SWA: Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Steel Cage Match

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: JBL and HHH but I also liked the one with Sabin

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: I like the Hart/HBK, since Hart is the heel now and HBK is the good guy. Black X-mas is a hell of event and I still can't decide who to vote between Hart, Sting and SCSA! lol....

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA News
1126qw0.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________
bxmaslogoeu6.png

All the matches are voted on by you the fans​

worldyj8.png

Shawn Michaels will be putting his SWA World Title on the line at Black X-Mas. But against who. It is up to you guys to decide. Either the Texas Rattle Snake Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Icon Sting, or The Hitman Bret Hart.

uxyq2.png

The X-Division title will be on the line as well in an Ultimate X match. It is up to you guys to choose which to men get to face Sabin for the title. You may vote for any X-division star on the Anarchy roster

tagfe8.png

Who will face the Hardyz for the tag titles? Will it be either Kip and B.G. James the Voodo Kin Mafia, Homicide and Hernandez of LAX, or Teddy Hart and Harry Smith of the New Hart Foundation. Vote now for the next number one contenders.

PM Your Votes To Either Myself Weebo or SWA Anarchy GM or Click Here To Vote For Black X-mas Vote Here

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA Press Release
Another Change For Riots

Former Riots general manager Nick Malone has been released from the SWA. He was unable to meet deadlines, keep up with the speed of the company and run Riots efficiently. Some say that he was not a bad general manager, just did not use the most of the power his position entailed. We wish Malone the best in whatever he wishes to do now after leaving SWA.

Riots is going to get a overhaul as well. The brand has not met the expectation of the company leaders. Right now it has a two our spot every Friday night with a roster of 40 plus. But starting this Friday it will not be the same. Since the show has not been pulling great ratings and making much money we are going to cut the show to only one hour a week and pretty much cut the roster in half and in addition to the roster cut the Intercontinental and Cruiserweight titles will be dropped from the brand.

The new general manager of Riots was the owner of the FCW (which is no longer in business). His name is Adam McMichaels and he is from Los Angeles. He was born and lived there his whole life. He had many great moments running FCW but when his investors started to back out of the wrestling game he started to loose money and had to sell the company. Now wanting back in the wrestling business, he has taken on as the new general manager of Riots. Hopefully he can do a better job then the men before him.

As for the other changes the new roster will look like this

Abyss
Batista
Big Show
Bobby Lashley
Booker T
Brother D-Von
Brother Ray
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chris Harris
Chris Jericho
Christian Cage
CM Punk
Gregory Helms
James Storm
Joey Mercury
Johnny Nitro
Ken Kennedy
Kurt Angle
Monty Brown
Randy Orton
Raven
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
Sabu
Shelton Benjamin

Plus McMichaels is bringing in two long time friends of his to replace Tazz and Joey styles. Jake Reed and Mark Cellers will be taking over doing the play-by-pay and color commentary. The SWA is really going to try hard to get Riots up to par with Monday Night Anarchy but we know that it is going to take some time. When we spoke with Anarchy general manager Andrew Walker, he had this to say:
“It is a sad thing to see Riots dwindle down from being our rivals to the official lower brand. Although this does establish Anarchy as the most dominant brand in the company, I am not turning a cold shoulder to our once fierce rivals. With the drastic roster cuts to soon follow, I am opening the doors to come to the Anarchy brand. Of course we will only select a few of the applicants, but Anarchy is always capable of handling a few more superstars. I look forward to seeing how Riots will thrive in all of this turmoil and I wish the very best of luck to the future General Manager of Riots. Whoever they are, they are defiantly going to need it.”

We hope that you all tune in this Friday night to see the new Friday Night Riots. We have full faith in McMichaels and know that he will take Riots to a new level.

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA News
The SWA Website has been official finished and published. Click the following link to visit the SWA Website.
SWA Official Website

therazar

Reaction score
nice im gonna bookmark it you should think about doing like a news letter

Weebo

Reaction score
f_Anarchy2m_4a31b87.png
Jim Ross: “Ladies and gentlemen we welcome you to this edition of Monday Night Anarchy! Tonight I s jammed pack with action and we are getting ready to kick it all off right now.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I cannot wait to see what is going to unfold here tonight! Our main event tonight is huge and is sure to have some mighty big consequences.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Your right there King. The Game Triple H will take on the self proclaimed Wrestling God, John Bradshaw Layfield one on one tonight.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Triple H and JBL exchanged some words backstage after the previous week and now it has escalated into a match here tonight.â€￾

Chris Sabin Invitational​

Lillian Garcia: “The opening contest of Monday Night Anarchy is the Chris Sabin Invitational! Now on his way to the ring the reigning X Division Champion, Chris Sabin!â€￾

(Chris Sabin appears on the stage wearing the X Division Championship and his black sweater. Sabin points to the ring with both hands in the form of a gun and pulls the trigger. He walks down the stage looking at the crowd pointing to the X Division title and than him smiling and nodding in confidence and arrogance. Sabin walks up the steps and enters the ring. He walks to Lillian Garcia and takes the microphone from her hand as he looks out to the crowd.)

Sabin: “Welcome once again to the Sabin Invitational. Where I am sure once again we will witness some nobody walk down that ramp, get into this ring, and get completely owned by the X Division Champion. Pretty similar to what happened last week with that nobody A.J. Styles. I mean come on, who is that guy? He has beaten like one guy since he has been here. Big deal. I have beaten handfuls of opponents while being here in the SWA. But last week our General Manager announced that at Black X-mas I will be competing in an Ultimate X match against two superstars of your guys choosing. Like it really matters who you people vote for anyways I mean I have beaten like everybody in the entire X Division. So you guys can go ahead and piss your votes away because I am walking into Black X-mas the champ and I am walking out of Black X-mas the champ!â€￾

(Sabin drops the microphone on the mat and unbuckles the X Division title from around his waist. Sabin looks to the stage to see who his competitor is for this weeks match. The music of Christopher Daniels hits as he appears on the stage with his robe on. Daniels looks at Sabin and walks down the ramp slowly. Daniels hops up onto the ring apron and takes the hood to his jacket off. He enters the ring and takes off his robe and looks at Sabin.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent from the City of Angles, weighing in at 232 lbs, The Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels!â€￾

Sabin and Daniels meet in the middle of the ring in a collar elbow tie up. Neither man gives an inch so they break the hold Sabin looks at Daniels and wipes off his shoulder a bit like nothing. They meet in a collar elbow tie up once more and Daniels ducks under and wraps his arms around the waist of Sabin. Daniels picks the leg of Sabin sending him face first into the mat. Daniels floats over and grabs Sabin in a side headlock. Sabin rises to his knees and they both eventually get to their feet. Daniels wrenches the head of Sabin as he stands on both feet. Sabin uses his foot to press down on the knee of Daniels and slip out of the side headlock. Sabin grabs the arm of Daniels and wrenches. Daniels rolls with the direction Sabin is wrenching and lies on the mat. Daniels quickly picks the leg of Sabin sending him to his back on the mat. Daniels rolls over hooking the leg of Sabin 1…and Sabin quickly rolls his shoulder up. As Sabin rolls his shoulder, Daniels pulls him in the same direction and locks in a front facelock. Sabin pushes up off the mat with one knee and holds it in the air before quickly shooting it under him and escaping the front facelock and instantly turning it into a hammerlock on Daniels as he lays face first on the mat. Daniels moves his body to the side so he is in a sitting position and than rises to his feet with Sabin still applying the hammerlock. Daniels throws back two elbows that connect with the face of Sabin and the third time he moves his arm back and pulls Sabin into a side headlock. Daniels rolls with the side headlock to the other side of Sabin and grabs his arm. Daniels ducks under wrenching the arm of Sabin and than rising back to his feet. Sabin rolls with Daniels wrench and nips up to his feet now holding the hand of Daniels. Sabin stands in front of Daniels and chops him right across the chest. Still holding onto the hand of Daniels, Sabin Irish whips Daniels across the ring. Daniels begins to bounce off the ropes but he hooks both arms on the top rope stopping his momentum. Sabin rushes at Daniels and connects with a clothesline sending Daniels out to ringside. Sabin stands in the middle of the ring bend over and poised waiting for Daniels to stand upright. As Daniels barely gets to his feet, Sabin runs at the ropes behind him. Sabin bounces off the ropes and runs at Daniels and leaps over the top rope in a moonsault and nails Daniels. Sabin is the first one to his feet as Daniels gets to his hands and knees. Sabin grabs Daniels from behind the head and by the tights and rolls him into the ring. Sabin climbs onto the ring apron and waits for Daniels. Daniels gets to his feet slowly and turns to see Sabin. Sabin springboards to the top rope and attempt a flying clothesline on Daniels. Daniels stops the clothesline with his arms raised. The second Sabin’s feet hit the mat, Daniels reaches and grabs Sabin around the head and lands the Complete Shot on Sabin. Daniels picks up Sabin to his feet and grabs him by the neck and walks behind him. Daniels lands a neckbreaker on Sabin in the middle of the ring. Daniels goes for the cover 1…2…and Sabin kicks out. Daniels picks up Sabin and wrenches his arm. Daniels ducks under that arm and picks him up and slams him down in a back suplex. Daniels walks over to Sabin on the ground and leaps up than drives his knee into the throat of Sabin. Daniels slowly picks up Sabin but Sabin begins to unleash elbows to the mid section of Daniels. Sabin runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. Daniels connects with a big boot to the face of Sabin. Daniels walks back and bounces off the ropes and attempts a clothesline but it is ducked by Sabin. Daniels bounces off the ropes again and Sabin leaps up for a hurricanrana but Daniels counters it into a powerbomb. Daniels keeps a hold of Sabin’s legs and presses down against Sabin’s body 1…2…and Sabin kicks out. Daniels sits up Sabin and wrenches the head of Sabin to one side. Sabin eventually gets to his feet and it takes 5 elbows to the mid section of Daniels to get the hold released. Sabin runs towards the ropes yet again and bounces off them. Once Sabin bounces off the ropes Daniels ducks a bit and gets Sabin up on his shoulders and instantly drives him down with the Death Valley Driver. Daniels goes for the cover 1…2…and Sabin kicks out. Daniels picks up Sabin and locks him in a front facelock. Daniels sends Sabin over with a vertical suplex and goes directly for the pin. 1…2…and Sabin gets a shoulder up. Daniels begins to pick up Sabin but Sabin begins to unload with right hands to the gut of Daniels. Daniels answers back with a right forearm to the side of the head of Sabin. Sabin stands upright and they both begin to exchange lefts and rights. Sabin begins tog et the better as he lands right hand after right hand to the face of Daniels before Daniels puts a stop to it with a well placed knee to the gut. As Sabin is hunched over, Daniels grabs the hair of Sabin and gives Sabin 6 direct heat butts to the side of Sabin’s head. Daniels waits for Sabin to get to his feet. Once Sabin does, Daniel attempts a clothesline but it is ducked by Sabin. Sabin grabs behind the arm of Daniels but Daniels Shakes him off. Sabin attempts to kick Daniels in the mid section but Daniels catches his foot. Daniels throws Sabin’s foot away but Sabin keeps turning and answers with an enziguiri. Sabin lies out of breath on his back while Daniels lies out of it face first on the canvas as the referee begins his count. 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8 and both men manage to get to their feet. Sabin dashes at Daniels and catches him with a clothesline. Daniels gets up only to be caught with yet another clothesline as Sabin begins to build momentum. Sabin turns to Daniels as he gets to his feet. Daniels leaps up for a hurricanrana but Daniels counters into a sit down powerbomb straight into the pin 1…2…and Daniels gets a shoulder up. Sabin is the first to his feet as he walks over to Daniels and picks him up to his feet. Sabin lands two forearm shots to the head of Daniels and runs back to bounce off the ropes. As Sabin closes in on Daniels, Daniels catches Sabin and lands a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Sabin stays on his feet and slowly turns around to face Daniels. Daniels runs at Sabin and catches him with an STO. Daniels goes straight into the pin 1…2…and Sabin kicks out. Daniels grabs Sabin’s feet and drags him to the middle of the ring. Daniels goes to the corner and slaps the top turnbuckle. Daniels goes for the BME but Sabin rolls out of the way. Daniels lands on his feet and rushes at Sabin, who is standing in the corner, waiting for Daniels. Daniels runs right into a boot and Sabin leaps up to the middle rope and leaps off. In mid air Sabin turns and grabs Daniels by the head and lands the tornado DDT. Sabin goes for the pin 1…2…and Daniels kicks out. Sabin picks up Daniels and pushes him into a corner. Sabin attempts the Irish whip but Daniels reverses it. Sabin hits the corner and Daniels rushes at Sabin. Sabin grabs the referee by the shirt and pulls him in front of him. Daniels stops as Sabin throws the referee into Daniels. Daniels pushes the referee aside gently only to receive a straight kick to the groin. Sabin spins around quickly and lands a spinning back kick to the gut of Daniels. Daniels backs up as the referee turns around. Sabin rushes at Daniels and picks him up onto his shoulders and crosses his legs. Sabin lands the cradle shock and the referee counts 1…2…3!

