• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Suggestion Box

Roadster

Sep 19, 2014
There's a cool plugin that offers numerous ratings. It costs actual dinero though.

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
I'm happy with the ones we have now.

:DEAD:
:heston
and :swamps are all I need, because Smark is my baby and he loves me so for giving me these glorious gifts.

OMBayBay

Hail To The Mod
Jun 10, 2019
Buffalo
You may wanna try maybe a mobile version for the skin maybe or layout be lil eaiser to help navigate. I think that if you set up for the chit chat as well.

Ghostface Killa

Feb 1, 2012
is the ads something we can't remove? And, we need to allow members to be able to ignore mods/supermods.

I know it may be a long shot, but soo worth having.

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
I'm happy with the ones we have now.

:DEAD:
:heston
and :swamps are all I need, because Smark is my baby and he loves me so for giving me these glorious gifts.
So don't suggest new emotes. Gotcha.

:WOW

Fabulous attitude..
Just found this conversation and lmao that is not what was said at all. I said I was happy with the ones we have now (because, context, we had just got my three favorite smileys). Not that you couldn't suggest new ones. :heston

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
I'm sad, because the old forum that like, I met Sylar Dark Phoeni⦻ on I had my own smiley.....

If I can get the picture back can it maybe make a return here because it was a thing of greatness tbh.

Ghostface Killa

Feb 1, 2012
Back in the day there used to be a thread posted in the prediction league area of the current ranking and points listed. I know you got it listed somewhere but, could we bring it back so we can see where we are at?