champion, Randy Orton, are shown hitting the RKO to another fellow Riots superstar, John Cena, as he flashes the "Word Life" Hand signal to the cameras. MVP taunts as if he's "Baaaaaaalin" at a nightclub then the cameras turn to Bryan Danielson locking in a Cattle Mutilation to Delirious forcing him to tap out with the tactic of submission. The Music Video then ends with current SWA World Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle taunting as if he's just won his Olympic gold medal as he is on his knees with his arms fully extended and angrily celebrating. While he holds his Title Belt in his hand as the music video fades to black as the music video ends.

In the house that WCW Built, inside the Georgia Dome, the rowdy fans of Atlanta are screaming and yelling as loud as they can as Riots is just under 2 days away from the biggest extravaganza that SWA has ever seen in season Beating. The crowd has a colorful array of pictorials and signs in the crowd as the cameras are spreading like wildfire for this electrifying show to give the fans of Riots a detailed preview of Season Beating in that last second effort to push the market sales. Cameras then turn to Joey Styles and Tazz sitting at ringside as the current SWA Riots Color and Play by Play Analyst for Riots as the cameras catch a closeup as the broadcast has begun.

Joey Styles: Welcome everybody to another exciting showcase of the finest wrestling around in SWA Riots. We are live here in Atlanta, Georgia inside the home of the “Dirty Birds” in this sea of millions upon millions of Riot fanatics just like you and I Tazz. Tazz, you have to wonder that with just 2 days away from Riots first ever PPV in Season Beating, that the emotions are at their boiling points with the World Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle set to defend his Title against 3 other competitors when he combats against (now that the spots are set) the “Canadian Enforcer”, Bobby Roode; “Y2J”, Chris Jericho; and “Captain Charisma”, in Christian Cage and Tazz, my question to you is that on the eve of Season Beating, What would be the mind set of those 4 competitors with such high stakes on the line in just under 48 hours from now? especially with all 4 being in action tonight in Chris Jericho teaming with Rey Mysterio going against Petey Williams and Bobby Roode or better known as Team Canada. While in the Main Event you’ll have Christian cage team up with the Destructive Giant in the Big Show going against the “Samoan Submission Machine”, Samoa Joe and the current World Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle.

Tazz: Joey, what you would have to take into consideration would be that this is what they train for. This goal is what they go to sleep at night dreaming one day they could claim this prestigious glory and for any of these men to gain a leg up going into Season Beating, then, they will hold that much more advantage heading into such a huge Main Event and probably one of if not the biggest matches of their careers. Its almost like an act of attrition in survival because an injury to any of these other participants is like seeping blood into the water if you get what I’m saying.

Joey Styles: That certainly is true Tazz and another Riots Superstar feels like he smells blood in the water from what I was told earlier today inside the Georgia Dome when the self proclaimed “Shot Caller”, “ Highest Paid and Best Made Entertainer in Wrestling Today”, also known as “Half Man-Half Amazing”, Mr. Montel Vontavious Porter which he told me and the list can go on and on but for the sake of the program, I chose not to repeat any of these other nicknames because at the bottom of this, what he wants all of us to call him as the proverbial MVP. How self centered is that.

Tazz: Your Telling Me Joey but his credentials and his potential really match with what he’s trying to showcase to us because in these past few week’s he’s been quite impressive and especially challenged Nigel McGuinness to a Street Fight which could be a specialty considering the magnitude of this match but if anybody is up to the task to take on the British Bastard then its more than likely MVP.

Joey Styles: That sounded like an infomercial for the former United States Champion basically boosting his credentials but anyways, a feud that has silently been boiling erupted last week when the Intercontinental Champion took a side offer from Christian Cage to distract Samoa Joe last week on Riots helping Cage advance into the finals of the Main Event at Season Beating but Samoa Joe exacted his revenge costing Randy Orton a chance to advance into the Main Event by brawling on the outside and locking the the coquina clutch on the outside giving Jericho the victory via count out but earlier, this past week, General Manager, Nick Malone inked down on the dotted line for the Intercontinental Title, Randy Orton going toe to toe against Samoa Joe to settle the score, this Sunday at Season Beating.

Tazz: Joey, I can’t wait for Season beating cause from top to bottom, I can’t find one match that I won’t enjoy from start to finish but lets get on with the show that starts tonight.

The cameras then turn to the back to show Coach Scott D’Amore of Team canada preparing his fellow brethren of Bobby Roode and Petey Williams on the importance of this tag match heading into Season Beating where both Roode and Williams could walk out of Season Beatings with Gold around their waists representing Canada proudly.

Coach D’Amore: Boys, tonight isn’t just the the beginning of what will define our Canadian Greatness because we’ve already established that footing with the Canadian Enforcer being the only man so far to pin the World Heavyweight Champion for a solid and clean pinfall on Riots while you Petey stand at the forefront of the elite star of your class and nothing would be more satisfying to our eyes then to have that glimmering gold securely fitted around our waists when we walk out of Season Beating, not just as Candians but as Champions that all of Canada from Montreal to Vancouver could be proud of. There would be ticker-day parades in the streets of Toronto and Calgary and monuments built in our honor in the provinces of Edmonton and Alberta. The Rougeas, The Hart Foundation, and even Dino Bravo would have nothing on Team Canda after Season Beating.

Petey Williams: Coach, I honestly believe in ever word your saying but after tonight, I don’t even know if I’ll be facing Rey Mysterio for the Cruiserweight Title.

Coach D’Amore: Why’s That?

Petey Williams: Because after I destroy Mysterio limb from limb in our Tag match tonight they might have to find a replacement for the feeble and hobbling Mysterio. I’l stomp his face in so hard that the colors of his mask and the blood pouring down from every pore on his face will be smeared into the canvas of the mat to display the colors of our National Pride in the frosty, white, Snow capped treasures that is the Country of Canada. When this night is over, I will assure you coach that Mysterio isn’t leaving this dirty and disgusting dump without receiving a Canadian Destroyer.

Bobby Roode: Trust Me Petey, Even if we don’t win tonight and I’m not saying that we wont but an extra incentive should be to weaken our future opponents as much as possible because to me, with Jericho eliminated from this process, that only increases my chances even more of being the symbol of Riots and the cornerstone of this Company as the next World Heavyweight Champion.

Christian Cage then knocks on the door of Team Canada’s Locker Room as Christian waits there patiently. As Christian has a T-Shirt with his ring tights and gear on to match the Captain Charisma persona.

Coach D’Amore: Who is it?

Christian Cage: It’s little Red riding hood with her immigration Papers.

Petey Williams: Really?

Christian Cage: No you idiots, it’s Captain Charisma now open up please I wana talk to Bobby for a moment.

Coach D’Amore walks over and opens up the door cautiously and safley to make sure it isn’t anybody from the deportation services as D’Amore has a big grin on his face as he welcomes Captain Charisma with open arms as Christian rejects the Hug moving past D’Amore as he shakes the hand of Petey Williams then walks over to talk to Bobby Roode.

Christian Cage: Bobby, from where we sit, tonight can either be a gigantic plus on our side or detraction if you figure in that you and Canadian Wonder Boy here figure a way to loose to Mysterio and Jericho. The way I see it, is that the further opportunities we receive to take out Jericho and or Kurt Angle makes our chances that much greater so do whatever you have to do Bobby to make sure that Jericho doesn’t escape that match with you guys without a limb of physical injury coming as a result from this match here tonight in going into Season beating.

Bobby Roode: I’ll follow through as long as you do the same on your end of the bargain because come Sunday, when I have these chances to capitalize on getting that title, I wont be thinking twice and do whatever it takes to gain that glory.

Christian Cage: You can be assured that what I say is and will always be a result of a deliver personally from Captain Charisma. For your size, its a bad option when you think because then you just might mess up a good situation when you see it. I mean, I figured that when I won this World Heavyweight Title that we could be a team and I would give you the first title shot at that World Heavyweight Title. But do I get this feeling that you’ll screw me over during that match? not only do I think so but I will be expecting it because I have eyes in the back of my head that are like a Mother Eagle watching over her young and will be ruthless to defend what will rightfully be mine.

