Sting Posts Cryptic Message and Photo on Twitter Account

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Earlier today sting posted this photo.

Also, about an hour ago he once again took to his account and posted the following date, "07.14.14". This date happens to be the date of next week's RAW that takes place at the Richmond Coliseum, in Richmond, VA.

Could this finally be the day everyone's been waiting for?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Oh I will be watching raw next week for sure

Joey

Reaction score
I'm so fucking pumped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey

Reaction score
Eh idk, this could be legit. Could be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
He's announcing that he's signed with GFW.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I imagine it will be something to do with Sting being announced as the pre-order bonus for WWE 2K15.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It'll probably have to do with 2K15 but that's still cool

Castiel

Reaction score
For once I'll buy into it. Even if it is just him being announced for 2K15, it could still lead to his first appearance on RAW. Just do it already, man!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Following tonight's announcement that sting will be in WWE 2K15, WWE has released a sting t shirt

And here's the official announcement.

NEW YORK – 2K today announced the long-awaited debut of Sting in "WWE 2K15," the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Sting will be available for those who pre-order the game at any participating retailer for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, as well as the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment systems. "WWE 2K15" is currently scheduled for release on Oct. 28, 2014, in North America and Oct. 31, 2014, internationally.

One of the most popular and revered competitors in WCW history, Sting will be featured in "WWE 2K15" through two unique playable characters: the mysterious, ghost-like persona with trademark black-and-white face paint who was the face of WCW during the “Monday Night War” era, as well as his earlier look, sporting bright colors and a blond, flattop hairstyle.

“The only thing for sure about Sting is nothing’s for sure, except my debut in 'WWE 2K15,'” said Sting. “I’m honored to have my legacy immortalized in a video game. It’s showtime!”

Making his WCW debut in 1991, Sting generated worldwide recognition for his unique presence and in-ring prowess. Across more than a decade, he amassed eight WCW championships and competed against many notable rivals, including “Hollywood” Hulk Hogan, the New World Order (nWo), Vader, Rick Rude, The Four Horsemen and Ric Flair.

“We’re eager to introduce fans to Sting in a compelling new way, while debuting the next generation of gaming in the 'WWE 2K' franchise,” said Chris Snyder, Vice President of Marketing at 2K. “Pre-ordering 'WWE 2K15' is the ultimate way to embrace the history and individuality of Sting’s impressive career.”

Developed collaboratively by Yukes and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, "WWE 2K15" is not yet rated by the ESRB. "WWE 2K15" is currently scheduled for release on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PS3 on Oct. 28, 2014, in North America and Oct. 31, 2014, internationally.

For more information on "WWE 2K15" and 2K, visit www.2k.com, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter using the hashtags #WWE2K15 and #FEELIT or subscribe on YouTube.

Castiel

Reaction score
Now can we finally get him to appear on RAW soon?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Here's an interview with sting.

Sting spoke with Mirror.co.uk this past weekend to hype his involvement in this year's WWE 2K15 video game. Here are some highlights from the interview:

Working With WWE: "Why now? It's a now or never thing. I've done so many things in the wrestling business but the one thing I'd never done was wrestle or be a part of the WWE family I didn't want too hang it all up and retire and disappear again without having done that in some capacity."

WWE Hall Of Fame: "Obviously it would be a great honour to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. It's nothing that I would say no to, that's for sure."

The Ultimate Warrior: "Now I can look back and realise just how amazing it all was. It's remarkable really that both of us ended up taking it all as far as we did."

"It would seem like every three, four, five years or so we'd bump into each other. He called me twelve years ago, he needed some help with some stuff and of course I was there to help him out as much as I could. We never really kept in contact, but it was always friendly when we did. With his resurgence with WWE I was really looking forward to reconnecting with him again, and maybe even working with him in some capacity through WWE."

Wrestling The Undertaker: "I've made it clear I'd love to have one last hurrah, one last big match hopefully. And of course I've been outspoken about Undertaker being the opponent. I know what happened at Wrestlemania where Brock Lesnar broke his streak. I think, or at least I'm hoping, that Taker's still going to come back and that he's not done. If he's not done, and he would consider doing it, I'd love to work with him one time.

"I'd love to wrestle him one time before I call it quits. Undertaker maintained a status in wrestling and the WWE that is second to none. He's a phenomenon,"

"How about San Francisco, 2015, in April?"