Stardom Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
(Stardom Spoilers) ughhhh

• Wow
Reactions: Alexa

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

[Stardom] Shimi decides to become QQ leader The slump is directly linked to the amount of liquor ... "Momentum for both the unit and myself"​

1652462423151.png

Former world champion Utami Hayashishita (23) of the women's professional wrestling "Stardom" will become the leader of the unit "Queen's Quest (QQ)" in anticipation of a resurrection.

At the Korakuen Hall tournament in Tokyo on the 15th, he will participate in the "QQ General Election 5WAY Battle" in which Shimi, AZM, Saya Kamitani, Himenami, and Lady C participate. For the battle where the winner will be the new leader, Shimi said, "I have a strong desire to lead the new QQ. I want to become the leader and make the QQ the top."

The current WWE Io Shirai launched in 2016 and is becoming a long-established unit within the group, but the reality is that it is being pushed by latecomers. As he himself has been uncrowned since the fall of the World of Stardom Championship at the end of last year, "I feel that I am behind other units. That's why I want to become a leader and give momentum to both the unit and myself. "

It is alcohol intake that the slump has a blatant effect on. Shimi hid her voice and said, "Actually, I've become fat lately ... I've been drinking too much alcohol. I'm just drinking because of the stress that doesn't go well. Then, recently, I'm hungry ... 5 compared to one time. I'm about a kilo fat. "

By the way, my favorite liquor is "Sweet canned chu-hi. It tastes like apple or grapefruit." She says, "I have to be a leader in order to get rid of it," and Shimi breaks out of her negative spiral.

• Wow

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

[Stardom] The conflict between DDM and prominence spreads to Cosmic Angels​

1652462576866.png

Suzu Suzuki (East Sports Web) hits a kick by Mai Sakurai (left)

The conflict between "Donna Del Mondo (DDM)" led by Julia (28), the "fuss woman" of the women's professional wrestling "Stardom", and the deathmatch & hardcore unit "Prominence" has finally spread to other units.

Mai Sakurai (31) of DDM and Suzu Suzuki of prominence will play at the New Pier Hall tournament on the 13th of the young-centered box office "NEW BLOOD". The match was filled with the tension of an external match, and there was one act in which Suzuki was Sakurai's master and tried to grab the second Julia. Suzuki, who was forced to struggle unexpectedly by Sakurai who was eating down in the game, attacked at once when the game time was less than 3 minutes, and took 3 counts with the deadly German Suplex.

After the match, Suzuki, aiming for Julia's neck, asked "Would you like to get in?" At the Ota Ward General Gymnasium on the 28th. However, she was refused the match because the Goddess title match at the tournament had already been decided, she said, "Then it would be interesting to hit the other guys in stardom."

In response to this, Waka Tsukiyama of Cosmic Angels declared interception with Mina Shirakawa and Sayaka Unagi. Suzuki also responded to this by saying, "Don't you have a good courage?" And the match became decisive. Will the conflict continue to involve the entire stardom?

[Stardom] Red champion Syuri is assaulted by Sera, and Sera with a KO laugh is "I'll do it with the same eyes!"​

1652462644879.png

Risa Sera kicking off Syuri (right) (Tokyo Sports Web)

World champion Syuri (33) was KO'd by the women's deathmatch & hardcore unit "Prominence" at the New Pier Hall tournament on the 13th of the young-oriented box office "NEW BLOOD" of the women's professional wrestling "Stardom". ..

The "incident" happened after the semi-Suzu Suzuki VS Mai Sakurai match. When Suzuki and Sakurai's Second Julia are glaring at each other, Sera is allowed to invade at the Ota Ward General Gymnasium Tournament on the 28th, ahead of Syuri's challenge to the World Championship. When Sera provoked him, "Isn't it Shuri?", The red king appeared in response.

Shuri, who got on the provocation, was slammed by a member of Prominence. When she was carried up by Sera in an apron, she was knocked out of the hall and KOed. After that, Syuri, who was rescued from MIRAI of "God's Eye", Ami Sohrei, stands up with her shoulders borrowed, but even if she is ridiculed by Sera, "I'll do the same for Ota Ward on May 28!" I couldn't reply too much.

