Steph annoyed at wwe writers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
ye I feel sorry for them atm if shes checking there computers and that. shes probs making them hand over there mobiles so they can be checked aswell

Reinvented

Reaction score
I agree with Steph.....She is doing the right thing its not that smart fans figure it out but that they spread the word to everyone so wrestling is no longer what it use to be I'm happy when the the WWE stuck it to the fans by not bringing Y2J at cyber sunday or the monday after......

The reason you fell in love with wrestling was to be surprised to be shocked and then now like a nosey bitch you need to know everything before it happens.....

MY RANT ENDSS HERE.......

Reaction score
decent Rant......they still manage to surprise us....HBK's return......Orton's finally getting the title.....those were good surprises

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
But not enough I'd say. If they pull the Jericho one out of nowhere like during an ECW dark match or something then that would be CRAZY! :)

Reinvented

Reaction score
Hell yeah I want this Jericho return to come out of nowhere just slap me in the face.

(Ex. Santino Starts talking and then Jericho comes out and whoops dat ass and says deres only room for one ass clown)

Sumthing like that........

Reinvented

Reaction score
I hope that is what happens I hope Jericho doesn't come back until all this talk dies down about him coming back then poof he is back and you are shocked......

Reaction score
ye but I hope they dont leave it to long everyone keeps saying about when hes coming back and I think thats why they keep delaying it

Reaction score
I would like hm to come back before ss though so they can maybe start a rivalry or go after belt lol they could have elimination chamber match they would never do it but it would be good

Reaction score
I want him to come back soon but I rather wait forever and be shocked then know its coming......

yeah right, with Angle,Christian,nash and i guess Hall (again) over at TNA
And the loss of Cena

WWE needs Y2J more than ever, and they need him NOW!!!

Reaction score
what do you think they will do bring him back as face then change him or vice versa or just keep him as either one? and ye I would like a kennedy feud or carlito wouldnt mind either

Reinvented

Reaction score
WOW its funny you say Angle, Nash, Hall and others they been having them and TNA is still draggin on that's a different story for a different topic....

I think Y2J will be back as a face but I want to see him as a heel he is born to be a HEEL....

Reaction score
I just want to see walls of Jericho and lionsault again so funny when I was young and couldnt even watch wrestling on tv I always knew what walls of Jericho was somehow lol