SPW IS HERE! SUPER PIPEBOMB WRESTLING! Notes this is ownly for Super Pipebomb Memeber!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
If this is for Super Pipebomb only then put it in the Super Pipebomb sub-forum. There's no point in it being here in public if no one else can participate.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Oh you don't mean that
fa13bfde8c44573c21dbdc0c1b1dc678.gif

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
If you're going to have an e-fed only for your group. POST THE MATCHES AND EVERYTHING ELSE IN YOUR GROUP'S SUBFORUM

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I vote we have JwabTV be the GM actually. and have him be all of the champions. For the business of course...
OH HELL NO! ownly sp member ownly can join!
I feel that I should run Super Pipebomb Wrestling. I can take it in a whole new direction Gohan. Forward. I can cancel the Apocalypse (Just got done watching Pacific Rim :) ) I can have a coyote make love to your dead soul (Just watch R.I.P.D yesterday :D), Me vs. Gohan for the Ownership of Super Pipebomb.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I feel that I should run Super Pipebomb Wrestling. I can take it in a whole new direction Gohan. Forward. I can cancel the Apocalypse (Just got done watching Pacific Rim :) ) I can have a coyote make love to your dead soul (Just watch R.I.P.D yesterday :D), Me vs. Gohan for the Ownership of Super Pipebomb.

I call that Big Hoss Rambler be a part of this match. He has legit claim to leading Pipebomb.