Suggestion Box

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
At the side where it says my favorite wrestlers. Where the hell is Sasha Banks?.. Did you not bother adding her or did i miss her on the list?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
At the side where it says my favorite wrestlers. Where the hell is Sasha Banks?.. Did you not bother adding her or did i miss her on the list?
Hasn't been updated in months since our new admins seem to have forgot that they run a forum.

Weez

Reaction score
Hai @Jiso Hai @Deezy What sort of weird world do we live in where We're all posterZ on a forum ran by Jay?

This is So not 2008.

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
On just surprised I never got banned.

Jiso

Reaction score
I banned you at EWO once.

Yo this place got a UC?

It's been cool catching up with you guys, probs getting a banhammer soon.

Weez

Reaction score
No, no UC. Troy didn't want this place to turn into EWO so he never made one lol. But that was.. fuck.. 5 years ago? lol

Jiso

Reaction score
I can understand that but EWO got to a point where UC was the draw because no new members and who wants to read people complaining about John Cena when they'd been saying the same thing since 2006.

People end up going to other forums where there is a more livelier discussion, usually one of the big forums that's an offshoot like PWM was.

I was posting a lot on the Observers boards towards the end and then taking all my ADD fuelled rage out on EWO's UC.

Then I moved to a place with a guy from work, had no net for months. Moved out because that guy was a closet homo who tried to fight me IRL. Jiso won via headbutt about the same time EWO closed. Jiso and Chet still lol about this. What was I talking about?

Weez

Reaction score
Well, this place was a lot livelier back then, had a pretty strong Efed from what I saw.. I mean.. the 'I AM TEH CENA" kind, but.. lots of users at least. I saw his point, I see yours. That's actually why I was EWO over PWM or anywhere else. I just liked being able to say whatever I wanted, on or off topic and roll with it. Well, being an Admin didn't hurt either lol. I got my SERZ POSTING fix when I was moderating for THQ.. Faceroll.. that was awful lol. .

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
People who complain about Cena I assume they have a mental disorder.

Didn't I get banned for outing a certain Shatturd Dreamz for having smod powahs?

NexFlax

Reaction score
change "like/unlike" to "hell yeah/hell no"

Reactions: Drag