SWA: Sadistic Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA Anarchy Black X-mas Preview
f_PPVpreviewm_223bb4a.jpg

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA News
SWA has launched a media page on their website with all PPV poster and DVD cover Click Here to check it out

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice preview and I am totally going to read this one! I hope we see a match for those who didn't won on the poll for the SWA title match!

Fonzie 522

Reaction score
Hey man. I breifly skimmed through your thread just the main parts and read some shows and I'm going to try and catch up where you at now because you have a lot of talent. Very nice preview this week for the huge show and I'm excited who they chose to face in that triple threat match

Anyways to your last show..

Best Match: Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Damn, the main event was close I just love reading about these two fighting and thing they can pull off some good matches.

Worst Match: N/A

Best Promo: I really enjoyed CM Punk's promo

Worst Match: N/A

Additional Feedbacks: This was a great show with a few nice unexpected endings. Your next show should be great and I'll continue to read on.

Weebo

Reaction score
riots2bc0.png
[The Riots video package plays and then as the music continued it shows the fans in the stands.]

Justin Roberts: “Making his way into the ring with his wife Karen, the only Olympic gold medalist in pro wrestling history, Kurt Angle.â€￾

[The Angles walks straight down the ramp and get into the ring. Kurt then asks for a mic and begins to speak.]

Kurt Angle: “Last week was right down bull shit. Christian what the hell kinda business do you coming down and screwing me out of my title. What did you and Booker have some alliance and when it looked like I was going to win, cause I whipped his ass, you would come down and make the save? Well Cage? I want an answer and I want it right now.â€￾

[Then Booker T’s music played and booker walked down the ramp and got into the ring with a mic.]

Roberts: “Making his way into the ring he is the new, SWA Champion, Booker T.â€￾

Booker T: “Kurt, I am just like you are right now. Well with the exception that I am the new SWA Champion. I am frustrated, and want to know why Cage came down last week and did what he did.â€￾

Angle: “I bet you set this all up and are now trying to play me as a fool. Kurt Angle is no fool. Booker you have something that is mine and I want it back.â€￾

[Kurt then threw down his mic and shoved Booker. Booker then shoved Angle and the got nose to nose and Karen got out of the ring. The we hear the music of Christina Cage hit as he walks out on the stage.]

Christian Cage: “Hey you two calm down. Kurt, Booker T did not have me come in there and help him. Hey if he would have asked me do you think I would have also flattened him as well. Kurt this started between us two weeks ago. When you wanted me to help you out and team with Kennedy, well I did but you try to tell me what to do just a little to much and no one tells the champ what to do.â€￾

Booker: “The champ? I don’t see you with a title, but I don’t see a title around your waist. I see this nice SWA title around mine, so that makes me the champ.â€￾

Cage: “Booker, I am the true champ. I have been dodged by everyone and over looked by management. If I would have been given the chance I would be the one walking around with that title and not you Booker.â€￾

Booker: “Well if you want some, them come down here and prove yourself sucka.â€￾

[Cage then dropped his mic and walked down the ramp. He got in the ring an got nose to nose with Booker. Right as they were going to start to fight each other Riots gm Adam McMichaels came out.]

Adam McMichaels: “Hey you guys cut that out right now. Now Cage, you want to prove yourself, and Booker you want to see what he has. So tonight it will be Booker T versus Christian Cage in a non title match. And if Cage can win, he will be guaranteed a SWA title match real shortly.â€￾

Angle: “Wait! I still have a rematch for my title.â€￾

McMichaels: “Kurt you will not be pushed aside. Tonight in the match between Booker and Cage, you will be the special referee. And you better call the damn match right down the middle.â€￾

[McMichaels then walked to the back as we went to commercial.]

-Commercial Break-

Jake Reed: “Alright an welcome to Riots. My name is Jake Reed and this is my partner here at ring side, Mark Cellers.â€￾

Mark Cellers: “Well if you are just joining us we just hear a huge main event announced just moments ago.â€￾

[Video plays of moments ago with Angle calling out Cage and then Cage almost fighting Booker T.]

Cellers: “Then our Gm Adam McMichaels came out and made this bombshell of a match.â€￾

[It then shows McMichaels making the bug special referee match with Angle refereeing the Cage and Booker non title match.]

Reed: “That match is going to be non title, but this next match will be with the titles on the line. It will be RVD and Sabu putting their SWA Tag Titles on the line against Team 3D.â€￾

SWA Tag Team Titles Match
RVD & Sabu © Vs. Team 3D​

Roberts: “This match is scheduled for one fall and is for the SWA Tag Team Titles. Making their way into the ring first, the challengers, Brother Ray and Brother Devon, Team 3D.â€￾

[Team 3D walks out on the stage and taunts to the crowd. They then walk down the ramp and get into the ring. Devon get son the second turnbuckle rope as Ray gets on the second ropes on the side of the ring and they taunt to the crowd.]

Roberts: “And their opponents, they are the SWA Tag Team Champion, The human highlight reel RVD and the homicidal, genocidal, suicidal Sabu.â€￾

[The two walk out on the stage and as Sabu points to the heavens RVD does his thumbs up and points to himself three times. The then run down the ramp and slide into the ring.]

RVD and Brother Ray started the match off. Brother Ray chopped RVD and then kneed him in the gut. The two tied up and RVD nailed Brother Ray with a swinging neckbreaker. RVD stood Brother Ray up and went kick him but Brother Ray caught the leg of RVD and RVD kicked Brother Ray with his other leg knocked Ray off his feet. He pick Ray up and kicked again in the head with a spinning wheel kick. RVD went to pick Brother Ray up and Ray gave him a thumb to the eyes. RVD turned around and was given a backdrop by Brother Ray. Brother Ray then rolled RVD over on his stomach and then got on RVDs back and started to club at the face of RVD. Ray then put RVD in a single legged crab, but Sabu ran right in and broke it up. Brother Ray then nailed Van Dam with a powerbomb and went for the pin, 1..2.. and Sabu ran it to break up the pin.

Ray got up and Sabu nailed him with an arm drag. The two got up and RVD went to clothesline Ray, Brother Ray ducked and nailed RVD in the back with a forearm. The two then tied up and Ray went to punch RDV but he blocked it and gave Brother Ray a big backdrop. RVD then walked over and tagged in Sabu. Sabu then dropkicked Brother Ray in the kneecap and Ray fell against the ropes and then the two tie up. Sabu then hits Ray with a swinging neckbreaker. Sabu then lifted Brother Ray up and attempted a whip into the corner and Brother Ray reversed it and whipped Sabu into his corner. Brother Ray then tagged in Brother Devon. The two tied up and Sabu picked Devon up for a suplex and dropped him on his stomach and face. Brother Ray then ran in and attacked Sabu from behind and knocked him down. RVD then ran in and hit Ray with a spinning wheel kicked the kicked him a couple times against the ropes and then clotheslined him with both men going over the top rope. Devon got up and Sabu then did slowly. Brother Devon then whipped Sabu off the ropes and when he got back to Devon, Devon threw him up with a back body drop. Devon picked Sabu up as RVD and Brother Ray got back to their corners. Devon then grabbed the head of Sabu and punched him in the head and knocked him down to the mat. Devon picked Sabu up and grabbed him and looked as he if was gunna go for that lifted inverted DDT and when Brother Devon lifted him up Sabu used his strength the float over Devon and hit him with a inverted DDT of his own. Sabu then slowly got to his corner and tagged in Rob Van Dam. The DDT by Sabu did not effect Devon much and he got to his feet. He then ran at RVD and hit him with the sinning shoulder attack. Devon picked RVD up and the two tied up. RVD then whipped Devon into the turnbuckle and launched hi with a monkey flip. With Brother Devon lying in the middle of the ring RVD bounced of the roped did a back hand spring and then a moonsault splash right on Devon in the middle of the ring. RVD then went over and tagged in Sabu. With Brother Devon down Sabu then bounced off the second rope and did a moonsault splash on Devon and went for the pin, 1..2.. and Brother Devon broke up the pin. RVD then ran in and ran at Ray, he kicked an punched Ray couple time and went to clothesline Brother Ray over the top rope but Ray tossed RVD over the top rope but RVD landed on his feet. Team 3D set Sabu up for the 3D and Devon whipped Sabu against the ropes. Then out of nowhere RVD kicked Devon in the face knocked him down and Sabu ran and hit Ray with a spinning wheel kick. RVD then got Brother Ray out of the ring as Sabu in the Camel Clutch. He held it on for a good thirty seconds as RVD held Ra out of the ring till Devon taped out.

Roberts: “Here are you winners, and still SWA Tag Team Champions, RVD and Sabu.â€￾

[We then see Randy Rivers backstage with Christian Cage.]

Randy Rivers: “Rivers here and my guest at the moment, Christina Cage. Now Cage, tonight you will get to fight will be fighting the SWA Champion Booker T, but Kurt Angle is the referee, do you have any thoughts on that.â€￾

Cage: “Do I have any thoughts on that? What kind of question is that Randy. I think that McMichaels is doing this to maybe trying and get back at me for messing up his main event last week. Well Angle does not intimidate me and I am not in the least way, worried about Booker T. I am the true champ and will make that clear,â€￾

[Cage then walked off as we went to commercial]

-Commercial Break-

Cellers: “Welcome back to Riots and it seems like Cage is saying that he is going to win tonight.â€￾

Reed: “Yes, it seem that way. You just have to remember that Angle is the referee and what Cage did to Angle last week.â€￾

CM Punk Vs. Charlie Haas​

Roberts: “Making his way into the ring first with Shelton Benjamin, he is one half of the world’s greatest tag team, Charlie Haas.â€￾

[Hass and Benjamin walked down the ramp and got into the ring. Each got on a turnbuckle and taunted to the crowd.]

Roberts: “And his opponent, the straight edged wrestler, CM Punk.â€￾

[But Punk did not come out. We waited and waited a minute or so and he still did not come out.]

Cellers: “I am just getting word that cameras have caught up with Punk and he is been brutally assaulted by Raven.â€￾

[We then see Punk and Raven backstage. We see them in Punk’s locker room and Raven had busted Punk open. Raven the grabbed the head of Punk and slammed it into a wall. He then grabbed a steel chair and hit Cage across the back. Raven then lifted Punk up and at this time security and officials came in and pulled Raven off of CM Punk. The got Raven out of the room and the officials called in so EMTs to attend to cage.]

-Commercial Break-

Cellers: “Well we were supposed to see CM Punk take on Charlie Hass but instead we saw him being attack by Raven.â€￾

Reed: “We are no being joined by the gm of Riots Adam McMichaels.â€￾

[We see Michaels on the titantron from his office.]

McMichaels: “Thank you Jake. We all know that Punk and Raven have had their battles in the past. We know that neither one can stand the other. And we just saw that Raven will attack, and I mean brutally attack Punk with no remorse. So next week at the start of the show I will have an announcement regarding the two of them. And if you guys don’t like it, then tough shit, cause my word is final."

Cellers: “I wonder what this announcement entails.â€￾

Reed: “I do no know but I do know that it is time for our main event of the night.â€￾

Special Referee Match
Booker T Vs. Christian Cage (Referee: Kurt Angle)

Roberts: “Making his way into the ring with his wife Karen, he is the only oplympic gold medalist in professional wrestling and the special referee for this match, Kurt Angle.â€￾

[Kurt and Karen walked right down the ramp and Kurt got into the ring as LKaren walked over to ring side.]

Roberts: “First making his way into the ring, he is the instant classic, Christian Cage.â€￾

[Cage walked down the ramp and got into the ring. He the got on the second ropes and taunted to the crowd.]

Roberts: “And his opponent, he is the SWA Champion, Booker T.â€￾

[Booker walked out on the stage and his pyro went off. He then walked down the ramp and got into the ring. Booker and Cage got nose to nose and Kurt an to spread the two of them apart.]

The match started out with Booker kicking Cage in the gut and taking him off his feet with a snapmare. Booker picked Cage up but and Cage punched Booker T in the gut and whipped him into the corner. He pulled Booker out of the corner and drilled him with an jumping armbreaker. Cage then lifted Booker of the mat and grabbed his right arm. Cage twisted the arm of Booker T and then sent him face first onto the mat. Cage then picked Booker on and whipped him off the ropes. Cage went to clothesline Booker and he ducked. Booker then bounced off the other ropes, Cage turned around and was hit in the face with an elbow from Booker T. Booker the grabbed the right arm of Cage and wrenched it. He wrenched it once move and the drilled his elbow into the shoulder of Christian Cage. Booker then grabbed Cage and slammed him down with a scoop slam. Booker then waited for cage o get up and he put him right back on the mat with a high backdrop. Booker T then kicked Cage in the gut and he bent over. Booker bounced of the ropes and went for an Axe kick, but Cage moved out of the way and hit Booker with a DDT. Cage then grabbed the head of Booker T and started to twist it. Booker got his foot on the bottom rope and Angle had to pull Cage off of Booker before he got to a four count or he would have been disqualified. While Cage was arguing with Angle it gave Booker T enough time to get up. Booker then ran at Cage and hit him with an outside crescent kick. Booker the grabbed the head of Cage and punched him 5 times tight in the head. Booker then walked over and grabbed the legs of Cage, spread them open and dropped his knee in the mid section of Christian Cage. Booker picked Cage up and backed him up against the ropes. He the chopped Cage so hard he fell to his knees. He then lifted Cage up and gave him a suplex and went for the pin, 1…2.. and Cage kicked out.

