Star Wars: The Old Republic

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I'll try it, be sure of that, have I got to buy it or there's a download link for free? (If there is a download link for free, pm me the link please)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Its gonna take a good while to download, but alrighty

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Doesn't matter, I can save the .exe and then install it whenever, I don't think the download will take about 12 hours...

Farooq

Reaction score
Okey dokey :boss:

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm unsure, I bought it from store and it downloaded in a couple of hours and works fine. Its laggy sometimes, but that's usually because the server I use is heavily populated, and you should try it Nano. For I can KI--HELP you :eek:tunga:
Tried downloading it again, that works fine and the launcher opens up and starts to download the patch then shuts down the launcher and a pop up comes up and says that there can only be 1 launcher running at a time yet when i look at the Windows Task manager processes, there is only one running and the update.
Please help if you can, i dont want to wait til friday to get this

Farooq

Reaction score
I never downloaded it from the website though, I don't know why its doing that :/

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thanks anyway, i will pick it up on friday, my local Game store has it pretty cheap at the mo thats if they have it in stock at the shop
It's a fun game, when you get to level 50 let me know. It'd be pointless for me to play with you while you're lower level. I'd one hit everything, unless you want me to power level you :)

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's a fun game, when you get to level 50 let me know. It'd be pointless for me to play with you while you're lower level. I'd one hit everything, unless you want me to power level you :)
yep i will let you know once i hit level 50, shouldnt take me too long if it all works on friday ^^