Stardom Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
No need for the Tags it was a few days ago. Once God's Eye was created and they did with DDM Stardom tends to really push that new group to the heavens which is why Mirai won. I don't doubt she has talent but did she deserve that win nah but she's not challenging Syuri she's going to face either Maika/Saya after their Match together for the White Belt. I would say even though Saya got through Utami and Tam I fear she just might be dropping the White Belt to Mirai very soon.

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Meanwhile, even though I know most the spoilers, been watching through the Cinderella finals in chunks. Just finished watching the High Speed title match yesterday, so continuing from there.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
No need for the Tags it was a few days ago. Once God's Eye was created and they did with DDM Stardom tends to really push that new group to the heavens which is why Mirai won. I don't doubt she has talent but did she deserve that win nah but she's not challenging Syuri she's going to face either Maika/Saya after their Match together for the White Belt. I would say even though Saya got through Utami and Tam I fear she just might be dropping the White Belt to Mirai very soon.

Pushing a new group makes sense, especially when the World Champion is the one who creates it. And honestly I am expecting Saya Kamitani to drop it somewhat soon also. Even if it isn't Mirai.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Next Weekend that Tag Title Match will be a Show Stealer and I'm really looking forward to Thekla going for the biggest win of her Career if she can beat Mayu.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
So, Mayu Iwatani is now the SWA World Champ, and it has that weird rule where all challengers have to be from different countries from the champion. Hopefully this means a lot more foreign crossover, whether that be Mayu going on tour or foreign talent coming to Stardom. Imagine the matches

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So, Mayu Iwatani is now the SWA World Champ, and it has that weird rule where all challengers have to be from different countries from the champion. Hopefully this means a lot more foreign crossover, whether that be Mayu going on tour or foreign talent coming to Stardom. Imagine the matches

SPOILERS MUCH!?

Reactions: FatBagzJones

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Mean, Syuri, Utami, and Io have held the belt before so. And the rule is that only wrestlers from countries other than the reigning champion can challenge it so since Mayu is holding it HZK and such can't challenge for it. So Guila could face her for it since she was born in England, but I am figuring they will bring in a gaijin freelancer and there you go.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Sadly if it was any other Title in Stardom I would go congrats to Mayu but that Title is pretty much a Paper Weight and thrown in the background within the Company. Plenty of ladies have held it and you'll get a Match here and there but it's not like it's a focal point of anything within Stardom these days. Granted Mayu holding it might change that but I doubt that happens because I heard it a dozen of times before.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Sadly if it was any other Title in Stardom I would go congrats to Mayu but that Title is pretty much a Paper Weight and thrown in the background within the Company. Plenty of ladies have held it and you'll get a Match here and there but it's not like it's a focal point of anything within Stardom these days. Granted Mayu holding it might change that but I doubt that happens because I heard it a dozen of times before.
Think only like 9 women, including Mayu currently, have held it? Because I think the championship line goes like Io, Toni, Viper, Utami, Jamie, Bea, Syuri, Thekla, and then now Mayu

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Think only like 9 women, including Mayu currently, have held it? Because I think the championship line goes like Io, Toni, Viper, Utami, Jamie, Bea, Syuri, Thekla, and then now Mayu

Yeah Toni has held it the longest on record and she still has the most Defenses but if you asked her today after the reign outside of winning it over Io Shirai I doubt she would remember that time :lol

• Haha
Reactions: Alexa

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Yeah Toni has held it the longest on record and she still has the most Defenses but if you asked her today after the reign outside of winning it over Io Shirai I doubt she would remember that time :lol

Maybe Mayu goes through the Forbidden Door and defends it against Toni Storm or Britt Baker :hmm: