Steroids - SHOCKING effects revealed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Anabolic Steroids are drugs that help build muscle tissue and increase body mass, along with enhancing athletic performance. Using steroids is illegal.. did you ever care to find out why?

Here are some side effects of using steroids: (Don't be surprised if you see them in the Smackdown or RAW Roster!]

Steroids give severe acne, especially on the face and back.

Steroids reduce the amout of hair on a persons body.

Nose bleeding is more often than ever before.

Steroids give you a deeper voice [Remind me of a wrestler who has a soft tone]

They give you increased blood pressure and heart rate.

They cause increase in men's Breast size. [Almost every wrestler has big breasts]

Depression and psychiatric disorders which cause Roid Rages and uncontrolled outbursts + frustration [Orton destroying Hotel room, Eddie dying, Benoit commiting a Double Murder/ Suicide]

Believe it or not, Steroids cause shrinkage in the size of testicles. [I knew it, John Cena has no balls]

Most importantly they cause ligament and tendon injuries much more often. [HHH, Cena, Kennedy and so many more have had such injuries]

I see this in almost every other wrestler in this world today, and it gives full evidence that wrestlers use steroids.

Discuss :disgust1:

C4

Who doesn't know about all of this...?

Many people don't know about the effects of Steroids. When you ask them, they reply "Causes liver damage or something...."

Honestly, did you know that Steroids shrink your testicles?

PeepShow

Yes, we learn about all the effects of steriods in health class back in like 7th grade. Not to mention I've seen commercials that talk about the effects of them as well and prevention. If you play or watch sports, you should know.

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, man, Cena suffered and injury in what, 3 years, and healed in 3 months. I don't see that as frequent injuries.

Steroids causes acne....It reminds me of that big bold "can't get reaction from the crowd" man

Wrestling Station

Its not new for medical professionals like me, or even to young kids that are fans of wrestling. The human being got that kind of curiousity, so even kids know this :p lol.. but thanks for the post ;)

Reaction score
I can honestly say I didnt know all those facts, like the nose bleeds and shit.

But your a bit of a fuckwit to accuse all those wrestlers of steroid use, over things like ... injuries!? In pro wrestling!? What are you, stupid? You dont need to do steriods to have an injury...

the dark knight

and its also funny that almost all of whats said apply on me without even touching steroids before.

C4

But your a bit of a fuckwit to accuse all those wrestlers of steroid use, over things like ... injuries!? In pro wrestling!? What are you, stupid? You dont need to do steriods to have an injury...

Not really any injury.. a "Tendon/ligament" injury. Did you even understand what I really meant?

Doing a hip toss and getting your tendon torn is not a normal thing, it won't happen to a normal person but a guy who uses steroids gets that much more often. Like TripleH, I'm not accusing him; it's the truth he has had such an injury 3 times!

Wrestling Station

Actually an injury can happen to any athlete.. its doesnt have to be coz of steriods.

Big Show had problems in his knees just coz he was very heavy.. plus from several matches and training every single week.

C4

and its also funny that almost all of whats said apply on me without even touching steroids before.

You got no testicles, and heavy breasts eh?

so youve got small balls and breasts ?????

Exactly what I was about to say! :D

The Rated R CMStar

Actually, every move has a risk, and while doing a hip toss, even if it is your opponent who does the front roll, you still have to take all his weight in one single arm, and with the unorthodox way Cena does it was a matter of time before he botched it and got injured.