Star Wars: The Old Republic

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hey anybody else here play this online game? If not you should give it a try :yes: It's similar to Knights of the Old Republic, even same controls, but there's online play, and you get to choose between Good and bad, and multiple classes like Jedi Knight or Consular, Trooper, Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, two sith classes, and Imperial agent. It's pretty fun, and there's a lot of online interaction :yes:

If anybody does have it and wanna add me, add me at: RainbowSabbath :yes:

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
For a second there I thought this was a KOTOR thread, nevermind :(

Farooq

Reaction score
I have both Knights of the Old Republic though o3o

Farooq

Reaction score
I actually have a level 50 Sith Warrior Maurder. Skywood Starwood
:harvey: That's the same level as Baras, I only have a level 9 Bounty Hunter, level 10 Sith Warrior(which I named farooq) and a level 2 Jedi Consular

Farooq

Reaction score
I will when I get online. Only get online at certain times since it's such a hassle to get off the game just to go back to everything else.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Got a 50 sith Marauder, but tbh havent logged on for about 3 months

Farooq

Reaction score
so in short, everyone can kick my ass? :okay:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Maurder was by far the hardest choice in that game. You have a dumb amount of moves. I had to basically keymap Shift Alt and CLTRL, and I stll needed more.

Farooq

Reaction score
Well I instead decided to go down the path of a Jedi Consular and now I've upgraded to a Jedi Shadow. It's pretty fun this way actually :true: being a stealth unit is awesome :yes:

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
did you guys have any trouble with the launcher as ive downloaded the game from their website and well its seems to think that there are 2 launchers running at the same time, ive done the windows task manager fix, deleting the patch file and the patches 1-64 file and run the fix but that dosent work. Anyone got any ideas?? Should i just buy the game from a store and try running it that way, the game will run on my laptop, ive checked and it will run fine on it.

Farooq

Reaction score
I'm unsure, I bought it from store and it downloaded in a couple of hours and works fine. Its laggy sometimes, but that's usually because the server I use is heavily populated, and you should try it Nano. For I can KI--HELP you :eek:tunga: