Superstar/Diva Alphabet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captive8

Reaction score
A elimination chamber match would fit the Survior Series well since that is the theme of the night, plus that is where the match debuted. People need to quiet down with all this undisputed talk. It would have been great to have the titles unified when it was just two brands. But now that we have ECW in the mix, no thanks.

Great One

^^^At the way this is going, ECW will probably be scrapped soon around that time.

Captive8

Reaction score
I dont know about that. With this new Breed storyline and the push of Bobby Lashley, ECW has received a new boost of life. CM Punk I think is going to play it cool and eventually turn on The New Breed. Or, CM Punk will remain heel and feud with Bobby Lashley once he finishes his program with Vince.

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
Hmmm, as far as the Chamber goes it would be nice... HHH is coming back but by then it will be HHH vs. Cena II with HHH getting the title... as far as ECW goes all this talk about its dying by then needs to die because we all know Vince has alot of balls with some of the stuff he does... Lashley & ECW is his pet project and soon your going to see major stars go to ECW to make it two hours (plus 5 minutes).... HHH come back, watch Cena go to ECW in the later future

Captive8

Reaction score
Are you serious? Why in God's green Earth would the WWE move John Cena, the biggest star in the WWE, to the C show? And what makes you even think that the WWE will give Triple H the belt when he comes back? We have to wait and see what happens.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I think MVP means in the future as in a couple of years from now assuming ECW gets bigger, because think Raw has always been the flagship show but HHH, Taker, The Rock, Edge, Hogan,alot of the big name people have been on Smackdown even though its the "B" show.

Great One

I dont know about that. With this new Breed storyline and the push of Bobby Lashley, ECW has received a new boost of life. CM Punk I think is going to play it cool and eventually turn on The New Breed. Or, CM Punk will remain heel and feud with Bobby Lashley once he finishes his program with Vince.
That's because the New Breed and RVD will be the only guys who will be kept and not released.

xtremebadass

I think it will be like a King of WWE match, because they will never unify the world titles, it's just to say which brand is best probably

King_Ash

Reaction score
The tri banded elimination chamber would be tough to put together cause there are more then 2 guys on each show that deserve to be in the chamber. Unless the chamber is going to be single banded just those things were on it for looks... ahh well we'll just have to wait and see.

Wrestling Station

Looks like WWE will be booking the first ever tri-brand Elimination Chamber at Survivor Series then. Undisputed Championship? Hmm. You never know.

that would be good, but im afraid the Undisputed Champion would be CENA!!!!

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
Are you serious? Why in God's green Earth would the WWE move John Cena, the biggest star in the WWE, to the C show? And what makes you even think that the WWE will give Triple H the belt when he comes back? We have to wait and see what happens.

Why not? Look at Angle, a A-list star that was on Smackdown! that if it wasn't someone pissing him off to leave for TNA he would be in Lashley's spot carrying ECW.... so why not Cena? And Triple H having the title? Duh, do we forget he's married to the spawn of the devil's cemen, Stephanie McMahon. Count the facts my friend - Before Married To Steph : 1 title reign After Selling His Soul : 10 title reigns....questions?

Great One

Why not? Look at Angle, a A-list star that was on Smackdown! that if it wasn't someone pissing him off to leave for TNA he would be in Lashley's spot carrying ECW.... so why not Cena? And Triple H having the title? Duh, do we forget he's married to the spawn of the devil's cemen, Stephanie McMahon. Count the facts my friend - Before Married To Steph : 1 title reign After Selling His Soul : 10 title reigns....questions?
Um no dumbass, apparently you CAN'T do math. He had 5 title reings, FIVE FUCKING TITLE REIGNS, before he married Stephanie McMahon October 25, 2003. You were close though, 1 = 5 you are definitely very good at what you call math. So if you already have 5 title reigns and you've stayed loyal and been consistently in the company longer than everyone (wrestling) I assume you'd get 5 more over a basis of 3+ more years whether he's married to Stephanie or not. The Rock got his 7 reigns faster than Triple H got his 5, what's your excuse for him?

Kurt Angle was in his mid 30s, popped up on pain killers so basically Vince was scared to put him on the important shows, they had pretty much nothing to do with him, AND Angle is nowhere NEAR as big as a draw as John Cena is. So... why would he go to ECW again? Hate to break it to you kid, but Kurt was NEVER set to 'carry' ECW, do you know why he left? Because he was set to job to people like Lashley and put over all those guys you see today like the New Breed and CM Punk for the next several months, he didn't like that, so he went to TNA, there's a little news recap for you.

The Nagasaki Dream

Reaction score
Looks like WWE will be booking the first ever tri-brand Elimination Chamber at Survivor Series then. Undisputed Championship? Hmm. You never know.

This is an interesting hypothetical, though I don't think it will happen unless WWE's domestic PPV buyrates really tank unexpectedly.

3lions

Reaction score
I thought my idea about an Undisputed Championship would get people talking. Personally, I doubt it will happen. It would cause problems for booking TV (Champ would have to appear on all three brands, if he didn't, then the show would seem weak/lacking). It would also cause problems at house shows, as the Champ obviously wouldn't wrestle at every house show (like currently), so fans will be left dissappointed.

It is interesting to see that WWE are booking the EC for a PPV such as urvivor Series. This PPV is one of the 'Big Four' and its name recognition sells the PPV alone. Obviously this match will boost ratings, but it could have been used to boost another PPV, such as a Judgment Day or No Mercy, etc.

It is obviously too soon to speculate on who will be involved in the match, but there are two options; tri-branded or single branded. I would like to see the EC being tri-branded this year, but have only one title on the line. This way, a title change would be able to shake up the ME scene on a brand, as the new Champ would obviously be traded over to that brand.

e.g.
World Title:
Undertaker vs Batista vs HBK vs Edge vs Lashley vs Umaga

HBK could win the World Title and then get traded over to SD!, where he would then feud with Undertaker.

Wrestling Station

^^Actually i doubt that the upper card rosters from all the brands to get into a match of this caliber.

In my opinion, a more possible thing that would happen is that the midcarders from all 3 brands play in an elimination series (classical survivor series matches) and play as tag teams(consists of 4 or even 8 members) or just as solo, and last team still in the match would have the right to change brand or actually get a title shot (US title, IC title and maybe the bigger gold).

The classical survivor series match i was talking about is normal pin fall not thrown out of the upper rope like in Royal Rumble.

Anyway, usually in survivor series, the title exchange hands and it would be interesting to see whether the current champs still champs till survivor series or it will only be as:

1-John Cena losing the title to Orton before Survivor Series then regain the title in Survivor series.
2-John Cena not losing the title to anyone before SS, then lose it to someone in survivor series.
This is for WWE title, which i think is what most people are arguing about due to the sick reign Cena had and the most boo'd champ of the current 3.