Jim Ross: “ Well a valiant effort by Christopher Daniels but it just wasn’t enough to get the job done here tonight against the X Division Champion Chris Sabin.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Who is going to be able to stop this guy J.R. he has gone undefeated since winning that X Division title!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well Chris Sabin’s days might be numbered with Black X-mas creeping around the corner. And hanging over the head of Chris Sabin is the thought of defending his title against two superstars in the Ultimate X match.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Your right J.R. the champ has got to be worried to death over that. He maybe a fighting champion but even those odds would make any warrior tremble!â€￾

Jim Ross: “I certainly would not want to be in the champions boots that’s for sure. Well ladies and gentlemen I am getting word from the back the Todd Grisham is standing by with an interview with the King of the Mountain Jeff Jarrett.â€￾

Grisham: “Ladies and gentlemen I am being joined right now by the King of the Mountain Jeff Jarrett. Who has not been seen on the program for several weeks. In fact Jeff, we haven’t seen you since you and Kevin Nash destroyed and possibly ended the career of Brock Lesnar.â€￾

Jarrett: “Your damn right we did! That hairless ape didn’t listen to me when I told him not to mess with me. So he had to be taught a lesson. So with the help of Kevin Nash, we took out Lesnar for good. I hope he is watching right now, if he can even figure out the on and off button on his TV, but anyways I hope he is watching so he can watch the meteoric rise of Jeff Jarrett to becoming the next World Heavyweight Champion.â€￾

(Jarrett is suddenly struck in the back with a steel chair. The cameraman backs up and the image of an infuriated Brock Lesnar is looking down on Jarrett. Lesnar stomps on the back of Jarrett repeatedly before raising the chair above his head and slamming it down on the back of Jarrett. Lesnar throws the chair and bends down and grabs Jarrett by the head. Lesnar picks up Jarrett to his feet and runs forwards and slams Jarrett’s head into a locker room door. The force of the impact causes the door to open and Jarrett stumbles inside. Lesnar stalks Jarrett as he is crawling on his hands and knees. Lesnar bends down and grabs Jarrett by his shirt and jeans and runs forwards and throws him head first into the TV. The TV gets knocked off the table and to the ground and Jarrett is slumped over the table. Lesnar pulls Jarrett off the table and turns him around. Lesnar picks up Jarrett and lands a devastating spinebuster through the table onto the floor. Lesnar stands up and looks around the locker room. “We aren’t finished yet, not by a long shotâ€￾ is what Lesnar can be over head saying. Lesnar grabs another steel chair and turns back towards Jarrett who is just barely starting to sit up. Lesnar slams the chair down on the face of Jarrett. Jarrett falls back onto the floor and blood is rushing down his face. Lesnar bends down and picks up Jarrett by his bloody head once again and picks him up to his feet. Lesnar pulls Jarrett along through the locker room and into the showers. Lesnar pulls Jarrett into the shower and slams his forehead into the wall. Jarrett’s head leaves a bloody imprint where his head hit and Jarrett falls to the ground. Jarrett is lying on his back looking up with a blank look on his face. Lesnar bends down over Jarrett and smiles.)

Lesnar: “Tell your buddy Nash, he’s next.â€￾

(Lesnar stands up and begins to walk out of the shower but stops and turns the water on. The water hits Jarrett’s face and body as the blood is seen flowing across the floor with the water.)

(Cuts to commercial)

(Returns to program.)

Jim Ross: “Can you believe what Brock Lesnar just did to Jeff Jarrett. I understand him wanting revenge but that was just savage!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well come on J.R. he is an animal. We all know when an animal has been backed into a corner is when he is most dangerous. Jarrett thought he had Lesnar gone for good with the aid of Kevin Nash but it only made Lesnar that much more dangerous.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well with that horrendous beat down by Lesnar behind us, we take you into our next match which is going to be Homicide and Hernandez of LAX taking on the Steiner Brothers.

Jerry Lawler: “Our growing tag team division here on Anarchy is really starting to be showcased as we move into Black X-mas.

Jim Ross: “And you saw the announcement earlier this week by our General Manager, that the reigning SWA World Tag Team Champions, the Hardy Boyz, will be defending their titles against one of three teams. One of those teams will get the chance at gold determining which one you vote for.

Jerry Lawler: “That’s right. You fans out there can either vote for the VKM, the Voodoo Kin Mafia, or you can vote for Teddy Hart and Harry Smith from the New Hart Foundation, or you can vote for Homicide and Hernandez who represent the Latin American Exchange.â€￾

Jim Ross: “That’s right folks, you fans out there get to vote for who you think deserves the tag team title match at Black X-mas. Black X-mas is brought to you by the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance and will be held on December the 23rd.â€￾

LAX vs. London and Kendrick​

Lillian Garcia: “On their way to the ring at a combined weight of 380lbs Paul London and Brian Kendrick!â€￾

(London and Kendrick run down the ramp and slide into the ring under the bottom rope. They walks to corners and point to the crowd before simultaneously back flipping from the second rope)

Lillian Garcia: “And their opponents, representing the Latin American Exchange, Homicide and Hernandez!â€￾

(Both men walk down the ramp with a serious look on their faces. Homicide slaps the chest of Hernandez and Hernandez looks like he is ready to explode. Homicide slides into the ring under the bottom ropes and tells Hernandez to just stay on the ring apron.)

The bell rings and Brian Kendrick and Homicide circle around the middle of the ring staring at each other. They both meet in the middle of the ring in a collar elbow tie up. Kendrick ducks under and locks in a hammerlock of Homicide. Homicide drops to one knee for a moment than rises up. He walks to the middle of the ring with Kendrick following behind him with the hammerlock still applied. Homicide tilts to the side and picks the leg of Kendrick breaking the hammerlock. Homicide pulls Kendrick over with the leg so he went from his back to his knees. As Kendrick begins to nip up to his feet, his arm is grabbed by Homicide and wrenched. Homicide brings his arm behind him in a hammerlock but Kendrick rolls out of it back into an arm wrench position. He grabs the arm of Homicide ducks under and wrenches the arm of Homicide. Homicide rolls onto his back. Lifts up onto his head and flips over and wrenches the arm of Kendrick behind him and locks in a hammerlock. Kendrick reaches up with his free arm and grabs around the head of Homicide and lifts himself up. Homicide pushes up and Kendrick goes over Homicide and lands on his feet behind him. Homicide turns around and ducks a clothesline from Kendrick and locks in a full nelson. Homicide attempts to slam him down but Kendrick slides down to the mat and grabs the legs Homicide and hooks his legs underneath his arm in a victory roll. The referee counts 1…2…and Homicide shifts his weight and rolls back pinning Kendrick 1…2…and Kendrick kicks out. Kendrick rushes to his feet and turns and locks into a collar elbow tie up with Homicide. They both drop to one knee and Kendrick locks in a side headlock on Homicide. Homicide rises to both feet while Kendrick remains on one knee. They both raise and Homicide walks back and pushes Kendrick off him sending him across the ring. Kendrick bounces off the ropes and lands a shoulder block on Homicide sending him to his back. Kendrick runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. Homicide rolls onto his stomach and Kendrick steps over and bounces off the ropes yet again. Homicide gets to his feet and leap frogs over Kendrick. Kendrick hops up to the middle rope and springboard moonsaults but Homicide rolls backwards and watches Kendrick fly over. Kendrick lands on his feet and Homicide charges at Kendrick only to get an arm drag. They both get to their feet and Kendrick runs and attempts a monkey flip. Homicide gets sent in the air but cartwheels on the mat before he is completely airborne. Kendrick leaps up with a hurricanrana and snaps it off but Homicide holds on and uses Kendrick momentum and pulls him over in a sunset flip. 1…2…and Kendrick rolls a shoulder up before the count of three. They both get to their feet and gaze at each other as they both back into their corners and tag their partners. Hernandez gets into the ring and London rushes into the ring and stops a bit as he see‘s Hernandez. ring. Hernandez rushes at London but London moves out of the way and drop toe holds Hernandez. Kendrick rushes out of his corner and lands a baseball slide dropkick to the face of Hernandez. London turns around and gets blasted from an exiguities from Homicide and London rolls under the bottom rope. Kendrick gets to his feet and rushes at Homicide and the two begin to exchange right hands with each other. Hernandez gets to his feet with a furious look on his face. Hernandez turns Kendrick around and blasts him with a right hand that knocks him down. Hernandez picks up Kendrick and lands another hard right hand that knocks him down. London climbs back up onto the ring apron and holds onto the top rope. London springs up to the top roope while Hernandez has his back to his and Homicide runs up to London as he is briefly perched on the top rope. Homicide pushes on leg off the rope and London straddles the top rope. Homicide grabs the head of London onto his shoulder and runs forwards and London un-straddles the top rope and is caught with the gringo cutter. Hernandez turns around and looks at London on the ground and grabs him with both hands around his throat. Hernandez picks him up to his feet and than puts his head in between his legs. Hernandez flips London up for the Border Toss and sends London across the ring. When London lands, he folds up like an accordion and lies motionless. Hernandez walks voer and puts a boot on the chest of London and the referee begins the count 1...2...3! Homicide walks to the side of Hernandez with his foot still on the chest of London and signals for the title across his waist.