Booker hen got into Angles face saying that he counted slow and Cage got up. Cage then hit Booker with a low blow and Booker fell to the mat. Angle didn’t even do anything about it like he never saw it though. Cage then picked Booker up and the two locked up. Cage then punched Booker a couple times and then whipped him across the ring. When Booker got back to Christian, Cage dropped him with a drop toe hold. Cage lifted Booker up and brought him right back down with a neckbreaker. Cage the pulled Booker T over to the ropes and started to choke Booker T with the second rope. Angle started to count and pull Cage off of Booker. Cage finally get go of Booker when Angle got to a count of 3. Cage then slipped out of the ring. Booker then got up and hen he got of the ring Cage slid right back into the ring. Booker Then got into the ring and the two locked up. Booker then whipped Cage into the corner and followed him to the corner. Booker then rammed his knee not the gut of Cage not once, not twice, but three times. Booker pulled Christian out of the corner and twisted his arm, then all of a sudden Booker kicked Cage right in the face knocked him down on his back. Booker T picked Cage up and chopped him in the chest and Cage answered back with a chop of his own. Booker then chopped him again and Cage once again answered with another chop. Cage then whipped Booker, when Booker got back to Cage, Christian jumped in the air and Booker went right under him. Booker bounced off the ropes and ran at Cage again. This time when Booker got to Cage, Christian jumped to the mat on his stomach and Booker went over him. Booker once again bounced off the ropes and when he got back to cage, Christian launched him across the ring with an arm drag. Booker got to his feet and was drilled down by Cage with a DDT. Christian then waited for Booker to get up, and when he did Christian Cage hit Booker T with a huge, huge Unprittier and then went for the pin, 1..2.. and some how Booker T kicked out.

Cage sat up on his knees and slammed both fists down on the mat. He then stood up and slid out of the ring. He then went over to where Justin Roberts was sitting and grabbed the steel chair was sitting on. He then got back into the ring with the chair and looked as if he was going to hit Booker but Kurt got in the way and took the chair from Cage. Angle walked over near where Karen was at ring side and dropped the chair out of the ring and Cage followed him over there. The two started to argue and that gave Booker T time to get up to his feet. Booker then grabbed Cage and turned him around, he kicked Christian in the gut and bounced off the ropes. He then nailed Cage with a super, super big Axe Kick and floored Cage to the mat and then went for the pin1.2.3. Booker the got the pin, but from a really, really fast count from Kurt angle.

Roberts: “Here is your winner, the SWA Champion, Booker T.â€￾

[Kurt raised Booker hand in victory, but could not take his eyes off of Cage. Booker got out of the ring and Kurt sort of helped Cage to his feet. Cage was up to one knee and Karen slid the Steel chair in the ring to Kurt and he hit Christian straight on the top of his head. He then jumped on Cage and started to punch him repeatedly in the head over and over again. Kurt then started to yell something at Cage and then sat him up against the ropes and hit him in the head once again with the chair busting Cage wide open. He then punched Cage over and over again in the head and kept on yelling something that we could not make out at Cage. His wife Karen then go into the ring an Kurt got off of Cage. Karen lifted angles arm up as if he had just won a match.]

Cellers: “I can’t believe this, Cage has been turned into a blood mess by Angle.â€￾

Reed: “I am not that surprised that Kurt screwed Cage out of this match, but I did not see this attack coming after. I just can’t believe that there was no one that would come down and help Cage.â€￾

Cellers: “Yes next week Cage is gunna be so pissed off and most likely going to want to get Kurt.â€￾

[Kurt and Karen were still in the ring as the cameras and the show went off air.]

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: both matches (main event and the tag team titles) are both good!

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Opening one!

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: First of all, I just wanna ask where is Anarchy? Another nice show, now we know it will be a triple threat match for the title and good to see Angle got his revenge from Cage. The Punk and Raven fued is also quite interesting, an all out brawl I say.

CT Styles

Great shows so far just a word of advice could you space out your matches a bit it makes them easier read but overall a great show

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Black X-mas
December 16, 2007

posteryp8.jpg

Jim Ross: “Hello ladies and gentlemen! I am Jim Ross alongside Jerry “The King†Lawler and we come to you tonight from the last PPV event of the year Black X-Mas!â€

Jerry Lawler: “Tonight we finally get to see who you the fans voted for in some of the biggest matches the SWA has seen!â€

Jim Ross; “Tonight we are quite possibly going to see some of the greatest matches in the history of our industry! With so many possibilities, it is truly the most exciting time of the year!â€

Jerry Lawler: “You’re not kidding J.R. I mean we are going to have the crowning of the very first Intercontinental Champion on Anarchy here tonight!â€

Jim Ross: “Also will anyone finally be able to dethrone Shawn Michaels from his 4 month reign as World Heavyweight Champion? I believe if anyone would be able to do it, it would be one of the three men he has to face tonight!â€

Jerry Lawler: “Well let’s stop wasting time and get this show on the road!â€

(The camera cuts to Todd Grisham standing outside a locker room.)

Todd Grisham: “Ladies and gentlemen I am outside the locker room of the Rated R Superstar, Edge. Who tonight, is going to face John Cena, to determine who is the first ever SWA Anarchy Intercontinental Champion.â€

(Grisham knocks on the door and Edge exits the room.)

Todd Grisham: “Edge, I just wanted to ask you, what are your thoughts on the three possible referees for your match tonight against John Cena for the Intercontinental Championship?â€

Edge: “Well, they better have EMT’s down there to because one of these guys is gonna break there hips from trying to get down to begin counting the three. But forget about them, it’s all about me becoming the first Intercontinental Champion! John Cena is not in the same league as me. I am going to use this title as the stepping stone to the World Heavyweight championship…â€

(Edge slowly stops talking as he stares forwards. Roddy Piper enters the scene and looks at Edge and Edge smirks looking at Piper. Edge grabs the microphone from Grisham and gets right into the face of Piper.)

Edge: “Excuse me sir! I think you might be lost! The old folk’s home is down the road!â€

Roddy Piper: “I’m old not deaf. Ya know sonny, you think your so damn special. Well for all your talk you better win. If you don’t win tonight than I guess everyone is going to be disappointed in you just like how Mr. Edge wanted a boy and Mrs. Edge wanted a girl and instead they both got you.â€

Edge: “That’s funny. Well maybe the two of you who don’t get voted in can go and have dentures on a pole match! Don’t forget to bring your walker so you can make it down the ramp.â€

(Edge gets tapped on the shoulder. Edge turns around and there is Ric Flair. Edge and Ric stare face to face and Flair grabs the microphone.)

Ric Flair: “WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOâ€

(Edge stumbles back and backs away from both Piper and Flair.)

Jim Ross: “Well Edge does a lot of talking but how smart is it to try and piss off the people who might be calling your match?â€

Jerry Lawler: “Well I don’t think Edge even cares. He will walk over anyone to get to the very top.â€

Jim Ross: “Well moving away from the arrogance of Edge, we move onto a grudge match building since the inception of Anarchy! Brock Lesnar gets his chance at revenge!â€

Brock Lesnar vs. ???

Lillian Garcia: “This is the opening contest for Black X-Mas! Introducing first, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in at 295lbs, he is the Next big Thing, here is Brock Lesnar!â€

(Brock appears on the stage. He lifts himself with one foot alternating each time. He stands there and flexes as the pyro shoots behind him. He walks down the ramp and stand in front of the ring. Brock leaps up onto the ring apron and pyro shoots out from the ring posts. He turns looking to the screen awaiting to see who his opponent is.)

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent…â€

(The titantron showed a burning tree with the card that says black X-mas on it. The card begins to catch fire and than the card lifts open. It flashes the name of Kevin Nash before it all goes up in flames.)

Lillian Garcia: From Chicago, Illinois Big Sexy, Kevin Nash!â€

(Nash appears on the stage looking Lesnar with his hands on his hips. He shakes his head and smirks as he walks down the ramp. Nash walks in front of the ring and grabs a hold of the top rope and steps up onto the ring apron. Nash steps over the top rope and walks towards Lesnar.)

Nash and Lesnar lock into a collar elbow tie up. Nash pushes forward and backs Lesnar into a corner. The referee calls for a clean break and Nash slowly begins to back away. Nash suddenly attempts a back elbow shot but Lesnar ducks under it and rushes out of the corner. Nash turns around only to be shoved back into the corner by Lesnar. Lesnar bends down and lands a series of shoulder blocks into the gut of Nash. Lesnar stands up right and connects with three kick to the mid section of Nash. Nash hunches over and Lesnar lands a clubbing forearm to the back of Nash’s neck. Nash walks out of the corner and Lesnar follows closely behind him. Nash turns around and catches Lesnar with a right hand. Nash follows it up with two more right hands that send a rocked Lesnar back into the corner. Nash walks in front of Lesnar and connects with a reverse elbow shot to the face of Lesnar. Nash takes a step back and lifts his foot up to the throat of Lesnar. The referee tells Nash to break the foot choke and begins to count 1...2...3...4...and Nash finally releases the hold. Nash steps up to Lesnar and grabs him behind his head and connects with several knee lifts to the chest. Nash reaches down and grabs the arm of Lesnar and attempts to whip him across the ring but Lesnar reverses it and sends Nash into a corner. Lesnar walks up to Nash and connects with three boots to the mid section followed up with a hard right hand to the jaw of Nash. Lesnar grabs Nash from behind the head and drags him to the middle of the ropes. Lesnar pushes Nash against the ropes and attempts to whip him across the ring. Nash reverses it and Lesnar bounces off the ropes. Lesnar ducks under a clothesline attempt by Nash and bounces off the ropes again. Lesnar runs right into a big boot to the jaw form Kevin Nash. Lesnar hits the mat and Nash backs up a bit and uses the ropes to help him stand as he regains his composure. Nash stands up tall and walks over to Lesnar who is sitting up. Nash picks up Lesnar to his feet. Lesnar is hunched over and Nash shoves Brock’s head in between his legs and holds his arm up signaling for the jackknife. Lesnar pulls his head out from between Nash’s leg and grabs Nash around the waist and lifts him off the ground. Lesnar throws himself forward landing a thunderous spine buster on Nash. Lesnar gets to his feet and Nash is barely sitting up. Lesnar stomps on the face of Nash knocking him back down to the mat. Lesnar reaches down and picks up Nash to his feet. Lesnar grabs the wrist of Nash and whips him from the middle of the ring to the corner. Lesnar runs full speed from the middle of the ring towards Nash. Nash stands there and is caught with a running shoulder tackle from Lesnar in the corner. Lesnar stands up right and grabs Nash by the head. Lesnar pulls Nash out of the corner and throws his arm over his head. Lesnar reaches down and hooks a leg of Nash. Lesnar sends Nash over with a fisherman suplex. Lesnar sits up for a second breathing hard. Lesnar than looks behind him at Nash and crawls over and covers him while hooking the leg. The referee counts 1...2...and Nash gets a shoulder up. Lesnar gets to his feet and begins to pick up Nash to his feet. Nash answers with a right hand to the gut which causes Lesnar to release his grip on him. Nash rises to one knee and connects with another right hand to the gut of Lesnar. Nash rises to his feet and grabs Lesnar by the wrist. Nash whips Lesnar across the ring into a corner. Nash walks back to the opposite side of the ring and charges at Lesnar. Nash attempts a running big boot on Lesnar in the corner. Last second Lesnar moves out of the way and Nash straddles the top rope. Lesnar kicks the leg out from Nash and Nash falls onto the mat. Lesnar stomps on the back of Nash as Nash rolls under the bottom rope onto the ring apron. Lesnar reaches over to the top rope and picks up Nash to his feet. Nash reaches behind him and grabs Lesnar by the head and puts it onto his shoulder. Nash drops down landing the hangman on Lesnar. Lesnar pops off the ropes and walks back to the middle of the ring and falls holding his throat. Nash stands on the outside of the ring rubbing the back of his leg. Lesnar is on his hands and knees as Nash slowly begins to climb back onto the ring apron. Nash stops and puts his hand on his knee as Lesnar rises to his feet. Lesnar charges at Nash. Lesnar shoulder tackles Nash off the ring apron. Nash flies off and lands chest first on the steel barricade. Nash sits down on the ground holding his chest as Lesnar climbs in between the middle and top rope. Lesnar walks over to Nash and kicks him in his chest. Lesnar than picks up Nash to his feet and connects with a right hand. Nash stumbles away from Lesnar walking along ringside. Lesnar connects with a forearm to the back of Nash which causes him to buckle over. Lesnar grabs Nash from behind his head and walks him over to the announcers table and slams his head into the table. Nash bounces off and walks backwards and slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Lesnar slides in under the bottom rope as well. Nash is on his feet and walking around the ring with a slight limp as Lesnar rises to his feet. Lesnar walks towards Nash and gets caught with a reverse elbow followed by a right hand and a kick to the mid section. Lesnar is back against the ropes and Nash grabs the wrist of Lesnar and whips him across the ring. Lesnar bounces off the ropes and ducks under a big boot. Lesnar stops in his tracks and turns and chop blocks the leg of Nash right behind the knee. Nash buckles down holding his knee. Lesnar rises to his feet and stomps on the knee of Nash. Nash sits up holding his knee but Lesnar stomps on the face of Nash knocking him back down onto his back. Lesnar grabs the knee of Nash and measures it flat on the mat and stomps on it once again. Lesnar picks up Nash to his feet. Lesnar lands a kick to the mid section of Nash and than wraps his huge arms around the body of Nash. Lesnar pops his hips and sends nash over with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Brock gets to his feet and screams as he walks over to the ropes and exit’s the ring. Lesnar walks over to the steel stairs and pulls the top half off. Lesnar holds them in his arms and easily throws them over the top rope. As Lesnar is about to get into the ring he stops and turns around seeing Scott Hall run down the ramp. Once Hall is in range of Lesnar. Lesnar connects with a series of right hands to the face of Hall. Lesnar grabs the head of Hall and runs to the side and throws Hall back first into the guard rail. Lesnar stomps on the chest of Hall as the referee’s count is at 9. Lesnar turns and runs towards the ring and slides in under the bottom rope but it is too late. The referee calls for the bell.

