Stardom Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
With her final match before her leave, I sort of knew like she couldn't be in the pure heel Odeo Tai group anymore. It was too feel good. Her being in God's Eye can be a good place for her.

It seems to be a mistranslation of what Konami and Stardom said I think. She might be not be joining the group full time more so a bodyguard role for some Shows coming up. I think that mindset might change from her the more she hangs out with Syuri.

Reactions: FatBagzJones

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
It seems to be a mistranslation of what Konami and Stardom said I think. She might be not be joining the group full time more so a bodyguard role for some Shows coming up. I think that mindset might change from her the more she hangs out with Syuri.

Honestly, I think it can be just her way to try to ease back into wrestling after her break and being that God's Eye is a new group still building its members is easy to book the next few shows at least. Still glad to see her coming back at least for a bit and I hope she's healed up physically and mentally.

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Man I miss Konami san. Her and Syuri match from last november was awesome, komami felt like big deal for first time in a while. Also I'm all up, for her to change factions and joining smaller one, since Konami in OT didn't excited (since losing tag tiles with Bea).

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Man I miss Konami san. Her and Syuri match from last november was awesome, komami felt like big deal for first time in a while. Also I'm all up, for her to change factions and joining smaller one, since Konami in OT didn't excited (since losing tag tiles with Bea).

It DID give her a badass look. So that at least is something.

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
It DID give her a badass look. So that at least is something.
Can't argue with that. How ever her UWF rules match gear is next level cool (though I would like for her to keep it for special matches).

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
But I guess right now, and this is from someone still learning a lot about Stardom, Odeo Tai is really the only like pure heel faction. Most other groups I usually see leaning more face or heel depending on their opponents with the exception of Stars/Cosmic Angels being babyface and Odeo Tai being heel. So I guess it makes sense OT has a fair bit of members. But Konami I guess after her last match against Guilia which nearly made me cry, with her doing the TCS gear, really it is hard to keep her in the pure heel group. And with OT right now, it is really the Starlight Kid and Momo Watanabe show as they have really been the main two players in the group as of late (I am legit predicting one or both of them eventually kick out Natsuko Tora after her return and take over the group).

So her moving to another unit, whether God's Eye or another, would help her get more of a chance to spotlight herself.

By the way, if you want to read something Stardom inspired, in the e-fed right now, one of my characters, Cali Hayama, is a character who is Asian-Canadian and wrestles in the e-fed along with a Japanese promotion inspired by Stardom. Out of boredom, I wrote a match of her's "in Japan" in between AMA shows.

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
April 17th show spoilers.

Koguma beating Gulia was a bit unexpected since gulia is have more stuff going for her than Koguma at the moment, but that's cool.

Real upset was Saki pinning Mayu in 17 seconds. Really cool to see Saki getting important win when it matters.

Also whole Unagi, Natsupoi and Ref thing. Was funny, adding clip from last September was nice touch.

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
But I guess right now, and this is from someone still learning a lot about Stardom, Odeo Tai is really the only like pure heel faction. Most other groups I usually see leaning more face or heel depending on their opponents with the exception of Stars/Cosmic Angels being babyface and Odeo Tai being heel. So I guess it makes sense OT has a fair bit of members. But Konami I guess after her last match against Guilia which nearly made me cry, with her doing the TCS gear, really it is hard to keep her in the pure heel group. And with OT right now, it is really the Starlight Kid and Momo Watanabe show as they have really been the main two players in the group as of late (I am legit predicting one or both of them eventually kick out Natsuko Tora after her return and take over the group).

So her moving to another unit, whether God's Eye or another, would help her get more of a chance to spotlight herself.

By the way, if you want to read something Stardom inspired, in the e-fed right now, one of my characters, Cali Hayama, is a character who is Asian-Canadian and wrestles in the e-fed along with a Japanese promotion inspired by Stardom. Out of boredom, I wrote a match of her's "in Japan" in between AMA shows.

Okay, I'm also seing SLK kicking out Natsuko Tora once she's back, but then where she should go? She's been heel for a while so from that point of view it makes sence for her to join other heel faction, and the only other choice would be DDM, I guess? But if Stardom dicides to go " feel sympathy for her "way she basically could join every other baby face faction. She could join STARS or CA and have whole story line where Tam tries to win Tora over with her bubbly personality and support.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Okay, I'm also seing SLK kicking out Natsuko Tora once she's back, but then where she should go? She's been heel for a while so from that point of view it makes sence for her to join other heel faction, and the only other choice would be DDM, I guess? But if Stardom dicides to go " feel sympathy for her "way she basically could join every other baby face faction. She could join STARS or CA and have whole story line where Tam tries to win Tora over with her bubbly personality and support.

Yeah like DDM is like heel overall, but still not entirely detestable (NATSUPOI IS CUTE AF) but it can be a story of redemption for her. Like realizing her way she preached has bit her in the ass and her bringing darkness out of people only leads to heartbreak.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

:giveme

Syuri and myself better get what we want. Syuri World Tour!

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Stardom "CINDERELLA TOURNAMENT 2022 FINAL", 29.04.2022 Card

Ota City General Gymnasium

0. 3 Way Battle: Ami Sorei vs. Mai Sakurai vs. Waka Tsukiyama
1. Future of Stardom Title: Hanan (c) vs. Hina
2. Cinderella Tournament - Semi Final: MIRAI vs. Natsupoi
3. Cinderella Tournament - Semi Final: Koguma vs. Hazuki
4. Gauntlet Match: Giulia, Maika & Thekla vs. Tam Nakano, Mina Shirakawa & Unagi Sayaka vs. Utami Hayashishita, Saya Kamitani & Lady C vs. Momo Watanabe, Starlight Kid & Ruaka vs. Mayu Iwatani, Saya Iida & Momo Kohgo vs. Saki Kashima, Rina & Fukigen Death★
5. High Speed Title: AZM (c) vs. Mei Suruga
6. Cinderella Tournament - Final:
7. World of Stardom Title: Syuri (c) vs. Himeka

═══════════════
On the side note Stardom held 2 events in Ota City General Gymnasium arena both where last year. Tokyo Dream Cinderella Special Edition ( attendance 1.240) and 5Star GP finals (attendance1.539).
19d96eeeb3c3dc188f8e1a0ff66c6db2.jpg

Reactions: Chris

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
People be talking about Stardom on Twitter. Why?

bold-strategy-jason-bateman.gif

FatBagzJones

Reaction score

AZM in a slightly darker background, maybe they did leaders photoshoot in advance... Let's go AZM san!

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

AZM in a slightly darker background, maybe they did leaders photoshoot in advance... Let's go AZM san!

She has been in Queen's Quest the longest I believe, so it may make sense. That or Saya Kamitani because she is currently the holder of the Wonder of Stardom belt which is the second highest prize in the company and she's talented as fuck.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
My heart says AZM wins but I have a feeling Stardom might want Utami as the leader even though AZM very much is the Sensei compared to them. Prove me wrong Stardom! No shock to see crazy stuff during Conferences Stardom talent been doing that for Years now. Shoot Hana when she was alive especially with Oedo Tai would mess out with Kagetsu trying to get into the head of their opponents. One thing thought that might work on someone else but Syuri is a different breed and Himeka might of made a huge mistake pissing her off.