Spoilers: WWE Smackdown Tapings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
- Thanks to Joe and Micah for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Baltimore, Maryland:

Dark Match:

* Damien Sandow defeated Percy Watson.

* Sin Cara beat Antonio Cesaro by count out when Cesaro walked out.

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* Teddy Long kicks off SmackDown and is all smiles with John Laurinaitis gone. Big Show comes out and is met by Brodus Clay. They brawl until David Otunga makes the save for Show. Big Show hits the WMD on Clay and stares down Otunga. Show left by himself. There was tons of heel heat or Big Show in this segment.

* Ryback won another squash. His opponents were Jared Walker and Frank Valencia, and they cut a promo before the match.

* Mick Foley is backstage in his General Manager role. Vickie Guerrero reveals she will be the GM of RAW and SmackDown next week. It’s announced The Great Khali will be her assistant and we get some comedy.

* Daniel Bryan does a “Memorable Momentâ€￾ video for the 1,000th RAW.

* Alberto Del Rio defeated Christian in a non-title match. Cody Rhodes came out after the match and laid Christian out.

* Kane defeated Daniel Bryan in a good back and forth match with AJ Lee out as the guest timekeeper. AJ rings the bell as Kane is in the Yes Lock. The referee says the match is not over and Kane chokeslams Bryan for the win. AJ skips away smiling.

* Mick Foley comes out to the ring but is interrupted by Heath Slater running his mouth. This leads to Slater vs. Zack Ryder.

* Zack Ryder beat Heath Slater.

* The Usos vs. Darren Young and Titus O’Neil is next. The Primetime Players get the win after a distraction from AW.

* Backstage segment with Mick Foley and Zack Ryder celebrating. They run into Damien Sandow and have words.

* AW is backstage celebrating with Young and O’Neil when they are attacked by Epico and Primo.

* Santino Marella comes out looking for the best fan signs in the crowd. A woman comes into the ring wearing a Santino t-shirt. She’s obviously a plant as she reveals a Cobra on her hand. Their Cobras kiss then they kiss and Santino passes out. Santino has found a new love.

* Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler in the main event.

Source: wrestling-edge.com

Sounds like a pretty good show besides the Santino shit, I might actually watch this one.

Castiel

Reaction score
Sandow interacting with Ryder & Foley? That sounds great! Show vs Clay rivarly sounds awful and the Santino stuff sounds extremely awful. Sheamus has now beaten Ziggler 4 times within the past few weeks. Del Rio has beaten both the US and IC champ in the same week... something has to be up, right? What caught my interest most is Cesaro walking out during a match with Sin Cara, why isn't that on the show? That sounds interesting, finally they both have some sort of storyline!

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
God, why is Santino on TV again?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This show sounds pretty awful TBH

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
God, why is Santino on TV again?

He's on every week, for "comic" relief...though in truth the relief he provides is more of a bathroom type.

Anyhow, that Santino segment sounds like it could be hilariously bad, so I may have to tune in just to see it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He's on every week, for "comic" relief...though in truth the relief he provides is more of a bathroom type.

Anyhow, that Santino segment sounds like it could be hilariously bad, so I may have to tune in just to see it.

More like so unhilariously bad, I may never watch SmackDown! again.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I get the same perverse enjoyment out of watching WWE's pathetic attempts at comedy as I do watching really bad movies. Its weird I know, but that's just the way I am.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Who's this Sandow guy? I haven't watched wrestling in ages but I might start to watch WWE again.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I could go for a Big Show/Brodus Clay feud. About time Brodus did something more than dancing and squashing.

Castiel

Reaction score
Who's this Sandow guy? I haven't watched wrestling in ages but I might start to watch WWE again.

But your avatar and sig... Sandow is the greatest new talent in the WWE. He's just brilliant.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
But your avatar and sig... Sandow is the greatest new talent in the WWE. He's just brilliant.
I recently edited my avatar and sig after watching ECW ONS and I realised how awesome Cena really is.

Castiel

Reaction score
Obvious lie, that PPV didn't make Cena look awesome, it made RVD or even Edge look awesome! Damn, that is a great PPV! I have the DVD on the shelf right next to RVD's DVD, I might have to give it a rewatch myself.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Edge became my hero all over again that night.

The first time was when he cashed in MiTB on John Cena.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Obvious lie, that PPV didn't make Cena look awesome, it made RVD or even Edge look awesome! Damn, that is a great PPV! I have the DVD on the shelf right next to RVD's DVD, I might have to give it a rewatch myself.
How can you hate Cena in that PPV? The way he plays a heel in fucking immense. One of my favourite ever wrestling scenes is when Cena's music hits and he walks out with his head down and the Title up in the air.