Bobby Roode; The payoff for me will be the first man to take it from you when you do win it but lets be clear about this? auk? I’m doing this for me and the Nation of Canada.

Christian Cage: I thought we all were doing this for the pride of Canada? Show some Team Spirit while your at it and who knows, when you actually get a brain then maybe you’ll be able to think for once and learn how to even tie your own boots but even that operation maybe to difficult for you to master.

Christian Cage then leaves the Locker Room as Bobby Roode as feels as if he was a little insulted there as the cameras then turn back to head down to the ring to cover the first match of the night which features two talents that will be represented on the card at Season Beating as this match will highlight the talented wrestling background of CM Punk and the Multi-talented skills of a one Montel Vontavious Porter.

MVP vs. CM Punk​

This match started out with a good round of back and forth blows to the temple by both MVP and CM Punk. Punk was able to gain the advantage though through some very lethal kicks thanks to his extensive background of Muy Thai Kick Boxing to the side of the ribs. with MVP staggered, Punk Irish whipped MVP into the turnbuckles where CM Punk charged towards MVP and nailed a sharp high knee right to the jaw shaking MVP a bit which proceeded by a running bulldog. Punk attempted a quick cover but MVP kicked out as CM punk continued on the offensive attack by picking MVP up and hitting MVP with an intense Double underhook backbreaker as Punk then grabbed a hold of MVP’s legs right in the middle of the ring and locked in a variation of the Devil Lock. MVP screamed as loud as he possibly could trying to get over towards the rope as CM Punk saw the Big Show coming out to the top of the stage as CM Punk saw the Big Show slowly stride down the ramp and grab the attention of CM Punk as Punk couldn’t help but stare as he broke the hold as MVP broke free and slowly got back up to his feet. MVP then regained some of his strength as he looked at CM Punk’s back turned to him as Punk turned around as MVP charged as fast as he can at an unsuspecting CM Punk and nailed the Player’s Boot right to the face of CM Punk almost knocking Punk out cold because of the smack from the boot. MVP then bounced off the ropes and dropped a Ballers Elbow right across the jaw of CM Punk as MVP went for the cover but Punk kicked out as we saw some good back and forth action to get the crowd really into the match and pulling hard for CM Punk to try and get the victory. MVP looked unsatisfied and decided to take out his anger and hostility across the forehead of CM Punk as the Big SHow made his way down to go to the foot of the ring. MVP then taunted a bit against CM Punk and drove a football like kick right into the ribs of CM Punk as MVP smelled blood in the water and waited for Punk to get back up to his feet as Porter grabbed a hold of CM Punk and positioned Punk for for his finishing maneuver The Playmaker but CM Punk found a way to reverse the positioned maneuver and spun MVP around then hoisted MVP up onto his shoulders and gave MVP an old fashioned, Terry Funk Like, Whirley Bird and then stopped and lifted MVP off of his shoulder and delivered a jaw cracking Go To Sleep as Punk was looking right at the Big Show as he delivered his finishing maneuver to MVP. Punk then went for the cover and had the victory as the Big Show backed up without saying a word back up the ramp as Punk breathed heavily as the cameras then went right back to another backstage segment.

Jay Lethal: Ohhhhhhh Yeeeeeahhhh, Mr. Mysterio maybe its me ahhhh yeahhhh but I see a different story my amigo and that story shows Black Machismo defeating 3 other people at Season Beating Yeahhhh and gaining my way to fight for the openly vacated Cruiserweight Title. Dig It?

Rey Mysterio: That sounds cool jay and I wish you the best of luck at Season beating becase your not just representing yourself, your fully representing the entire Cruiserweight Division when you face off against people like Ken Kennedy.

Jay Lethal: Mr. Blab Blab? If he has anything to say, I’ll shove that microphone of his right down his throat and then dance as funky as a chunky monkey. If Snake Roberts tries to Interfere then I’ll have big time Elbow drop ready for him in the future.

Rey Mysterio: You’ve got some competition Jay. Maybe you don’t realise it now but theres 3 other very talented, stronger and those competitors that you’d be dead last in this match amigo.

Jay Lethal: What are you trying to say Rey? Are you sayin that Black Machismo doesn’t have what it takes to overcome the odds? Thast been the story of my life and thats the whole truth Ohhhhhh Yeaaaaahhh and With these competitors they can overlook me all they’d like but when it comes down to Season Beating infront of the largest audience in the world they will be chanting “Black Ma-Chis-Mo” and then they’ll see the real inspiration for the spirit of the Macho Man and I will do what I can to show the world that Jay Lethal is here to stay and now can you Dig it?

Ken Kennedy then walks into the frame and looks down at “Black Machismo”, Jay Lethal and tries to compare him by his small size as Kennedy smirks and laughs right in the face of both Mysterio and Lethal.

Ken Kennedy: Sorry to break up your little rambling Tea party getlemen but important issues are at hand here and by the looks of it your already forgetting the one detail that has helped me eclipse all of the detractors and critics saying that Ken Kennedy would never live up to the Hype. I’d like to believe that what you two midgets are looking at is the personified personality of a true winner. Personality and confidence spreads and honestly gentlemen, what you two should be worried about isn’t me but the consequences that await you. The dilemma that you two happen to share is that in moments where the ball has been in your court, what have you ever had t show for your efforts? I’ve detailed my progression and at Season beating will only add to that legacy by defeating 3 other superstars and prove why Ken Kennedy will be the next World Champion. Not like any of that even matters to you two because I’ve taken craps bigger than the both of you combined.

Jay Lethal: Bigger than the turd left behind by Snake Roberts at my wedding?

Ken kennedy: What?.........What in the blue mystified hell are you talking about?

Jay Lethal: I think I see it and smell it now and boy does it smell badly. You wana know where it is?

Ken Kennedy: Amuse me.

Jay Lethal then points to Ken Kennedy’s mouth as Kennedy looks surprised and shocked as he thinks his mouth is clean.

Ken Kennedy: I brush and floss and clean my teeth at a minimum of 5 times a day!!

The cameras then turn from Ken Kennedy looking disgusted at the awful diss that Lethal played on Ken Kennedy to Nigel McGuinness sitting alone inside a locker room as he looks over to the side as the cameras catch his facial expressions as McGuinness looks on not with regret or sadness but of opportunity and hope. Nigel then looks back to the lens of the camera and begins to address the audience.

Nigel McGuinness: As dreamers, we believe that tomorrow brings a bright future. A New day. But for some there may be no promise tomorrow and can be bring today. Now we can create, become achieve and is the only moment we can seize. For this dreamer, Season Beating will be a paradox. An opportunity to gain great joys or unanimous sorrows. I’ve made my career off of Street Fights. I’ve always had to prove myself because I’ve had to live on the streets for the majority of my life. In Full Metal Mayhem, metal will always be stronger than flesh that will tear through MVP’s body like wrapping paper on Christmas Day but that this Metal is not stronger that the fighting courage of our spirits. This is the time where I can secure my legend on the biggest stage of them all. Time will be the provider and boundary line to curve our sadistic madness and I only pray that MVP realizes what he has gotten himself into because I will not be unforgiving nor will I be merciful upon the torture that this bloke will receive. MVP, your war will be settled in less than 48 hours from now at Season Beating where who ever has the will to stand will be the one to survive.

“Black Machismo”, Jay Lethal & Bryan Danielson vs. Shelton Benjamin & Ken Kennedy​

Lethal and Danielson are able to coincide with each other while Ken Kennedy can’t stop arguing with Shelton Benjamin as Shelton wants to start off the match as Shelton is the tag team expert chosen to represent the World’s Greatest Tag Team where if Shelton gets the pin, His Tag Team will get a #1 Contender shot at the Tag Team Titles. Shelton ties up in the middle of the ring with Jay Lethal as Shelton had the strength advantage. This match saw alot of back and forth action between the two teams and eventually brawl out between the two sides as eventually Shelton Benjamin and Ken Kennedy got into arguments and eventually started to brawl between themselves as Shelton Benjamin hit Ken Kennedy with a Dragon Whip right to the Jaw of Ken Kennedy as Bryan Danielson locked in the Cattle Mutilation as Ken Kennedy screamed in pain as Jay Lethal climbed up and onto the top turnbuckle as Jay Lethal looked down and leaped through the air connecting with a Elbow drop right to the back of Ken Kennedy as Danielson then pins Ken Kennedy for his team to get the victory as Lethal and Danielson stood tall after the match as Lethal held Danielson’s hand raised to get the victory as Danielson then turned and looked at Shelton Benjamin standing on the ramp after the match as the match itself went as long 20-25 minutes containing good action from all 4 competitors in a preview to their #1 Contenders match at Season Beating.

Joey Styles: Tazz, with all that hostility between the 4 sides of these 4 unique individuals, Season Beating looms just not even 2 days away that Jay Lethal could pull of the upset or see somebody like Shelton Benjamin who has the raw talents and abilities to pull off some amazing maneuvers like the Dragon Whip and the modified T-Bone Suplex or the authentic personality and charisma of a man born in Title town in Green Bay, Wisconsin in Ken Kennedy or the best wrestler in professional wrestling today in Bryan Danielson so you have your choices which are abundant but Tazz, going into this match who would you consider to be the proverbial favorite going into this match at Season Beating.

Tazz: Joey, when you look at the strengths and weaknesses for each component you begin to analyze who would have the advantage in all facets of this match and Lethal may not have the size but he has the speed and agility to fly through the air and really take people like Kennedy and Danielson where they are almost more or less ground and pound type of performer. But if I had to make a decision I would say Shelton Benjamin specifically because of his ability to turn nothing into something and with an opportunity like this I believe that its just two big for Shelton to pass up anything like this.

Joey Styles: From one Tag Match to another here partner and Tazz, this upcoming Tag match will involve two very intricate feuds revolving around two very important titles here on Riots. Rey Mysterio will be teaming with Chris Jericho to go up against Coach D’Amore’s Team Canada consisting of Petey Williams and Bobby Roode. Roode has earned his spot in the Main Event of Season Beating and after what Christian said earlier tonight, it will be very interesting to see what evolves coming out of this upcoming Tag Team match as you have two very versatile techniques in the likes of Williams/Mysterio and Jericho/Roode.

Rey Mysterio & Chris Jericho vs. Bobby Roode and Petey Williams​

At the beginning of the match Bobby Roode used his power and strength to control the match and keep Mysterio from tagging into Chris Jericho as Roode hit various arrays of Rotating belly to back suplex side slams to the back of Rey Mysterio. Roode and Williams compiled frequent tags to each other to keep the pressure on the back of Mysterio making sure that Jericho couldn’t be tagged in. Petey continued the pressure on Mysterio locking in a Camel Clutch type of combo where Petey applied pressure on Mysterio’s arm continuing to keep Mysterio isolated away from his Tag Team Partner. Petey then tagged in Bobby Roode as Jericho can only watch with agony brewing and intensity boiling over despretly trying to get tagged in as Roode positioned Mysterio and lifted Mysterio up into the air and up onto his shoulders for a Powerbomb position as Mysterio tried to flip Roode over in for a quick Hurricanrana but Roode used his strength to hold onto Mysterio as Petey then kicked Mysterio in the midsection breaking the momentum that Mysterio tried to utilize but Roode lifted Mysterio back up and onto his shoulders where Williams grabbed the neck of Mysterio as Roode then slams Mysterio down for a Powerbomb/ Neck breaker combination as a proned Mysterio gets covered by Roode as Chris Jericho then came in to break the count as Jericho is anticipating the point when he can get his hands on Bobby Roode. Boob looked up in anger and then continued to stomp down on the back of Mysterio. Mysterio crawls over towards Jericho as Roode grins and looks over at Mysterio almost taunting down at him as Roode pokes fun at Mysterio. Roode then grabs the leg o Mysterio and kicks down on the hamstring as Mysterio tries to hobble over as he is held by Roode as Roode smirks as Mysterio then hits an inverted enzuguri right to the mouth of Roode as Roode was forced to let go as Mysterio leaped over and made the Hot Tag as Jericho stormed inside the ring and took control of the match as Roode tagged in Petey Williams as Jericho grabbed control by nailing a running and spinning Heel kick right to the jaw of Petey Williams as Jericho then grabbed Petey Back up to his feet and quickly positions and slams Petey for a quick Double underhook backbreaker. Roode comes running into the ring to try and prevent Jerich’s Momentum as Jericho then tackles Roode down to the ground and keeps pumbeling Roode with a heavy barrage of punches right to the side of the head. Jericho then locks in the Walls of Jericho into Bobby Roode as Roode is technically the legal man in the ring as Petey slowly gets back up to his feet and looks towards Chris Jericho as Rey Mysterio then springboards off the ropes and lands right ontop of Petey Williams nailing a seating senton as Bobby Roode is no where near the ropes. Bobby Roode is forced to tap out much to the dismay of his Head Coach, Scott D’Amore. D’Amore then enters the ring and tries to nail Jericho with a Canadian Hockey Stick but Jericho breaks off of Roode and then grabs a hold of D’Amore as Mysterio is batteling with Petey WIlliams on the outside as Roode is slow to get back to his feet as he is slowly crawling as Roode uses the ropes as Jericho grabs the legs of D’Amore and shoots the hole as he locks in the Walls of Jericho to Roode as Roode grabs the Hockey Stick and slashes Jericho right across the neck breaking the hold as Jericho collapses to the mat as Roode looks at the mess that he’s caused as Jericho is starting to cough up massive amounts of blood. Roode then helps his Manager, Scott D’Amore back up to his feet as Roode helps Carry D’Amore back up the ramp as Petey Williams an Rey Mysterio are batteling through the crowd as the referee’s are checking on Jericho’s condition to make sure he’s ok as the evidence of the Hockey Stick is still inside the ring.

Christian Cage is looking on at a monitor backstage at the actions that just went down as he can’t help but crack a smile looking at the damaged condition of Jericho laying in the middle of the ring as Christian’s Tag Team Partner in The Big Show walks by and looks over at whats happening inside the middle of the ring as the Big Show could care less of what happens to Jericho.

Christian Cage: Big Fella. Are you all set for our big match against the World heavyweight Champion and Samoa Joe?

Big Show: After Tonight Christian, My focus will be on squashing CM Punk for the whole world to witness my destructive dominance of what this Giant is capable of come Season Beating. As far as tonight goes, I will do my part and give you protection if need be as long as you have my back.

Christian Cage: Big Fella, there shouldn’t even be a problem going into tonight’s match and you know why? I also purchased us quite an insurance case for tonights match if something were to say pre-occupy our interest and distract us from this match tonight.

Big Show: Alright, then lets make an example out of these two Turkeys.

