SPW IS HERE! SUPER PIPEBOMB WRESTLING! Notes this is ownly for Super Pipebomb Memeber!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
NO! ownly sp member can join. the event posted here to see what u all are missing. it will help the group bigger and at the same time can be one of the biggest fed on the forums! ITS GERIUS IDEA![/quote

And no body cares.:pipebomb:

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
I want in this even though I'm not in Super Pipebomb because I'm ready to pipebomb your ass!

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
NO! UR NOT ALOT IN ONLY SUPER PIPEBOMB MEMBER CAN BE IN!

Oh, you're scared I'll pipebomb you so bad that you won't want to be seen here ever again? Alright, I get it.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
NO! GOHAN GAVE ME FULL LEADERSHIP OF SP TO ME ZERO! and if u read the fuckin thread u will clearly see I ask lackin to be the gm for spw!

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! RHODES HAS FULL CONTROL OF SP!:pipebomb:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
This really shows the lower echelon of WWEF members and where they unite. Dat list. Capt time to dip, you're getting held down and it's obvious.
You know I love you grant. But that's a lack of respect. Before I returned, there wasnt a single message since April. Excuse me for bringing nice guys into the group. And btw, the lowest echelon and usually the banned users.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

Vader walks out with two Sith Warriors. "Uh actually, I just bought SPW from Gohan! It's now my company, so if you can be so kind and to :gtfo: of my ring. That'll be great."​

Reactions: Rogue

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Vader walks out with two Sith Warriors. "Uh actually, I just bought SPW from Gohan! It's now my company, so if you can be so kind and to :gtfo: of my ring. That'll be great."​

UH NO U HAVE NOT BOUGHT SHIT! SPW IS NOT FOR SALE! I AM ZERO AND I MAKE MONEY CHICE!