Steph annoyed at wwe writers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
when I was 6? lmfao I remember cuss I once put some kid who lived near me in the walls of Jericho he started tapping on the concrete floor ........ah classic moments :)

-TJ-

Ok pay attention

Y2J goes to Raw - HEEL

Y2J goes to ECW - Face

Y2Cheap goes to SD - Tweener until a lil while

::kenfan::kenfan

Reinvented

Reaction score
Yes Y2J has that kind of power over people because he is here to save us.......He came in my dreams aswell and he brought me a gift he brought Trish with him and said have fun......*wink*

xtremebadass

That is such a bitch move. It reminds me of Seinfeld how Kramer sold Peterman his stories for the catalog, and Kramer wasn't allowed to talk about himself because he didn't own his stories, it's just like Seinfeld!

Reaction score
I have a feeling they will bring him back as face....for a little while at least then im not to sure depends what storyline ideas they have for him

Reaction score
I think he'll be back as a face....more than anything because of his return......but he won't stay face for long.....he'll be heel within a couple of months

Reaction score
onceeeee twiceeee 3 timesss the (original in the song was lady but Im gonig with) banginggggggg lol and ye I think hel be heel in couple of months I wonder who he will fued with lashelY maybe if they dont turn him heel aswell

Reaction score
Bitch slapping Steph will just get him fired too.

haha, it would but I would love to see it lol

Stephanie is just overreacting. I guess she doesnt know that their are smarks out there who can predict what is giong to happen...hell, even if you are a casual fan you can still predict whats going to happen in wrestling...especially if its WWE. My point is, she doesnt need to take out her frustrations on the writers themselves, its probably Dave Meltzer or some other internet reporter who is saying its gonna be Chris Jericho just because of Jericho's recent interviews where he said he wants to go back to wrestling.

btw, nice HBK sig