Jim Ross: “god damn it! Lesnar was cheated out of this match by that damn Hall! Is Lesnar ever going to get a fair shot at these guys?â€

Jerry Lawler: “Well it looks like we aren’t going to have to wait long to see how Lesnar is going to get his revenge!â€

(Lesnar screams as he stands in the ring and he looks down at Nash who is still holding his knee. Lesnar walks over and picks up the steel steps and looks at Nash. Hall is seen sliding into the ring and Lesnar turns around and blasts Hall in the face with the stairs. The force of the blow knocks Hall back and over the top rope to the outside. Lesnar looks back to Nash who is attempting to use the ropes to stand up. Lesnar sets the steps down in the middle of the ring. Lesnar walks over to Nash and kicks him in the knee and than the face. Lesnar turns around again As Jarrett is walking down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Once Lesnar is turned around, Nash rolls out under the bottom rope to the outside. Jarrett and Lesnar begin exchanging a series of right hands. Lesnar lands a knee lift to the gut of Jarrett. Lesnar looks at Nash limping up the ramp. Lesnar puts Jarrett’s head in between his legs and picks up Jarrett and Jackknifes him back first on the steel stairs. Lesnar points to Nash and tells him to come on. Jarrett is clutching at his back on the stairs. Hall is lying at ringside bleeding unconscious. Nash limps up the ramp looking at Lesnar.)

Jim Ross: “Lesnar just sent a clear message to Kevin Nash. He is saying Nash your next!â€

Jerry Lawler: “I think Nash is just ticking off the animal more and more every time he comes in and screws him over. One of these days Lesnar will get his hands on Nash and it is not going to be pretty!â€

(The camera shows Bret Hart sitting in his locker room already prepared to compete. A knock comes at the door and Hart rises to his feet. The Next Generation Hart Foundation enters.)

Teddy: “Hey Bret, what’s got you down? Come on cheer up your getting a World title shot tonight! Everyone out there knows you’re the best there is, the best there was, and the best that there ever will be!â€

Harry: “The Excellence of Execution!â€

Nattie: “The greatest mat technician of all time!â€

Bret: “That’s right. Tonight is our night. The Hart Foundation is going to rise to the top of professional wrestling! We are the greatest wrestlers in this industry. Tonight we will not be denied! You guys are walking out of here the World Tag Team Titles, and I am walking out the World Champion and taking the gold back to Canada!â€

(Hart pats the back of Harry and Teddy and nods to them.)

Jerry Lawler: “Well the Hart Foundation sure seems full of themselves tonight! Which is awkward since they don’t even know whether or not they are even in the matches!â€

Jim Ross: “Well there is no denying that the members of the Hart Foundation are on top of their game and quite possibly the best here on Anarchy. Well it’s time to see if the Hart Foundation’s destiny as the World Tag Team title match is next.â€

World Tag Team Titles
Hardyz vs. ???​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the World Tag Team Championships! Introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina, they are the World Tag Team Champions, Matt and Jeff, the Hardyz!â€

(Matt and Jeff appear on the stage with the titles around their waist. Jeff throws his hands up as the pyro shoots out over the crowd. Matt throws up the V1 sign and points to himself with both thumbs. They walk down the aisle slapping the hands of the fans. They both slide into the ring under the bottom rope. The go to opposite corners and pose for the fans.)

Lillian Garcia: “And their opponents…â€

(The titantron showed a burning tree with the card that says black X-mas on it. The card begins to catch fire and than the card lifts open. It flashes the team of The next generation Hart Foundation before it all goes up in flames.)

Lillian Garcia: “Their opponents from Calgary, Alberta, Canada being accompanied to the ring by Nattie Neidhart, Harry Smith, and Teddy Hart, the Next Generation Hart Foundation!â€

(Teddy Hart and Harry Smith appear on the stage followed quickly by Nattie Neidhart, eddy and Harry walk down the ramp signalling for the gold to be around their waist. They both slide into the ring as Nattie remains on the outside.)

Teddy Hart starts the match for the Next Generation Hart Foundation and Matt Hardy starts for the Hardyz. The bell rings and Matt and Teddy meet in the center of the ring in a collar elbow tie up. Teddy backs Matt onto a corner. Teddy backs Matt into a corner. Teddy acts like a clean break but places a kick in Matt's gut. Teddy places three punches to the face of Matt. Teddy then whips Matt down the side of the ring where Matt is met with a clothesline from Harry Smith who is on the outside of the apron. Teddy goes to Matt on the ground and begins to stomp away on Matt. Teddy tags in Smith and Hart begins to stomp on Matt. Hart picks up Matt and whips Matt into the ropes. As Matt reproaches Hart, Matt is hit with a flying shoulder tackle from the side by Smith. Once Matt hits the ground, Smith is scurrying over to Matt and covers him. Jeff rushes into the ring and kicks Hart in the back of the head causing the pin to be broken. The referee forces Jeff back to his corner, Hart hops to the top rope and jumps landing a leg drop across the back of the neck of Matt. Hart then quickly rolls out of the ring allowing Smith to hook the leg of Matt one more time. The referee begins the count 1…2…and Matt gets a shoulder up. Smith rises too his knees and sits Matt up only to land a straight right hand to his face. The referee admonishes Smith telling him no closed hand strikes. Matt rolls onto his stomach and quickly crawls across the ring. Harry grabs Matt’s foot and drags him to his corner where Hart tags himself in. Smith holds Matt’s ankle as Hart drives the point of his elbow into the back of Matt's neck. Matt lifts his arms up and behind his neck as he rolls over onto his back. Hart picks up Matt off the mat and whips Matt into a corner. Hart backs up and runs at Matt and leaps up and connects with a dropsault onto the chest of Matt in the corner. Hart flips off Matt’s chest and lands on his feet and Matt has his arms hooked on the top ropes to keep him standing. Hart walks across the ring and charges at him once again. Hart dashes going for a running clothesline. Matt dashes to the side allowing Hart to run into nothing but turnbuckle. Hart turns around and is caught by Matt with a Side Effect. Matt clutches at his neck as he crawls towards Jeff. Hart crawls towards Smith and gets the tag. Smith rushes into the ring performing a running elbow dropping on top of Matt's neck before Matt could tag Jeff. Smith looks to Jeff and then slaps him right on the face. Jeff jumps into the ring but is stopped by the referee. Matt uses the ropes to stand up. Smith picks up Matt setting him up for a spinebuster but squats down. As Jeff is still arguing with the referee, Nattie Neidhart slides into the ring and connects with a clothesline and knocks him down to the mat. Jeff exits the ring and he sees Nattie sliding out of the ring. The referee walks over to Nattie and begins to ask her why she was in the ring. The two bicker back and forth until the referee ejects Nattie Neidhart from ringside. Smith turns the referee around and begins to argue about Nattie. Matt crawls on his hands and knee and tags in Jeff Hardy. Jeff rushes into the ring and the referee sees Jeff in the ring and pushes Smith aside and stops Jeff. The referee claims to have never seen the tag. Jeff argues as Smith grabs the wrist of Matt and whips him across the ring into his corner. As Jeff is being restrained, Smith walks up to him and slaps him across the face. Hart grabs the tag rope and wraps it around the throat of Matt and begins to choke him. Jeff struggles and eventually gets out of the ring. Hart releases the tag rope as Smith begins to stomp away on the mid section of Matt. Harry reaches up and tags in Teddy. Hart enters the ring and Smith grabs the arm and raises it in the air. Hart land a straight kick to the ribs of Matt Hardy. Matt falls down onto his hands and knees holding his ribs. Hart picks up Matt to his feet and moves him to the middle of the ropes. Hart whips Matt across the ring. Matt bounces off the ropes and Hart leaps up for a leap frog but Matt stops himself. As Hart is coming down, Matt bends down onto one knee and Hart gives himself an atomic drop. Hart hunches over and Matt stands up and gives him a DDT. Both men lye on the mat, Jeff steps up onto the middle rope and slaps the top turnbuckle and reaches out towards Matt. Smith reaches as far as he can over the top rope calling for Hart. Matt rolls onto his stomach and starts to crawl towards Jeff as Teddy turns over and crawls towards Harry. The referee checks back and forth as both wrestlers crawl. Teddy gets the tag to Harry first, once Harry is in between the ropes, Matt tags in Jeff Hardy. Jeff bursts through the middle and top rope and charges Harry Smith. Jeff and Harry get face to face and Jeff slaps Harry right across the face. Harry holds his cheek and than attempts a right hand on Jeff, but Jeff blocks it. Jeff answers back with a series of right hands to the jaw of Smith. Jeff attempts a kick to the mid section but Harry catches the foot of Jeff. Jeff Hardy leaps off his other foot and spins lands a spinning mule kick to the chest of Smith. Harry falls to the mat holding his chest and Jeff gets to his feet. Teddy Hart charges at Jeff and attempts a clothesline. Jeff ducks under the clothesline attempt and once Hart is past him, Jeff grabs Hart by the head and swings his body stopping Hart’s momentum and slams his head down onto the mat. Smith is to his feet and he walks over and picks up Jeff to his feet. Smith is hit from behind with a clubbing forearm to the back. Matt than turns Smith around and grabs him by the head. Matt drags Smith over to the corner and begins to connect with a series of right hands. Jeff walks over to Teddy and picks him up to his feet as well. Jeff drags Teddy over to the opposite corner of Harry and looks to Matt. Matt looks at Jeff and drops down onto all fours. Jeff runs towards Mat, steps off his back and connects with the Poetry in Motion on Harry Smith. Matt rushes over and kneels in front of Teddy Hart as he calls for Jeff once again. Jeff begins running and Teddy suddenly kicks Matt in the ribs causing him to fall onto his chest. As Jeff continues running, Teddy hops up onto the second rope and springs at Jeff and catches him with a clothesline. All four men are lying on the mat. Matt rolls under the bottom rope as well as Teddy Hart since Jeff and Harry are the legal men. Harry is to his feet and walks over to a downed Jeff Hardy. Harry stomps on the chest of Jeff and than bends down to pick him up. Harry backs Jeff up against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Jeff reverses it and sends Harry into the ropes. Harry bounces off the ropes and Jeff catches Harry with and flying forearm smash. Jeff quickly gets to his feet and grabs both legs of Harry and spreads them. Jeff leaps up and lands a double leg drop to the groin of Smith. Jeff gets to his feet and tags in Matt. Jeff and Matt both walk over to Smith. Matt lands a fist drop to the face of Smith and Jeff lands a flipping leg drop to the chest of Smith. Jeff exit’s the rign and matt gets to his feet and than grabs Harry from behind his head. Matt lifts him to his feet and connects with a right hand and than pushes Harry against the ropes. Matt whips Harry across the ring but Harry reverses it. Matt bounces off the ropes and runs right into a power slam from Smith. Smith covers Matt and the referee counts 1...2...and matt gets a shoulder up. Harry gets up and picks up Matt by his hair and up to his feet. Harry connects with a right hand and picks up Matt by his waist and slams him down to the mat with a hard spine buster. Harry stood up and walked over to Teddy and tagged him in. teddy climbed up to the top turnbuckle and Harry went in and held down the feet of Matt. Teddy leaped off the top turnbuckle and connected with the Open Hart Surgery and went straight into the cover. Jeff dashed into the ring and landed a low dropkick to the face of teddy as he covered Matt. Harry picked up Jeff to his feet and kicked him in the mid section. Harry picked up Jeff onto his shoulders and slammed Jeff down with a running power slam. Matt got to his feet and turned Harry around. Matt connected with a kick to the mid section of Harry and grabbed him in a front facelock. Matt connected with the Twist of Fate on Harry Smith. Matt throws up the V1 sign and turns to Teddy Hart who is slowly getting to his feet. Teddy turns towards Matt and Matt kicks Teddy in the mid section. Matt grabs Teddy in a front facelock but Teddy grabs the wrist of Matt and spins to his side. Teddy stands in front of Matt and kicks him in the mid section Teddy puts Matt’s head in between his legs and picks him up and puts him into a Gory Stretch. Teddy reaches up and locks both hands under Matt’s jaw and flips Matt back forwards into a sit down power bomb which he calls the Stu Hart Special. Teddy grabs the legs of Matt and the referee gets count and counts 1...2...3!

Lillian Garcia: “Here are your winners and the new World Tag Team Champions, Teddy Hart and Harry Smith, The Next Generation Hart Foundation!â€

Jerry Lawler: “I cannot believe this! The Next Generation hart Foundation has won the world Tag Team titles!â€

Jim Ross: “I agree there King! These kids pulled off one hell of a victory over the much more experienced Hardyz! What a huge victory for this young team here tonight!â€

Jerry Lawler: “this could be an omen tonight J.R.! Imagine these two winning the World Tag Titles! Imagine if Bret Hart was selected for the World Title match! This could just be what we see at the end of the night!â€

(Cuts to SWA Anarchy general Manager Andrew Walker standing in his office.)

G.M. Walker: “Hello everyone and if you think Black X-Mas has been great so far, you haven’t seen nothing yet! But I am here with a very special announcement. The SWA has signed a new member to its staff. We have a new president of marketing and advertising; he is the American Dream Dusty Rhodes!â€

(Dusty Rhodes appears on the screen holding a DVD in his hands. Walker and Rhodes shake hands and Walker moves out of the screen. Rhodes turns towards the camera and he takes on big breath.)

Dusty Rhodes: “I’m here! I’m here in the SWA! I picked up the phone this morning and G.M. Walker was on the line saying “We want ya in the SWA Dusty! The fans are waitin for ya Dutsy! There waitin to see ya!†I hung up and started packin my bags! I know you guys needed the man of the hour who’s too sweet to be sour. Now I come here to make ya’ll feel the power of the dream! The dream of the SWA!â€

(Dusty holds up a DVD that says Best of Anarchy 2007.)

Dusty Rhodes: “This DVD here! This is the start of a dream! This dream is gonna get down and boogie! Like no one ever seen something boogie! This DVD is gonna make its home I store all over the world! All the black, and all the white, and all the green, and all the yellow, and all the races are gonna flow into those buildings and buy this DVD! There gonna take it home and put it under their tree! And come Christmas morning when there kids unwrap it! They gonna be actin funky like a monkey and shakin like a leaf on a tree! Now get out there and buy this DVD in stores everywhere!â€

(Dusty looks off to the side and hold sup the DVD high.)

Dusty Rhodes: “Hey you there come buy this DVD!â€

(G.M. Walker stands there smiling and turns to the camera.)

G.M. Walker: “Ladies and gentlemen the head of our advertising market, he American Dream Dusty Rhodes.â€

(Camera cuts back to J.R. and King at ringside.)

Jim Ross: “Well Dusty as lively as ever here in the SWA and is our new head of advertising.â€

Jerry Lawler: “Well Dusty and I go way back and if anyone could sell anything to anyone it would be that man right there.â€

Jim Ross: “I am sure Dusty could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman with white gloves and we are glad to have him on the team. But right now folks it is all about crowing the very first Intercontinental Champion! It is time for John Cena vs. the Rated R Superstar Edge.â€

Intercontinental Title
John Cena vs. Edge
Special Referee: ???​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SWA Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first from West Newbury, Massachusetts weighing in at 260lbs, John Cena!â€

(John Cena appears on stage and salutes the crowd. He throws his hands up in the air and walks down the ramp. Cena slides into the ring under the bottom rope and throws up his hands once again. Cena takes off his jersey and throws it into the crowd as he looks towards the stage.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 240lbs, the Rated R superstar Edge!â€

(Smokes begins to shoot up from underneath the stage in front of the entrance way. Edge comes out from behind hind it in his trench coat and runs from one edge of the stage to the other. Edge walks down the ramp looking at Cena with an arrogant smirk. Edge slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope and stares at Cena. Edge stands and takes his coat off.)

Lillian Garcia: “And the special referee is…â€

(The titantron showed a burning tree with the card that says black X-mas on it. The card begins to catch fire and than the card lifts open. It flashes the name of the Nature Boy Ric Flair before it all goes up in flames.)

Lillian Garcia: “From Charlotte, North Carolina, he is the Nature Boy Ric Flair!â€

(A loud WOOOOOOOO echoes through the arena as Flair appears on the stage. Flair struts down the ramp with a referee shirt on. Flair walks up the steps and into the ring. Flair takes the Intercontinental Championship from Lillian Garcia and holds it up into the air. Flair signals for the bell to ring.)

Cena charges forwards and forces a collar elbow tie up. Cena easily pushes Edge into a corner and Flair get in between the two and pulls Cena off of Edge. Cena looks at Flair for a second but than backs up to the middle of the ring. Edge begins to walk out of the corner and in the middle of the ring; they lock into a collar elbow tie up again. A struggle back and forth until Cena once again forces Edge back into a corner. Flair moves in to break it up but Cena breaks the hold and lands a right hand to the ribs of Edge. Cena follows it up with a right hand to the face and than a reverse elbow shot the jaw. Edge drops down to one knee and Cena begins to land right hands to the back off Edge’s head and Flair yells at Cena to get him out of the corner. Cena picks up Edge to his feet and moves him to the middle of the ropes. Cena whips Edge across the ring and Edge bounces off the ropes. Edge runs right into a reverse elbow shot from Cena and Cena goes directly for the cover. Flair drops down and counts 1…2…and Edge kicks out. Cena and Edge get to their feet at the same time and Cena lands a right hand to the face of Edge and pushes him back into a corner. Cena grabs the wrist of Edge and attempts to whip him across the ring but Edge reverses it stops Cena’s momentum and whips him towards the corner he was just in. Cena runs directly at Flair but Cena manages to stop himself right before hitting Flair. Edge grabs Cena from behind the head and falls backwards hitting the Edge O’ Matic. Edge reaches forwards and grabs the leg of Cena and Flair counts 1…2…and Cena kicks out. Edge picks up Cena to his feet and connects with a right hand before pushing him back into a corner. Edge grabs the wrist of Cena and attempts to whip him across the ring but Cena reverses it. Edge hits the turnbuckles hard. Cena charges at Edge but Edge moves and Cena ends up shoulder tackling the steel ring post. Edge walks over to Cena who is hunched over the middle turnbuckle and grabs him by his shorts and pulls him away from the corner. Edge grabs the head of Cena and slams it down to the mat and begins to stomp away on the chest of John Cena. Flair pulls Edge off of Cena after 6 stomps. Edge and Flair get face to face as Cena is using one arm to grab onto the ropes and help himself to his feet. Edge turns around and lands a clubbing forearm to the back of Cena’s shoulder that just went into the ring post. Cena lets out a yell of pain and Edge grabs Cena by the head and pulls him away from the rope and connects with a right hand to the face. Cena is still on his feet so Edge measures Cena and connects with a standing dropkick. Cena rolls under the bottom rope and sits on the ring apron. Edge runs back and bounces off the ropes and connects with a baseball slide ot the lower back of Cena. Cena flies off the ring apron and hit the top of his head on the steel barricade. Edge grabs Flair by his shirt and tells him to start counting. Flair shoves Edge away and begins to count. 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…and Cena barely gets to his feet and dives into the ring under the bottom rope. The second Cena is in the ring, Edge stomps on the back of Cena’s head. Edge than drops an elbow on the back of Cena’s neck. Edge rolls over Cena and hooks his leg. Flair drops down and begins to count 1…2…and Cena kicks out. Edge gets to his feet and stares at Flair. Cena is on one knee when Edge walks in front of him and grabs him by his head. Cena connects with a series of right hands to the gut of Edge. Cena gets to his feet and runs back. Cena bounces off the ropes and runs at Edge only to be caught with a spinning wheel kick. Edge covers Cena once again and screams for Flair to count. Flair drops down and counts 1…2…and Cena gets a shoulder up. Cena clutches at his shoulder as he sits up. Edge gets to his feet and connects with a closed right hand to the face of Cena knocking him down to the mat. Flair pushes Edge against the ropes and tell warns him about the closed fist. Edge walks past Flair and picks up Cena to his feet. Edge lands a right forearm shot to Cena’s jaw. Cena answers back with a right hand. Edge attempts a right hand but it is blocked by Cena. Cena connects with a series of right hands and grabs Edge’s wrist and whips him into a corner. Edge bounces out of the corner and walks towards Cena. Cena lands a kick to the mid section of Edge and throws Edge’s arm over his head. Cena hooks the leg and sends Edge over with a fisherman suplex. Cena and Edge lie on the mat for a moment before Cena turns over and covers Edge. Flair drops down and counts 1…2…and Edge gets a shoulder up. Cena gets to his feet first and he picks up Edge to his feet. Cena connects with a right hand and Edge answers back with a right hand of his own. Both men begin throwing bombs in the middle of the ring before Cena grabs the wrist of Edge and push him back against the ropes. Cena attempts to whip Edge across the ring but Edge reverses it. Cena bounces off the ropes and ducks under a clothesline attempt by Edge. Cena bounces off the ropes again and Edge turns around. Cena leaps up for a crossbody but Edge ducks at the last second and Cena crashes and burns on the mat. Edge gets to his feet and uses the ropes to hold himself up. Cena barely sits up as he holds his chest. Edge walks over to Cena and drives his knee into the back of Cena and lock in a reverse chin lock. Cena rolls to the side and onto his knees. Edge keeps the reverse chin lock on. Cena rises to his feet hunched over and he drives an elbow into the gut of Edge. Edge releases the hold and Cena lands a right hand to the gut of Cena which is followed by a right hand to the jaw. Cena grabs the wrist of Edge and attempts to whip him across the ring but Edge reverses it. Cena bounces off the ropes and knocks Edge down with a shoulder block. Cena runs to the side and Edge rolls over onto his stomach. Cena bounces off the ropes and steps over Edge. Edge rises to his feet and Cena bounces off the ropes again. Cena is caught with a big boot to the face from Edge and Edge falls on top of Cena for the cover. Flair drops down and counts 1…2…and Cena gets a shoulder up. Edge sits up and runs his hands through his hair with disbelieve on his face. Edge rises up with anger on his face as Cena is getting up onto his hands and knees. Edge steps over Cena and locks on a camel clutch. Edge wrenches back with all his might. Edge screams at Flair to ask him. Edge has the camel clutch latched in for a few minutes. Cena gets up to his knees and hooks the legs of Edge. Cena slowly lifts up and gets onto his feet with Edge still on his back. Cena throws his body backwards and sandwiches Edge in between his body and the mat. Cena just lies on top of Edge and Flair begins counting 1…2…and Edge gets a shoulder up. Both men lie flat on the mat and Flair stands in between them and begins counting 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…and Cena and Edge both get to their feet. Cena lands a kick to the mid section of Edge. Edge hunches over and Cena runs past Edge and bounces off the ropes. Cena runs towards Edge and connects with the throwback. Cena is unable to capitalize and lies motionless on the mat as does Edge. Flair shakes his head and begins counting once again 1…2…3…4…5…6…and Edge is the first to get to his feet. Cena gets to his feet and walks over to Edge. Cena connects with several right hands and knocks Edge down with one big right hand. Edge slowly gets up and Cena runs backwards and bounces off the ropes. Cena connects with a clothesline on Edge that knocks him down. Cena runs forwards as Edge gets onto his feet once again. Cena bounces off the ropes and knocks Edge back down with a shoulder block. Cena stand and signals for Edge to get up. Edge rises up to his feet and Cena picks him up from behind and slams him down with a spin out powerbomb. Cena gets to his feet and holds his hand in the air. Cena looks to the crowd and bends down and tells Edge “You can’t see me!†Cena runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. Cena stops in front of Edge and dusts off his shoulder and connects with the five knuckle shuffle. Cena stands up and holds his hands up in the air and than squats down waiting for Edge. Edge gets to his feet and turns around. Cena picks up Edge onto his shoulder but Edge slides off. Edge turns Cena around and kicks him in the mid section. Edge grabs Cena in a front facelock and lands the Edge-a-cution. Edge rolls Cena over and covers him. Flair drops down and counts 1…2…and Cena gets a shoulder up. Edge sits up and looks at Flair. Edge gets to his feet and gets right in the face of Flair. Edge slaps his hands three times and pokes Flair in the chest. Flair pokes Edge back and Edge retaliates with a shove to the chest of Flair. Flair reacts with a knife Edge chop on Edge and Cena crawls behind Edge and gets him with a school boy pin. Flair drops down and counts 1…2…and Edge kicks out. After Edge kicks out he is flat on his stomach and Cena gets to his feet and steps over one leg of Edge and locks in the STFU. Edge screams in pain as Flair is right there asking Edge if he wants to submit. Edge reaches in the air and his hand is shaking. Edge throws his hand down and grabs a hold on the bottom rope. Cena refuses to let go of the hold so Flair rises to his feet and forcibly removes Cena from Edge. Cena looks at Flair and throws his hands in the air. Edge uses the ropes to get to his feet and Flair is telling Cena why he pulled him off. Edge squats down and Cena turns around from Flair to face Edge. Edge uncoils and spears Cena down to the mat. Edge hooks the leg of Cena and Flair hesitantly gets down on the mat and counts 1…2…3!