Jim Ross: “A dominating victory for LAX over London and Kendrick. LAX really sent their message to the Hardyz and the fans regarding Black X-mas.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “A message I think they heard loud and clear J.R. After making short work of these two, their warm ups are done and they are ready for their World Tag Team Title Shot.â€￾

(Cuts to a camera showing the General manager walking through the hallways with a smile on his face.)

Jim Ross: “King, it looks like the General manager is on his way out here!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “What in the world would he be doing coming out here?â€￾

Jim Ross: “I don’t know King but you gotta know it’s gotta be huge if he is coming out here personally!â€￾

-Cuts to commercial-

-Returns to program.-

(There is red carpet in the ring and a podium with a black cloth draped over it. General manager Andrew walker is standing in the middle of the ring in a black suit with a microphone in his hand.)

G.M. Walker: “Ladies and gentlemen, I am sure you all heard the news regarding the downsizing of Riots. Well I am here tonight to make some major announcements because Riots loss will be our gain! Before I get to what’s on this podium here, I would like to announce some new talent that will be added to the Anarchy roster. I have no idea what these guys were doing in the minor leagues wasting away on Riots but here they will shine and become legends! First off, allow me to introduce a former member of Team Canada and the master of the sickest finishing move in wrestling history, he is the Canadian Destroyer, Petey Williams!â€￾

(Petey appears on the stage looking out over the crowd. He nods his head with his hands on his hips as he walks down the ramp. Petey slides in under the bottom rope and walks to the G.M. and shakes his hand.)

G.M. Walker: “Welcome aboard Petey. Now I am very proud to announce our next addition. I have been trying to get him on the roster for months now, he is the Samaon Submission Machine, Samoa Joe!

(Samoa Joe appears on the ramp with the towel draped across his neck and the black and white trunk. Joe walks down the ramp smirking and up the steel steps. Joe enters the ring and walks towards the ropes and cuts his throat and turns to the G.M. and shakes his hand. Joe stands back and opposite side of the ring from Petey Williams.)

G.M. Walker: “I would like to announce that both Samoa Joe and Petey Williams are both eligible for the Ultimate X match for the X Division Championship at Black X-mas. Now our next addition is sure to be one of the fastest rising superstars in the industry. He has the charisma and talent to take this industry to a whole new level. He is the Rated R Superstar, he is Edge!â€￾

(Edge appears on the stage in jeans and a T-shirt. He runs from one side of the stage to the other and walks down the ramp with a strut. He walks up the steel steps and onto the ring apron. Edge enters the ring and walks next to the G.M. Edge shakes his hand and stands there by his side like they are buddies. The G.M. is about to speak when Edge takes the microphone away from him.)

Edge: “It is great to be here tonight on Anarchy. I can finally be where the real competition is. I mean I was wasting away on Anarchy surrounded by losers like these two behind me. But now I am sure I will finally get the recognition I deserve and will soon complete my destiny of becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. On a further note…â€￾

(The music of John Cena fills the arena and the crowd pops. Cena appears on the entrance in his jersey and jean shorts. Cena poses for the crowd as he walks down the ramp looking at Edge smiling and shaking his head. Cena rolls under the bottom rope and grabs the microphone.)

Cena: “Do you ever shut up? For one show to the other you just never shut the hell up. You have been here three minutes and already this crowd wants me to shove this microphone down your throat.â€￾

Edge: “Why don’t you take your best shot than!â€￾

(G.M. Walker gets in between them and grabs the microphone.)

G.M. Walker: “Enough, That is enough between you two! This is not Riots, we are civilized here. If you two want to beat each other’s ass that’s fine but your going do it in a match. So next week it is going to be John Cena one on one against Edge. Also next week on the Sabin Invitational Challenge, the man participating in that match will be the Samoan Submission machine Samoa Joe!â€￾

(Petey rushes up and grabs the microphone looking at the general manager with disbelief.)

Williams: “Samoa Joe? Come on you know you should put me into that match. I deserve it more than anyone. I am the master of the Canadian Destroyer. No one deserves to be in that match more than I do.â€￾

G.M. Walker: “You think you deserve it more than anyone else? Even more than Samoa Joe, even more than the Former X Division Champion Alex Shelley? Well Petey, take this as a gift from me, I am giving you next week off to prepare just incase these fans vote you into the Ultimate X match.â€￾

(The crowd cheers as Cena and Edge slowly part from each other and Petey Williams slowly backs away from the general manager nodding his head. All four men begin to exit the ring.)

G.M. Walker: “Now onto the other half of business. I am here to announce that with the blessings of the higher ups, I have brought a new addition to Anarchy that will completely change the way competition is around here.â€￾

(G.M. walkers over to the podium and places his hand on the black cloth. He pulls the cloth off and their sits the Intercontinental Title.)

G.M. Walker: “That’s right the Intercontinental Title has been moved to Anarchy as of tonight! We will see all new rivalries and competition for the Intercontinental Title that I am sure will bring the quality of this show to a whole new level. Now that is taken care of I have news regarding the Main Event which is going to start very shortly. After much thought and consideration, I have decided that the match between JBL and Triple H is going to have a very special stipulation. The winner of the match will be able to choose the losers opponent at Black X-mas! Now with that said enjoy the match and do not forget to cast your votes for the matches at Black X-mas!â€￾

Jim Ross: “I cannot believe this! The general manager of Anarchy has just dropped an entire atom bomb on the Anarchy fans and superstars alike! We have four new additions to Anarchy along with a new title! Unbelievable!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I can hardly believe it myself J.R., I mean Edge John Cena Samoa Joe and Petey Williams have all jumped ship to Anarchy now that Riots has been cut down. Along with a whole new title for our brand!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Also the blockbuster of our next match between JBL and Triple H! The winner gets to choose the losers opponent at Black X-mas. Think of the possibilities King!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I am J.R. and the kinds of matches I am thinking of are main eveners on their own right this is going to be great J.R.!â€￾

Triple H vs. JBL​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is our main event and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at 270lbs, the Game Triple H!

(Triple H Appears on the stage as the lights are dark and the flashing lights appear on him that come from under the stage. He walks down the stage with the water bottle in his hand. He walks around the ring and hops onto the ring apron. Triple H takes a drink from the bottle and throws it to the ground. Triple H spit’s the water into the air while flexing. He enters the ring and climbs up to the second rope in a corner and flexes for the crowd.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent from New York City, New York. He weighs in at 290lbs John Bradshaw Layfield.â€￾

(JBL appears on the stage wearing the cowboy hat, black windbreaker and the traditional black tights. JBL walks down the ramp with smiles on his face as he approaches the ring. JBL walks up the steel steps and wipes his feet on the ring apron before entering through the ropes.)

JBL and Triple H lock into a collar elbow tie up. The test of strength continues with both men not moving an inch. They break the hold and slowly walk in a circle looking at each other. They lock in a collar elbow tie up once again and Triple H slowly pushes JBL back towards a corner but at the last moment, JBL turns and forces Triple H into the corner. The referee calls for a break but JBL puts Triple H into a side headlock and drags him out to the middle of the ring. Triple H puts his arms around JBL and pulls back against the ropes and pushes JBL off. JBL runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes. Triple H walks to the middle of the ring only to be knocked down with a shoulder block. JBL looks down at triple H and smirks as he runs to the side. JBL bounces off the ropes and Triple H rises to his feet. JBL attempts a clothesline but Triple H ducks under it and runs towards the ropes. JBL and Triple H bounce off the ropes at the same time and run towards each other. Triple H leaps up and lands a high knee to the jaw of JBL. JBL hit’s the mat and quickly rises to his feet. JBL stumbles into a corner. Triple H gets to his feet and rushes at JBL but receives a boot to the jaw for his effort. Triple H stumbles back to the middle of the ring and JBL rushes out of the corner and knocks him down with a huge shoulder block. Triple Hs lams on the mat and JBL kicks Triple H in the ribs as he begins to sit up. JBL reaches down and grabs the hair of Triple H and picks him up to his feet. JBL walks Triple H over to a corner and slams his head into the top turnbuckle. JBL sets Triple H in the corner and takes a step back. JBL measures and lands three thunderous right hands to the jaw of Triple H. Triple H hunches down and JBL lands a clubbing forearm to the back. Triple H stumbles out of the corner and walks towards the middle of the ropes. JBL turns Triple Ha round and lands another huge right hand to the jaw of Triple H. Triple H walks into another corner and JBL grabs the arm of triple H and Irish whips him across the ring. JBL charges at Triple H only to receive a reverse elbow to the jaw. Triple H charges out of the corner but is caught with a clothesline from JBL. JBL sits up and looks at Triple H before rushing up to his feet and picking Triple H up to his feet as well. JBL grabs Triple H in a front facelock and than this Triple H with a swinging neck breaker. JBL rushes to his feet and picks up Triple H again and lands yet another swinging neck breaker. JBL turns and covers Triple H and the referee counts 1...2...and Triple H gets a shoulder up. Triple H rolls onto his stomache and rises onto his hands and knees as he crawls towards the bottom rope. JBL stands up and stalks him and once Triple H gets to the bottom rope, JBL presses his foot on the back of Triple H’s neck and begins to choke him on the bottom rope. The referee tries to break the hold but fails. The referee begins the count 1...2...3...4...and JBL takes his foot off of Triple H. JBL backs away as triple H rises to his feet. JBL lands a hard right hand to the face of triple H but Triple H responds with a hard right hand of his own. JBL lands a right hand and Triple H follows up with a right hand of his own again. JBL runs backwards and bounces off the ropes. Triple H stands in the middle of the ring and once JBL gets within arms length of Triple H, Triple H reaches out and picks up JBL and slams him down with a spine buster. Triple H crawls on top of JBL and hooks the leg. The referee counts 1...2...and JBL gets a shoulder up. Triple H gets to his feet and shakes his head a bit as he looks down and JBL is rising up to his hands and knees. Triple H picks up JBL to his feet and lands a knife edge chop. Triple H than grabs the side of JBL and lifts him up. Triple H than drops JBL down across his knee with a hard back breaker. Triple H gets to his feet and begins to pick up JBL to his feet. JBL gets on one knee and lands a right hand to the gut of Triple H. Triple H hammers down with a clubbing forearm and puts JBL’s head in between his legs. Triple H hooks one arm but JBL lifts up and Sends Triple H over with a back body drop. JBL rises to his feet the same time Triple H does. JBL pushes Triple H back against the ropes and whips him across the ring. JBL walks to the center of the ring and bends down. Triple H bounces off the ropes and stops in front of Triple H and lands a face buster on JBL. JBL falls back first onto the mat and Triple H covers him. The referee counts 1...2...and JBL gets a shoulder up. Triple H gets to his feet and looks at JBL and signals for him to come on. JBL slowly rises to his feet and Triple H lands a kick to the mid section and puts his head in between his legs once again. Triple H double under hooks both of JBL’s arms and lands the pedigree. Triple H rolls JBL over and the Triple H lays on top of JBL. The referee counts 1...2...and JBL gets his foot on the bottom rope. Triple H gets up irate and grabs the referee by the shirt. JBL slowly rises to his hands and knees as Triple H argues with the referee. JBL slowly gets to his feet and looks at Triple H and runs back and bounces off the ropes. Triple H turns around from arguing with the referee and turns to where Bradshaw was laying. Triple H looks over and is caught with a clothesline from hell from JBL in the middle of the ring. JBL quickly covers Triple H with a leg hooked. The referee counts 1...2...3!

Jim Ross: “I cannot believe it JBL is victorious over the Game! JBL gets to pick the opponent of Triple H at Black X-mas!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “What did you expect he is a wrestling god J.R.â€￾

(JBL rushes over to the ropes and signals for the microphone. Lillian Garcia hands him the microphone and JBL quickly snatches it from her hands. JBL walks over to the knocked out Triple H and leans down near his face with the microphone in his hand.)

JBL: “I already know your opponent for Black X-mas Triple H. Prepare for your worst nightmare reborn because you are going to be taking on the Undertaker. Happy holidays hahahaâ€￾

(Broadcast over)

MJ807

Reaction score
BM: Sabin vs. Daniels

WM: N/A

BP: All of the Roster Additions

WP: N/A

Another great show and those are some great additions to the Anarchy roster I can't wait to see how you use them.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: HHH vs JBL

BP: The roster additions

AC: I like all the great additions to the roster, specially the one of the Rated R Superstar. I certainly want to see him at the title picture quickly. The Sabin storyline is just awesome, and it is really hyping the Ultimate X match as a whole. great work

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Sabin Invitational... Sabing gets over and over during his invitational... I have a feeling that he'll lose the X-Division title on Black X-mas.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: G.M. Walker with the additions in the Anarchy roster, especially the Cena/Edge one!

Additional Feedback: What a great show, the main event match was great especially when JBL wins it, but for me the first match was the best match of the show. Another great read man! Keep up the good work!

Weebo

Reaction score
riots2bc0.png
[The arena goes black and we hear a voice]

Voice: “SWA started as a dream. Anarchy ran by Andrew Walker has lived up to the dream. But Riots has gone downhill since almost the start. We had to worry how much longer the SWA officials were going to let this happen. Then one man came into the picture. He is know in the wrestling world for owning the FCW. Now without a job he comes to us with a vision. A vision to help Riots get back in the game. He knows it is going to be hard but he is up for the challenge.â€￾

[The lights come back on]

Justin Roberts “Now making his way into the ring, the new general manager of Riots, Adam McMichaels.â€￾

[McMichaels walked down the ramp got into the rig and looked at the crowd. He did not get to much of a reaction from the crowd.]

Adam McMichaels: “I am glad to be here in the SWA. I have been sitting at home on my ass for the past three years with nothing to do watching all the other guys fuck everything up. Now I am here and ready to fix the fuck up. As you already know have cut the roster in half and dropped both the IC and Cruiserweight titles. If we can get back up to par with Anarchy then we will bring in some more superstars and bring the titles back. But I just thought it was in the best interest of Riots that we take this step. Now I know that Season Beatings was supposed to take place two weeks ago and it did not happen. I am sorry about that, t was al Malone’s fucking fault. I know that Riots has not put up one pay per view and now Anarchy is on their third, but don’t worry, cause in January we will have a pay per view. Now right now Kurt Angle is our champion and that title is also going to change a bit. That title will no longer be contested in a normal singles match. Instead it will be under Sadistic Rules. Which mean, that there is only one rule. You must pin your opponent in the ring, anything goes. And Kurt, you will defend that title next week here on Riots. You will face the winner of our big battle royal here as soon as I get out of this ring. So every superstar besides Kurt get down into this ring right now.â€￾

[McMichaels walks up the ramp and the Riots locker room walks down the ramp into the ring.]

Battle Royal (Winner Becomes Number One Contender For the SWA Title)​

[Then Kurt Angle’s music hits]

Roberts: “Making his way into the ring, with his wife Karen, the only Olympic gold medalist in wrestling history, The SWA Champion, Kurt Angle.â€￾

[The Angles walk down the ramp and around the ring looking at all the superstars in the ring. They walks in front of the announce table and Justin Roberts hand then chairs and he Kurt sits down as he makes Roberts set the chair up for Karen..]

The bell ramp and the mach started. Mercury looks at Nitro. Then both ran at Abyss but Nitro stopped half way. Mercury ran at Abyss and Abyss chopped Mercury in the head taking him down. Abyss then picked Joey up and tossed him over the top rope.

Roberts: “Joey Mercury has been eliminated.â€￾

Nitro then ran at Abyss and was launched over the top rope.

Roberts: “Johnny Nitro has been eliminated.â€￾

Meanwhile, Chris Harris and James Storm were trying to double team Big Show but was not working well. Show grabbed Harris and threw him into the corner. Storm punched Show on the back and Big Show just shoved Storm away. He then looked at Harris and slapped him on the chest. He grabbed Harris and lifted him up in a military press. Then out of no where Bobby Lashley ran and hit Show with a spear. Big Show dropped Harris and Chris Harris went over the top rope and to the floor below.

Roberts: “Chris Harris has been eliminated.â€￾

Bobby Lashley and Big Show started fighting and Big Show started to get the upper hand. Mean while Chris Jericho had CM Punk in the corner. He went to punch Punk and Puck ducked. When Chris turned around he got dropkicked into the corner. Punk stood up and was clotheslined over the top rope by Christian Cage.

Roberts: “CM Punk has been eliminated.â€￾

Jericho then got out of the corner and tried to toss Cage out of the ring. Cage was holding on and was not going to let Jericho toss him out. Team 3D saw this and they grabbed Jericho’s legs and tossed him out of the ring. He did not let go of Cage and the two both fell to the floor below.

Roberts: “Chris Jericho and Christian Cage have been eliminated.â€￾

-Commercial Break-

When we came back from the break Bobby Lashley, Team 3d The World’s Greatest Tag Team, James Storm, Mont Brown, RVD, and Sabu had all been eliminated. Rey Mysterio was fighting with Helms and he hit Helms with a drop to hold and then nailed the west coast pop. He jumped on the top rope and before he can jump off, he was kicked by Booker T and fell down to the floor.

Roberts: “Rey Mysterio has been eliminated.â€￾

Booker then grabbed Helms and tossed hi over the top rope.

Roberts: “Gregory Helms has been eliminated.â€￾

Raven was fighting with Abyss and getting the better of Abyss. Raven then slid out of the ring under the bottom rope and pulled up ring apron. He then pulled out a kendo stick and slid back into the ring. He then looked and Abyss and nailed him in the head. Abyss stumbled and Raven hit him again sending him to the mat. Raven then turned around and nailed Kennedy in the head sending him to the mat. Carlito grabbed Raven and turned him around and Raven nailed him in the head with the kendo stick. Carlito held himself up with the ropes and Raven clotheslined him over the top rope.

Roberts: “Carlito has been eliminated.â€￾

As Raven turned around, Abyss grabbed him and sent him over the top rope.

Roberts: “Raven has been eliminated.â€￾

With the remaining men in the ring Batista, Abyss Booker and Orton all looked at Big Show and teamed up on him and after a couple minutes sent him over the top rope.

Roberts: “The Big Show has been eliminated.â€￾

Booker, Batista and Orton the looked at Abyss and they got him over the top rope.

Roberts: “Abyss has been eliminated.â€￾

Booker T then looked at Orton and the started to go at it. Orton ran at Booker and attempted a clothesline. Booker ducked and kicked Orton in the face. Batista grabbed Kennedy and whipped him across the ring. He grabbed Kennedy when he came back to him and nailed him with a spinebuster. Booker T picked Orton up and tried to throw him over the top rope, but Orton grabbed the top rope and blocked it. The two of them turned around and Batista ran at them with a clothesline. Booker ducked and Orton was clotheslined over the top rope.

Roberts: “Randy Orton has been eliminated.â€￾

Booker got up and Batista kicked him in the gut. Batista the grabbed Booker T and set him up for a Batista Bomb, but then Kenned jumped up and clotheslined Batista. Batista was then pushed up against the ropes by Kennedy. Kenney then ran to the other side of the ring, bounced of the ropes and ran back at Batista. He then clotheslined Batista and both men went over the top rope, eliminating himself and Batista.

Roberts: “Batista and Mr. Kenned have been eliminated. Here is your winner and the new number one contender for the SWA Championship, Booker T.â€￾

[Both Kurt and Karen stand up from their seats clapping as Booker stood up in the ring. Booker T looked over at Kurt and the two stared each other down and Kurt walked around the ring. As Kurt was about to walk up the ramp Adam McMichaels walked out to the top of the ramp.]

McMichaels: “Booker I just want to congratulate you on your victory. Now the two of you will have a match tonight. We not really a match but the two of you will assemble a tag team. Each of you pick two wrestlers to represent you and then they will battle it out tonight in the main event, with you guys at ringside. You don’t have much time so get cracking.â€￾

[McMichaels walked off the ramp backstage and Kurt walked up the ramp all pissed off.]

