*Spoilers* New World Heavyweight Champion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
er-main-3.jpg

Finally Christian wins the big one in WWE. Everything was done so well. He gets the win on PPV, in a ladder match and Edge was there to celebrate. Correct decision by WWE to give him a chance as the top guy on Smackdown. They always have Orton there as an alternative if this doesn't work with Christian.

It should work well though because Christian is really over with the fans and he did a great job as the top guy on ECW.

I expect that his first feud will be with Mark Henry since there are currently no other options.

What do you think of Christian as World Heavyweight Champion?​

Aniking

Reaction score
I love it, the WWE really booked this well. Edge is forced to relinquish the title through injury and his long-time bestfriend wins it for the very first time. It's just perfect, especially with Edge celebrating with Christian.

I'll be surprised if Mark Henry isn't Christian's first opponent. It's all layed out in front of them with Henry attacking Christian last week, so hopefully that's what happens.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Christian long deserving of this push, lets hope he can take the ball and run with it. He was great in TNA and was actually drawing in viewers when he was on top there. Hopefully he can do that for Smackdown as well. He's deserving this title chance since 05.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It was long overdue, it should have happened long before he went to TNA but WWE never pulled the trigger on it. Glad that it has eventually happened and hopefully Christian can prove to Vince that this is the right decision and that he should have made him champion long ago.

ants

Reaction score
It was the best move made of the whole pay per view by a long way. Christian winning the title leads to a few good feuds, but surely not the one that a few of have mentioned. Mark Henry? I don't want to see Mark Henry getting a push on my TV screen when there are two perfectly good rising heels who would be much better competition. Cody Rhodes and Sheamus. It was good that Sheamus dropped the belt, so now he can puh for the big one, I want him to take Christian out on Smackdown. And Cody Rhodes loss was stupid, he needed to continue the momentum more than Rey needed to gain it, I think he'll feud with Orton! Go away Mark Henry. Well done Christian!

Aniking

Reaction score
I'd prefer to see Cody Rhodes or Sheamus face Christian as well, but Mark Henry is just the more logical choice at the moment. Rhodes and Sheamus are coming off losses at Extreme Rules so, to me, it wouldn't make sense. I see whichever one of them wins at Over The Limit, they'll hopefully face Christian next.

For now, Christian's first feud should be Henry imo.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I think Christian and Rhodes could have a great feud but don't think Christian holds the title that long. Orton takes it off of him in a triple threat sometime in the next 2-3 months.