SUPERSTARS Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

They love doing Goldust and Sheamus, it's been on ECW for like 2 straight weeks

Soulpower

At least for one match, it looked like Goldust found the fountain of youth. His match against Sheamus on Superstars was his best match in ages. He also seems to be in the best he's been since his first run as Goldust. Good for him, as people tend to forget that he's actually a solid hand in the ring.

John Morrison vs DH Smith wasn't as good as the Morrison/Kidd matches, but it was still Smith's best match of his young career (By far). It has to be said... Morrison might just be the best in-ring performer in WWE at the moment. Can't even remember the last time he had a sub-par match.

The ME (Mickie & Kofi vs Rosa & Carlito) was just there. I'm just hoping that with Carlito pinning Kofi this all leads to a feud between the two (Since Kofi has been doing nothing for the past couple of months).

Airfixx

Goldust... also seems to be in the best he's been since his first run as Goldust. Good for him, as people tend to forget that he's actually a solid hand in the ring.

Absolutely! I severely doubt there's many workers that could have got THAT gimmick over as successfully as he did only to then evolve it and still make it work for him over 13 years later!!!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
-- Four matches have been announced for tomorrow night's episode of WWE Superstars on WGN America. Matches scheduled to take place include:

* Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix "The Glamazon"

* "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters vs. "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry

* R-Truth vs. Charlie Haas

* Shelton Benjamin vs. Tyler Reks

show doesn't look too good, other than Sexual Chocolate and maube the R-Truth match.

Airfixx

"The Masterpiece" Chris Masters vs. "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry.

The only spark of interest there for me.....

Airfixx

Poooor show this week.

Katie Lea vs a Bella hurt my eyes. Besdies that I can't even remember who else was on and I only watched it on a 'catch-up mission' last night.

Up until now 3 matches and add-ons meant that there was time for each to do something decent and up until now, in general, the match quality has been better than expected. Seriously bad sign if they're gonna continue giving us 5 or so throwaway matches.

Soulpower

The Burchill/Christian match tonight was awesome!

It was made even better due to Ryder's hilarious commentary.

Striker: Did you talk to Burchill backstage?
Ryder: I talked to his sister.
Striker: How'd that go?
Ryder: Got her number, probably not gonna call her, she's NHE.
Striker: NHE?
Ryder: Not Hot Enough. Get it? NHE? You're a smart guy.

*Christian does big move and gets huge pop
Ryder: Don't clap it up for him.

Striker: Christian was in a grueling match with William Regal a few days ago.
Ryder: What about my grueling Battle Royal?

noumenon

I finally went to watch Superstars only to find out I don't get WGN America in my area...LOL. Which is weird...because I know for a fact I've seen at least one episode. I guess it must have been at a friend's house.

Ryder is fuckin priceless. I hope they keep pushing him... he seems to have that same "it" factor that I see in Ziggler.

Qwake

Whoa I have to watch Superstars! Its got my three current favourite WWE guys on it, Ziggler, Ryder and Masters! Looks like some good action on the show with Dolph and Finlay as well as Christian and Burchill, what a shame Masters had to face Santino.

Airfixx

LOL.... Santino is pure genius.

Ok, he may never get a push as a serious competitor, but he's so much more than "just a comedy jobber".

...Regardless tho', can we get Masters v Kofi for the US title please?

Burchill again was impressive.

xtremebadass

Sorry I just had to post this EPIC match this week on Superstars...

are you ready?...

...no...

...I said...are you ready?

Matt Hardy...

and R-Truth...

vs.

Drew McIntyre...

...and Eric "Esco-Roll-Up" Escobar!!!!

MizMasta3000

Jericho needs his warm ups but finlay pull off an upset by hitting him with that shileighli