Jim Ross: “I do not believe it! Edge is the first Intercontinental Champion on Anarchy!â€

Jerry Lawler: “Edge picked his spot and caught Cena off guard. Than Flair had to actually count three for Edge after conflict between the two all night!"

(Edge holds the intercontinental title in his hands and looks over at Flair who is bending down attending to John Cena. Edge drops the Intercontinental title and squats down in the corner. Flair stands up and turns around only to be caught with a spear from Edge. Edge stands up tall looking down at Cena and Flair ling in the ring. Edge walks over and grabs his intercontinental title and exits the ring. Edge holds the title up and points to himself smirking.)

(The second half of Black X-Mas will posted within the next several hours I jsut got a few tweeks to do here and there! I hope you all enjoy and tune in for the second half of Black X-mas!!!!)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice start! Good to see the Hart Foundations win the titles! I am going to post my review when part 2 is up!

The Rated R CMStar

I will post out my full review when all the show is posted, but it is coming out smoothly.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Jim Ross: “I cannot believe Edge just won the IC title and than had the nerve to spear the Nature Boy! What a lack of respect for one of the all time greats.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Ever since Edge has come to Anarchy you know he sees all these guys as old timers. Well Edge is leaving with what he wanted the Intercontinental title.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well folks I am getting word that Todd Grisham is standing by with the Game Triple H.â€￾

(The camera cuts back to Grisham with Triple H standing by his side.)

Todd Grisham: “Triple H you have a match tonight against the Undertaker in either a casket, Last ride, or street right match tonight. What kind of match are you hoping the fans of the SWA voted for?â€￾

Triple H: “I should have been voted into the world title match. Why am I forced to fight the Undertaker? I’ll tell you why. Because some idiotic jackass who wears a cowboy hat decided I should face him again. Well let me tell you something Bradshaw, once I cripple the Undertaker here tonight, I am coming for you. Once I beat the Deadman one more time, I will cripple you Bradshaw. As for my match tonight, it doesn’t really matter. I have beaten the Undertaker once and I will do it again.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Very strong words from the game regarding JBL.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Well Triple H needs to keep focused on tonight because is going to have to face the Undertaker in a match he doesn’t even know!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well right now we are going to see the man Triple H has in his sights in the near future. It is JBL one on one with Kane.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “But what kinda match is it gonna be?â€￾

????
John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Kane​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is John Bradshaw Layfield against Kane. To determine the kind of match that is to take place, we are going to reveal the results of your guy’s votes!â€￾

(The titantron showed a burning tree with the card that says black X-mas on it. The card begins to catch fire and than the card lifts open. It flashes Falls Count Anywhere before the card goes up in flames.)

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is a Falls Count Anywhere match. This means that pin falls count anywhere in and or out of the building. Introducing first, from New York City, New York, John Bradshaw Layfield!â€￾

(A group of stage hands begin rushing out from the entrance way with each of them carrying a tree. They set the trees up along the edge of the stage and rush off to the side. JBL’s music hits and he walks out onto the stage with his cowboy hat on and windbreaker jacket. JBL walks over and looks at the trees smiling. The ornaments all have JBL’s faces on them. At the top of each tree is a JBL action figure. JBL smiles as he walks down the ramp. JBL walks up the ring steps and wipes his feet on the ring apron. JBL enters the ring and waves to the people.)

(Suddenly the lights go dark and flames shoot up from underneath the stage. As the explosion passes, all the trees on stage are on fire.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent weighing in at 350lbs, Kane!â€￾

(Kane appears on the stage and stops and looks at the trees on fire with Bradshaw’s face all over them. Kane slowly begins walking down the ramp.)

As Kane is walking down the ramp JBL is rush up the ramp at him. JBL attempts a clothesline but Kane blocks it and connects with an uppercut on JBL.JBL stumbles back down the ramp holding his jaw. Kane walks behind JBL and grabs him from behind his head and begins to pick up his pace and drives JBL shoulder first into the steel steps. The top half of the steps becomes unhinged. Kane walks past JBL and flips the stairs off the lower half and bends down to pick them up. JBL crawls on his hands and knees and as Kane is bending over and setting the steps to stand up right, JBL low blows Kane which drops him to his knees. JBL rises to his feet and grabs the head of Kane and slams it into the groove of the stairs. JBL turns and lifts up the ring apron and pulls out a steel chair. JBL lift the chair above his head and slams it down on Kane’s head, sandwiching it in between the steel stairs and the steel chair. Kane slides off of the stairs and onto his back on the floor. JBL turns to the crowd holding the steel chair up in the air posing for the crowd. JBL turns around and a furious Kane sits up and glares at JBL. JBL walks over to Kane and connects with a right hand as Kane is on his knees. JBL grabs Kane from behind th head and rolls him into the ring under the bottom rope. JBL walks over to Kane as he turns onto one knee to attempt to get to his feet and JBL slams the chair onto the back of Kane. Kane gets to his feet but has his back arched as he walks away from JBL. JBL follows Kane with the chair in his hands. Kane turns around and catches JBL with a big boot which knocks him down to the mat. Kane reaches down and picks up JBL by his head and rolls him into the ring under the bottom rope. Kane slides into the ring as well and the bell finally rings. Kane and JBL both get to their feet at the same time and JBL stumbles over into a corner as he holds his head. Kane closes in on JBL and connects with yet another uppercut to the jaw of JBL. Kane grabs the wrist of JBL and whips him across the ring. JBL crashes into the corner and quickly is hit with a clothesline in the corner courtesy of Kane. Kane walks out of the corner and looks at JBL who steps out of the corner and than falls face first to the mat. Kane stands ready with one hand up in the air waiting for JBL to rise. JBL slowly rises up to his feet and turns and see’s Kane and quickly drops down to the mat and rolls under the bottom rope. JBL walks around ringside with his hands on his hips trying to regain his composure. Kane exits the ring in between the middle and top ropes. Kane follows JBL and JBL stops in front of the announcers table Kane lands a clubbing blow onto JBL from behind. JBL stumbles forwards and uses the steel ring post to stop him. JBL remains motionless against the post and Kane charges. JBL moves out of the way an instant before Kane hits him. Kane ends up clothes lining the steel ring post. JBL grabs the arm of Kane and runs forwards with it, wrapping it around the steel ring post once again. Kane backs away from the post holding his right bicep and JBL walks behind Kane. JBL grabs Kane by the tights and from behind the head and runs as fast as he can and drives Kane head first into the other set of steel steps. The upper part of the steps goes flying across ring side and crash against the barricade. JBL stomps on the head of Kane and grabs his injured right arm and places it on top of the lower set of stairs. JBL walks over and picks up the upper half of stairs and walks over to Kane. JBL lifts the stairs above his head and slams them down right across the bicep of Kane. Kane screams in pain as he rolls onto his back and clutches at his arm. JBL walks over to Kane and covers him and the referee counts 1…2…and Kane gets a shoulder up. JBL stands up and reaches down and picks up Kane to his feet. JBL lands a few right hands to the face of Kane and grabs him by his right wrist. JBL wrenches his arm and pulls him in to a short arm clothesline. JBL drops down and goes for the cover once again. The referee counts 1…and Kane kicks out. JBL looks to the referee and shakes his head and reaches down and grabs Kane from behind his head. JBL rises to his feet and picks up Kane to his feet as well. JBL grabs the right wrist of Kane once again and attempts to whip him into the barricade but Kane reverses and whip JBL ribs first into the steel barricade. Kane holds his right bicep for a moment before charging at JBL and clothes lining him with his left arm over the steel barricade into the crowd. Kane steps over the barricade as JBL is crawling to his feet, and security to blocking the fans as they move up the aisle way. JBL gets to his feet and is caught with a right hand from Kane. JBL stumbles along the pathway created by security as Kane holds his bicep and shakes it trying to get feeling back into it. JBL holds his head and walks off to the side cutting through the crowd and heading backstage. JBL goes through a black curtain and into the backstage area. Kane follows behind him and tosses the curtain to one side and walks through the pathway. Kane continues walking forward looking for JBL. JBL is seen standing in the corner and runs at Kane holding a glass pitcher. Kane turns around just in time for JBL to smash the glass pitcher filled with water over the face of Kane. The pitcher shatters and Kane falls to the ground. JBL kneels down on top of the glass and hooks the leg of Kane. The referee hesitates to count with all the glass on the ground but finds a bare patch and begins to count 1…2…and Kane kicks out. JBL stands up confused as he looks down at Kane who is starting to sit up. JBL reaches down and grabs Kane from behind his head picks him up to his feet. JBL lands a knee lift to the gut of Kane and drags him over to some steel cases. JBL slams the head of Kane into one of them and than grabs Kane by the head again. Kane breaks away from the hold JBL has on him and connects with an uppercut to the throat of JBL. JBL stumbles away and Kane grabs JBL from behind the head. “This will be the end of you Bradshaw!â€￾ Kane throws JBL back first into a concrete wall. JBL arches his hack and Kane grabs JBL by the head again and tosses him into the opposite wall. JBL falls to the ground and Kane stomps on the head of JBL. Kane leans down and grabs JBL by the tights and head and picks him up to his feet. Kane runs forwards and throws JBL head first into a dumpster. JBL reaches down and picks up JBL to his feet once again. Kane connects with a right hand that sends JBL back and stumbling through a black curtain. JBL appears on the entrance stage and Kane quickly follows. JBL is on his hands and knees and slowly gets to his feet. Kane attempts a right hand but JBL blocks it. JBL connects with a right hand and scoops up Kane into his arms. JBL throws himself back and connects with the fall away slam. Kane slams onto the steel ramp way. JBL clutches at his lower back as he lies on the stage. JBL gets to his feet and looks at Kane who is barely getting up. JBL rushes towards Kane and attempts the clothesline from hell but Kane reaches out and grabs JBL by the throat. Kane throws the arm of JBL behind his head and attempts to lift JBL but Kane bends down and clutches at his arm. JBL lands as forearm to the back of Kane and JBL grabs the tights of Kane. JBL runs up the ramp with Kane and drags him over to the edge of the stage. JBL connects with a few right hands to the jaw of Kane that rattle him and put him teetering on the edge of the stage. JBL backs up and runs at Kane connecting with a clothesline from hell. Both men go flying off the stage onto the electrical equipment. Both men lie unconscious but JBL is on top of Kane. The referee rushes down to where they are begins the counts on the ruins of the equipment 1...2...3!

