Steph annoyed at wwe writers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWE management is said to be very upset at the amount of news that has been leaking online in recent months. Stephanie McMahon was said to be furious when she learned of reports that revealed Chris Jericho was the person behind the "Save Us" promos. Stephanie went as far as to review all company cell phone records of the writing team, and did a forensic check of the computers for e-mails leaks. This was not the first time WWE conducted such searches. WWE didn't find any guilty parties, but did find excessive private calls, and yelled at the writers for it. Stephanie's wrath did not stop there. She wants to revise the contracts of WWE's creative writers to explicity state that WWE has 100% ownership of any ideas or concepts they come up with while working for WWE. She has already banned writers from being interviewed or talking to anybody from the media. Even after their time is up at WWE, they are not allowed to talk about their experience working for the company.

PeepShow

This just shows how stupid the WWE "people" are.

Does she just act like we dont exsist? Does she take us for being stupid? People do research and spend time with this shit ya know. How stupid, thats all I have to say.

Reaction score
ye she must be thinking like:

it must have been leaked. our fans arent smart enough to figure it out. we are gods and can pull the vail over our fans

Reaction score
i can't believe i am saying this but I liked Steph before she had those Massive Milk-Bladders implanted in her chect. She did'nt seem as bitchy

Reaction score
it's the way she thinks we cant work anything anything out for ourselfs that cracks me up the most

Reaction score
Of topic here but why when i try to send someone a message, it says you have to send 10 messages to message people WTF?!?!?!

Reaction score
Of topic here but why when i try to send someone a message, it says you have to send 10 messages to message people WTF?!?!?!

I think you need to have a minimum of 10 posts to do anything else here....

back on Topic......as great as those tits of her are.....HHH needs to step it up as a man and bitch slap Stephanie....and the fact that she thinks that there aren't smart fans out there is kinda amusing

Reaction score
ye HHH needs to grow a pair because atm it looks like we know who wears the pants/spandex in that relationship :)

Reaction score
she must be a pain in the ass for the creative writers but anyway all their storylines are pretty predictable including the save us promo as it fits with jericho's gimmick.