Steubenville Ohio Rape Case Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TactMrBlack

Reaction score
I just wanted to follow up with this since the trial ended last Sunday. Both kids were found delinquent and are serving one year in a juvenile detention facility, for raping the girl. One of the kids gets an additional year for taking the photos.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
What's with all this stuff going on in Ohio? These assholes and the murderer kid with the killer shirt. My state's got some repugnant ass shit going on.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
What's with all this stuff going on in Ohio? These assholes and the murderer kid with the killer shirt. My state's got some repugnant ass shit going on.

That kid with the Killer on his shirt needs Gassed or put in front of a firing squad. What he told those parents is inexcusable.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
That kid with the Killer on his shirt needs Gassed or put in front of a firing squad. What he told those parents is inexcusable.

I agree with you bro. Also those little bastards who raped that girl need to have their balls cut off. I'd love to be the one who personally does it.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I agree with you bro. Also those little bastards who raped that girl need to have their balls cut off. I'd love to be the one who personally does it.

Well there is another case that is going on in Ohio right now too. A 17 year old opened up gunfire in his school killing three in the cafeteria and I believe injuring a couple others. His sister was in the cafeteria also and while in the court room took his tie and button up shirt off with a White t-shirt that had the word Killer written on it. He sat there and smirked the whole time and he told the parents of the kids he murdered that "he was the one who pulled the trigger and her masturbates to the memories" and flipped of the parents. What a douche.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
I think someone needs to go all Ramsay Snow/Bolton (from ASoIaF) and flay these fuckers.

TactMrBlack

Reaction score
Tj Lane (the kid from the Chardon School Shooting) should have gotten the death penalty, but because of his age the highest penalty he could get was a life sentence. The stuff he said to the parents was awful.

The kids from Steubenville should have been tried as adults as I'm fairly certain they knew what they were doing.