Sting drops hints he may have signed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I think if anyone who's not WWE deserves to go over it would be Sting.
I also think they should have done it this year if possible do not hold another year for Wrestlemania.

I would like them to do it as a Starcade
What has sting done to deserve goin over Taker?

No wwe matches
Can't outdraw taker
Can't outwork taker
Can't out talk taker
Has less longevity and durability

I mean the list of people he should go over is there but it doesn't include Hunter, Brock, Taker, Cena, or Bryan

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
What has sting done to deserve goin over Taker?

No wwe matches
Can't outdraw taker
Can't outwork taker
Can't out talk taker
Has less longevity and durability

I mean the list of people he should go over is there but it doesn't include Hunter, Brock, Taker, Cena, or Bryan

Yeah am in agreement here. Just being involved in such a match at this stage of his career should be enough for Sting and it would be a fine way to round of a very sucessful career.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I mean if he wants to work more than one match with Taker toss him a W. If he wants to win a rumble where he's not pinning anyone and the bat can even come to play, I'm game. He shouldn't break the streak though. And out of his own mouth he doesn't want to work with anyone else in wwe

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Ace of Spades is one of their weakest songs...
You're either trolling or don't know shit about what you're talking about....I'm leaning towards both.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
You're either trolling or don't know shit about what you're talking about....I'm leaning towards both.
I can pretty much guarantee I've listened to more Motörhead than you have, buddy. Anybody who thinks Ace of Spades isn't one of the weakest songs in their discography doesn't know shit about Motörhead. I can name tons of songs better than it. Like anything on Inferno other than Whorehouse Blues, just as one glaring example.

That doesn't mean I'm disparaging the song, it's a great song, but by Motörhead standards, well below the average. Well known hits, truth be told, usually aren't the best example of a bands work. See Enter Sandman or Run To The Hills for example.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Okay this isn't a music thread people, move on.

As for a Sting rumble win, I wouldn't be up for it, but certainly he could be involved and maybe could even have so sort of face to face with Taker during it.

Reactions: Chris