Jim Ross: “Oh my god! JBL just took himself and Kane straight to Hell!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “We need EMT’s down here pronto! These two are not even going to be able to walk out of here tonight!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well JBL wins the match but neither one of these competitors look quite like winners to me King.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “Your right. These two battled all over the building and had one hell of a brawl. Now it ends with these two wrapped up in electrical equipment and unconscious.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well folks we are moving on from one set of complete devastation to another because coming up next it is Triple H against the Undertaker.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “This is the rubber match J.R. Triple H defeated the Undertaker in the Elimination Chamber qualifiers and injured him. Than the Undertaker made his return at Hallowfest and defeated Triple H in the middle of the ring 1...2...3. Now here we are at Black X-Mas and these two meet one more time! Both men are one and one. Who is going to walk out of here tonight the victor?â€￾

????
Triple H vs. Undertaker​

Lillian Garcia: “This contest is going to be between the Phenom the Undertaker and the Game Triple H! Now we will reveal the kind of match you fans voted for!â€￾

(The titantron showed a burning tree with the card that says black X-Mas on it. The card begins to catch fire and than the card lifts open. It flashes a Casket before the card goes up in flames.)

Lillian Garcia: “This match will be a casket match! The only way to win is to get your opponent inside the casket and close the lid! Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticut weighing in at 260lbs, the Game Triple H!â€￾

(“The King of Kingsâ€￾ by Motorhead fills the arena. The lights in the arena go dark as a sole light shines on the stage. Slowly from underneath the ring, Triple H rises on a platform with a bottle of water in his hands. Triple H looks down for a moment before beginning to walk down the ramp. Triple H walks along ringside and hops up onto the ring apron. Triple H takes a drink of water and throws the bottle into the audience. Triple H spit’s the water above him as he flexes. Triple H than spits it out onto the crowd. Triple H enters the ring and walks over to a corner where he gets onto the second rope and flexes again.)

Lillian Garcia: “And his opponent from is from Death Valley. Weighing in at 305lbs, the Phenom the Undertaker!â€￾

(The druid music hits as the lights go out in the arena. The chant fills the place as the druids slowly file out two in front with torches. The rest come out close together holding a casket. They carry it slowly down the ramp as two more appear behind them with more torches. The druids carry the casket to ringside and set it atop a stand. Triple H stares at the casket and the druids begin surrounding the ring. Triple H looks around him as the lights suddenly go dark and the light from the torches disappear. The lights come back on and all the druids have suddenly vanished. Triple H looks around as the lights once again go dark.)

(The sound of thunder fills the arena followed by a gong. Another bang of the gong fills the room as the Undertaker appears on the stage. Undertaker slowly walks down the ramp looking at Triple H in the ring. Undertaker stands in front of the ring and gazes at him. Undertaker stands in front of the casket and he puts his hand out and touches it. Undertaker than turns and walks up the steel steps. Undertaker pauses in front of the steel ring post. Undertaker holds out his hands and quickly raises them as the light flash on. His eyes are rolled into the back of his head as he stands in front of the post. Undertaker walks onto the ring apron and enters the ring. Undertaker takes off his trench coat and than his hat. Undertaker looks towards Triple H and he rolls his eyes into the back of his head once again.)

Triple H rushes at Undertaker and attempts a right hand but Undertaker blocks it and quickly retaliates with a series of right hands that back Triple H up against the ropes. Undertaker grabs the wrist of Triple H and attempts to whip him across the ring but Triple H reverses it. Undertaker bounces off the ropes and ducks under a clothesline attempt by Triple H. Undertaker bounces off the ropes again and catches Triple H with a clothesline. Triple H gets back up but is knocked down by another standing clothesline from the Undertaker. Triple H gets back up and stumbles back into a corner. Undertaker walks in front of Triple H and connects with a hard right hand to the jaw. Undertaker connects with three more right hands that drop Triple H to a sitting position against the bottom turnbuckle. Undertaker stomps on the chest of Triple H a few times and than picks him up to his feet. Undertaker grabs Triple H by the head and drags him out of the corner. Undertaker scoops up Triple H and slams him down hard with a scoop slam. Undertaker looks to the referees on the outside and signals for them to raise the casket lid. The referees lift it and Undertaker begins rolling Triple H across the mat towards the casket. Triple H gets under the bottom rope and reaches up and grabs the middle rope. Triple H lands four right hands to the head of the Undertaker which causes him to stand up and back away for a second. Triple H uses the ropes to stand up on the ring apron. Undertaker approaches Triple H and Triple H connects with a right hand that knocks the Undertaker back a bit. Undertaker charges at Triple H and connects with a big boot that knocks Triple H off the ring apron. Triple H keeps a grip on the top rope as he falls and ends up lying face first in the casket. Triple H quickly rises up and rolls under the bottom rope back into the ring. Undertaker picks up Triple H and connects with a knee lift to the gut. Undertaker drags Triple H over to a corner and grabs his wrist. Undertaker begins to whip Triple H across the ring but pulls him back towards the corner he was just in. Triple H goes over the top rope and falls back first to the outside of the ring. Undertaker stares at Triple H for a second before stepping over the top rope and down to the outside. Undertaker slowly walks along ringside as Triple H uses the steel barricade to help himself up. Triple H gets to his feet and stumbles along ringside with Undertaker not too far behind him. Triple H walks over to the time keepers table. Undertaker grabs Triple H by the shoulder and pulls him away from the table but Triple H swings around and blasts the Undertaker in the face with the ring bell. Undertaker falls onto the floor holding his head as Triple H leans against the barricade catching his breath. Once Undertaker begins to stir, Triple H picks up the Undertaker to his feet and pulls him back a bit. Triple H connects with a right hand to the face of the Undertaker and than grabs him by the wrist. Triple H whips Undertaker shoulder first into the steel stairs. Triple H walks over to the Undertaker and picks him up by his hair and tights. Triple H rolls the Undertaker into the ring under the bottom rope. Tripe H slides into the ring and mounts Undertaker and lands ten repeated right hands to the head of the Undertaker. Triple H stands up and poses for the crowd as he walks across the ring and uses the ropes to lean against as he once again begins catching his breath. Undertaker sits up and begins to rise to his feet. Triple H walks over to the Undertaker and both men begin exchanging right hands. The exchange goes back and forth until Undertaker finally gets the upper hand. Undertaker connects with a string of right hands that backs Triple H up against the ropes. Undertaker attempts to whip Triple H across the ring but Triple H reverses it. Undertaker bounces off the ropes and runs head on into a spinebuster from Triple H. Triple H stands up on rubber legs a bit as Undertaker lies perfectly flat but than sits up staring at Triple H. As Undertaker rolls to the side to get up, Triple H connects with a right hand to the head of the Undertaker. Triple H grabs the wrist of the Undertaker and pushes him up against the ropes and attempts to whip him but the Undertaker reverses it. Triple H bounces off the ropes and Undertaker bends down but Triple H stops in front of the Undertaker and connects with the facebuster off his knee. Undertaker stands up unaffected and Triple H connects with a kick to the mid section and drops Undertaker down with a DDT. Triple H looks to the referees and signals for them to raise the lid. Triple H begins to roll the Undertaker across the mat towards the casket. Undertaker gets under the bottom rope and grabs onto the middle rope. Undertaker begins throwing big right hands connecting with the face of Triple H. Triple H backs away and slowly gets to his feet. Undertaker gets to his feet on the ring apron. Triple H approaches the Undertaker but gets knocked down to the mat with a huge right hand. Undertaker enters the ring again as Triple H crawls to get to his feet. Triple H gets to his feet and attempts a clothesline but Undertaker ducks it. Triple H turns around and Undertaker grabs Triple H right by the throat. Undertaker throws Triple H’s arm over but Triple H battles back with a few elbow shot to the temple of the Undertaker. Undertaker releases his grasp on Triple H and backs away from him a bit. Triple H walks towards the Undertaker and kicks him in the mid section. Triple H puts Undertakers head in between his legs and begins to underhook the arm. Undertaker back body drops Triple H avoiding the Pedigree. Triple H slowly gets up to his feet. Undertaker walks over to a now standing hunched over triple H. Undertaker picks up Triple H onto his shoulder and signals for the casket lid to be raised. Undertaker begins walking towards the casket but Triple H slides off the shoulder of the Undertaker and picks him up and drops him down with a back suplex. Both men lie flat on their backs breathing heavily. Triple H slowly rolls over onto his hands and knees and uses the ropes to get to his feet. Ripple H looks at a lying Undertaker and walks over towards him. Once Triple H Is near the Undertaker, the Undertaker sits up. Triple H backs away Undertaker gets to his feet and rushes the Undertaker and connects with a right hand. Undertaker stares at Triple H and grabs him around his throat. Undertaker picks up Triple H and tosses him into a corner. Undertaker begins unleashing rights and lefts to the mid section of Triple H. Undertaker backs away and Triple H stumbles out of the corner. Undertaker picks up Triple H onto his shoulder again and walks over to the corner. Undertaker drops Triple H on the top turnbuckle for some snake eyes. Undertaker runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes. Undertaker catches Triple H with a big boot to the jaw knocking him down in the center of the ring. Undertaker picks Triple H up to his feet and pushes him into a corner. Undertaker grabs the wrist of Triple H and whips him across the ring. Undertaker follows closely behind and connects with the clothesline in the corner the instant Triple H’s back hits the turnbuckles. Undertaker grabs the wrist of Triple H again and drags him to the middle of the ropes. Undertaker whips Triple H across the ring. Undertaker leans back against the ropes as Triple H bounces of the rope. Undertaker runs at Triple H and connects with the flying clothesline. Undertaker gets to his feet and holds his hand up in the air waiting for Triple H to stand up. Triple H slowly gets to his feet ant turns around and walks right into the choke. Triple H throws a low blow onto the Undertaker and Undertaker releases the hold and falls to the mat. Triple H rolls out of the ring and lifts up the ring skirt. Triple H pulls out a sledgehammer and looks into the ring at the Undertaker. Triple H slides into the ring and stares as the Undertaker slowly gets up. Triple H measures and once the Undertaker gets to his feet and turns around Triple H charges. Triple H brings the sledgehammer down towards the head of the Undertaker but the Undertaker stops the sledgehammer with his hands. They struggle until Triple H kicks the Undertaker in the mid section and puts his head in between his legs. The sledgehammer is dropped right underneath Triple H. Triple H under hooks the arms of the Undertaker and leap sup. Triple H pedigree’s the Undertaker on top of the sledgehammer. Undertaker lies completely unconscious as Triple H signals for the casket to be raised. Triple H rolls the Undertaker across the mat and into the casket. Triple H gets the undertaker lying in the casket and Triple H rolls to the outside and slams the lid shut.

Jim Ross: “I didn’t think it was possible but Triple H just defeated the Undertaker in a casket match!â€￾

(Triple H walks over to the time keepers table and grabs a pad lock and locks the casket shut. Triple H slides into the ring and grabs the sledgehammer. Triple H rolls to the outside and grabs the casket and tips it off the stand it was on. The casket falls to the ground and Triple H flips it right side up. Triple H stands in front of the casket with the sledgehammer in his hands. Triple H begins beating the casket all over with hard sledgehammer shots.)

Jim Ross: “triple H has lost it! The Undertaker is still inside that casket damn it! Someone get down here and stop him!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “well Triple H is just trying to make sure that the Undertaker won’t be coming back this time. But I also think that he is trying to send a message to JBL. This is what happens when you mess with Triple H.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Message or not this is down right despicable! Well folks as we just witnessed one hell of a great match with a horrible conclusion thanks to Triple H. We move to one of the most highly anticipated matches of the year. Finally, Ultimate X is here!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “ One of the most innovative concept matches in the history of professional wrestling. So who did you vote for J.R.?â€￾

Jim Ross: “well I would like to keep that to myself King. But the fans have spoken and we are going to see their choices soon enough. Who did you vote for King?â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I didn’t have to vote for anyone! The man I am choosing to win the match is already in it! Chris Sabin is young, brash, cocky. He is my kinda champion. He knows he is better than the rest and lets everyone know he has beat them all!â€￾

Jim Ross: “well some may agree with you King but I am sure a lot of them don’t. Well folks coming up next it is Triple Threat Ultimate X!â€￾

(Chris Sabin is seen walking down the hallway with a smirk on his face. Sabin turns down the hallway that leads towards the stage and all the way down the hallway, lined up on both sides, is every X Division competitor on Anarchy. Sabin walks by men like Alex Shelley and Christopher Daniels and Senshi.â€￾

Sabin: “I beat you, and you and you and…â€￾

(Sabin stops as he comes in front of Samoa Joe. Joe glares at Sabin for a moment before Sabin smirks once more and pats the stomach of Joe.)

Sabin: “I can see you finally set that snickers bar down to try and loose some weight there buddy. Well even if you managed to fool the fans into thinking you’re the happy marshmallow man from Ghostbusters so they would vote for you. Your not going to be able to climb those cables because ya know that whole gravity thing. Well good luck and tell Jenny Craig I said hiâ€￾

(Joe is breathing heavy as Sabin walks away from Joe.)

X Division Title
Triple Threat Ultimate X
Chris Sabin vs. ??? vs. ???​

Lillian Garcia: “This match is going to be the Triple Threat Ultimate X match for the X Division title. The only way to win is to climb up the turnbuckles and grab onto one of those steel cables. The superstar will than have to scale across the cable to the middle and take the title down. The man who can take down the title will be declared the SWA X Division Champion! Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois. The reigning and defending X Division Champion, Chris Sabin!â€￾

(Hail Sabin fills the room as he appears on the stage wearing his black sweater. Sabin lifts up his hand and point to his palm. Sabin walks down the ramp with a huge swagger to his stride. Sabin slides in under the bottom rope and rises to his feet. Sabin walks over to the middle of the ropes and stands on the second rope pointing up to his title.)

Lillian Garcia: “Now we will reveal the first X Division superstar you voted for!â€￾

(The titantron showed a burning tree with the card that says black X-Mas on it. The card begins to catch fire and than the card lifts open. It flashes The Phenomenal A.J. Styles before the card goes up in flames.)

Lillian Garcia: “From Gainesville, Georgia weighing in at 220lbs, the Phenomenal A.J. Styles!â€￾

(“I amâ€￾ fills the arena as A.J. Styles appears on the stage. A.J. lifts his head up and throws back the hood to his vest. The pyro reign down from the top of the walk way. A.J. walks down the ramp looking up at the Ultimate X structure. A.J. slides into the ring under the bottom rope and looks at Sabin. Styles takes his vest off and keeps staring up at the X Division title.)

Lillian Garcia: “Now to find out who the third and final participant in this match will be!â€￾

(The titantron showed a burning tree with the card that says black X-Mas on it. The card begins to catch fire and than the card lifts open. It flashes the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe before the card goes up in flames.)

Lillian Garcia: “From the Isle of Samoa. Weighing in at 280lbs, he is the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe!â€￾

(Samoan dancers holding torches lit on both ends come out of the entrance way and stand on both sides of the stage. They begins dancing and twirling the torches as Joe’s music fills the arena. Joe appears on the stage in red and black trunks with a towel around his neck. Joe cuts his throat and points to the X Division title. Joe walks down the ramp and throws the towel into the audience as he slides into the ring under the bottom rope.)

The three start in the middle of the ring staring at each other. A.J. Styles finally breaks the silence and a right hand to the face of Joe and than throws an elbow to the jaw Sabin. Joe comes at Styles and Styles answers with a knife edge chop across his chest. A.J. turns to connect with a chop on Sabin but Sabin charges at Styles and knocks him down with a clothesline. Joe rushes as Sabin and knocks him down with a clothesline. Joe bends down and picks Sabin up to his feet but Sabin answers back with a thumb to the eye. Sabin runs back towards the ropes and as he is about to bounces off of them, Joe attempts a spinning kick. Sabin turns around and ducks under the bottom rope to the outside. Joe rushes towards Sabin and acts like he is going to leap over the top rope but he stops himself and watches Sabin run out of the way. Joe exits in between the ropes out to ringside. Sabin see’s Joe and Sabin begins running, and Joe begins to chase after Sabin. Sabin runs around the ring with Joe chasing him. Sabin slides in under the bottom rope into the ring and gets nailed with a clothesline from Styles. Joe slides into the ring and Styles stomps on the back of Joe. A.J. picks up Joe to his feet and Joe gets a knee lift to the got of A.J. and grabs him into a side headlock. Sabin gets to his feet and Styles pushes off Joe and Joe knocks Sabin back down with a shoulder block. Joe turns around and is caught with a big right hand from A.J. that causes him to back up a bit. A.J. follows this up with three more right hands to the head which backs Joe up against the ropes. Sabin gets to his feet and turns Styles around and lands a few right hands of his own. Sabin grabs the wrist of A.J. and pushes him back against the ropes. Sabin whips styles across the ring and into the ropes. Styles hooks the top rope with both of his arms and Sabin is bent over in the middle of the ring. Joe comes by Sabin and lands a snapmare. Joe sits Sabin up and lands a chop to his back and follows that up with a kick to his chest knocking him down. Joe runs to his side and bounces off the ropes. Joe leaps up and lands the knee drop to the chest of Sabin. Joe gets to his feet and turns towards A.J. Joe attempts a right hand but Styles blocks it. Styles scoops up Joe and slams him down to the mat. A.J. runs back and bounces off the ropes ad leaps up in front of Joe and connects with the knee drop across his chest. Joe rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope. Sabin and Styles are on their feet and they lock into a collar elbow tie up. A.J. reaches around Sabin and gets behind him with a waist lock. Sabin counters and gets a waist lock on Styles. A.J. manages to separate the hands of Sabin and lock in a wrist lock. Sabin does a front flip and lands on his back. Sabin nips up to his feet and gets the wrist lock on Styles. A.J. answers back with a forearm to the face of Sabin. Styles grabs the wrist of Sabin and attempts to whip him across the ring but Sabin reverses it. Sabin charges at Styles as he rushes into the corner but Styles grabs the top ropes and Sabin goes under Styles. A.J. walks to the middle of the ring and Sabin quickly climbs up to the top turnbuckle and reaches up for the rope. Styles rushes over to hat corner and grabs the foot of Sabin and pulls him down to the mat once again. A.J. grabs the wrist of Sabin and pushes him against the ropes. A.J. whips Sabin across the ring and Sabin bounces off the ropes. A.J. picks up Sabin by his side and lands the back breaker. Samoa Joe slides into the ring under the bottom rope and A.J. is there to meet him. A.J. connects with a few forearms to the back of Joe’s head. A.J. than grabs Joe in a front facelock and attempts a suplex. Joe blocks it and Joe picks up A.J. for the suplex. Joe holds him there for a minute before throwing A.J. forwards and connects the front suplex. Joe looks towards Sabin and Sabin immediately rolls under the bottom rope saying he wants nothing to do with Joe. Joe looks down to A.J. and picks him up to his feet. Joe grabs the wrist of A.J. and whips him across the ring. As A.J. bounces off the ropes, Sabin grabs the foot and trips Styles. Sabin pulls Styles out of the ring to the outside and both men begin to exchange lefts and rights. Joe runs back and bounces off the ropes and runs towards them. Sabin see’s Joe and attempts to move. Joe leaps over the top rope and crashes down on top of Styles and Sabin. Styles head crashes against the steel guardrail and Sabin still gets knocked down by Joe’s weight. Joe gets to his feet first and crawls into the ring under the bottom rope. Joe looks up to the X Division Title and walks over to a corner. Joe begins to climb the turnbuckles. Joe gets to the top turnbuckle and turns around. Sabin slides into the ring Sabin climbs up the turnbuckles and stands on the top rope with Joe. Both men begin exchanging right hands. Joe gets the upper hand as Sabin hunches over and Joe begins landing forearm shots to the back. Sabin springs up suddenly and connects with a dropkick to the chest of Joe. Sabin falls all the way down to the mat and Joe looses his footing and straddles the top turnbuckle. Sabin finally manages to get to his feet and he rushes over to a corner and begins climbing the turnbuckles. Sabin stands on the top turnbuckle and leaps up and grabs a hold of the rope. Sabin begins scaling across but Styles slides inside the ring. A.J. grabs a hold of Sabin’s feet and pulls Sabin down into a reverse atomic drop. Joe comes up behind Sabin and grabs him in the rear naked choke. A.J. backs away as Joe has it locked in and A.J. climbs up the turnbuckles. A.J. leaps up onto the rope and begins to scale his way across. Joe sees A.J. and releases Sabin. Joe rushes over and gabs the foot of A.J. and pulls him down. Joe attempts a right hand but A.J. Blocks it. A.J. attempts a leaping spin kick but Joe ducks under it. Joe grabs Styles from behind and connects with a german suplex. Joe gets to his feet and picks up Styles once again. Joe scoops Sabin up and puts him into a tree of woe. Joe slides his foot across the face of A.J. a few times and runs backwards towards the ropes. Sabin charges and tackles Joe and Joe goes flying through the ropes to the outside. Sabin stands the opposite side of the ring from Styles and he runs at him. Sabin leaps up and connects with the face of Styles with the hesitation dropkick. A.J. slowly gets out of the tree of woe and falls face first onto the mat. Sabin picks up A.J. to his feet and drags him to the middle of the ring. Sabin connects with a kick to the mid section and runs past A.J. and bounces off the ropes. Sabin runs towards the back of A.J. and A.J. leaps up and connects with the Pele kick. Sabin is out on his feet and Joe turns Sabin around and grabs him by his wrist. Joe whips Sabin across the ring into a corner. Joe charges at Sabin and catches him with a knee to the jaw. Sabin falls down into a sitting position with his head resting on the bottom turnbuckle. Joe slides his foot across the face of Sabin and runs across the ring. Joe runs across the ring and hits Sabin with a running face wash. Joe turns and sees Styles using the ropes to get to his feet. Joe lands a kick to the gut of Styles and grabs his wrist. Joe drags Styles into a corner and attempts to whip him across the ring. A.J. Styles reverses it and Joe hits the turnbuckles. A.J. runs towards Joe attempting a flying forearm but Joe catches A.J. and slams him down with a modified STO. Joe turns and faces the corner and begins to climb. Joe gets onto the top turnbuckle and hops up and grabs the rope cable. Joe slowly gets to make his way across. Sabin gets to his feet first and grabs the leg of Joe. Sabin pulls with all his might and Joe finally comes down landing on his feet in front of Sabin. Once Joe’s feet hit the mat, Sabin uses the momentum of Joe standing up to pick him up onto his shoulders. Sabin crosses the feet of Joe and connects with the cradle shock. Sabin lies on the mat breathing very hard after landing the cradle shock. A.J. climbs up to his feet and climbs the turnbuckle. A.J. looks at the title and than to Sabin. A.J. leaps off the top rope and connects the Spiral Tap on Sabin. All three men lay on the mat exhausted. Styles gets to his feet first and slowly uses the ropes to climb up to his feet. A.J. walks over to the corner and begins climbing the turnbuckles as Sabin slowly gets to his feet. A.J. reaches the top turnbuckle and jumps up and grabs the cable. Sabin reaches up to grab the feet of Styles but Styles lifts his feet up so they are out of the reach of Sabin. Sabin begins to climb the turnbuckles. A.J. turns around while holding onto the cable and face Sabin who is standing on the top rope. A.J lifts his legs up and wraps them around the head of Sabin. Styles lets go of the cable and connects with the hurricanrana. Sabin flies off the top turnbuckle and connects with a leg drop on Joe as he falls. Styles lands on the back of his head as once again all three men are lying on the mat. Sabin uses the ropes to slowly get to his feet as does Joe. Sabin props himself up in a corner and Joe charges at Sabin once he is on his feet. Sabin lands the spinning back kick to the gut of Joe. Sabin runs to the side and bounces off the ropes. Sabin leaps up attempting the double back stomp on Joe but Joe moves out of the way and Sabin stomps the mat. Joe grabs Sabin in a front facelock. A.J. springs to his feet and runs to the ropes in front of Joe. A.J. springboards off the middle rope and grabs Joe in the inverted DDT. A.J. drops Joe down with it and Joe connects with regular DDT on Sabin. A.J. is the first to begin to stir and use the ropes to help him up. A.J. Styles walks over to a corner and slowly begins to climb the turnbuckles. Joe and Sabin are slowly beginning to stir. Styles stands on the top turnbuckle and leaps up and grabs the cable. A.J. very slowly makes his way across the cables as Joe makes his way to the corner where Styles climbed up. Joe climbs up the turnbuckles and stands on the top rope looking at Styles. Joe bends down and leaps at Styles with all the force he can and wraps his arms around the waist of Styles. A.J. lets go of the cable and falls backwards and Joe connects with a German suplex. A.J. is folded in half while Joe is holding the back of his head. Sabin looks at both of the men on the ground. Sabin looks up at the title and runs towards a corner. Sabin quickly climbs up the turnbuckles and leaps up to the cable. A.J. slowly gets to his feet and sees Sabin. A.J. rushes onto his feet and begins to climb the turnbuckles where Sabin climbed up. Joe reaches up and grabs onto the cables and follows Sabin. Sabin gets by the belt and lifts and wraps them around the other cables. A.J. gets behind Sabin and lifts up and wraps his legs around the waist of Sabin. A.J. lets go of the rope and locks on a rear naked choke. Sabin clutches onto the X division title and the ropes as A.J. continues to choke him out. Sabin begins to fade and his legs loosen on the ropes. Sabin and Styles fall to the mat and as Sabin falls, his grip on the X Division title remained firm. Sabin landed on top of Styles on the mat when they crashed. Sabin held onto the X Division title and the bell rings.

Jim Ross: “Simply amazing the amount of pain these men bodies endured here tonight.

Jerry Lawler: “That was one of the most incredible matches of all time! Not only that but I predicted right! Chris Sabin leaves Black X-Mas as the X Division Champion!â€￾

Jim Ross: “By hook or crook your right King. Sabin may be cocky and arrogant but he has the game to back it up since he is leaving here with the championship.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “The fighting champion of the SWA lives on!â€￾

(The camera cuts to the scene of Shawn Michaels walking down the aisle way with the World Heavyweight Title over his shoulder. Michaels stops as Austin stands right in the face of him. Austin looks down to the title and smiles as he looks back up to the face of Michaels.)

Austin: “I hope your ready to say goodbye to that title. Because when I walk out there tonight, I am going to whip your ass and take your title. And that’s the bottom line…â€￾

Michaels: “Yeah because Stone Cold said so. We all know the line Steve. But ya know, it is one thing to talk about it, and it is completely different to do something about it. So if you are voted in that match tonight, you better bring your best because the Showstopper is not going down without a fight.â€￾

(Michaels walks right past Austin and down the hallway.)

Jim Ross: “Well folks here it is. The main event of the night. The World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels goes one on one with one of the three men eligible for voting tonight.â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “I have also got word from the General manager that the two who are not chosen to be in this match tonight will face off on the next edition of Anarchy!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Well that’s going to be an amazing match I am sure but right now it is time to focus on the task at hand. Who is Shawn Michaels going to be facing here tonight?â€￾

World Heavyweight Championship
Shawn Michaels vs. ???​

Lillian Garcia: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas, he is the World Heavyweight Champion! The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!â€￾

(HBK appears on the screen as his music fills the arena. HBK appears on the stage in red and green attire. Michaels has the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. Michaels stands on the edge of the ramp and kneels down. Michaels prays and than looks to the sky as the pyro shoots out from behind him. Michaels hops up to his feet and walks down the ramp slapping all the hands of the fans. Michaels hops up onto the ring apron and enters the ring. Michaels takes the World title off and sets it on the mat. Michaels leans on one leg and squats down. The pyro shoots off behind him once again.)

Lillian Garcia: : “Now we will find out who you the fans voted as the challenger for the World heavyweight Championship.â€￾

(The titantron showed a burning tree with the card that says black X-mas on it. The card begins to catch fire and than the card lifts open. It flashes the name of Bret Hart before the card goes up in flames.)

Lillian Garcia: “From Calgary, Alberta, Canada, he is the Excellence of Execution, Bret “Hitmanâ€￾ Hart!â€￾

(Bret appears on the stage in his leather jacket holding the Canadian flag. Bret walks down the ramp smirking pointing to his waist. Bret waves the flag as the boos echoes throughout the arena. Hart sets the flag down by the steps and walks up the stairs. Bret enters the ring and poses for the fans. Hart takes his jacket off and looks across the ring to Michaels. The referee holds up the World Title and than calls for the bell.)

Hart and Michaels lock into a collar elbow tie up in the idle of the ring. Both struggle to gain control as Michaels pushes Hart against the ropes. Hart rolls to the side and Michaels does as well. The stay locked in the tie up until Hart pins Michaels in the corner. Both men refuse to break the hold. The referee gets in between them and forces them apart. They walked to the middle of the ring and both men began exchanging right hands with on another. Hart lands a big right hand that knocks down Michaels. Hart gets down on one knee and begins to pummel Michaels with right hands. The referee pulls Hart off of Michaels. Hart quickly follows it up with a blatant choke. The referee begins to count 1…2…3…4…and hart releases the hold and backs away from Michaels. Michaels gets to his feet as Hart is looking to the crowd and signals for the title around his waist. Michaels rushes at Hart and takes him down to the ground with a double leg take down. Michaels begins to pound away on Hart with a series of right and left hands. Hart is covering up his face as Michaels rains down punches upon him. The referee pulls Michaels off of Bret and Bret rolls over. Michaels backs up and Hart gets to his feet. Michaels and Hart meet in the middle of the ring and Hart shoves Michaels back. Michaels looks around shoves Hart back. Both men stare at each other and than lock into a collar elbow tie up. Hart quickly ducks under the arm of Michaels and locks in an arm wringer. Michaels ducks under and wrenches the arm of Hart. Hart reverse the hold again and grabs the hair of Michaels and pulls him down to the mat. Michaels quickly nips up and reverses the arm wringer once again. Michaels lands a few punches to the bicep of Hart. Michaels gets an inside leg trip on Hart causing him to fall down to the mat. Michaels holds the arm of Hart out and lifts up a knee and drives it into the bicep of Hart. Hart pushes Michaels against the ropes. Hart pushes Michaels off and Michaels goes across the ring. Hart lies down flat on his gut and Michaels steps over him. Michaels bounces off the ropes again and Hart gets to his feet and leap frogs over Michaels. Michaels bounces off the ropes again and Hart takes Michaels down to the amt with a drop toe hold. Hart floats over and grabs Shawn in a side headlock but Michaels pulls his head out and grabs the arm of Hart and locks in a hammer lock. Michaels lifts his knee and once again drives it into the bicep as Hart slaps the mat in frustration. Hart slowly rises up to his feet with Michaels still applying the hammerlock. Hart throws an elbow back and it connects with the jaw of Michaels. Hart runs forwards and bounces off the ropes and runs at Michaels. Michaels attempts to scoop up Hart but Hart carries over his momentum and ends up behind Michaels. Hart grabs Michaels in a waist lock and Michaels runs forwards towards the ropes. Michaels hooks the top rope the throws his body back. Hart releases the hold and goes tumbling back. Once hart gets to his feet he runs back towards the ropes. Michaels lets go of the top rope and turns around he is caught with a running crossbody from Bret Hart. Hart lies on top of Michaels as the referee counts 1…and Michaels kicks out. As Michaels kicks out he pushes Hart forwards and Hart goes in between the middle and bottom rope and lands on the outside. Hart quickly gets to his feet and hops up onto the ring apron. Michaels approaches Hart and Hart lands a shoulder block into the gut of Michaels in between the middle and top rope. Michael’s hunches over and Hart stands up and helos over the top rope and grabs the hips of Michaels and attempts a sunset flip. Michaels maintains his balance and drops his knees down and hooks a leg of Hart. The referee counts 1…2…and Bret Hart manages to kick out. Hart quickly rises to his feet and turns towards Michaels. Michaels quickly catches Hart in an arm drag and locks in hammerlock. Hart lies on the mat before rising to his feet. Michaels turns the hammerlock into an arm wringer. Michaels wrenches the arm and receives a straight right hand to the face from Hart. Hart holds his bicep as Michael’s backs away holding his jaw. Hart walks over to Michaels and connects with another right hand that makes him grasp at his arm once again. Hart pushes Michaels against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Michaels bounces off the rope and Hart attempts and arm drag but Michael spins in mid air landing on his feet instead. Michaels attempts a clothesline but Hart ducks under it. Both wrestlers turn and Hart catches Michaels with a clothesline. Hart quickly cover Michaels and the referee counts 1…and Michaels kicks out. Hart looks at the referee frustrated and rises up to his feet. Hart picks up Michaels to his feet and connects with a headbutt. Hart grabs Michaels before he could fall and lands a reverse atomic drop. Michael’s lies chest first on the mat holding at his groin as Hart reaches down and grabs Michaels by the hair. Hart lifts Michaels to his feet and pushes him against the ropes. Hart whips Michaels across the ring and Michaels bounces off the ropes. Shawn ducks under a clothesline attempt by Hart and bounces off the ropes again. Hart turns around and gets caught with a flying forearm clothesline from Michaels. Hart lies on the mat holding at his nose. Michaels nips up to his feet and walks over to Hart. Shawn attempts to pick up Hart but Hart doesn’t budge. Michaels stomps on the back of Hart’s head and Hart rolls across the ring. Michaels walks over to Hart and grabs him by his hair and picks him up to his feet. Michaels runs over to a corner and slams Hart’s head into the top turnbuckle. Hart holds onto the top rope to keep himself on his feet as he squats down. Michaels turns Hart around and Hart blasts Michaels with a right hand. Hart backs Michaels away from the corner with those right hands. Michaels attempts a right hand but Hart ducks it and once Michael is turned around, Hart hooks the arms and attempts a backslide. Michaels holds firm and eventually Hart and Michael’s rolls to the side to face each other. Both men pull each other into a double clothesline. They both lie on the mat breathing heavily as the referee begins his count 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…Hart is the first to get to his feet. Hart walks to Michael’s legs and grabs them both by the ankles Hart drops down and headbutts Michaels in his lower abdomen. Hart rises back to his feet still holding the ankles of Shawn. Hart than stomps on the gut of Michaels and than spits in the face of Michaels. Hart begins to step through the legs of Michaels but Michaels grabs the foot of Hart and pushes back which causes Hart to fall to his knees. Shawn lifts one foot and stomps Hart right in the face. Hart gets down on his hands and knees and one hand holding his face tightly. Michaels gets to his feet quickly and wipes the spit off of his face. He turns towards Bret with a fire lit in his eyes. Michaels walks over to Hart and picks him up to his feet. Michaels lands a few right hands and backs Hart up against the ropes. Michaels whips Hart across the ring and Hart bounces off the ropes. Michaels leaps up and connects with a dropkick to the chest of Hart. Michaels walks over to Hart and picks him up to his feet once again. Michaels picks up Hart by the waist and drops him down with an inverted atomic drop. Hart stays standing clutching at his groin and Michaels scoops Hart up and slams him down to the mat. Michaels walks over to a corner and exits through the ropes onto the ring apron. Michaels begins climbing the turnbuckles. Michaels gets perched onto the top rope and hart springs to his feet and hits the ropes. Michaels falls and straddles the top turnbuckle. Hart walks over to the corner and connects with a right hand to the face of Michaels. Hart begins climbing up the turnbuckles. Hart hooks Michaels up for a superplex but Michael’s fights back with right hand to the gut. Michaels suddenly shoves Hart off and Hart crashes down to the mat. Michaels gets perched onto the top turnbuckle and leaps off connecting with the diving elbow drop. Michaels gets up full of energy and walks over to a corner. Michaels grabs onto the top rope and stomps his foot down on the mat. Michaels watches Hart slowly get up. Michaels prepares Sweet Chin Music right when teddy Hart is running down the ramp. Teddy jumps up onto the ring apron and leans his head over the top rope and Michaels springs over and nails Teddy with Sweet Chin Music right on the side of his head. Teddy flies off the ring apron and onto the mats below. Bret comes up behind Shawn and rolls him up holding the tight and the referee counts 1…2…and Michael’s kicks out. Bret gets up to his feet and looks at the referee. Bret argues backing the referee into a corner. Michaels slowly gets up to his feet and his foot slowly lifts off the ground. Bret turns around and ducks and Michaels lands the super kick to the face of the referee. Michaels looks down at the referee and turns around. Bret is on his feet and he lands a kick to the gut of Michaels. Hart puts his head in between his legs and picks him up. Hart connects with the piledriver on Michaels. Hart gets up and looks to the ramp and waves. Harry Smith runs down the ramp with a World Tag Team Title in his hands. Harry tosses it in to Bret and Bret turns and waits for Michaels to get up. Harry helps up teddy and than the crowd pops as Jeff and Matt Hardy are seen running down the ramp. They immediately start attacking Teddy and Harry. Bret turns and looks at the brawl on the outside. Michaels gets to his feet wearily and looks at Hart. Hart turns around and Michaels steps up and instinctively Hart raises his hands but he was still holding the title. Michaels super kicks the tag team title into the face of Hart. Michaels falls down on top of Hart and shoves the title out of the ring. The referee slowly comes to and begins to count 1…2…3!

Jim Ross: “Michaels has done it! Michaels has retained the World Heavyweight Championship!â€￾

Jerry Lawler: “After all that, the Hart Foundation, the low blows, Michaels still prevails!â€￾

Jim Ross: “What a way to celebrate the holidays! Michaels retains the World title! Happy holidays folks we will see you on Anarchy!â€￾

The Rated R CMStar

BM: I must say, in every PPV, you always have a clear choice for MOTN, but in this one, every one could have gotten the spot.

WM: N.A

BP: Edge/Roddy Piper

WP: n/a

AC: Great show, from start to end. All the promos were great and the matches even more. I was a little shocked with some results of the voting but in the end every match delivered. Can't wait to see the fallout of Black X-Mas

Weebo

Reaction score
SWA's Next PPV: SWA Riots presents WarZone
f_WZPosterm_5553c75.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________
SWA DVDs: The Best Of Anarchy 2007
f_2007DVDCovem_ebee530.jpg

CT Styles

BM: Every one of them was excellent

WM: N/A

BP: All were great

WP: N/A

AC: Great, Excellent, Amazing PPV Shawn Michaels keeps the title yet again in a great match, HHH does the impossible beating Undertaker in a casket match. 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.