SUPERSTARS Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Well, this week's episode of Superstars looks good (To me anyways).

Evan Bourne vs. Jamie Noble

John Morrison vs. Kane

Christian vs. William Regal

Kane has looked motivated since his return, and Morrison is Morrison so I expect this to be a good match. Noble vs Bourne should be fun due to the contrast in styles between the two, and Christian vs Regal has the potential to be very good.

First time in a while I'm actually looking forward to Superstars.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Superstars was the first time I've watched wrestling in 3 or 4 months. It was pretty good, which was surprising. looking back at the past results, there's always something to watch there, it hasn't gotten boring like a 2 hour raw without all the story build up.

Soulpower

BREAKING NEWS!!!

William Regal is F'N AWESOME (As if you didn't know it already). The Killswitch counter into the Reverse T-Bone Suplex was flat-out sick!

PeepShow

Yeah, that match was great. ***1/4

Also, the reaction Christian got after he got the pin was pretty impressive tbf.

Batistafan333

Reaction score
I thought this week's Superstars was okay. I liked the match between Christian and William Regal.

Airfixx

Also, the reaction Christian got after he got the pin was pretty impressive tbf.

A lot to do with Regal's heat IMO.... Look at last weeks ECW too... The crowd were all over him!

I STILL believe he's got what it takes for a succesful ME run... I just prey he at least get s a run with the ECW strap.

Glad I watched this week... Good matches! :y:

Soulpower

- Yoshi Tatsu vs. William Regal
- John Morrison vs. Tyson Kidd
- Non-Title Match: Randy Orton © vs. Primo Colon

Looks awesome! I've heard nothing but good things about all three of these matches, and I'm looking forward to seeing if Primo can hang with Orton.

PeepShow

Will definitely be tuning in to see this. Card does look awesome. Nothing bad about it really.

Batistafan333

Reaction score
Looks like a good show tonight. Looking forward to the John Morrison vs Tyson Kidd match.

winddomino

Reaction score
I actually didn't catch it tonight. I'm sure it's going to be used to squeeze in some more matches when necessary to build a feud before a PPV. Or perhaps for feud blow off matches after PPV's.
Sounds really corny but I was kind of hoping that the show would be more about having out of character interview with the superstars and following them out of the ring and shit....

Airfixx

"I'm sure it's going to be used to squeeze in some more matches when necessary to build a feud before a PPV. Or perhaps for feud blow off matches after PPV's."

^^^

Where have you been since April, that's exactly what it's being used for.... LOL

Looks forward to the WM26 thread and peeps' predictions that WWE intend for it to be the biggest wrestling show of the year. lol

A couple of tasty matches again this week thanks to Regal/Yoshi(*) & Morrison/Kidd.... Not much to say regarding Primo/Orton – Basically a squash, innit!

(*No idea how the guy seems to have gotten over so quickly.... He a totally generic babyface at this point... Anyone know if the guy speaks English?)

Soulpower

Scheduled matches for tonight's Superstars

Kofi Kingston & Mickie James vs Carlito & Rosa Mendez
Goldust vs Sheamus
John Morrison vs David Hart Smith

xtremebadass

That entire Raw tag team match is completely useless. Mendes is nowhere near feuding with Mickie James and Carlito isn't feuding with Kingston, if you ask me it's just something to fill time. I think Superstars should be used better, all they do is have random matches every week, although the matches themselves on Superstars are better than most matches televised on Raw in terms of wrestling, not storyline wise.

DHS and Morrison should be good, but idk why WWE is booking Morrison against the Harts so much.