Will the king who has exposed the ugliness succumb to foreign enemies as it is?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
This is why you don't fuck with Deathmatch Joshis

• Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
This is why you don't fuck with Deathmatch Joshis

Indeed that is a deathwish no one should want to test those Waters unless you're willing to die in there. Sera doesn't mess around Syuri will be in the fight of her life.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Indeed that is a deathwish no one should want to test those Waters unless you're willing to die in there. Sera doesn't mess around Syuri will be in the fight of her life.
Oh, I know trust me I have seen plenty of matches with them and all. And yeah, Sera v Syrui is going to be a hell of a match

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Congrats to the former final boss of Stardom for having the courage to be themselves! This means that he is a double legend and probably one of the first wrestlers/former wrestlers to be FTM.

• Love
Reactions: Chris and Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score

Congrats to the former final boss of Stardom for having the courage to be themselves! This means that he is a double legend and probably one of the first wrestlers/former wrestlers to be FTM.

Don't read the comments some are good and some are bad and some are petty. But congrats to them.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

So happy for Yu Ishino. I wondered why when he was Kagetsu why he retired from Stardom and maybe that was the reason that Kagetsu was going through whether to transition and wanting to take time for herself/himself. Hana is smiling up in the Heaven at this News seeing how strong Yu Ishino has looked today.

Reactions: Rosie

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
So happy for Yu Ishino. I wondered why when he was Kagetsu why he retired from Stardom and maybe that was the reason that Kagetsu was going through whether to transition and wanting to take time for herself/himself. Hana is smiling up in the Heaven at this News seeing how strong Yu Ishino has looked today.
You know what makes the whole thing a bit bizarre. Their last match was against ASUKA/VENY at Hana's memorial show

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
You know what makes the whole thing a bit bizarre. Their last match was against ASUKA/VENY at Hana's memorial show

Yeah right Veny who another friend of Hana I imagine possibly talked to Kagetsu and wanting to transition. You know seeing this News remember Jungle Kyona has a Match on the 2nd Hana Kimura Memorial Show what if it's Kyona's Mystery Opponent is Yu Ishino :proud

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Yeah right Veny who another friend of Hana I imagine possibly talked to Kagetsu and wanting to transition. You know seeing this News remember Jungle Kyona has a Match on the 2nd Hana Kimura Memorial Show what if it's Kyona's Mystery Opponent is Yu Ishino :proud
I would love that match so much

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

- Mayu Iwatani
- Koguma
- Hazuki
- Hanan
- AZM
- Utami Hayashishita
- Saya Kamitani
- Momo Watanabe
- Saki
- Starlight Kid
- Giulia
- Maika
- Himeka
- Natsupoi
-Thekla
- Tam Nakano
- Mina
- Unagi Sayaka
- Syuri
- MIRAI
- Suzu Suzuki
- Risa Sera

Also the final 3 Competitors will be decided in a mini Grand Prix with

The wrestlers are:

- Saya Iida
- Momo Kohgo
- Hina
- Lady C
- Miyu Amasaki
- Ruaka
- Rina
- Mai Sakurai
- Waka Tsukiyama
- Ami Sourei

Grand Prix and Cinderella are my two favorite times of the Year for Stardom so to say I'm hype it's beyond that point for me. They say one of the last four Spots will be announced later. I imagine that is Kairi's spot in the Grand Prix and my God this tourney gets Kairi like I know Kairi this might be a tourney people will be talking about for Years.

Last edited:

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Cards for the rest of the month

May 15th - Korakuen Hall (Tokyo)

• Hanan (STARS) vs Rina (OT) vs Ruaka (OT) - 3WAY match
  • Ami Sourei (GE) vs Saya Iida (STARS) - Singles match
  • Syuri and MIRAI (GE) vs Maika and Himeka (DDM/MaiHime) - Tag match
  • Mayu Iwatani, Koguma, Hazuki and Momo Kohgo (STARS) vs Saki Kashima, Starlight Kid, Momo Watanabe and Fukigen Death (OT) - 4v4 Elimination match
  • Giulia, Natsupoi, Thekla and Mai Sakurai (DDM) vs Tam Nakano, Mina Shirakawa, Unagi Sayaka and Waka Tsukiyama (CA) - 4v4 Elimination match
  • AZM vs Utami Hayashishita vs Saya Kamitani vs Hina vs Lady C - 5WAY QQ General Election
May 21st - Ueda Creation Hall (Nagano)

• AZM (QQ) vs Hina (QQ) vs Rina (OT) - 3WAY match
  • Thekla and Mai Sakurai (DDM) vs Saya Iida and Hanan (STARS/winggori) - Tag match
  • Mayu Iwatani, Koguma, Hazuki and Momo Kohgo (STARS) vs Tam Nakano, Mina Shirakawa, Unagi Sayaka and Waka Tsukiyama (CA) - 4v4 match
  • Giulia, Maika, Himeka and Natsupoi (DDM) vs Saki Kashima, Ruaka, Starlight Kid and Momo Watanabe (OT) - 4v4 match
  • Syuri, MIRAI and Ami Sourei (GE) vs Utami Hayashishita, Saya Kamitani and Lady C (QQ) - Trios match
May 22nd - Aimesse Yamanachi (Kofu)

• Hanan (STARS) vs Waka Tsukiyama (CA) vs Saki Kashima (OT) - 3WAY match
  • Saya Iida (STARS) vs Momo Watanabe (OT) - Singles match
  • Utami Hayashishita, Hina and Lady C (QQ) vs Rina, Ruaka and Starlight Kid (OT) - Trios match
  • Syuri, MIRAI and Ami Sourei (GE) vs Tam Nakano, Mina Shirakawa and Unagi Sayaka (CA) - Trios match
  • AZM and Saya Kamitani (QQ) vs Natsupoi and Thekla (DDM) - Tag match
  • Mayu Iwatani, Koguma, Hazuki and Momo Kohgo (STARS) vs Giulia, Maika, Himeka and Mai Sakurai (DDM) - 4v4 match
May 28th - Ota Ward (Tokyo) - STARDOM Flashing Champions 2022 (PIA PPV, BS Skappa!)

• Ami Sourei (GE), Lady C and Hina (QQ), Saya Iida and Momo Kohgo (STARS), Rina (OT) - Trios match, match to be decided by lottery
  • Mina Shirakawa, Unagi Sayaka and Waka Tsukiyama (CA) vs Suzu Suzuki, Akane Fujita and Mochi Natsumi (Prominence) - Trios match
  • Utami Hayashishita and Miyu Amasaki (QQ) vs Tam Nakano (CA) and KAIRI - Tag match
  • Hanan (c, STARS) vs Ruaka (OT) - Future of STARDOM Championship, 6th defense for the 8th champion
  • Mayu Iwatani (c, STARS) vs Fukigen Death (OT) - SWA Championship, 1st defense for the 9th champion
  • AZM (c, QQ) vs Thekla - High Speed Championship, 4th defense for the 22nd champion
  • Maika, Himeka and Natsupoi (c, DDM/MaiHimePoi) vs Saki Kashima, Starlight Kid and Momo Watanabe (OT) - Artist of STARDOM Championship, 8th champion for the 26th trio
  • Koguma and Hazuki (c, STARS/FWC) vs Giulia and Mai Sakurai (DDM) - Goddesses of STARDOM Championship, 1st defense for the 24th champion
  • Saya Kamitani (c, QQ) vs MIRAI (GE) - Wonder of STARDOM Championship, 6th defense for the 16th champion
  • Syuri (c, GE) vs Risa Sera (Prominence) - World of STARDOM Championship, 5th defense for the 14th champion
Got this from reddit.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
STARDOM Results: Live In Tokyo – Tokyo, Japan (5/15)

The following results are from a recent STARDOM event. The event took place on May 15th, 2022 at the Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, Japan.

Triple Threat Match
Ruaka defeated Hanan and Rina.

Singles Match
Ami Sorei defeated Saya Iida.

Tag Team Match
Donna del Mondo (Maika & Himeka) vs. God’s Eye (Syuri & MIRAI) went to a 15 minute time limit draw.

8 Woman Elimination Tag Team Match
Oedo-tai (Starlight Kid, Saki Kashima, Momo Watanabe & Kaori ‘Fukigen Death’ Yoneyama) defeated Momo Kohgo, Mayu Iwatani, Koguma & Hazuki.

8 Woman Elimination Tag Team Match
Donna del Mondo (Mai Sakurai, Giulia, Natsupoi & Thekla) defeated Waka Tsukiyama, Mina Shirakawa, Unagi Sayaka & Tam Nakano.

Queen’s Quest Leader Election Five Way Elimination Match
Utami Hayashishita defeated Saya Kamitani, Lady C, AZM and Hina.