Christian Cage & Big Show vs. Samoa Joe & Kurt Angle​

The Big Show agrees to start it off against Samoa Joe as Kurt Angle and Christian cage look on from the ringside apron holding onto their respective tag straps. The Big Show latches onto Samoa Joe and just over powers the Samoan Submission Machine which rarely happens as the Big Show tried to get a good handle of control over Samoa Joe but Samoa Joe broke loose on many occasions from the grip of the Big Show by trying to chop the big man down more to a proportional size. as Samoa Joe used some hard and sharp side kicks right to the big and meaty thighs of the Big Show as the Big Show broke Joe’s momentum by giving Joe a huge Headbutt knocking Joe back down to his feet as The Big SHow and Christian Cage really isolated Samoa Joe from his corner as the Big Show was in for the majority of the match up until Joe was able to make the tag where Angle didn’t even go for The Big Show where he directly charged and chased After Kurt Angle where an intensified Kurt Angle chased after Christian Cage around ringside as Cage then slid inside the ring fully knowing that Angle was coming after him as Christian Cage set a trap as the Big Show stuck his size 25 boot up and right into the face of Kurt Angle. The Big Show then picked Angle back up to his feet and lifted Angle up into the air from his throat attempting a Choke slam but Kurt Angle broke free and then quickly grabbed the Big Show as Angle then lifted Big Show up from the side and connected with a big time Angle slam as Christian Cage looks a little more than concerned as an intensified Kurt Angle looses his straps and looks to pull off an Ankle Lock as Christian Cage then rolls down his signal as Randy Orton come running down the ramp as Samoa Joe immediately finds Orton As Samoa Joe runs off the apron and dives connecting with a hard forearm smash right to the face of Randy Orton. With the ref distracted trying to get the attention of Samoa Joe. Christian intentionally attacks the referee knocking him back down as as Christian then sneak attacks Kurt Angle with an Inverted DDT as the Big Show slowly rolls over as the Big Show then walks over around the outside as the Big Show then grabs a Steel Chair and tosses it to Christian Cage. then running down the ramp shows Sonjay Dutt, Delirious, and CM Punk as the Trio run down and jump the monster on the outside as Christian looks Disappointed as he looks frustrated with what their doing to break down the Big Show and get their revenge on the outside. Christian then forgets about it as he looks at Angle slowly stirring as Christian drops the chair down in place as he looks and positions himself behind Kurt Angle as Christian then grabs a hold of Angle from behind attempting an Unprettier as Christian holds Angle right over the Steel Chair as the ref slowly stirs as Cage tries to drop Angle for an Unprettier ontop of the Steel Chair but Angle breaks free and attempts an Angle Slam but Christian jumps and hops off of Angle’s shoulders as Christian then gives a low blow from behind to Angle while the ref was recovering with his back turned as Christian then quickly grabs Kurt Angle and positions Angle and then connects with a devastating Unprettier for Christian Cage as Angle head slams right into the Steel Chair as Christian then quickly rolls Angle over and get rid of the Steel Chair as Christian then covers Kurt Angle as the referee makes the count of the 1.........2........3.

Christian then celebrates his victory alone inside the middle of the ring and stands tall over Kurt Angle as Christian holds Kurt’s World Heavyweight Title and looks into the shiny Gold Plate as Christian almost looks memorized as he then holds the World Heavyweight Title as if he were the real champion and then lays the title belt down across the chest of Angle as the show fades with Christian standing over Kurt Angle with his hands raised high into the air ending Riots just 2 Days away from Season Beatinggreen

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Joe&Angle vs. Big Show&Cage

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: I can't choose between Mysterio/Machismo w/ Kennedy and the Team Canada one

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show, the tag match between Team Canada and Mysterio/Y2j is also great but the main event is well entertaining. This lose to Team Canada could hype their things up for Season's Beatings, Check also HEW! My new show is up!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Monday Night Anarchy!

Hello everyone, Andrew Walker here. I want to personally apologize for the completely off routine we are going through now. I can vow that next week, we will be returning to our normal schedule. Also the Riots PPV Seasons Beaatings shall be posted this weekend! Thank you all for your patience.

Monday Night Anarchy 11/19

Jim Ross: “Ladies and gentlemen we welcome you to this edition of Monday Night Anarchy! Well folks tonight is sure to be packed with controversy and grudges after what we saw last week!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “No kidding J.R., we saw so much controversy and drama in last weeks show! I mean we saw the Women’s champion flat out jackknife powerbomb Maria, who was suppose to be her tag team partner!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Not to mention the fact the JBL walked out on his tag team partner Triple H. JBL just left Triple H to get completely destroyed by the Brothers of Destruction!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well, I am sure Triple H is going to have some words for JBL once he finds him! Although I think the bigger story of the night was the formation of the Hart Foundation! Bret hart and the Hart Foundation attacked Sting in the back and than came out here and mugged Stone Cold Steve Austin!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Your right and than the World Heavyweight Champion came down to aid Stone Cold but received a beating after a valiant effort to fight them off. Bret Hart, Teddy Hart, and Harry Smith made quite an impact here on Anarchy last week and who knows what the repercussions this week are going to be!â€￾

(The titontron cuts to the backstage where Shawn Michaels is seen with a serious look on his face and the World Heavyweight Title over his shoulder. Michaels walks in front of the G.M. office and opens the door and walks directly in front of the G.M. desk and slams the World Heavyweight Championship on the desk.)

Michaels: “Look Walker I am going to make this short and sweet. I want Bret Hart in match tonight. I do not care what kind of match. I just want his ass in the ring one on one tonight. And if you will not give me a match than I am just going to have to go out and find him on my own.â€￾

G.M. Walker: “Shawn, I know you’re upset about what happened last week. But I am sure you are in no condition to wrestle tonight. Hell, Austin and Sting might not even be here tonight due to the beatings they received last week from the Hart Foundation. So I think for the benefit of your health…â€￾

Michaels: “You shouldn’t be worried about my health. You had better worry about the health of Bret Hart because when I get my hands on him in a match, in the locker rooms, or on the street, I will beat him within an inch of his life. And there is nothing you, the Hart Foundation, or the SWA can do to stop em from getting my hands on him sooner or later.â€￾

G.M. Walker: “Shawn, I understand you want revenge but you know that the Hart Foundation is not going stay out of the match anyways. I do not want any repeats of last week…â€￾

(Walker leans back in his chair for a moment seemingly contemplating a few ideas in his head. Walker gets a sick smile on his face.)

G.M. Walker: “Alright Shawn you got it! You got your match! Here tonight in the main event it is going to be you one on one with Bret Hart! But there is a stipulation to this match tonight. In order to keep the Hart Foundation from interfering, this contest will take place inside the confines of a steel cage! Also, just incase they decide to get any ideas, the Hart Foundation is barred from ringside.â€￾

(Shawn Michaels gets a sadistic smile on his face as he nods and reaches out his hand to the G.M. Walker shakes the hand of Michael’s and looks at him.)

G.M. Walker: “Good luck out there champ.â€￾

(Screen cuts back to J.R. and King at the announcers table.)

Jim Ross: “Oh my god I cannot believe this! Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels will be locked inside a steel cage here tonight!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “What is Shawn Michaels going to do once he gets his hands on Bret Hart and he has no where to run and no Hart Foundation to help him?â€￾

Chris Sabin Invitational​

Lillian Garcia: “The opening contest of Monday Night Anarchy is the Chris Sabin Invitational! Now on his way to the ring the reigning X Division Champion, Chris Sabin!â€￾

(Chris Sabin appears on the stage wearing the X Division Championship and his black sweater. Sabin points to the ring with both hands in the form of a gun and pulls the trigger. He walks down the stage looking at the crowd pointing to the X Division title and than him smiling and nodding in confidence and arrogance. Sabin walks up the steps and enters the ring. He walks to Lillian Garcia and takes the microphone from her hand as he looks out to the crowd.)

Sabin: “Welcome to the Sabin Invitational. Last week I defeated three opponents at the same time! Even some of the greatest X Division stars in history, with the exception of me of course. There can be no doubt I am the absolute greatest X Division star in this company. Not to mention the greatest champion! So anyways, I am out here once again this week to see if there is anyone back there with the guts to come out here and face me. I doubt there is anyone back there considering what happened to Jerry Lynn, Senshi, and Elix Skipper last week.â€￾

(The music of A.J. Styles fills the arena as he appears on the stage in his vest. The sparks rain down on his as he lifts the hood up and looks to the crowd. A.J. gets pumped up as he walks down the ramp looking at Sabin.)

Lillian Garcia: “Introducing the challenger, from Gainesville, Georgia, he weighs in at 218lbs, the Phenomenal A.J. Styles.â€￾

(A.J. slides into the ring and snatches the microphone fro Sabin.)

Styles: “I have been in the back listening to you for weeks. You claim you are the ultimate X Division star. Well you know where were you when we had a fatal four way ladder match for that title? No where in sight. So I am here to show you what it really means to be an X Division superstar!â€￾

(A.J throws the microphone down and takes off his vest and stares into the eyes of Sabin.)

Chris Sabin walks right up to Styles and slaps him right across the face. A.J. reacts with a violent double leg takedown and Sabin rolls as does Styles until both men fall through the middle and bottom rope to the outside. Both men stare at each other and A.J. attempts a right hand but Sabin ducks under. Sabin quickly back into the ring and A.J. follows. Once Styles gets to his feet Sabin locks in a collar elbow tie up and Styles grabs Sabin in a wristlock. Styles than takes Sabin over with a fireman’s carry. Styles keeps the wristlock on but Sabin nips up to his feet and drops back down to his back sending Styles over with an arm drag. Sabin quickly rises to his feet and grabs a kneeling Styles in a side headlock. A.J. backs Sabin up against the ropes and pushes him off. Sabin bounces off the ropes and runs at A.J. Styles leap frogs over Sabin and Sabin bounces off the ropes again. Styles lays flat on his stomach and Sabin kart wheel over Styles and waits. Styles gets to his feet and receives a spinning back kick to his gut. Styles hunches over and Sabin runs back and bounces off the ropes. Styles stands up and picks up Sabin in his arms and than lands a tilt a whirl backbreaker on Sabin. Styles goes directly for the cover and the referee counts 1...2...and Sabin gets a shoulder up. Sabin sits up holding his lower back and Sabin kneels behind Sabin and grabs both of his wrists and pulls back. Styles places his knee in the middle of Sabin’s back and pulls on his arms. Sabin slowly begins to rise to his feet as Styles continues to hold onto both of Sabin’s arms. Sabin turns his whole body and ends up facing Styles and Styles breaks the hold. Styles attempts a clothesline but Sabin ducks under and hooks both of Style’s arms and pulls him down with a backslide. The referee begins to count 1...2...and Styles kicks out. Both men get to their feet at the same time but Sabin suddenly hops up and lands a dropkick to the knee of Styles. Styles drops right to the mat face first and than slowly gets to one knee. Sabin runs behind Styles and bounces off the ropes and lands a step up enziguiri to the back of Styles head. Sabin rolls Styles over and covers him. The referee counts 1...2...and A.J. manages tog et a shoulder up. Sabin stands up and picks A.J. up to his feet. Sabin snap mares Styles to the mat and sits him up. Sabin drives his knee into the middle of A.J.’s back and locks in a reverse chin lock. Styles slowly7 begins to rise to his feet but Sabin yanks back on the jaw of Styles sending him back first onto the mat. Sabin quickly goes for the cover and the referee counts 1...and Styles kicks out. Styles sits up and Sabin rises to his feet. Sabin stomps on the back of Styles neck and than pulls him back first onto the mat. Sabin runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. Sabin runs at Styles and lands a leg drop and covers A.J. The referee counts 1...2...and Styles gets a shoulder up. Sabin sits up Styles and puts his knee into the back of Styles again locking in the reverse chin lock. A.J. reaches up gathering himself as he slowly rises to his feet and turns to his side. A.J. lands a few elbow to the gut of Sabin and once Sabin releases his hold on A.J. Styles lands a huge right hand knocking down Sabin. Sabin quickly gets to his feet only to be hit with a short arm clothesline. Sabin gets up quickly again only to be hit with a spin kick to the side of the face. Sabin backs up into a corner and Styles takes a few steps back than charges at Sabin. Sabin bends down and back body drops Styles over the ropes. Styles manages to hang onto the top rope and land on the ring apron. Sabin walks towards the middle of the ring and Styles leaps to the top rope and springboards off. Sabin turns around and gets caught with a flying forearm to the side of his face. Styles covers Sabin 1...2...and Sabin gets his shoulder up. Styles rises to his feet quickly and grabs the head of Sabin and puts it in between his legs and signals for the Styles Clash. A.J. picks Sabin up but Sabin keeps the momentum going and ends up going up for a power bomb and slides off the shoulders of A.J. and lands on his feet. Sabin quickly leaps into the air and lands an enziguiri to the back of A.J.’s head which causes him to loose his footing a bit and back up to the ropes. Sabin backs up across the ring and once A.J. is on his feet and facing Sabin again, Sabin charges at Styles. Styles attempts a clothesline but Sabin ducks under it. Sabin leaps up to the second rope and springboards off. A.J. turns around is caught by Sabin in a springboard tornado DDT. Sabin quickly covers Styles hooking the leg and the referee counts 1...2...and A.J. gets a shoulder up. Both men sit there for a moment exhausted but Sabin gets to his feet first and looks down at Styles for a moment. Styles rises to his feet and Sabin lands a forearm shot to the face of Styles. Sabin lands two more forearm shots to the face of Styles and leaves him standing there. Sabin backs up and bounces off the ropes and charges at Styles. Sabin attempts a discus clothesline but Styles ducks under it. Sabin turns around and is caught with a pele kick from Styles. Sabin falls ot the mat while Styles stumbles over to a corner. Sabin gets to his feet while A.J. rests in the corner. Sabin charges at Styles and receives a forearm shot to the face. Sabin backs up and Styles leaps up to the second rope and flips backwards. Styles catches Sabin for the inverted DDT but Sabin counters by snapmaring Styles. Styles rolls to his feet in the corner and Sabin charges at Styles and lands a running big boot to the face of Styles. Sabin pulls A.J. out of the corner and onto his shoulders. Sabin attempts to cross the feet of Style but Style slides off the shoulders of Sabin and onto his feet. Styles lands a kick to the mid section of Sabin and puts his head in between his legs. Sabin grabs both ankles of Styles and flips over with a bridge pinning A.J. down and the referee counts 1...2...3!

(JBL is standing in front of a catering table mixing his coffee. JBL is looking down when suddenly very softly a sledgehammer head is set down on the table right by the coffee. The camera pans up and Triple is standing there looking at JBL with a smirk on his face.)

Triple H: “You better give me a damn good reason why I shouldn’t beat you within an inch of your life for what you did last week.â€￾

JBL: “I told you last week Hunter, I am not going to waste my talent to save your ass. And we saw exactly who was the last one standing at the end of the night didn’t we? If you cannot hold your own in that ring with Kane and the Undertaker that is not my problem. The wrestling god does not waste his time on inferior partners.â€￾

Triple H: “Well Bradshaw, why don’t you step into the ring tonight and let me show the wrestling god how an ass kicking is supposed to go.â€￾

(Triple H and JBL got right in each others faces as security and event staff all surround them and begin to separate the two. General Manager Andrew Walker walks through the sea of security and stands in between each of them.)

G.M. Walker: “Triple H, JBL, you two might want to put off this little grudge between the two of you because of your opponents at Black X-mas.â€￾

Triple H: “I don’t give a crap who my opponent is at Black X-mas. JBL your ass is mine! If you got the balls “Wrestling Godâ€￾ why not face me tonight one on one!â€￾

JBL: “You are on! I will finally shut your mouth once and for all Hunter!â€￾

G.M. Walker: “If you two want it than you got it, but it is not going to happen tonight! Next week in the main event it is going to be JBL one on one against Triple H!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Did I hear that correctly? JBL and Triple H in a match next week!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Unbelievable! Those two want at each other so badly, they completely blew off who their opponents are at Black X-mas! Next week is going to be huge J.R.!â€￾

(Cuts to commercial)

(Returns to program.)

Next Generation Hart Foundation vs. London and Kendrick​

Lillian Garcia: “The following is a tag team contest and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing the first team, at a combined weight of 380 lbs, Paul London and Brian Kendrick!â€￾

(London and Kendrick appear on the stage wearing white masks. They run full speed down the ramp and slide into the ring. London and Kendrick go to opposite corners and point to the crowd and than each other. They both do a back flip towards the middle of the ring. They both squat down and remove their masks and looks towards the stage.)

Lillian Garcia: “And their opponents making their Anarchy in ring debut, weighing in at 456 Teddy Hart and Harry Smith, The New Hart Foundation!â€￾

(Teddy Hart walks out onto the ramp in his bright pink sparkling pants. Harry Smith walks out behind him flexing in short tights holding a Canadian flag. They walk down the ramp into a crowd full of boo’s. They walk without even being bothered and they walk down the ramp. Teddy walks up the steps and Harry sets the Canadian flag down by the steps and hops onto the ring apron.)

Teddy Hart and Paul London lock up in a collar elbow tie up. London pushes back and backs Teddy into his corner. London reaches up and tags in Kendrick. London lands a right hand to the gut of Teddy and Kendrick enters and lands a kick to the gut of Teddy as well. London exits the ring as Kendrick continues to lands boots to the gut of Teddy. Teddy Hart battles back and lands a right hand to the jaw of Kendrick. Teddy throws a back elbow that connects with the jaw of London knocking him off the ring apron. Kendrick comes at Hart again and Teddy leaps up and lands a step up enziguiri to the back of Kendrick’s head. Teddy gets to his feet once again and turns and faces the corner. Teddy springs up to the middle rope and leaps off the middle rope and lands a moonsault on a standing Kendrick. Teddy gets up holding his chest and begins to walk towards his corner. Teddy stops and turns around and lands a boot to the face of Kendrick who is attempting to get to his hands and knees. Kendrick than falls face first on the mat and Teddy walks over to Harry and tags him in. Harry enters the ring and Kendrick gets up and Harry runs at Kendrick and knocks him down with a hard clothesline. Harry walks over to London and lands a dropkick and knocks London off the ropes once again. Harry gets to his feet and turns to a now standing Kendrick and lands a European uppercut. Kendrick bounces back against the ropes and ends up bouncing right into the arms of Harry Smith once again. Harry wraps his arms around Kendrick and suddenly sends him over with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Harry stands and flexes for the crown as Kendrick crawls to a corner and uses the ropes to get to his knees. Harry walks towards Kendrick with a swagger and Kendrick leaps up and lands a low dropkick to the knee of Harry. Harry falls forwards and lands with his head slamming against the middle turnbuckle. Harry moves over resting his head across the middle rope. London runs along the ring apron and lands a running dropkick to the side of Harry’s face. Kendrick rushes over and tags in London. Kendrick and London walk over to Harry and they both whip him across the ring. Harry bounces off the ropes and runs right into a double hip toss to him to the ground. London covers Harry and the referee counts 1…and Harry kicks out. London sits up and picks up Harry to his feet and drags him over to a corner and slams him face first into the top turnbuckle. London snapmares Harry down to the mat and lays him down. London turns to the ropes and jumps onto the second rope, springboards off and lands a leg drop across the neck of Harry. London goes for the cover and the referee counts 1…and Harry gets a shoulder up. Teddy attempts to get into the ring but the referee stops him. London gets up to his feet and attempts to pick up Harry to his feet, but Harry lands a low blow on London. Harry gets to his feet and lands a knee to the mid section of London. Harry drags London by his head over to his corner and Harry tags in Teddy. Harry picks up London for a side slam but drops him down with a back breaker. Harry holds London in place with his forearm across his throat stretching London’s back across his knee. Teddy climbs up to the top rope and leaps up landing the leg drop across the throat of London. Harry exits the ring as Teddy quickly covers London 1…2…and Kendrick grabs the leg of teddy and pulls him off of London. Kendrick picks up teddy to his feet and begins to land right hands to the face of Teddy. Harry re-enters the ring and begins stomping on the back of London. Harry picks up London to his feet and drops him down with a reverse atomic drop. A blonde girl hops over the guardrail and slides into the ring. Harry holds London in place as the blonde girl runs and clotheslines London and Harry slams him down to the mat as well. The blonde girl rolls out of the ring and Harry walks over to Kendrick and turns him around. Harry lands a hard right hand to the face of Kendrick. Teddy exits the ring onto the ring apron through the top and middle ropes. Teddy runs along the ring apron and quickly climbs up the turnbuckles which London lies in front of. Harry lands a European uppercut on Kendrick and picks him up onto his shoulders. Harry looks to Teddy, who is perched in the top turnbuckle, and nods. Harry runs forwards and slams Kendrick down with a running powerslam. Teddy Hart leaps off the top turnbuckle and lands the Open Hart Surgery on London and Harry covers Kendrick as Teddy covers London and the referee counts 1…2…3!

Naddie Neidhart slides into the ring and raises the hands of Hart and Smith. They stand in the middle of the ring smiling as Teddy and Harry signal across their waist for the titles.

Jim Ross: “That’s Naddie Neidhart! She is apart of the Hart Foundation as well? I don’t believe this!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Why are you surprised? Neidhart and the Hart’s are family J.R. Anyways,. An impressive first tag team match for the Hart Foundation who apparently have their eyes on the tag team titles for what they just showed us.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well they are gonna have to work their way up our stiff tag team division to get that chance. They aren’t going to have it handed to them which seems to be all the Hart’s want now a days.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Now J.R. keep your words soft and sweet because you may have to eat them later. The Hart Foundation is a growing force here in the SWA.â€￾

(The music of the General Manager Andrew Walker’s music hits and fills the arena. The camera’s pan to the stage as the G.M stands there with a microphone in his hand. He walks down the ramp and walks up the steel steps. He steps in between the ropes and enters the ring looking around for a moment.)

G.M. Walker: “Hello everyone. I know tonight is going strong and I will try and be out here as brief as possible so the action can get going once more! But with the holiday season upon us, we here at the SWA believe it is time to give you fans what you want. With that in mind, the premier brand of the SWA Anarchy will be presenting our next pay per view on December 16th. Black X-mas is the one pay per view of the year where we give you the gift of telling us what you want to see! This is our holiday gift to all of you who watch this show. So I am out here to announce that starting as of right now the voting shall begin for the matches at Black X-mas. You will either vote on competitors or you will vote on stipulations for matches. We all know the main event will feature the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels against an opponent of your choosing! You can all either vote for the Texas Rattlesnake Stone cold Steve Austin or you could vote for the Hitman Bret Hart, or you can vote for the Icon Sting! One of these three men will face off against Shawn Michaels for the World Title. It is all up to you fans.

Jim Ross: “Black X-mas is already shaping out to be one hell of a pay per view and we only have one match announced.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I cannot wait for Black X-mas to come around. I mean we quite possibly could see the end of Shawn Michaels title reign.â€￾

G.M. Walker: “Some of you are saying, ‘well that’s old news. We all know about that match already so what’s the point of coming out here and announcing it again.’ Well than I guess I will announce something you don’t know just so I am not out here repeating myself. Well over the past couple of weeks we have seen the Chris Sabin Invitational Challenge and so far no one has accomplished the task of defeating the X Division Champion. Well at Black X-mas Chris Sabin will defend the X Division Championship. He will be defending it in Ultimate X.â€￾

(The crowd pops at hearing the announcement.)

G.M. Walker: “That’s right. We will have steel pillars on every corner of the ring with the title hanging in the middle of two steel cables.â€￾

(“Hail Sabinâ€￾ fills the arena as Chris Sabin appears on the stage still in his wrestling gear with a dumfounded look upon his face. Sabin slowly walks down the ramp and slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Sabin rises to his feet and just stares at the G.M. for a moment before reaching out and taking the microphone away from the G.M.)

Sabin: “What? Ultimate X are you kidding me!â€￾

(G.M. Walker walks across the ring and gets another microphone and walks back in front of Sabin.)

