SPW IS HERE! SUPER PIPEBOMB WRESTLING! Notes this is ownly for Super Pipebomb Memeber!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Stop this please. Everyone's right. If you want to make an efed private do it in your group's section. If you post it here then everyone can join. We're not jealous because you have an e-fed. There are a lot of efeds and everyone can make their own efed. If you're only going to allow those guys in your group to compete then make this stuff in your group's section.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You know I love you grant. But that's a lack of respect. Before I returned, there wasnt a single message since April. Excuse me for bringing nice guys into the group. And btw, the lowest echelon and usually the banned users.
lol buddy i wasnt trying to insult you in perticular, just the group as a whole. We had this convsation a grip right when you decided to be "Vp of sp," and wouldnt go over gohans head to let me in :pity2:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Stop this please. Everyone's right. If you want to make an efed private do it in your group's section. If you post it here then everyone can join. We're not jealous because you have an e-fed. There are a lot of efeds and everyone can make their own efed. If you're only going to allow those guys in your group to compete then make this stuff in your group's section.

there no rule saying that I can't have the e-fed here SO I WILL! SO NO I WILL HAVE THE MATCHEST HERE! and ownly sp member can join!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
lol buddy i wasnt trying to insult you in perticular, just the group as a whole. We had this convsation a grip right when you decided to be "Vp of sp," and wouldnt go over gohans head to let me in :pity2:

U WILL NEVER BE IN SP!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
U NEVER BE IN THE GROUP! AND IF ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE IN MY THAT HAS THE POWER TO PUT SOMEONE IN THE IN MY GROUP! AND TROLL IN THAT WILL BE KICK OUT OF GROUP AND NEVER BE ALOT BACK IN!
you scared bro. Umad?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
there no rule saying that I can't have the e-fed here SO I WILL! SO NO I WILL HAVE THE MATCHEST HERE! and ownly sp member can join!
Are you ready to see how your members leave your group? That may be what happens because they want to join an efed to have fun, not to play only between two guys...

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Gohan, mate, stop this while you still have some dignity left. You are not a good troll. Your gimmick is not funny. So just drop it.

Either that or you are mentally Blue, and wr all should feel bad for laughing at you

Break kayfabe.

If Rhodes wouldn't be leading group, SP would've been 2 people. Zero and Gohan

Reactions: Roi and Jonathan

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Gohan, mate, stop this while you still have some dignity left. You are not a good troll. Your gimmick is not funny. So just drop it.

Either that or you are mentally Blue, and wr all should feel bad for laughing at you

Break kayfabe.

If Rhodes wouldn't be leading group, SP would've been 2 people. Zero and Gohan

I AM ZERO!and am not a troll! I it my group and from fed so my rules!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Listen Gohan, I may have bought you out but you can still have your show. It can be on Tuesdays, for one hour. You can't take any from my roster though, take some of your originals, and other talent from the developmental. Oh and Im gonna be your World Champion soon, and Im gonna send a big black guy there to be the world champion after and before me. All the good luck to you though,

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
And then we will replace it with a reality show based show, showcasing guys from developmental. Then we will revamp it into IWT developmental territory and make it amazing. But by then you will be managing Aids Johnson in IWT.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Listen Gohan, I may have bought you out but you can still have your show. It can be on Tuesdays, for one hour. You can't take any from my roster though, take some of your originals, and other talent from the developmental. Oh and Im gonna be your World Champion soon, and Im gonna send a big black guy there to be the world champion after and before me. All the good luck to you though,

u have not brought anything! I am own spw and always will!