Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
I think its Mike Browns fault though, he refuses to let Lebron play the post. He never switches up his game plan, Lebron needs a Larry Brown type coach. Maybe Jeff Van Gundy.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i agree that lebron needs to play the post... especially if hes got some size and strength on his defender like he has on pierce... he has strength on probably most of the guys in the league actually lol... but ya he needs to change his game plan but he wants to be an outside shooter, he has since high school... hes gotten a lot better but he still shouldnt be shooting as many threes as he does and shit...

the celtics played great defense tho too... it wasnt just lebron doing terrible...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Jeff Van Gundy rules btw

And damn, the Billups injury looks like it hurt lol

PeepShow

I was disappointed that the Hornets lost, but I'm glad that the game was great. I can really see this series going 7 Games if the Spurs step it up some more. Hope the Hornets pull it out though.

Soulpower

Mike D'Antoni has accepted an offer to coach the New York Knicks, according to media reports.

The former Phoenix Suns coach, who was also sought by the Chicago Bulls, has accepted a four-year, $24 million deal to take over the Knicks, according to reports by Sports Illustrated and The Boston Globe, both citing a league source.

Two sources close to D'Antoni confirmed to ESPN.com that the coach has informed Knicks president Donnie Walsh that he's accepting New York's lucrative offer. The Knicks did not immediately confirm that D'Antoni is New York-bound.

Soulpower

*YAAAAAAAAAAAWN!!* Another EZ Sleezy, no need for the Finals MVPeezy win for the DEEEEETROIT PISTONS!

exC.On

Reaction score
boston 84 cavs 108

That kinda surprised me i liked the game and the rest of the cavs steped up.

Enigma22

Reaction score
good game soulpower
i think your pistons are gonna sweep my magic
pistons have the next game at detroit and i'm pretty sure billups will come back

didnt the magic already win a game? so they cant get swept...

and ya the cavs played great but lebron still didnt do much... he did better tho... they really need to steal one on the road or they obviously have no chance to win this series...

^and Z only had like 12 points... it was delonte west, szczerbiak and joe smith who did most of the scoring... and lebron with 21...

Enigma22

Reaction score
:yeahright: no because the pistons already lost on Thursday to the magic 111-86 so a sweep is impossible...

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
:yeahright: no because the pistons already lost on Thursday to the magic 111-86 so a sweep is impossible...

YES I KNOW THAT ALREADY!!!
dude, the pistons have 3 games on them.
magic have 1 game ok?
what i said was I THINK THAT THE PISTONS ARE GONNA SWEEP THE MAGIC POSSIBLY IN GAME 5.
and yes thats possible.
do you get it now???