G.M. Walker: “Yes Ultimate X that’s what I said. Sabin you said you were going to be a fighting champion. That’s not the look of fear in your eyes I see is it? I mean a champion shouldn’t be afraid of a little competition.â€￾

Sabin: “Who said I was afraid? I am not afraid. I have beaten everyone in the back that has tried to step up to the plate and challenge the champ. So you better start treating me with a little more respect.â€￾

G.M. Walker: “You’re right Sabin your right. You have beaten almost everyone in the back. But at Black X-mas let’s see how much of a true champ you are, because the fans are going to decide your opponents.â€￾

Sabin: “Opponents? As in more than one? Who?â€￾

G.M. Walker: “Yeah plural more than one Sabin. They are going to be able to vote for…TWO superstars in the X division on the roster! That’s right every X Division star on the Anarchy roster is eligible to compete in the Ultimate X match for the X Division title. Oh and Chris, Happy Holidays.â€￾

(Cuts to commercial.)

VKM vs. LAX​
Lillian Garcia: “The following match up is a tag team contest scheduled for one fall. Introducing first representing the Latin American Exchange, Psychosis and Super Crazy!

(Psychosis and Super Crazy are seen walking through the fans and hop over the railing and slide into the ring.)

Lillian Garcia: “Their opponents, B.G. and Kip, the Voodoo Kin Mafia!â€￾

(VKM appear on the stage and pointing towards the crowd getting a huge pop. They walk down the ramp pointing at them and Kip slaps B.G. on the back and B.G. runs forward and slides into the ring under the bottom rope.)

B.G. James and Super Crazy lock into a collar elbow tie up in the middle of the ring. Super Crazy pulls B.G. into a side headlock. B.G. pushes Crazy back against the ropes and than shoves Crazy off. Crazy runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes. Crazy catches B.G. with spinning wheel kick. Crazy leaps up to his feet and runs to the side. Crazy bounces off the ropes and B.G. rolls to his stomache and Crazy steps over B.G. Crazy bounces off the ropes again and B.G. leaps up to his feet and leap frogs over Crazy. B.G. turns around and Crazy has stopped his momentum and lands a dropkick to the face of B.G. knocking him to the ground. B.G. slowly begins to get to his feet when Crazy runs towards the ropes. As Crazy bounces off the ropes Kip James reaches out and hooks the neck of Crazy and pulls back. Super Crazy slams back first onto the mat and B.G. crawls over and begins to blatantly choke Crazy. The referee counts 1…2…3…4…and B.G. finally releases the choke hold. B.G. sits up Crazy and begins to land a series of right hands directly to the face of Crazy. The referee pulls B.G. off of Crazy and B.G. argues with the referee for a moment. B.G. reaches over and tags in Kip James. As Kip enters the ring B.G. picks up Crazy to his feet and lifts up one arm. Kip lands a kick to the ribs of Crazy. Kip grabs Crazy by the head and runs him over to the corner and slams him head first into the top turnbuckle. Kip turns Crazy around and lands several kicks to the mid section of Crazy and than performs a crotch chop to a hunched over Super Crazy. Kip James lands a straight right hand to the side of Crazy’s head and grabs him by the hair and pulls him over to his corner. Kip reaches over and tags in B.G. B.G. enters the ring and Kip grabs Crazy in a full nelson and B.G. lands a boot the gut of Crazy. Kip lets go and exits the ring. B.G. grabs Crazy around the head and snapmares Super Crazy down to the mat. B.G. stand sup and backs against the ropes. B.G. does a little shake rattle and roll before dropping a knee to the jaw of a lying Super Crazy. B.G. goes for the cover on Super Crazy and the referee counts 1…2…and Super Crazy gets a shoulder up. B.G. sits up on his knees and looks at the referee and than grabs Crazy by his hair. B.G. drags Crazy over to his corner and slams him face first into the top turnbuckle. B.G. tags in Kip James. B.G. lifts one arm of Crazy and Kip enters the ring and lands a kick to the gut of Super Crazy. Kip scoops up Crazy and body slams him down to the mat. Kip stands up and drops an elbow down on the chest of Super Crazy. Kip covers Super Crazy and the referee counts 1…2…and Super Crazy kicks out. Kip stands up and grabs the hair of Super Crazy and drags him over to his corner. Kip tags in B.G. and B.G. puts his foot up on the top rope and Kip rams the face of Super Crazy into the boot of B.G. James. Super Crazy stands there holding his chin as he reaches out towards Psychosis. B.G. lands a clubbing forearm to the back of Super Crazy and locks in an abdominal stretch. The referee gets in Super Crazy’s face to see if he submits. B.G. reaches back and Kip James grabs the arm of B.G. giving him the extra leverage. Kip lets go and walks back to his corner and points at Psychosis. The referee turns and stops Psychosis as he runs into the ring. Psychosis argues with the referee as B.G. releases the abdominal stretch and pushes him into his corner. B.G. tags in Kip James and they both begin to land boots to the gut of Super Crazy. The referee turns around and Kip pulls Super Crazy out of the corner and to the middle of the ropes. Kip whips Super Crazy across the ring. Super Crazy bounces off the ropes and ducks under a clothesline attempt by Kip James. Super Crazy bounces off the ropes again and attempts a cross body on Kip James. Kip James catches Super Crazy and than drops him down on his knee executing a devastating back breaker. Kip looks to Psychosis and smirks as he reaches down and grabs Super Crazy by his hair and attempts to pulls him up to his feet. Once on his knees, Super Crazy begins to land a series of right hands to the gut of Kip. Super Crazy gets to his feet and attempts a right hand to the face of Kip but Kip lands a boot to the mid section before the punch connects. Kip grabs the arm of Super Crazy and whips him into the ropes. Super Crazy bounces off the ropes and runs at Kip James only to be sent over with a back body drop. Kip James gets to his feet and stomps on the face of Super Crazy. Kip walks over to his corner turning his back on Crazy and tags in B.G. James. Super Crazy rolls on the mat to his corner and tags in Psychosis. Psychosis charges into the ring as does B.G. Psychosis lands a right hand to the face of B.G. and than pushes him against the ropes. B.G. bounces off the ropes and is caught with a dropkick to the face from Psychosis. Kip James charges at Psychosis only to get caught with a drop toe hold. Super Crazy stands on the ring apron and helos over the top rope and lands on the back of Kip James. B.G. slowly gets to his feet but he is knocked back down with an enziguiri from Psychosis. Psychosis looks to Super Crazy and tells him to climb up. Both men go to opposite corner and climb up to the top turnbuckle. Psychosis leaps off the top rope with a leg drop and Super Crazy leaps off the top rope attempting a moonsault. Kip James grabs the foot of B.G. James and pulls him out of the way. Both Psychosis and Super Crazy crash and burn on the mat while Kip James gets to his feet. Psychosis slowly gets to his feet and Kip runs at Psychosis from the side and lands the Fame Asser on Psychosis. B.G. James crawls across the mat and covers Psychosis as Kip James stomps on the back of Super Crazy. The referee counts 1…2…3!
Jim Ross: “Well folks, Shawn Michaels requested it and our G.M. made it happen. Tonight, it is Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels in a steel cage! Plus just so Michaels has a fair chance, the Hart Foundation has been barred from ringside!

Jerry Lawler: “Your not kidding J.R. this is going to be absolutely intense. If I was Bret Hart, I would not want to have to face Shawn Michaels after I saw how he was earlier tonight.â€￾

Main Event
Steel Cage
Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart​

Lillian Garcia: “The up coming contest is the main event of the evening. This match will be contested inside the confines of a steel cage. The only way to win the match is to climb over the top of the cage or to exit through the door. The first competitor to get both of their feet on the floor will be declared the winner. Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas and he weighs in at 225lbs. He is the World Heavyweight Champion, the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels!â€￾

(Shaw Michaels appears on the stage wearing the World Heavyweight title with a serious look of vengeance in his eyes. Michaels walks onto the ramp and falls to his knees as he prays for a second than reaches up as the pyro shoots off behind him. Michaels hops back onto his feet and walks down the ramp. Michaels takes off his World title before he enters the cage and hand it to the referee. Michaels enters the cage and awaits Hart.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent from Calgary, Alberta, Canada he weighs in at 234 lbs he is the excellence of execution, Bret “Hitmanâ€￾ Hart!â€￾

(Bret walks down the ramp slowly holding the Canadian flag just as Harry did earlier. Hart hands the flag to the referee outside the cage as well with his jacket. Hart takes his glasses off and drops them on the ground. Hart walks up the steps and enters the cage.)

