• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

*Spoilers* Divas due to leave

Onyx

It's a shame to see them leave (mostly because I like eye-raping them as they come down the ramp). But it's not too bad of a loss in my opinion for WWE. WWE can use better divas anyway. WWE just needs to utilize their female competitor better, instead of giving them 1-5 minutes of in-ring time. And most of the work done in the ring is completely boring and uninteresting.

PHX

Legacy Member
It's a loss. The Bella's have done the most make a wish and charity events for the divas of the company according to wwe magazine, as they were 2 (Nikki) and 3 on the roster behind Cena. They are perfect ambassadors for the image the company wants. Plus they are young, actual athletes when you know their background as the Garcia twins, the first girls of FCW unlike the OVW/dsw crew sent there, and they have been getting more and more phot spreads and modeling gigs from outside sources.
And with all that they can easily give that job to another young diva or divas. Not like they are so charismatic that they can't be replaced.

AZUCAR!

PWInsider said:
WWE sources are now confirming the Bellas are done with the company once their deals expire on 4/30. They have been with the company since signing developmental deals in 2007.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Chalk this story in the "who gives two fucks" story column.

Now who is going to intereact and be arm candy for celebrities?

Ryan

WWE hasn't had good Divas matches since about 2000, maybe 2001 at the latest when they actually had some real Divas and when the Divas were involved in big storylines outside of their division.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
WWE hasn't had good Divas matches since about 2000, maybe 2001 at the latest when they actually had some real Divas and when the Divas were involved in big storylines outside of their division.

Lita/Victoria In a Steel Cage on Raw i don't remember the date, Trish/Lita from Raw 04, Trish/Lita Unforgiven '06, Trish/Mickie WM22 and i remember Mickie and Beth had a good match in England in 07/08 when Mickie won the title.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Sorry Ryan, but that couldn't be more wrong. I challenge you to find me a good Divas match from 1998-2002. They had 4-5 non wrestlers hold the title, one (The Kat) only because she would show her tits on a PPV. Those were the worst days, wrestling-wise of the divas division.

PHX

Legacy Member
Melina/Mccool NOC 09 I think it was good, Beth vs Melina I Quit was good, Beth vs Mickie vs Melina at Vengeance I think was good, etc. So does not make any sense for 2000-2001 to be the cutoff for the last good diva matches esp since most of the best matches from the divas came in the time period fab named off. I don't even really remember many good diva matches off top form 2000-2001 anyways

Defiant

While it may not belong with the great matches mentioned, even Beth/Tamina from earlier this year was quite impressive. There was just no build.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
WWE women wrestling was probably at it's all-time peak during 2004 and never really started to decline until after Wrestlemania 22.

As much as I loved the Attitude era, no one should be boasting about the women matches from that era. Ever.