Superstar/Diva Alphabet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
<B><SPAN style="color:">Survivor Series Rumor</SPAN></B>

I have been seeing Survivor Series commercial because its going to be here in Miami and they show the Elimination Chamber coming down and the three logos on it. Thought I would just let evryone know.

3lions

Reaction score
Looks like WWE will be booking the first ever tri-brand Elimination Chamber at Survivor Series then. Undisputed Championship? Hmm. You never know.

CenaMark54

Thats awesome...But does the Survivor Series need a Chamber to sell?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yea I doubt itll happen at Suvivor Series,plus plans change just look at this situation with orton you know,but an Undisputed title would be nice

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
This is great..I hope an Elimination Chamber does happen

the dark knight

best PPV i watched was SS 2002 i think . i hope they do bring back elimination chamber to SS . and like 3lions said, 3 brands for the ultimate undisputed title ( RAW + SD! + ECW )

Wrestling God

Reaction score
The elimination chamber would be great the matches that have been in there prevoius have not disappointed and would be good to have again.

Having a undisputed champ would be cool, the wwe need something like that again.

LKP

Man i hope so undisptuted title. Who will win it guys? Who will be in it? Iam guessing edge vs taker vs orton vs hhh vs lashley vs batista. And cena out of it for a while cause hes filming marine 2 i heard.

Reaction score
theres no way that the marine is going to have a sequel it was a total flop. they will probably do a 8 man tag match in the chamber.

LKP

I heard hes doing another wwe films. I heard marine 2 i maybe wrong. He should go to mid card after he loses title anyway.

MikeRaw

SWEETTTTT
I love elimination chamber man....it's always a good match and one of the greatest match types.I can't wait!

LKP

Cena needs to lose the title and quickly edge orton should win it. PLus ortons storyline is a load of crap its a corssfire. Basically he will win this sunday at backlash. Its all a sham.

Maloney

Reaction score
They should leave the chamber to another PPV thats not as big as Summer Slam.

Great One

Sounds good, star power and wrestling/selling ability may be a problem, but it will have the definite prestige necessary in such a match and pay per view.