-Commercial Break-

Jake Reed: “Jake Reed here with my partner Mark Cellers and we just want to welcome you to what has already been an impactful Riots.â€￾

Mark Cellers: “Well if you missed let me tell you what happened. We got a new gm, Adam McMiachaels. The he announced that the SWA Championship will no longer be contested in regular singles match, but Sadistic Rules match. Which mean that you must pin your opponent in the ring, but anything else goes.â€￾

Reed: “Then he made a brand wide battle royal to name a number on contender and next week right here on Riots, it will be the SWA Champ putting his title n the line against the man that won the battle royal, Booker T.â€￾

Cellers: “Kurt and Booker now must find two wrestlers each to represent them in a tag match tonight in the main event.â€￾

Reed: “Not it’s time to kick things off with our first scheduled match of the night, Y2J Chris Jericho versus CM Punk.â€￾

Chris Jericho Vs. CM Punk​

Roberts: “First, making his way into the ring, Y2j, Chris Jericho.â€￾

[Jericho walks out onto the stage backwards and sticks his arms out. He then walks down the ramp and gets into the ring.]

Roberts: “And his opponent, The straight-edged wrestlers, CM Punk.â€￾

[Punk walks down the ramp, climbs into the ring and he and Jericho get nose to nose.]

The two tied up and Jericho chopped Punk so hard it knocked him off his feet. Jericho picked him up and nailed him with a manhattan drop. Jericho went to kick Punk in the gut and Punk grabbed Jericho’s leg and threw it down. Punk then went to grab Jericho and Chris shifted behind CM Punk and slammed him to the mat with a backdrop. Jericho picked Punk up and went for a clothesline. Punk ducked and hit Jericho with a german suplex and bridged it for the, 1.. and Chris Jericho kicked out.

Both men stood up and Punk jumped up and nailed Jericho with a reverse hurricanrona to pin, but he was to close to the ropes and Jericho grabbed the bottom rope before a one count. Then got up and Punk grabbed Jericho. The two tied up and Punk flung Chris across the ring with an arm drag. Punk lifted Jericho up and slammed Chris’s back on his knee. Punk started to pick Jericho up and Chris started to punk him in the gut. Jericho then shoved Punk into the corner and started to punch him in the face. The crowd started to chant after every punch, “1…2..â€￾ but after two, Punk grabbed Chris’s arm and shoved Jericho off of him. Punk lifted Jericho up and nailed him with a huge suplex. Punk waited for Jericho to get up and when he did he hit him with another arm drag. This time Jericho rolled on the landing and got on his feet. The then whipped Punk so hard it sent him over the top rope. Jericho ran after him. The referee started to count 1.. and Jericho picked Punk up. 2.. Punk kicked Jericho on his right side. 3.. Punk then grabbed Chris and dropped him to the floor with a DDT. 4.. Punk slid back into the ring. 5.. Punk taunted Jericho and he slowly got back into the ring. Punk grabbed Jericho and put him in a abdominal stretch. Punk wrenched at Jericho until Chris got to the ropes and Punk had to break the hold. Punk then kicked Jericho again and the gave him a chop t the chest. He grabbed the head of Jericho and dropped him this time in the ring with a DDT. Punk went to pick Jericho up and Chris grabbed his head and dropped to his knees hit CM Punk with a jawbreaker. Punk fell on his back and Jericho went for the pin, 1..2.. and Punk kicked out.

Jericho then lifted Punk up and bounced off the ropes dropping Punk head first on the mat with a bulldog. With Punk in the middle of the ring, Jericho ran, jumped of the second rope and hit Punk with a Lionsault and went for the pin, 1..2.. and Punk kicked out right before the three. Jericho the grabbed Punks legs and was trying to turn him over for the Walls Of Jericho but Punk would not let him. Finally Chris kicked Punk in the gut twice and rolled him over locking in the Walls Of Jericho. He pulled back harder and hard every time Punk would scream in pain. Finally after having the hold locking in on Punk in the center of the ring and Punk not being able to get to the ropes he tapped out.

Roberts: “Here is your winner by submission, Y2J Chris Jericho.â€￾

[The camera then showed Kurt backstage with Jeremy Borash.]

Jeremy Borash: “Kurt, you think he will do it?â€￾

Kurt Angle: “I gotta try. Who the hell knows who Booker is going to get.â€￾

[Kurt the knocked on the door.]

Voice: “Yeah it open.â€￾

[Kurt walks in with Jeremy behind him as we see Christian Cage sitting down a couch talking on his cell phone.]

Christina Cage: “Can I call you back, someone just walked in.â€￾

[Cage hung up his phone and stood up.]

Cage: “What the hell do you want?â€￾

Angle: “McMichaels told me I had to find two people to team for me and I already found one and you are my second choice.â€￾

Cage: “Second, the champ isn’t second to nobody. By the way, why the hell should I help you.â€￾

Kurt: “First lets get one thing straight. You see this title around my waist?â€￾

Cage: “Yeah.â€￾

[Cage says looking at the SWA Championship around Kurt waist.]

Angle: “Do you see a title around your waist?â€￾

Cage: “No.â€￾

[Cage says looking down at his waist.]

Angle: “Well this..â€￾

[Kurt points to his SWA Championship.]

Angle: “…and these Olympic gold medals, that I one with a frickin broken neck, is what makes me the champ. You’re not the champ, I amâ€￾

Cage: “Why should I go out there tonight for you? Huh, champ!â€￾

Angle: “Cause I know that you don’t like Booker T. And if you do this you and win, you just might have an SWA title match come sooner then you think.â€￾

Cage: “So if me and my partner win tonight, you will give me a title match. That’s if you even beat Booker next week.â€￾

Angle: “See, you don’t like Booker.â€￾

Cage: “Correct.â€￾

Angle: “You don’t like me.â€￾

Cage: “You got that one, now just get to the point, I am a busy man.â€￾

Angle: “I know we have never seen eye to eye but when and I mean when I beat Booker T next week, I assure you that you will get a title shot.â€￾

Cage: “I’ll have to think about it, if I show up I show up. If I don’t, then I don’t. Not get the hell out of here. You and you little boyfriend.â€￾

Angle: “Hey no one talks to me like that. And Borash isn’t my boyfriend.â€￾

Cage: “Well is seen like it seeing how you two go everywhere together.â€￾

Borash: “Well…â€￾

[Kurt cut Borash off.]

Angle: “Just make sure you get your ass out there Christian. Lets go Jeremy.â€￾

[Angle and Borash walk out of the room and the camera stay on Cage as he paces around the room thinking what he should do.]

-Commercial Break-

Cellers: “Welcome back to SWA Riots and we are just about to start our main event.â€￾

Reed: “Yes earlier tonight Booker T won a ballet royal to be come the new number one contender for the SWA Championship.â€￾

Cellers: “Then at the end of the match our new General Manager came out and told both Booker T and Kurt Angle to put a team together to face each other tonight with Kurt and Booker at ringside.â€￾

Reed: “We now that Kurt has one team member for sure and he asked Christian Cage, but Cage did not give him a yes, or a no.â€￾

Cellers: “We now send it to Randy Rivers who is standing by with Booker T’"

[Camera then shows Rivers standing backstage with Booker T.]

Randy Rivers: “Thanks guys, I am joined at this moment with the new number one contender for the SWA championship Booker T. Booker how does it feel to know that next week right here on Riots you will face Kurt Angle for the SWA Championship and who have you chosen to represent you in the tag match tonight?â€￾

Booker T: “Well Randy, next week will be a big night for me. I have been a champion in the WWE and I was a five time, five time, five time, five time, five time, WCW champ, and next week I will win my first SWA Championship. As far as tonight goes, I have chosen two men that know what it is like to be champion. There’s one right there.â€￾

[Bobby Lashley walks up and shakes Bookers hand.]

Booker: “Bobby Lashley, this man is a former ECW Champion and knows how to get the job done. When we go out there tonight, I guarantee a victory just like I will next week, now can you dig that, suckkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!â€￾

[Booker looks right into the camera and then he and Bobby Lashley walk off.]

[The camera came back to the arena floor as Bobby Lashley’s music hit.]

Kurt Angle's Team Vs. Booker T's Team​

Roberts: “This is a tag team match, first, making his way into the ring, with Booker T, The Real Deal, Bobby Lashley.â€￾

[Lashley and Booker walked down the ramp got into the ring and taunted to the crowd.]

Cellers: “Who do you think the partner for Lashley is?â€￾

Reed: “I don’t know.â€￾

[Batista music hit as he walked to the top of the ramp and his pyro went off.]

Roberts: “And his partner, The Animal, Batista.â€￾

[Batista walked to down the ramp, up the steps and got into the ring. He then shook hand with Booker T and the then with Bobby Lashley.]

[With the three of them in the ring Kurt Angles music hit.]

Roberts: “And now, with his wife Karen, the SWA Champion, Kurt Angle.â€￾

[Kurt and Karen walked down the ramp and stop at the end. We then hear over the loud speaker, Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennnedyyyy, Kennnneeedddyyyyyyy.]

Roberts: â€￾And their opponents, first, Mr Kennedy.â€￾

[Kennedy walked down the ramp and stopped at the end with Kurt and Karen.]

Reed: “We have to take one final break, when we come back, will Cage come out here to team with Kennedy or not. We will find out.â€￾

-Commercial Break-

Cellers: “And welcome back, we are still waiting to see if Christian Cage is going to come out here and team with Kennedy.â€￾

Reed: “Yeah, he didn’t really give Kurt a clear answer.â€￾

[After waiting about thirty to forty-five seconds Cage’s music finally hit.]

Roberts “And his partner, The Instant Classic Christian Cage.â€￾

[But Cage didn’t walk out. Kurt started to look worried and pissed at the same time. Roberts was talking to the ref and we kinda heard him say, “Lets try this again.â€￾]

Roberts: “And his partner, The Instant…â€￾

[Roberts was cut off by Cage running into the ring from the crowd and attacking Lashley and Batista from behind. Kennedy ran into the ring and started to fight as well. Cage grabbed Batista and clotheslined him over the top rope and got on the apron leaving Kennedy and Lashley to start the match.]

Lashley grabbed Kennedy and took him off his feel with a snapmare. He went to pick Kennedy up and Kennedy punched him in the gut. Kennedy got of and tagged himself out tagging Cage in. Cage got into the ring and the two of them grabbed Lashley and slammed him back first onto the mat. Kennedy got out of the ring and Cage started to choke Lashley. The ref started his count, 1..2..3 and Cage let go. Cage picked Bobby up and kicked him in the gut twice. On the third kick Lashley grabbed his lag and tossed him into the turnbuckle. But as Lashley was about to punch Cage, Cage shoved Lashley off of him. Cage the whipped Lashley into the corner and rammed him with his shoulder. He then stood up and punch Lashley in the face with a mean right hook. Cage grabbed Lashley and whipped him across the ring. When Lashley came back and Cage though, Bobby hit him with a thunderous clothesline. Lashley then waked over and tagged in Batista.

Batista and Cage locked up and Batista slammed Cage with a scoop slam. Batista picked Cage up and hit him in the back with a clubbing forearm. He then tagged Lashley back in. Lashley grabbed Cage and threw him half way across the ring with a huge fall away slam. Lashley lifted Cage off the mat and slammed him back down with a scoop slam. Lashley the put Cage in an armbar submission. Kennedy ran in and Batista did as well. Batista ran at Kennedy and Kennedy took him down with a clothes line and then broke up the submission. Kennedy grabbed Lashley and drove him to the mat with a DDT. Batista and Kennedy got out of the ring, but Cage had took so much abuse that Lashley got to his feet first and grabbed Cage. He then hit Christian with a falling neckbreaker and then tagged Batista back in. Batista lifted Cage up and Christian hit Batista with a thumb to the eyes. He then slipped out of the ring to catch his breath. The referee started to count 1…2… and Cage got back into the ring. He grabbed Batista and whipped him into the corner. Cage then tagged Kennedy into the ring.

Kennedy got into the ring and with Batista in the corner he hit him with a clothesline. Kennedy grabbed Batista and whipped him across the ropes. When Batista got back to Kennedy, Kennedy ducked and Batista hit the referee knocking him off his feet. The referee was out cold. Batista was checking on the ref and Cage jumped off the rig apron and grabbed a steel chair. He then slid it into Kennedy and he hit Batista in the back with it. Kennedy hit Batista once more and he dropped to his knees. Lashley then ran into the ring and clubbed Kennedy across the back. Kennedy dropped the chair and began to fight with Lashley. Then with Batista down on his knees, Cage slid into the ring and gave Batista an Unpritier onto the steel chair laying Batista out. Booker T then ran into the ring and attack Cage sending him out of the ring. Angle then ran into the ring and hit Booker from behind with an Angle Slam. Kennedy then whipped Lashley into the corner. He sat him on the top rope and nailed him with the Green Bay Plunge. Angle and Kennedy pushed Booker and Lashley out of the ring and Kennedy went for the cover on Batista but the ref was knocked out. Cage then grabbed the refer a somehow woke hi up and the referee saw Kennedy covering Batista. The ref then slowly started t count, 1…..2……3.

Roberts: “Here are you winners, Mr. Kennedy and The Instant Classic Christian Cage.â€￾

[Cage then looked at Kennedy the looked at Kurt. He yelled something to Angle and then walked up the ramp and Kennedy was in the ring and Kurt and Karen were still at ring side as the broadcast ended the show went off the air.]

The Rated R CMStar

BM: A tie between the main event and the Battle Royal.

BP: Christian Cage and Kurt Angle promo

AC: Good show, nice to see it was centered around the whole Booker T and Kurt Angle finding a team to represent them. Damn, Riots was fucked up. I am not so sure if it was such a good idea to openly say on camera that Riots was fucked up, but it served as a good storyline. Next week Kurt Angle vs Booker T will be a good match, and I am curious on what will happen after it. I will be reviewing

chessarmy

Best Match: Chris Jericho vs CM Punk

Worst Match: N/a-All were good

Best Angle: Angle and Christian backstage

Worst Angle: N/A

Thoughts: A very good show, the storylines are very creative and now you have me interested in seeing what happens. Openly admiting that Riots has been in a slump IN the BTB was a little questionable imo, but it makes things a little more interesting.

Overall Rating: 8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.