Spoilers: WWE Smackdown Tapings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
How can you hate Cena in that PPV? The way he plays a heel in fucking immense. One of my favourite ever wrestling scenes is when Cena's music hits and he walks out with his head down and the Title up in the air.

John Cena wasn't a heel. That's the whole reason why Edge, the actual heel, costs him the match and allows ECW to steal the WWE title.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
John Cena wasn't a heel. That's the whole reason why Edge, the actual heel, costs him the match and allows ECW to steal the WWE title.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
He was like a heel in the arena. The way they threw his shirt back and booed him all the time.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
He was like a heel in the arena. The way they threw his shirt back and booed him all the time.

That doesn't make you a heel.... that just like when in Baseball someone throws a home run ball back to the park after a guy on the opposing team hits one. It's just fans being fans.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
That doesn't make you a heel.... that just like when in Baseball someone throws a home run ball back to the park after a guy on the opposing team hits one. It's just fans being fans.
I meant he was treated like a heel not he was a heel.