Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
My main problem with LeBron is what he does when he struggles. I really don't understand what goes on in his head when he's struggling to be honest. It's like his thought process is: I suck tonight, I can't hit anything, so let me through up ridiculous off balance 25 footers that I probably wouldn't hit even if I was hot. Every single time he struggles he tries to make ridiculous jumpers and he just bricks the fuck out of them. Like I HATE the Cavs and I HATE LeBron, but it actually kind of pisses me off when I see that. I'm not sure if it's because he does it and people still say he's the best or just because it's bad basketball. I dunno, but the same thing happens everytime he struggles and quite honestly I don't understand why.

Soulpower

The problem with Lebron is that he tends to fall in love with his (non-existent) jump-shot. He start shooting the three (He took 6 and missed them all in game one) and forgets that if he attacks the rim, he CAN"T be stopped.

Although, one has to give props to the Celtics because they packed it in and turned Lebron into a jump-shooter.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I completely agree with pretty much everything you just said there.

He was ranked last among 3 point shooters that took 300+ 3's this season. He does not have a good jumper. I am one of LeBron's biggest critics, but he is absolutely fantastic around the rim. I don't understand why he ever shoots jumpers to be honest. Some of the shots he takes are just Blue.

But I do agree despite the fact that he was awful last game the Celtics did a great job packing in the paint and making life difficult on him. He still has to try to attack more, when he's off like he was the other night he should never take 6 3's. People always say that he's just trying to find his rhythm by shooting jumpers, but he's ot a jump shooter. The way he should try to get into a grove is by getting to the rim and dunking and finishing, not taking off balance 25 footers that don't even hit the rim.

Soulpower

Charles Barkley=PWNT!!

[yt]3umkSmzILKU[/yt]

Now that was just turrrrble!

Rell

Reaction score
lol You gotta love Charles Barkley

btw, I think Lebron falls in love with his imaginary jumpshot when teams are psychical with him. He either shys away from contact because he's afraid to be hit, or he doesn't want shots from the line. If he could shoot a high freethrow percentage, he'd be pretty unstoppable.

All NBA Teams announced
2007-08 ALL-NBA FIRST TEAM
Position Player, Team (1st Team Votes) Points
Forward Kevin Garnett, Boston (118) 612
Forward LeBron James, Cleveland (117) 610
Center Dwight Howard, Orlando (86) 546
Guard Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers (127) 635
Guard Chris Paul, New Orleans (124) 629

2007-08 ALL-NBA SECOND TEAM

Forward Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas (1) 189
Forward Tim Duncan, San Antonio (25) 397
Center Amaré Stoudemire, Phoenix (30) 412
Guard Steve Nash, Phoenix (2) 311 :smh
Guard Deron Williams, Utah 228

2007-08 ALL-NBA THIRD TEAM
Forward Carlos Boozer, Utah 174
Forward Paul Pierce, Boston (2) 151
Center Yao Ming, Houston (2) 71
Guard Tracy McGrady, Houston (1) 137
Guard Manu Ginobili, San Antonio 123

I would have Manu on the 2nd team, and Nash on the third. Why? Defense, thats why.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i hate if lebron is struggling because then he just tries and hits deep 3s and shit thinking it will fire him up if he makes one or something... he needs to just drive in and score that way because hes almost unstoppable being 6'8" 240+lbs and being as quick as he is... if u see lebron when hes on with his jumper tho he is amazing... he makes shots that would seem impossible to make... he has at least a few 3/4 court buzzer beaters this year and when he is on he can drain 3s like they are lay ups but he definitely shouldnt be shooting more then one or two threes a night unless hes really on because he really doesnt need to shoot threes... the cavs have sczerbiak and gibson and west for threes...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
As much as people hate LeBron, when its all over, he'll be known as the top five, if not top three greatest players of all-time. Along with MJ & Kobe

Rell

Reaction score
As much as people hate LeBron, when its all over, he'll be known as the top five, if not top three greatest players of all-time. Along with MJ & Kobe

Definitely, he has a chance to be number one depending on how many championship rings he can get, Kobe as well. I doubt they'll take the throne from MJ, but they definitely have a chance. Call me crazy, but Chris Paul may also be in the top 5 when he's done.

Enigma22

Reaction score
idk about chris paul but lebron and kobe will definitely be top 5 imo... im thinkin lebron will win a few championships even if he doesnt win them with cleveland (but i think he can win them with cleveland eventually...) t-mac hasnt even got past the first round of the playoffs and hes considered one of the best players in the nba and lebron is considered better so i dont think lebron needs to even win a lot of championships to be considered great...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I think T-Mac is just about as talented as Kobe, or very close. Him and Vince Carter is sick on the court, I just wish they can go to a great team and succeed.

I'm a fan od D-Wade, and I seen on a show people askin' if D-Wade is this generations Penny Hardaway (Basically being great, then getting injured and going down more) It's a possibility, but I hope not. you guys think he'll be like that? Or atleast not a "great" player?

Rell

Reaction score
I agree when it comes to T-Mac, its a shame what injuries did to his career. Now Vince Carter, he can eat a dick. He used to be my favorite player in the league, but he's lazy. He didnt improve as his career went on. He sort of cruised, and is now falling off. I put Vince in the same boat as Steve Francis, Starbury, and Mike Bibby, as players who could've been great, but didnt have the drive to follow through.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^I do like Starbury and Stevie Franchise, and Mike Bibby. But you're right, coulda been better....although Bibby is still pretty good.

Enigma22

Reaction score
I agree when it comes to T-Mac, its a shame what injuries did to his career. Now Vince Carter, he can eat a dick. He used to be my favorite player in the league, but he's lazy. He didnt improve as his career went on. He sort of cruised, and is now falling off. I put Vince in the same boat as Steve Francis, Starbury, and Mike Bibby, as players who could've been great, but didnt have the drive to follow through.

i agree... vince carter just stopped trying to get better and i agree same with bibby... i was happy the cavs didnt pick him up when they were trying too...

Rell

Reaction score
Celtics win again. Lebron is 6'8 250 lbs, has there ever been a player with his size and stregth, with less of a back-to-the-basket game than him? I don't know if I should blame him, or Mike Brown, but with that kind of size, Bron should be bodying people in the paint, especially with all the undersized guards he faces.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i dont understand how he is playing so bad... that was a terrible game... i basically completely blame lebron for both losses...