Once Bret Hart enters the cage through the steel door, Michaels rushes at Hart and lands a hard right hand to the back of Hart’s head. Michaels lands three more shots to the back of his head followed by a double axe handle smash to the back of Hart. Hart lies flat on his stomache on the mat and Shawn lands a series of stomps to the back of his head. Hart rolls onto his back and reaches up to grab the ropes to help himself up but Michaels stomps on the chest of Hart knocking him back down. Michaels reaches down and picks up Hart to his feet by his hair. Michaels lands a straight right hand to the face of Hart and grabs him by his hair once again. Michaels rushes over to the corner and smashes Hart’s face into the top turnbuckle. Michaels keeps his hold on the hair of Hart and pulls him out of the corner and runs towards the ropes. Michael’s attempts to smash the face of Hart into the steel cage but Hart manages to get his foot up and blocks it. Hart grabs the head of Michaels and attempts to smash his face into the cage but Michaels gets a foot up and blocks it as well. Michael throws and elbow to the side and it connects with the jaw of Hart. Hart falls to one knee and Michaels walks over to Hart and grabs him in a side headlock. Michaels lands a right hand to the face of Hart and releases him from the side headlock. Hart backs up into a corner and Michaels lands three jabs to the jaw of Hart with his left hand. Michaels follows it up with a huge right hand. Michaels grabs the arm of Hart and whips him hard across the ring. Hart hits the turnbuckle and bounces off and falls ot his knees after slamming against the turnbuckles. Michaels picks up Hart to his feet and pushes him back into the corner. Michael’s lands a kick to his mid section and than grabs Hart’s wrist once again and whips him across the ring. Hart hits the corner hard again and walks a bit out of the corner clutching at his lower back for a second. Michael’s steps up and attempts Sweet Chin Music but Hart catches the foot of Michaels and takes Michaels down with an inside leg trip. Hart bends down and grabs both legs of Michaels under his arms and moves to the side a bit. Hart falls backwards and slingshots Michaels face first into the steel cage. Michaels holds onto the cage for a moment before falling back onto his back on the mat. Hart crawls towards the corner and grabs a hold of the ropes. Michaels rolls over onto his stomache and holds his forehead and Hart uses the ropes to pull himself up to his feet. Hart walks over to Michaels and picks up Michaels to his feet and lands a straight head butt to Michaels. Hart lands a straight right hand which knocks Michaels back against the ropes. Hart can be heard screaming “Come on boy toy!â€￾ Hart grabs the wrist of Michaels and whips him into a corner. Hart walks over and lands another right hand to the head of Michaels. Hart quickly follows it up with a blatant choke. Hart releases the choke and grabs the hair of Michaels and pulls him out of the corner. Hart pulls Michaels towards him and lifts him up slams him down with a back breaker. Hart remains on his hands and knees for a moment and than he rushes to his feet and rushes towards the cage and begins to climb up using the ropes. Hart climbs the cage and Michaels begins to stir. Hart steps over and straddles the top of the cage. Michaels rushes to his feet and runs towards Hart and grabs the ankle of Hart. Hart steps back over the cage into the ring. Michaels steps on the middle rope and grabs the tights of Hart and pulls him down off the cage. Hart lands both feet on the outside of the ropes on the ring apron. Michaels grabs the head of Hart and slams it into the cage. Hart leaned against the cage and Michaels leaped up and lands a dropkick sending Hart into the cage again. Hart slumped down holding himself in a squatting position. Michaels gets onto his knees and grabs the head of Hart and slams his head into the cage once again. Hart finally falls down onto the mat and slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Michaels rises to his feet and walks over to Hart and picks him up to his feet. Michaels lands a straight right hand to the face of Hart and Hart retaliates with a right hand of his own. Michaels lands a right hand on the jaw of Hart and hart attempts to land another right hand. Michaels ducks under and wraps his arms around the waist of Hart and pushes forward. Michaels rams Hart face first into the cage once again. Michaels lies on the mat as Hart does clutching at his forehead. Michaels rises to his feet and calls for the door to be opened. Michaels walks towards the door and Hart remains on the ground clutching at his forehead. Michaels begins to step through the ropes when he looks back at Hart. Michaels reaches out and grabs the door and slams it shut again as he walks back towards Hart. Michaels walks over to Hart and grabs him up to his feet and grabs him by his hair. Michaels runs as fast as he can and slams Hart face first into the cage. Michaels turns away from Hart and walks to a corner and steps up onto the bottom rope and begins to climb up the ropes and cage. Michaels climbs up the side of the cage as Hart rises to his hands and knees. Michaels steps over the top of the cage with one leg and than the other but Hart leaps to his feet and climbs up the ropes and grabs Michaels by the hair as he attempts to climbs down. Michael’s climbs back up the cage as hart pulls on his hair and Michaels climbs back over the top and stands perched on the top rope as Hart is as well. Hart lands a right hand to the jaw of Michaels that rocks him and sends him off the top rope and onto his feet on the mat. Michaels regains his composure and walks over to Hart and grabs his foot but Hart lands a stomp to the face of Michaels. Hart turns once Michaels backs away and attempts to quickly climb up the cage. Hart gets one leg over the top of the cage when Michaels rushes over to the cage and grabs the foot of Hart forcing him to come back over the cage. Michaels holds onto the foot of Hart and runs forwards with it. Hart swings off the side of the cage and straddles the top rope. Hart falls off the ropes and onto the mat and holds his groin. Michaels holds onto the top rope to keep himself standing as he looks down at Hart. Michaels walks along the ropes and calls for the door to be opened. Michaels looks back at Hart who is rising to his hands and knees and turns back to the door. Michaels steps in between the ropes and Hart rises to his feet and runs at the ropes and kicks the middle rope. The rope rises up and low blows Michaels and Michaels falls back into the ring. Both men are lying on the ground as the referee closes the door again. Hart slowly crawls over to Michaels and begins a blatant choke on Michaels. Hart slowly picks up Michaels to his feet and turns to posture to the crowd with an obscene gesture as the cheer for Michaels. Hart turns to face Michaels only to be caught on the side of his face with Sweet Chin Music. Hart lies flat on the mat as Michaels turns back towards the side of the cage and begins climbing. Michaels climbs up the cage and straddles the top of the cage and points towards Hart. Michael’s steps over the cage and Bret Hart remains unconscious. Michaels climbs down and both of his feet touch the door and the bell rings.

Jim Ross: “Well folks Michaels walks out of here tonight with a victory and a bit of redemption against Bret Hart for what happened last week.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well the World Champion is walking out of here tonight but if Hart is voted in at Black X-mas, you can bet Hart will be the one looking for redemption.â€￾

Jim Ross: “You maybe right King, Michaels is certainly a targeted man. Well folks tune in next time, I’m Good old J.R. along side Jerry the King Lawler and we will see you next time!

The Rated R CMStar

BM: HBK vs Bret Hart

BP: HHH and JBL interaction

WP: N/A

Good show, altough I am starting to believe it is too good to be true! I mean, a normal show in open TV headlined by HBK vs Bret Hart in a Steel Cage match. Damn! Of course that's a good thing. I am liking the HHH vs JBL storyline and I am curious to see their match next week and how it will affect their Black X-mas matches. Chris Sabin has been greatly built and in mere storyline terms the Ultimate X Division will be great. Keep up the good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.