• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Suggestion Box

Twitchy

Aug 8, 2013
As for YouTube, we could have someone do reviews of shows. We wouldn't have to use any footage that way, and it'd still be on the relevant topic.
Its a big commitment, but I LOVE the idea

The Linebacker

Jun 6, 2011
UK
Is there anyway to embed Vine's/Tout's/Whatever the latest trendy thing is on here like a Youtube video for example?

Twitchy

Aug 8, 2013
Didn't this website used to have a spam section? Have you thought about bringing that section back? I know that the spam section was quite popular a few years ago.
Hmm, I havent been around too long, but I can dig around and see. What was the purpose of the spam section?

John McHenry

Jun 12, 2011
Ohio
We haven't had a spam section since I've been here. What's the point what would you post their you don't feel comfortable posting elsewhere?

Reactions: Chris

TAHowardRocks

Dec 4, 2011
Utopia
Hmm, I havent been around too long, but I can dig around and see. What was the purpose of the spam section?
I believe the spam section was an area of the forum that was used for posts that didn't belong in any of the other sections and threads of the forum. The spam section was basically a section for off topic discussions.