Superstar/Diva Alphabet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

^^ i had the same thought about the number of entrants . why still 6? why not 8 or 10 ?

3lions

Reaction score
Have you seen the design of the Chamber? It has six 'cells.' If they were to add more, it would reduce the amount of space within the cage and change the outlook of the Chamber drastically. If two men were inside each of the six cells it could work, but I have a feeling it will remain at six cells and six wrestlers.

LKP

Why cant four men start the match then haha? So ti can be an 8 man chamber? Plus i dont believe then they would promote a survivor series ppv yet its in november 6 months away so iam not convinced this is the case. I think its to early to do any promotion yet. Plus anything can happen in 6 months time.

the dark knight

Have you seen the design of the Chamber? It has six 'cells.' If they were to add more, it would reduce the amount of space within the cage and change the outlook of the Chamber drastically. If two men were inside each of the six cells it could work, but I have a feeling it will remain at six cells and six wrestlers.
yea that would for tag team EC like WS said .
Why cant four men start the match then haha? So ti can be an 8 man chamber? Plus i dont believe then they would promote a survivor series ppv yet its in november 6 months away so iam not convinced this is the case. I think its to early to do any promotion yet. Plus anything can happen in 6 months time.

good idea .

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
Um no dumbass, apparently you CAN'T do math. He had 5 title reings, FIVE FUCKING TITLE REIGNS, before he married Stephanie McMahon October 25, 2003. You were close though, 1 = 5 you are definitely very good at what you call math. So if you already have 5 title reigns and you've stayed loyal and been consistently in the company longer than everyone (wrestling) I assume you'd get 5 more over a basis of 3+ more years whether he's married to Stephanie or not. The Rock got his 7 reigns faster than Triple H got his 5, what's your excuse for him?

Kurt Angle was in his mid 30s, popped up on pain killers so basically Vince was scared to put him on the important shows, they had pretty much nothing to do with him, AND Angle is nowhere NEAR as big as a draw as John Cena is. So... why would he go to ECW again? Hate to break it to you kid, but Kurt was NEVER set to 'carry' ECW, do you know why he left? Because he was set to job to people like Lashley and put over all those guys you see today like the New Breed and CM Punk for the next several months, he didn't like that, so he went to TNA, there's a little news recap for you.

I stand corrected, thanks for the negative rep by the way it was soooooo appreciated

Clark Miller

Reaction score
Rules are Simple.
------------------
User 1: Has to post a Superstar/Diva with the First Letter in the Alphabet, A
------------------
User 1: Arn Anderson
------------------
User 2 has to post a Superstar/Diva with the Letter B.
------------------
User 2: Booker T
------------------
So on So Forth through all the letters of the Alphabet. When Z Comes around, the next poster Posts an A Superstar/Diva and it starts over again.
------------------

I start. GO!
------------------
Alicia Fox

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge