Steroids - SHOCKING effects revealed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

The whole thing with Roidrage is overrated...Benoit...Which is most likely the person who brought Roidrage to all your guys attention had more wrong with him then just using steroids...Like the fact when they look at his brain it was fucked over beyond belief...Rage can stem from pretty much any drug if used wrong...Hell i'm pretty sure you could find a case of somone having caffine rage...

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Yea Benoit's mental problems might have had something to do with the 340913 times he crashed his skull into another man's chest.

I must say though that I'm a little shocked by the lack of knowledge about steroid side effects by you guys. I mean I watch a lot of espn and stuff and I guess that's why I know about them, but I thought they were a little more common knowledge than that.