Steroids - SHOCKING effects revealed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
dude, my friend got pushed into the fu**in snow, and he broke his spine. An injury can occur any time, it doesnt matter if the people are taking Roids, or crack, cocaine, weed......anything?? And yes, we learnt this in grade 6 or 7...I dont remember.

* C4 and wwerko619 *

wwerko: Hey C4, want a free sample of this crack?
C4: sure!

* grabs crack and eats it *

wwerko: Wow, your supposed to sniff it dumass.

Reaction score
Not really any injury.. a "Tendon/ligament" injury. Did you even understand what I really meant?

Doing a hip toss and getting your tendon torn is not a normal thing, it won't happen to a normal person but a guy who uses steroids gets that much more often. Like TripleH, I'm not accusing him; it's the truth he has had such an injury 3 times!

Mmm I think you'll find that you're wrong, again. I was told, a short while ago, that I'd done some ligament damage in my left knee (turns out it was a tumour, instead) - but the doctor never accused/asked me of steriods, and I've never done them. And to top this off, I don't even play sport - I run/jog once a day or so.

Explain that one. Steriods are in the water now? I accidentally fell onto a needle containing steriods?

Great One

Lol... btw I believe steroids only alter the voice distinctly and sort of awkwardly not necessarily deep tone.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

hmmm you know what this reminds me of: drugs are bad mmmmkay kids?

i wonder if we should show this to kevin steen

LKP

Snitsky has a bad case of ache dunno why he takes drugs for. To get pushed every 2 months as a heel then loses to paul london on heat. I wouldnt bother, id rather be like mvp and be natural and have a title to my name.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Roids dont cause injuries, improper use of the body (like say falling off a steel cage, falling out of the ring wrong, or taking any kind of bump over and over and over) causes injuries. Multiple, recurring injuries of the same muscle would be a case, but guys like Cena and Kennedy have been injured a whole 2 times in their whole careers. Hardly conclusive.

J

Roids are like any other drug out there...If used properly the effects are awesome...Bigger stronger body...If used wrong...The effect are bad...Acne, Small testies, and other thing...and just so people know if you take testeroine while your on roids it stops that effect...

and I still don't see whats wrong wit Roids...They are used to give and help build the appearance of being big...Its not like its the Olypics or NFL...This is Sport Entertainment...WWE and other company's are there to put on a show and not any for of real competition...So why should Steroids be ban...Its jsut like bodybuilding...They use it for the look...Not to prove there the strongest there is...

btman

Reaction score
Roids are like any other drug out there...If used properly the effects are awesome...Bigger stronger body...If used wrong...The effect are bad...Acne, Small testies, and other thing...and just so people know if you take testeroine while your on roids it stops that effect...

and I still don't see whats wrong wit Roids...They are used to give and help build the appearance of being big...Its not like its the Olypics or NFL...This is Sport Entertainment...WWE and other company's are there to put on a show and not any for of real competition...So why should Steroids be ban...Its jsut like bodybuilding...They use it for the look...Not to prove there the strongest there is...

Eh.. They use it to look like they are the strongest there is. And you don't need "Big" guys to be famous in Wrestling, just WWE feels like they need to be.

And yeah.. Deeper voice? Bobby Lashley? Hmm guess he's clean lol

HHHforever

Reaction score
You seriously didn't know that roid's cause your balls to shrink? I thought basically everyone in the world knew that, lol.

I took roid's once during my senior year for a little while and I must say that I didn't sprout breats, tear my acl multiple times, have nose bleads all the time, have my balls shrink, or any of the other syptoms you claimed. As said people get hurt cuz they fuck up in the ring, not solely because they take steroids. Cena being hurt once in his career by now means proves that he takes steriods, that's one of the dumbest thing's i've ever heard.

Reaction score

Doesnt it also increase the chance of heart problems? Or other problems with your body to shorten your life? Isn't there also a thing called 'roid-rage'? If either of those two things exist, then that's why they are banning it!

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Exactly. It's like beer and liquior, if you drink on the weekends, get drunk from time to time there's nothing wrong with it. If you're drunk 5 days a week or more than you have an issue and it becomes a problem, same thing with steriods.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yup except most people don't make that distinction. They hear the word drugs and immediately think DRUGS BAAAADDD! Which is the fault of the government and the media.

Fight misinformation with facts.